5 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hey @Invictusblade  Im wondering how hard it would be to possibly add in an alternate milker that use's a different slot.  With the new droids of the commonwealth coming soon i kinda want to use both together.  But last time i remember i had to choose over  them as DoTC fusion core's take the same slot as the milker use's

yep ok, I will try to remember

9 hours ago, BlazingBraixen said:

does anybody have any idea where the "wasteland offspring" mod is? i've seen it mentioned, but ive yet to find a mod with this name.

When installing WDF, the first page (I think it's the first) of the FOMOD installer menu for it will ask whether you want to use Wasteland Offspring. If you turn that on, it will get installed.

hello

this is an awesome mod. the concept is amazing. what im having an issue with is 1) how do you feed the baby? and 2} i was fighting super mutants and one of them had a dying supermutant baby on them im like sweet ill raise you and have a personal attack mutant. i ran into issue 1 so i used the cheat from FPE to grow him into an adult. now the issue. is there anyway to turn him into a follower?

5 hours ago, badassbuddy said:

hello

this is an awesome mod. the concept is amazing. what im having an issue with is 1) how do you feed the baby? and 2} i was fighting super mutants and one of them had a dying supermutant baby on them im like sweet ill raise you and have a personal attack mutant. i ran into issue 1 so i used the cheat from FPE to grow him into an adult. now the issue. is there anyway to turn him into a follower?

1. you feed the baby by holding the baby like an armor piece (this is a fairly old script and I was limited back then (however I have little idea how to do it today without causing all sorts of issues) also it requires a couple of MCM options

2. so you can revive a baby via workbench (and a couple of others) but you need a magazine first.

and then when the baby completely grows up, you can use a hotkey command to switch them over to a basic follower.

look for this command in WDF Hotkeys MCM

"Changes NPC from Settler to Follower" (btw it can do the opposite as well also please remember to remove any weapons before switching)

5 hours ago, badassbuddy said:

hello

thank you, this mod has been the rambling of an insane mind with too much time

1. you feed the baby by holding the baby like an armor piece (this is a fairly old script and I was limited back then (however I have little idea how to do it today without causing all sorts of issues) also it requires a couple of MCM options

2. so you can revive a baby via workbench (and a couple of others) but you need a magazine first.

and then when the baby completely grows up, you can use a hotkey command to switch them over to a basic follower.

look for this command in WDF Hotkeys MCM

"Changes NPC from Settler to Follower" (btw it can do the opposite as well also please remember to remove any weapons before switching)

Edited by Invictusblade

so the next update has been delayed a bit because I will be changing the addiction model in this mod.

it will be uses something similar to fertility or lactation from FPERedux but longer

so it should look like...

1. Breast Milk Addiction (Sated)

2. Breast Milk Addiction (Wanting) *I am looking into better wordage

3. Breast Milk Addiction (Desperate) *I am looking into better wordage

4. Breast Milk Addiction (Cold Turkey)

5. Cured of Breast Milk Addiction (no perks)

so the next update has been delayed a bit because I will be changing the addiction model in this mod.

it will be uses something similar to fertility or lactation from FPERedux but longer

so it should look like...

1. Breast Milk Addiction (Sated)

2. Breast Milk Addiction (Wanting) *I am looking into better wordage

3. Breast Milk Addiction (Desperate) *I am looking into better wordage

4. Breast Milk Addiction (Cold Turkey)

5. Cured of Breast Milk Addiction (no perks)

11 hours ago, Sheliss said:

Just as an Update...
Changing the start time has helped.

StartTimerGameTime hates me with some of my scripts

anyway I used it in the upcoming patch

to try to fix the forever bugs (in WDF, it would the "spend" Perks)

and because I haven't tested it yet, the patch will a couple of days away

@Invictusblade

Hello Invictusblade , After using the FO4EDIT and searching in the esp I found that there is no wasteland furniture`s files (like meat breeding chair and creature breeding chair) in the mod packcage,ONLY the blood ,milking and spanking chairs only in it , did I miss something to install ? Btw I use the lastest version of WDF and download it from here.

Any ideas?    Thanks!

1 hour ago, dscseed said:

@Invictusblade

Hello Invictusblade , After using the FO4EDIT and searching in the esp I found that there is no wasteland furniture`s files (like meat breeding chair and creature breeding chair) in the mod packcage,ONLY the blood ,milking and spanking chairs only in it , did I miss something to install ? Btw I use the lastest version of WDF and download it from here.

Any ideas?    Thanks!

which mod are you looking in?

because...

Screenshot_081422_105444_PM.jpg.b0a4639ab05dd31cdbc05d9936bbadda.jpg

granted most of these need some work but they should still work

Thanks for putting this mod together, it does a whole bunch of stuff I'm excited to try out! One thing I'd like to ask for some help with, when I installed and started playing the mod my game slowed down a lot, to the point where it was unplayable. I disabled WDF and FPE and the issue went away, and I'm just now trying with INVB_WastelandStory.esp disabled which also seems to improve things. Anything else I could try? WIll disabling that cause me problems?

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which mod are you looking in?

because...

Screenshot_081422_105444_PM.jpg.b0a4639ab05dd31cdbc05d9936bbadda.jpg

granted most of these need some work but they should still work

Ok,I see that . There should be  other conflicts cause the WDF furnitures (except blood , semen ,and milk) disappearing

BTW,are there any tutorial about animation creating? I am interested in it and have some idea about  birthing animations and gestures

Thanks for replying 

1 hour ago, dscseed said:

are there any tutorial about animation creating? I am interested in it and have some idea about  birthing animations and gestures

The most common animation workflows for Fallout 4 rely on basically unavailable (at least in any legal sense) ancient versions of AutoDesk software. There has been progress on finding ways to make FO4 animations with more modern tools though, which you can read up on and perhaps help with here:

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The most common animation workflows for Fallout 4 rely on basically unavailable (at least in any legal sense) ancient versions of AutoDesk software. There has been progress on finding ways to make FO4 animations with more modern tools though, which you can read up on and perhaps help with here:

so for the upcoming update.

I will be changing how the milkers work by removing the somewhat broken timer (it should work but it doesn't)

and will be fixing some of the issues with other mods (I hope)

also will be making a separated script for semen milkers (it was using the breast milk version before)

most of the changes will be in the background only so I don't think anything will change for players.

also I will have a look at other scripts to try to fix them or maybe remove them.

such as baby feeding (I designed it to be an individual baby script because the amount of chaos that could happen if all babies require feeding) *I don't know I like it, but I haven't used it in ages

On 8/17/2022 at 2:36 AM, Invictusblade said:

one more note

I will be moving lactation from FPE Redux to WDF

mainly because FPE doesn't use them and WDF does

I will make a command to switch over the perks when I release the update

Will moving it from that mod to this one help fix the timer issues? and its nice to see you are still actively working on these mods

Hello, 

I have downloaded this mod for a try, and I notice that all sex slaves I freed go directly in Diamond City. They stay at the middle of the city, day and night, and I can’t interact with them - to move them to a settlement, for exemple. However, not sure if this issue is due to the mod or because of a mod conflict. Indeed, playing Project Valkyrie mod, I have also freed two prisoners ghouls in a gunners basement, and they are also in Diamond City like the sex slaves. Thanks in advance !

the update is nearly finished, I need to test some more and work on the fine details.

I was going to add morphing to lactation (bigger breasts when lactation is inactive) but it became a pain. (because of how I designed the lactation system)

On 8/18/2022 at 12:42 PM, 99androidguy777 said:

Will moving it from that mod to this one help fix the timer issues? and its nice to see you are still actively working on these mods

no, but I have changed how it works so it should work properly

I have been focusing on FPE  and ROF(Random Overlay Framework (which I should be posting to Nexus in the near future))

13 hours ago, cyrslash said:

Hello, 

I have downloaded this mod for a try, and I notice that all sex slaves I freed go directly in Diamond City. They stay at the middle of the city, day and night, and I can’t interact with them - to move them to a settlement, for exemple. However, not sure if this issue is due to the mod or because of a mod conflict. Indeed, playing Project Valkyrie mod, I have also freed two prisoners ghouls in a gunners basement, and they are also in Diamond City like the sex slaves. Thanks in advance !

I have fixed that issue in the upcoming version (I missed a bool in a script)

a quick question for everyone

so I will be making a new magazine to allow you to craft the forever lactation and forever fertility chairs (currently located in Qasmoke)

where is a good end game location for a medical(or science) magazine? (I am thinking glowing sea but where)

Edited by Invictusblade