Does anyone know how i can check to see if an npc is infected with mad cow virus? Also the breeder virus syringe cant be used in syringer rifle, so it has to be through sexual activities only?

Btw, when the npc gets milked (breast milk) where does the inventory go? Workbench or in their personal inventory? And how can we tell if the settlers are addicted to breast milk?

Thank you guys

On 6/5/2022 at 12:36 PM, gloo84 said:

Does anyone know how i can check to see if an npc is infected with mad cow virus? Also the breeder virus syringe cant be used in syringer rifle, so it has to be through sexual activities only?

Btw, when the npc gets milked (breast milk) where does the inventory go? Workbench or in their personal inventory? And how can we tell if the settlers are addicted to breast milk?

Thank you guys

Download Better Console from nexus. It will show the details of what perks the npc has.

Edited by beastywah

hey does anyone know what craftable is the the clothes the ones with the milk bottles attached to the nipples, like the one that shows in the screenshot? im not talking about the oppaimilk pasties, ive tried to look through the esl/esm to spawn it but never had luck. please help and thank you !

So I'm unsure if this is intended behaviour, but the aid items (sterile milk bottle and such) never seem to get consumed? If this is a bug how do I go about fixing it?

Like the function, but they never leave my inventory.

Edited by Zaiju

Idea... Natural Baby Feeding.

MCM

Baby Options

- Natural Mother Y/N

Breast Feeding... causes Nora to strip off selected items to feed her Baby. ( variable slot choices, for alternate slot clothing players )

...... Slot 1 select ( slot 33 Vanilla default ) Coat

...... Slot 2 select Jumper

...... Slot 3 select Shirt / T-Shirt

...... Slot 4 select Bra

The Slot would be a Slider, for choosing your body part to unequip. Such as Rad Morphing Redux does...

- Natural Mother Attire Y/N

Can't wear Armour when pregnant, and Breast Feeding.

Clothing Slot Items will be auto stripped, for a feeding amount of time. When her child is hungry.

- Baby Cries Y/N

Hardcore option, would make the player have to strip down to feed her child. As it's cries get louder, alerting enemies, at a progressively larger range.

Scenario...

Nora is sneaking, in a Supermutant filled building.

Child lets out a low whimper, repeating every minute. Minimal Alerts to nearby enemies.

Options...

1. Nora strips off, and allows her child to feed.

2. Babies bottle at the ready, to feed it. No Baby Bottles of Milk, then Nora will have to strip down, to feed her Baby.

3. Ignore the Babies whimpers. Not a good idea... if in Handcuffs, or any arm restraints, things could get very difficult.

Baby gets more insistent, as it wants feeding. Cries gets progressively louder, until she feeds it.

Enemies get alerted, Nora has to retreat and hide.

Just some possible immersion ideas...

So it been a while, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with modding so I withdrew from modding for a while. (and again and again)

decided to play some different Games

a handful on my PS4 (no PS5 for me yet)

Monster Sanctuary on PC (I quite liked it when I gotten used to it until the endgame(which really sucks (an insane difficulty spike))

Ace Combat 7 on PC(Modded) and PS4

Endzone - A world Apart (it is quite good for a city builder(it runs like shit when you get around 1000 settlers))

Ghostrunner (quite a good cyberpunk game but it is hard)

I will reply to old messages in a hour or so

On 6/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, themaxxxx said:

hello peeps ive been getting a problem after i finished the quest to give birth. but after my character gets pregnant again a notification pops up advanced=fail.

i dont know if thats part of the mod or not. 

that should be FPE Redux (I will be fixing some of the issues whenever I get back into modding)

On 6/2/2022 at 12:07 AM, Elgate said:

I was about to download this mod, but it ask to take the "latest version of AAF FPE 3.80" but FPE is now in version 4.05. Can I take the 4.05 without issues?

I should remove the version numbers because it has been change because of Existence (which adds content to each and every NPC)

On 6/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, kano_syuuya233 said:

quick question,what does "FPE_resources" do?is it safety to remove?

should be fine to remove

I really should redesign the entire Resources

I cannot remember which goes into each file but...

first mod uses the impregnation quests to implant and birth resources

and the other mod fakes it

On 6/5/2022 at 2:36 PM, gloo84 said:

Thank you guys

I will rework the entire concept of this because it was build slowly over the years so it does get confusing

On 6/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, beastywah said:

Download Better Console from nexus. It will show the details of what perks the npc has.

this is what I use and I really like it (it allows me to easily debug issues with factions and other stuff)

On 6/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, themaxxxx said:

hey does anyone know what craftable is the the clothes the ones with the milk bottles attached to the nipples, like the one that shows in the screenshot? im not talking about the oppaimilk pasties, ive tried to look through the esl/esm to spawn it but never had luck. please help and thank you !

so I should rework this so that unique Milkers uses a different mesh.

but you can change them in the armor workbench.

(in the future, I might add an option to swap them around)

On 6/12/2022 at 4:00 PM, Zaiju said:

So I'm unsure if this is intended behaviour, but the aid items (sterile milk bottle and such) never seem to get consumed? If this is a bug how do I go about fixing it?

Like the function, but they never leave my inventory.

so there is a couple of things.

it should give them back to you if it is invalid.

maybe I added an option to allow it to give back a copy (I cannot remember but I will have a look)

On 6/12/2022 at 7:54 PM, Krazyone said:

Idea... Natural Baby Feeding.

MCM

Baby Options

- Natural Mother Y/N

Breast Feeding... causes Nora to strip off selected items to feed her Baby. ( variable slot choices, for alternate slot clothing players )

...... Slot 1 select ( slot 33 Vanilla default ) Coat

...... Slot 2 select Jumper

...... Slot 3 select Shirt / T-Shirt

...... Slot 4 select Bra

The Slot would be a Slider, for choosing your body part to unequip. Such as Rad Morphing Redux does...

- Natural Mother Attire Y/N

Can't wear Armour when pregnant, and Breast Feeding.

Clothing Slot Items will be auto stripped, for a feeding amount of time. When her child is hungry.

- Baby Cries Y/N

Hardcore option, would make the player have to strip down to feed her child. As it's cries get louder, alerting enemies, at a progressively larger range.

Scenario...

Nora is sneaking, in a Supermutant filled building.

Child lets out a low whimper, repeating every minute. Minimal Alerts to nearby enemies.

Options...

1. Nora strips off, and allows her child to feed.

2. Babies bottle at the ready, to feed it. No Baby Bottles of Milk, then Nora will have to strip down, to feed her Baby.

3. Ignore the Babies whimpers. Not a good idea... if in Handcuffs, or any arm restraints, things could get very difficult.

Baby gets more insistent, as it wants feeding. Cries gets progressively louder, until she feeds it.

Enemies get alerted, Nora has to retreat and hide.

Just some possible immersion ideas...

I like some of these options (I really should get back into modding)

5 hours ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Just a couple of questions. 

where is the location of the wasteland milking seat magazine? I didn’t see it listed in the hints or spoiled locations?

how do I get a companion to generate milk? I’ve got the milkers equipped to them and given them empty bottles, is there anything to do besides wait?

1. check out the Federal Ration Stockpile and the Bioscience Lab of the Institute

2. so it depends on options (I added a heap) but it usually requires waiting 24 hours and for them to be lactating(not sure about this)

you might need to change the timer because it doesn't work sometimes (OnTimer's hate me with a passion)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

So it been a while, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with modding so I withdrew from modding for a while. (and again and again)

decided to play some different Games

a handful on my PS4 (no PS5 for me yet)

Monster Sanctuary on PC (I quite liked it when I gotten used to it until the endgame(which really sucks (an insane difficulty spike))

Ace Combat 7 on PC(Modded) and PS4

Endzone - A world Apart (it is quite good for a city builder(it runs like shit when you get around 1000 settlers))

Ghostrunner (quite a good cyberpunk game but it is hard)

I will reply to old messages in a hour or so

Good to see you're back.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, sunhawken said:

The manual blood needle takes bags from my inventory but does not give me blood packs.

I also made a quick addon that lets you craft the milk bottles from the default game out of x2 glass from the same workshop menu. 

Wasteland Dairy Framework - Craft Milk Bottle.esp 337 B · 1 download

I will go over all of my objects (in the near future) because they should be working but they are don't really work properly for some players

so one idea I had for an upcoming update.

is a change to the dying monster eggs.

this is a fairly big change

0. change them from a misc object to an aid object(so they are usable)

(all of the following is depended on MCM Options)

1. Eat - you turn it to eatable food.

2. Revived - if you use a dying egg (and you have an object or two) then it will turn into a living egg *btw the original workbench recipe will remain

3. implant - if you use a dying egg, then you can insert it into yourself or another NPC to grow it (it will act like an advanced pregnancy)

4. Hatch(Baby) - if you use a dying egg, then there is a chance for a creature to be born (Baby)

5. Hatch(Settler) - if you use a dying egg, then there is a chance for a creature to be born (Settler)

6. Hatch(Follower) - if you use a dying egg, then there is a chance for a creature to be born (Follower)

4 to 6 have been influenced by the game Monster Sanctuary (which I have been playing lately) or think Pokemon but without the pokeballs.

btw in the game "Monster Sanctuary", you play as a monster keeper (or something) and whenever you defeat a monster, there is a chance to get that monster's egg which can be hatched into a monster (slime egg into a slime)

there is more than a few things to work out first, but what do you think of this?

Edited by Invictusblade

Question, it seems like after I install the better console, it is identifying my female settlers as males....strange. is that why they aren't getting pregnant? But the strange thing is that Piper, Cait et al., are identified as female my better console, but they still can't get pregnant, especially when Piper is infected with breeder virus and super fertile...

So I have a problem with creatures pregnancy chances. I have no idea why but no matter MCM settings creatures pregnancy are always like 1% or 2%. By changing some settings I managed to get like 520% pregnancy chance with human and still have 2% with creature.

I use the last to-date mods for Wasteland Dairy Framework and FPE.

On 6/25/2022 at 1:09 AM, Nexodus said:

Probably a foolish question, but what do I do with captured NPC's and where do they go?

I used the capture friendly NPC on a settler, now I have no idea to bring her back.

Bug in Wastelandstory.esp found.

Affects everyone who uses Wastelandstory with the 'living NPCs' option.

There is a bug here that in my opinion destroys the immersion.

Wastelandstory puts NPCs into the world that can be freed. Once they are freed, they get an AIPackage that makes them run to DiamondCity marketplace.  The associated vanilla script deletes the NPCs, after a certain time and when they are no longer 3d loaded.
For this to happen, the script must have a bool property variable set to True. The default value in the script is 'False'.
Wastelandstory.esp does not set this variable to True, so the NPCs run to the Diamond City marketplace and stand there naked. They are not commandable.

The only way to remove them is with a kill command via console (or disable and markforDelete).

I have already patched the bug in my game.
If you are interested please let me know.

My recommendation would be to use Commonwealth Captives, which is better and you can turn the freed slaves into settlers afterwards, which Wastelandstory does not provide.

sorry about the wait, I sometimes get a feeling of dread when revisiting this mod. so it is easier for me to avoid the feeling by not visiting.

btw I really did think that I was getting back into modding.

but then I decided to do some other work and that took a while.

and then I started playing some different games

and downloaded a dozen games on the PS4 (PS+ Deluxe (No Premium in Australia))

and I really need to start playing Fallout 4 again (and try to complete some of the story/location mods so I can remove them)

also that bug with the instant pregnancy/birth is pissing me off so that is also one of the reasons

(I think I fixed it this time but I have no idea)

so here is the replies from the question since I last visited.

On 6/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, gloo84 said:

Question, it seems like after I install the better console, it is identifying my female settlers as males....strange. is that why they aren't getting pregnant? But the strange thing is that Piper, Cait et al., are identified as female my better console, but they still can't get pregnant, especially when Piper is infected with breeder virus and super fertile...

I will have a look at this, I don't have a problem (but it has been a while)

btw which Female Settlers (from where? Beacon?, Birth?)

On 6/25/2022 at 9:09 AM, Nexodus said:

Probably a foolish question, but what do I do with captured NPC's and where do they go?

I used the capture friendly NPC on a settler, now I have no idea to bring her back.

so if it is the raider bosses, then you can either assign them as settlers or use a command to turn them into followers

On 6/29/2022 at 7:41 AM, Ananelia said:

So I have a problem with creatures pregnancy chances. I have no idea why but no matter MCM settings creatures pregnancy are always like 1% or 2%. By changing some settings I managed to get like 520% pregnancy chance with human and still have 2% with creature.

I use the last to-date mods for Wasteland Dairy Framework and FPE.

I will have a look at this

On 6/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i was wondering where i get the perk Creature Instant Healthcare since i can't seem to find out anywhere.

three locations for the perk mag (I had to revisit the Fo4edit for locations)

1. Witchcraft museum

2. Glowing Crater COA camp

3. Institute Bioscience

On 7/3/2022 at 7:52 AM, lunaisbest123 said:

I'm just wondering how would you get impregnated by an animal when atomic lust doesn't work with the animals?

so there is a couple of methods

0. AAF should still work but there won't be any animation

1. Creature Attacks

2. Creature IVF

3.(Upcoming) inserting Creatures Eggs

On 7/4/2022 at 4:54 AM, sunhawken said:

The learning curve for these mod and FPE is MASSIVE , I took a while to learn all the settings and self trouble shooting in settings. But overall it's GREAT!:)

yep, so much so, that I am forgetting parts of the mod, I try to keep it easy but I failed in a lot of different ways

On 7/4/2022 at 8:35 AM, lunaisbest123 said:

Do you think you can help me out

Ask the question again, the Quote didn't pick up the question?

19 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Bug in Wastelandstory.esp found.

Affects everyone who uses Wastelandstory with the 'living NPCs' option.

There is a bug here that in my opinion destroys the immersion.

Wastelandstory puts NPCs into the world that can be freed. Once they are freed, they get an AIPackage that makes them run to DiamondCity marketplace.  The associated vanilla script deletes the NPCs, after a certain time and when they are no longer 3d loaded.
For this to happen, the script must have a bool property variable set to True. The default value in the script is 'False'.
Wastelandstory.esp does not set this variable to True, so the NPCs run to the Diamond City marketplace and stand there naked. They are not commandable.

The only way to remove them is with a kill command via console (or disable and markforDelete).

I have already patched the bug in my game.
If you are interested please let me know.

My recommendation would be to use Commonwealth Captives, which is better and you can turn the freed slaves into settlers afterwards, which Wastelandstory does not provide.

ok I will fix this issue, I was trying to fix it a while ago.

Ideas...

1. Contraceptive Pills

Immunity to Abortion via Contraceptive Pills...

Supermutants                          they are just too strong.

Feral Ghouls                             Radiation burns out the toxins.

Eggs                                          Self contained, external Pills do nothing.

Maggots from Bloatflies         Nothing hurts them.

2. Lactation ( MCM options )

Breast Expansion                    Currently, nothing seems to happen. It should be tied to amount of Breast Milk, like Rad Morphing Redux,

does with Radiation.

Weight                                    Bigger Breasts slow you down, like in FO4 NudeBasics, optional MCM setting.

Clothing / Armour                   Unable to wear anything with a Armour Rating, when too full of Breast Milk. Only light fabrics...

Breast Feeding                         With a Chest Carrying Harness for your Babies, they automatically Breast Feed.

No Bottles needed, makes your Breasts Grow, and increases their Breast Milk output,

and makes Nora become a Wet Nurse if she consistently does it.

3. Womb Inventory                   Wastelander's Storage could be a great add-on for your mod. Showing the growing Eggs and Babies in Nora's Womb, when

she visits a Doctor.

They can't be removed, but can tell Nora what she is carrying. Doctors Option... Pregnancy Ultra-Scan.

Shows... Age, Temperament, Size, Weight, Health, Ghoulification progress, Mixed Babies and Eggs in her Womb.

Doctor... ' Do you wish to have an Ultra-Scan, to see your Babies 100 Caps. '

Nora....... ' Sure.... '

Doctor... ' Oh my God... '

Shows Nora's Wastelander's Storage, packed with 8 Puppies, and a Deathclaw Egg.

Nora... ' I would like an abortion '

Doctor... ' Sorry, these things in your Womb, cannot be aborted. You're going to have to come to term, and birth them...'

Nora... ' Oh Dear Lord... No... ' :grimace:

Doctor... ' You may want to refrain from having sex with everything you come across. in the Wasteland. '

Just some ideas... :)

Edited by Krazyone
25 minutes ago, lunaisbest123 said:

Can i get some help i cannot seem to get sexual interactions with creatures

Can you be more specific about how you've tried and what you're using? For example, did you install any AAF animation packs which provide animations involving those creatures? And did you initiate them directly with the AAF on-screen interface or through some triggering mod like Violate?

Note that WDF does not include any mechanism for initiating sexual interactions with creatures, though it is designed to react to them when they occur.

6 hours ago, lunaisbest123 said:

Can i get some help i cannot seem to get sexual interactions with creatures

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Can you be more specific about how you've tried and what you're using? For example, did you install any AAF animation packs which provide animations involving those creatures? And did you initiate them directly with the AAF on-screen interface or through some triggering mod like Violate?

Note that WDF does not include any mechanism for initiating sexual interactions with creatures, though it is designed to react to them when they occur.

when I get around to modding again,

I will look into making commands to present yourself (or whatever) to allow an "easier" sex interaction with creatures.

for FPER, I made pickup lines (which I really should work on again) that allows Human to Human Sex Scenes