11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Ideas...

1. Contraceptive Pills

Immunity to Abortion via Contraceptive Pills...

Supermutants                          they are just too strong.

Feral Ghouls                             Radiation burns out the toxins.

Eggs                                          Self contained, external Pills do nothing.

Maggots from Bloatflies         Nothing hurts them.

2. Lactation ( MCM options )

Breast Expansion                    Currently, nothing seems to happen. It should be tied to amount of Breast Milk, like Rad Morphing Redux,

does with Radiation.

Weight                                    Bigger Breasts slow you down, like in FO4 NudeBasics, optional MCM setting.

Clothing / Armour                   Unable to wear anything with a Armour Rating, when too full of Breast Milk. Only light fabrics...

Breast Feeding                         With a Chest Carrying Harness for your Babies, they automatically Breast Feed.

No Bottles needed, makes your Breasts Grow, and increases their Breast Milk output,

and makes Nora become a Wet Nurse if she consistently does it.

3. Womb Inventory                   Wastelander's Storage could be a great add-on for your mod. Showing the growing Eggs and Babies in Nora's Womb, when

she visits a Doctor.

They can't be removed, but can tell Nora what she is carrying. Doctors Option... Pregnancy Ultra-Scan.

Shows... Age, Temperament, Size, Weight, Health, Ghoulification progress, Mixed Babies and Eggs in her Womb.

Doctor... ' Do you wish to have an Ultra-Scan, to see your Babies 100 Caps. '

Nora....... ' Sure.... '

Doctor... ' Oh my God... '

Shows Nora's Wastelander's Storage, packed with 8 Puppies, and a Deathclaw Egg.

Nora... ' I would like an abortion '

Doctor... ' Sorry, these things in your Womb, cannot be aborted. You're going to have to come to term, and birth them...'

Nora... ' Oh Dear Lord... No... ' :grimace:

Doctor... ' You may want to refrain from having sex with everything you come across. in the Wasteland. '

Just some ideas... :)

too many ideas.

I should try to working on the harder parts of the mod.

59 minutes ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hello,

in my settlements and also outside I always find babyies lying around (dying, dead, alive). When I collect them, what can I do with them ? Is there a useful purpose?

inside trashcan's and dumpters, right?

if so, then that is a really old part of the mod.

a bit of history, a few years ago, I was having an insane amount of trouble with sex mods. (simply refused to work for a month or so)

and I only started working on the early pregnancy mods.

and one of the aspects I decided to work on, was non-sexual concepts.

such as finding abandoned babies in dumpsters or the mailbox in Diamond City (and other churches).

so the Answer

1. you can craft them into functional babies via the Planned Parenthood bench

1b. you can craft a portable baby kit and use that

2. you can chop them up into food

3. put them away for later

4. I cannot remember if they are worth any caps.

edit-> I will have a think about replacing the dumpster babies with a "weird pack of cloth" and have a MCM Chance to see if there is a baby in there. (or just simple cloth or something else)

Edited by Invictusblade

Hello,

i was searching in this thread and the FPE thread for some advise about Installation and load order, but couldn't find anything. Can somebody please give some advise in which order i need to install these two mods and how the load order of the plugins should look. I'm using MO2. The attached picture shows how i have it at the moment. Maybe you spot some incompatibilities with some other mods and can point these out, too. That would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

IO LO.jpg

On 7/5/2022 at 3:44 PM, vaultbait said:

Can you be more specific about how you've tried and what you're using? For example, did you install any AAF animation packs which provide animations involving those creatures? And did you initiate them directly with the AAF on-screen interface or through some triggering mod like Violate?

Note that WDF does not include any mechanism for initiating sexual interactions with creatures, though it is designed to react to them when they occur.

I tried both Options with AAF and Violate neither has worked, and yes i do have an AAF animation pack

1 hour ago, lunaisbest123 said:

I tried both Options with AAF and Violate neither has worked, and yes i do have an AAF animation pack

Please try to be more precise when you're reporting problems, since your statements leave the people trying to help you to guess what you've done exactly and what behaviors you observed. Permit me to start the guessing game and you can tell me if I'm guessing correctly or incorrectly:

Earlier you stated, "i cannot seem to get sexual interactions with creatures." I think you're trying to say that you saw no sexual animations play on the screen between your player character and a creature, even though you did something which you think should have resulted in such an animation. Based on your most recent statement I'll guess that you did the following...

1. Approached a non-hostile creature (which one? a friendly dog perhaps?)
  2. Opened the AAF on-screen interface with the HOME key on your keyboard
  3. Created a scene by selecting the player and the dog, then picked a location and a specific animation to play
  4. The animation did not play (perhaps AAF logged an error? you can find AAF's error log in the admin section of its interface)

Next you tried...

1. Approached a hostile creature (which one? a bloatfly?)
  2. Surrendered to the creature with Violate
  3. The animation did not play (perhaps Violate logged an error? you can find Violate's errors in your Papyrus.0.log)

Is the above what happened exactly, or is some of what I've guessed inaccurate? Please provide specific details to correct my assumptions.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Please try to be more precise when you're reporting problems, since your statements leave the people trying to help you to guess what you've done exactly and what behaviors you observed. Permit me to start the guessing game and you can tell me if I'm guessing correctly or incorrectly:

Earlier you stated, "i cannot seem to get sexual interactions with creatures." I think you're trying to say that you saw no sexual animations play on the screen between your player character and a creature, even though you did something which you think should have resulted in such an animation. Based on your most recent statement I'll guess that you did the following...

3. Created a scene by selecting the player and the dog, then picked a location and a specific animation to play
  4. The animation did not play (perhaps AAF logged an error? you can find AAF's error log in the admin section of its interface)

Next you tried...

3. The animation did not play (perhaps Violate logged an error? you can find Violate's errors in your Papyrus.0.log)

Is the above what happened exactly, or is some of what I've guessed inaccurate? Please provide specific details to correct my assumptions.

What Happened was that When i opened AAF with the HOME Button it only showed my character Even when i was near a friendly creature. Same with the Violate mod every time I surrendered it didn't even start the animation no matter the creature it just said it was aborted for some reason The problems might be related in terms of the mods

Edited by lunaisbest123
7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Next you tried...

This problem always occurs if you do not have all the animations packs.  I'm not sure why.  But it does fail if you don't install all the animation packs on the guide, and MOST importantly the AAF Patch.  Without that most of these do error out. ❤️

53 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

This problem always occurs if you do not have all the animations packs.  I'm not sure why.  But it does fail if you don't install all the animation packs on the guide, and MOST importantly the AAF Patch.  Without that most of these do error out. ❤️

What would these animation packs be as well as the patch

On 7/6/2022 at 3:09 PM, Invictusblade said:

whereabouts?

also what kind of babies (because there is a few)

These are dying babies, abandoned babies and babies with names.

They are lying on the ground in different settlements, I think I have found some outside settlements.

I can't put any of these babies in the crib either, so the message comes up that they are now being raised by residents of the settlement. When I try to put the abandoned baby down, it floats in the air, the dying baby and the baby with the name fall to the floor.

Wastelandoffspring and FPE is installed.

On 7/6/2022 at 9:30 AM, Invictusblade said:

1. you can craft them into functional babies via the Planned Parenthood bench

1b. you can craft a portable baby kit and use that

How? With the Baby Equipper?  If I use it I get the message that there is no baby to hold.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
19 hours ago, lunaisbest123 said:

What Happened was that When i opened AAF with the HOME Button it only showed my character Even when i was near a friendly creature. Same with the Violate mod every time I surrendered it didn't even start the animation no matter the creature it just said it was aborted for some reason The problems might be related in terms of the mods

AAF will only list actors for which you have animations, so that's an indication AAF found no animations installed for the creature you were trying to engage with. A broad selection of creature animations is available in Gray User's AAF Creature Pack, but make sure you're testing with a creature that pack actually includes at least one animation for. AAF also only shows actors within its configured actor_search_area (500 game units by default, adjustable in AAF_settings.ini), so make sure you're at least that close to the creature when you hit enter to bring up the actor selection list. If it's still not working, it's possible you have some other mod altering the race for the creature in question, so maybe test with a few different kinds of creatures you know you have animations for.

Also, of course, check your AAF admin log for any errors it may be reporting.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:45 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

These are dying babies, abandoned babies and babies with names.

They are lying on the ground in different settlements, I think I have found some outside settlements.

I can't put any of these babies in the crib either, so the message comes up that they are now being raised by residents of the settlement. When I try to put the abandoned baby down, it floats in the air, the dying baby and the baby with the name fall to the floor.

at least some of the them fall to the ground (a while ago, all babies were midair)

and the baby in the crib is scripted by someone (I am not sure if it was ego's work, it might before him)

because I finally fix-ish my game, I will start testing again.

also which crib's? (vanilla or modded)

On 7/8/2022 at 8:45 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

How? With the Baby Equipper?  If I use it I get the message that there is no baby to hold.

baby equiper allows you to force someone who has a baby to equip.

the item I am talking about is called "Baby Feeding Pack" for abandoned babies and "Baby Antidepressant Pack" for angry and junkie babies(I think)

*I really need to clean it up because there are more Feeding packs than I remember

First off I'd like to say, this is a great mod and I can tell that you've put a ton of work into it. Amazing job, truly mean that.

My question has probably been answered but I have honestly looked through about 100 of the 109 pages here for an answer and might have missed it.

I cannot find the magazine in vault 81 overseers bedroom. It's not that big, am I missing it or just super blind? Same with the one in the charter school that is supposed to be in a classroom?? I have spent a good hour looking in there and found tons of stuff that are not your magazine. Have they been moved or I'm just overlooking them?

Again sorry for asking an old question?

20 minutes ago, tgrant349 said:

First off I'd like to say, this is a great mod and I can tell that you've put a ton of work into it. Amazing job, truly mean that.

My question has probably been answered but I have honestly looked through about 100 of the 109 pages here for an answer and might have missed it.

I cannot find the magazine in vault 81 overseers bedroom. It's not that big, am I missing it or just super blind? Same with the one in the charter school that is supposed to be in a classroom?? I have spent a good hour looking in there and found tons of stuff that are not your magazine. Have they been moved or I'm just overlooking them?

These items can "fall through" surfaces or be occluded by objects added from other mods, and end up being inaccessible in the cell. Worst case you can cheat them into your inventory with the console, or temporarily disable clipping and look around inside floors/walls/furniture. If memory serves, most of the perk magazines are supposed to have additional copies at other locations around the Commonwealth too, just in case.

9 minutes ago, tgrant349 said:

They can fall through the world. There's a mod that make interactable things glow that I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4380

Thank you all for the response. I'll try out that mod as I thought I was going blind, the school was one thing, lots of classrooms and tons of debris, but the overseers bedroom was driving me nuts as it's a pretty small and clean space, only a few places to have put it in there lol.

Thanks again 

Ok, one more question, how do I cheat the magazine that supposed to be in vault 81 overseers bedroom with console commands? I turned off clipping on I cannot find it anywhere ans according to the cheat page this magazine only exists in this one spot?

1 hour ago, tgrant349 said:

Ok, one more question, how do I cheat the magazine that supposed to be in vault 81 overseers bedroom with console commands? I turned off clipping on I cannot find it anywhere ans according to the cheat page this magazine only exists in this one spot?

If you know the magazine name you can help thatname 4 misc (use a substring of the name for convenience, no need to type the whole thing) to get the ID and then placeatme thatid and pick it up off the floor (adding directly to your inventory tends to not trigger perk additions like a pickup event).

So I started working on the mod again.

because of these, I will be updating WDF in the near future

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced v4.010

Added the changes that Morgenrot_68 did *Thank you
General fixes

hopefully I have fixed the instant pregnancy and birth. (but I still cannot get the bug to happen so I don't know)

changes to Birthing Choices
Added three new choices (which has effectively the same effect) and renaming the original "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" to No Baby
1. Infanticide
2. Mutated Reproduction system
3. Phantom Pregnancy

all of these can be cured via Pre-Natal Kits
please note, Phantom Pregnancy and Mutated Reproduction system will stop their pregnancy

Pre-Natal Kits has been fixed as well includes the new conditions also it requires a perk of medic to be effective
No Medic Perk = 15%
Medic01 = 25%
Medic02 = 50%
Medic03 = 75%
Medic04 = 100%

and finally, I am adding non-growing babies to the births. (because this issue of overpopulation is causing problems with the game)

so this will be a MCM option (which I strongly recommend) *the player will be a separated choice

also you should be able to use a command to allow them to start growing up (and hopefully it will keep the baby name) *I haven't started this part yet

so these babies should have names and will be able to live in cribs but they will not grow up.

48 minutes ago, tgrant349 said:

Thank you guys for all the help. I seem to be missing the other 2 workbenches for some reason,  the parenthood bench and the veterinarian bench. Is there something I need to do to acquire those?

which workbench do you have access to?

because the WDF stuff is located in the main menu of the build menu (it uses a milk bottle)