Sorry if this has been asked before but how do I help a dying human baby? I constantly find them on the ground near settlers that recently had birth. 
There is no revive category in the parenthood bench like there is for bloody/abandoned babies. 

38 minutes ago, JayRoz said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but how do I help a dying human baby? I constantly find them on the ground near settlers that recently had birth. 
There is no revive category in the parenthood bench like there is for bloody/abandoned babies. 

so they are designed to show the harsh reality so there is no magic solution.

so at the moment, they are used as a food source for some of the more extreme recipes

and I will add some urn recipes for these babies as well (in the future)

also I should rename them to the FPE Version which is Deceased Baby

39 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so they are designed to show the harsh reality so there is no magic solution.

so at the moment, they are used as a food source for some of the more extreme recipes

and I will add some urn recipes for these babies as well (in the future)

also I should rename them to the FPE Version which is Deceased Baby

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Thought I was missing something. Btw will we get to csection breeding victims in the future? I see them a lot with only like blood and a shock collar or similar on them. Would be cool if we can save the baby from them. Either way, thanks for the mod. :)

Hello again, I only have access to the milk products bench, with the blood and seven, but not either of the other 2, I did find it under the main menu in the build menu under the tab with a milk bottle. When I got to the submenu that says workbenches there is only the milk products one. Thanks again for responding. 

2 hours ago, fotox said:

Hello, I would like to know which of all the Magazines I have to obtain so that they give me the "wasteland's milking seat technology" perk to be able to build the milking beds.

check out the Federal Ration Stockpile and the Bioscience Lab of the Institute

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

check out the Federal Ration Stockpile and the Bioscience Lab of the Institute

Thanks I'm going to check and sorry for not answering I had work,I asked why I thought it was a bug since it already has many and it didn't give it to me and I used the option in mcm to give me the perk and if it had it I did that's why I asked

Edited by fotox

Sorry to ask something so trivial but I've been trying to find what controls the rate at which npcs spawn with babies in their inventory, because since updating my mods nearly every female npc is running around with a baby strapped to them and at least one spare in the inventory.  I've been trying to find a way to reduce how common this is but haven't been able to.  Am I just missing something really obvious?  I've scoured the settings and didn't notice anything I would think would control that.  I thought maybe it was FPE doing it and analyzed the setting there practically to death without finding anything either, but when I disabled WDF to test it no one was carrying kids around anymore and they were gone from inventories so I figure it has to be from here.  Unless of course there is no setting to control it, or it's not in the MCM.

Just for the sake of eliminating a couple possible issues, I updated my mods after some time away from the game, so I probably missed some interim updates where this might have been more obvious.  This is also on a new game, so it's not things interacting badly with old stuff in an existing save.

3 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Sorry to ask something so trivial but I've been trying to find what controls the rate at which npcs spawn with babies in their inventory, because since updating my mods nearly every female npc is running around with a baby strapped to them and at least one spare in the inventory.  I've been trying to find a way to reduce how common this is but haven't been able to.  Am I just missing something really obvious?  I've scoured the settings and didn't notice anything I would think would control that.  I thought maybe it was FPE doing it and analyzed the setting there practically to death without finding anything either, but when I disabled WDF to test it no one was carrying kids around anymore and they were gone from inventories so I figure it has to be from here.  Unless of course there is no setting to control it, or it's not in the MCM.

Just for the sake of eliminating a couple possible issues, I updated my mods after some time away from the game, so I probably missed some interim updates where this might have been more obvious.  This is also on a new game, so it's not things interacting badly with old stuff in an existing save.

when you say two babies.

do you mean 1x armor and 1x misc object? if so then it is working perfectly.

2 hours ago, PervyToonist said:

Is there anyway to have a version of the milk pasties/machine that work for the males?

on what body part?

because males could already use breast milk milkers but it attaches to the dick (it seem easier)

(there is a couple of mcm options to toggle, such as gendered objects located on the first page of WDF's MCM, I think)

Edited by Invictusblade
15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

when you say two babies.

on what body part?

because males could already use breast milk milkers but it attaches to the dick (it seem easier)

(there is a couple of mcm options to toggle, such as gendered objects located on the first page of WDF's MCM, I think)

On the chest. Cause I only see the milk machine and it works on the females of course but once I placed it on a male it removed it saying that my character was male. I did mess around with the mcm setting to see if that would help them work. Still doesn't do the trick. Unless I'm blind. And I thought the milk bottles for the males dick only extracted semen so I never cared to use it. 

1 hour ago, PervyToonist said:

On the chest. Cause I only see the milk machine and it works on the females of course but once I placed it on a male it removed it saying that my character was male. I did mess around with the mcm setting to see if that would help them work. Still doesn't do the trick. Unless I'm blind. And I thought the milk bottles for the males dick only extracted semen so I never cared to use it. 

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

when you say two babies.

on what body part?

Update, when I crafted the regular milk machine it at least attaches to my character, but it still gives that not a Female error and it doesn't activate milk production and I did reset WLD.

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

when you say two babies.

Well that part's good to know then, but is their commonality something I can control?  At this point I'm running a dungeon and there seems to be babies just... everywhere.  I was looking for something that would make them an occasional thing I saw, but at this point I'd say a solid 70% of npcs are running around with kids on them.

12 hours ago, mars_oldman said:

I have some  questions

1.What is the difference between these MCM Options, “Kills, deletes or does nothing”

2.If I want to  capture Npc ,I should use Special AutoCage Syringe or the hotkey?

1. so all of these will still capture the NPC but with a different outcome Kill (kills them), Deletes(it will remove them from the game) and Nothing (does nothing)

2. (I should really rework it) so this works on creatures and Female Bosses. and you can use either.

6 hours ago, PervyToonist said:

I am going to work on this part of the mod

4 hours ago, PervyToonist said:

Update, when I crafted the regular milk machine it at least attaches to my character, but it still gives that not a Female error and it doesn't activate milk production and I did reset WLD.

I will have a look

3 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Well that part's good to know then, but is their commonality something I can control?  At this point I'm running a dungeon and there seems to be babies just... everywhere.  I was looking for something that would make them an occasional thing I saw, but at this point I'd say a solid 70% of npcs are running around with kids on them.

what is your existence settings? (high pregnancy with babies)

1 hour ago, Just Checking said:

I thought I'd had my settings reasonably low, but if that's where those things are controlled I'll take another look, I've most likely misunderstood something or glossed over an option.

which dungeon?

because I will check it out.

also did you visit it before?

Edited by Invictusblade
8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. so all of these will still capture the NPC but with a different outcome Kill (kills them), Deletes(it will remove them from the game) and Nothing (does nothing)

2. (I should really rework it) so this works on creatures and Female Bosses. and you can use either.

Only  Female Bosses? But there have hotkey capture the friendly NPC

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which dungeon?

because I will check it out.

also did you visit it before?

It was on a new game, I was just running the game as normal.  Lexington, female raiders were almost all toting babies, was noticeably less common on males.  Rescuing the Sanctuary crew was much the same, though less noticeable because so many of the deliberately spawned raiders in that zone are male.  Jun, Marcy and Mama Murphy were all strapped with kids, though.  I wandered a bit more and both the survivors at the Waste Disposal Heap or whatever it's called with all the mole rats south of Tenpines had kids, as well as a couple more raiders in the general area.  At that point I started feeling like something was up.  Haven't gone back to look at my settings again since, and when I switched off WDF to test, all the characters that once had kids on them no longer did, I figured at that point I was just misunderstanding a setting or two and had accidentally put things to have babies on like 70% of npcs.  

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look

what is your existence settings? (high pregnancy with babies)

That's awesome, can't wait. Thanks for considering! 

A thank you again for your work, I really do appreciate it. This mod is amazing. 

@Invictusblade: Going over my Papyrus logs for some other stuff in a cell for a mod I'm working on, I'm noticing a lot of this when some female human actors load in:

warning: Property INVB_Global_Headpart_Chance on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 11 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property bool_MalesAllowed on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 11 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property INVB_Global_Headpart_Boolean on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 11 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property INVB_Global_Headpart_Chance on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 12 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property bool_MalesAllowed on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 12 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property INVB_Global_Headpart_Boolean on script INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global attached to Item 12 in container  (930BAC30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
error: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
	[ (930BAC30)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 12 in container  (930BAC30)].INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global.OnEquipped() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global.psc" Line 18
error: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
	[ (930BAC30)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 11 in container  (930BAC30)].INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global.OnEquipped() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global.psc" Line 18

These same warnings and errors appear in the log for each NPCs refid. I'll admit, I haven't gone digging into the source of your scripts in order to understand why it's trying to add and remove headparts from these actors, but want to make sure it's not something I've done wrong when I created or added them to the cell.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, Invictusblade said:

that button is to recapture those female bosses if you let them out but you want them back into a cage

The hotkey of  capture the female boss didn‘t worked.Maybe I did something wrong,what is the right way to capture an enemy npc

Need some help from you all. I downloaded a few other mods and they all loaded in fine but WastelandDairy and FPE will not enable no matter what I do, they say they are on vortex but the second I load into the game they arent able to load. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I possibly fix it? Cheers20220728022338_1.jpg.b00efe9ae2b6aa10762af0bd19596a35.jpg20220728022341_1.jpg.d2f1a7de02f7ae1c6250de904c2e99c4.jpg 

20220728021711_1.jpg.7171b0b44600a673aa0e78a928e1db7f.jpg20220728021913_1.jpg.47157c5813b2d8ac3de124919541eec9.jpg

13 hours ago, PilotAero said:

Need some help from you all. I downloaded a few other mods and they all loaded in fine but WastelandDairy and FPE will not enable no matter what I do, they say they are on vortex but the second I load into the game they arent able to load. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I possibly fix it? Cheers

Do you have the DLCs? Specifically, FPER requires Far Harbor and Nuka World.