38 minutes ago, gloo84 said:

I'm using Vortex, so do I put both of the scripted files here? Or where should it go?

If you're using Vortex, what I do is click the drop-down next to the mod in the far-right column of the mods view and select "open in file manager." Then I browse to the location within the unpacked mod where those files are located and overwrite them with the new version. Afterward, click the deploy button again and if Vortex mentions some files have changed on disk, choose to install the "staged" versions. That will persist until you uninstall/reinstall the mod, or upgrade to a newer version (at which point the fixes are presumably incorporated anyway).

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using Vortex, what I do is click the drop-down next to the mod in the far-right column of the mods view and select "open in file manager." Then I browse to the location within the unpacked mod where those files are located and overwrite them with the new version. Afterward, click the deploy button again and if Vortex mentions some files have changed on disk, choose to install the "staged" versions. That will persist until you uninstall/reinstall the mod, or upgrade to a newer version (at which point the fixes are presumably incorporated anyway).

Thanks for that mate, so did you move both of the newly revised files to the WDF folders as well? Did it work for you?

2 hours ago, gloo84 said:

Thanks for that mate, so did you move both of the newly revised files to the WDF folders as well? Did it work for you?

I wasn't experiencing the problems which necessitated those fixes (busy testing/working on other mods at the moment), so haven't applied them in this particular case. Just relating the general process I follow for similar hotfixes.

For the game only the .pex file is needed. the .psc file is for modder, that is the source code from which the .pex was compiled. i don't know vortex unfortunately, but where vortex put the INVB_Furn_Cuminjected.pex, also the modified file must go and the old one must be overwritten with the file.

Edited by Morgenrot_68

Here are the corrected scripts for the mobile injectors.

Now all mobile sperm injectors (incl. clone) should work.

I have not tested all of them, but they should work. Please test extensively and give me feedback.

Please copy them into the FPE/Script folder:
INVB_ImplantSingle.pex

Please copy into the WDF/Script folder:
INVB_ImplantCreatures
INVB_CumInject_Random

Please copy the .psc files into the source folders (they are not necessary for playing)

INVB_Implant_Single.pex INVB_Implant_Single.psc INVB_Implant_Creatures_AIO.pex INVB_Implant_Creatures_AIO.psc INVB_Cuminject_Random.pex INVB_Cuminject_Random.psc

22 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Here are the corrected scripts for the mobile injectors.

Now all mobile sperm injectors (incl. clone) should work.

I have not tested all of them, but they should work. Please test extensively and give me feedback.

Please copy them into the FPE/Script folder:
INVB_ImplantSingle.pex

Please copy into the WDF/Script folder:
INVB_ImplantCreatures
INVB_CumInject_Random

Please copy the .psc files into the source folders (they are not necessary for playing)

INVB_Implant_Single.pex 6.29 kB · 2 downloads INVB_Implant_Single.psc 5.09 kB · 2 downloads INVB_Implant_Creatures_AIO.pex 16.92 kB · 2 downloads INVB_Implant_Creatures_AIO.psc 13.86 kB · 2 downloads INVB_Cuminject_Random.pex 4.76 kB · 2 downloads INVB_Cuminject_Random.psc 5.33 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks man, let me try it and let you know :)

For me, the stationary milking machines work only once, this concerns milk and semen. I have also already tried all possible settings in the MCM.

After they have produced once milk or sperm, I have to build a new machine and assign the npc again. then it is produced once and then I get nothing more in the workshop.

My NPCs also hang up at some point and stand still and can no longer be moved. Only by console command 'resurrect' they move again.

Often they stay in the machines and I can't get them out.

Can anyone confirm if it is the same for them.
I have installed FPE with the last patch from 4/29/22.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
3 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

For me, the stationary milking machines work only once, this concerns milk and semen. I have also already tried all possible settings in the MCM.

After they have produced once milk or sperm, I have to build a new machine and assign the npc again. then it is produced once and then I get nothing more in the workshop.

My NPCs also hang up at some point and stand still and can no longer be moved. Only by console command 'resurrect' they move again.

Often they stay in the machines and I can't get them out.

Can anyone confirm if it is the same for them.
I have installed FPE with the last patch from 4/29/22.

Well at least you get produced once i dont get any produce or i dont khow where my produce go can you help me ?

6 hours ago, DJ..Pedro said:

Well at least you get produced once i dont get any produce or i dont khow where my produce go can you help me ?

For me the products end up in the workshop, the setting in the MCM where you can set whether they end up with the player or in the NPC's inventory doesn't seem to work.

4 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

For me the products end up in the workshop, the setting in the MCM where you can set whether they end up with the player or in the NPC's inventory doesn't seem to work.

Yep setting in the MCM it doesn't work for me either i dont test workshop yet

Edited by DJ..Pedro

also it doesn't work with certain settlers. if in workshop mode the settler appears as unassigned (red male) it doesn't work because the furniture script queries on this:

CanProduceForWorkshop is true by default. The following will cause a reference to NOT be able to produce:

• An object requires power (has the WorkshopCanBePowered keyword), but is not powered.
  • An object is destroyed.
  • An object requires an actor (has the WorkshopWorkObject keyword), but has no actor assigned (meaning it is not owned by an actor), OR the assigned actor is wounded (actor value WorkshopActorWounded > 0) or dead.

This is only valid if the workshop is currently loaded. Calling this on unloaded objects or an unloaded workshop will produce invalid results.

CanProduceForWorkshop

i have tried all the time with 'commonwealth captives' settlers, because i have so many of them. they cannot be assigned to the furniture (neither milk nor seeds).

Unfortunately i have to say, after i have dealt more intensively with a few functions, that i stumbled over some bugs.

After I fixed the cum injector bug (see post above), I noticed that the furniture functions didn't work at all.

it even goes so far that with wrong settings in the MCM nothing is produced at all.

The furnitures

I'll try to be brief.

MCM Settings Workshop Options

If in the Milk and Samen settings the time is set from StartGameTime to WaitGameTime, nothing is produced at all.

Cause: When the furniture is placed in the world, an init event is called that checks if StartGameTime or WaitGameTime is set.

Setting StartGameTime:

If StartGameTime is set, a CustomEvent is registered, which causes that, depending on the setting in the MCM under 'Workshop Options', when the event is triggered. Then, when conditions are met, such as an NPC assigned, etc., the item (Milk or Seed) is produced in appropriate quantity and stored in the workbench.

Here there are NO conditions on which is queried, not even whether male or female. That means a man produces milk as well as a woman and vice versa a woman produces semen. Completely does not matter. Also the complex settings under MCM breast milk and semen play no role at all and have no function with furnitures.  (with mobile machines but does)

I have assumed that there are a few conditions, such as when a woman produces milk (lactation) and so on.
Unfortunately, no such thing.

Setting WaitGameTime:

If this setting is selected, nothing is produced at all, not even if you let the time run forward via Wait in the game.
This is due to the following: Since the Init Event queries for this value, the Milking Function is started immediately as soon as the furniture piece is placed in the world. The problem here is, however, that at this time no NPC can be assigned, we have to do that only after we have placed the piece of furniture.
Since the Milking function also asks (in the moment we placed) whether an NPC is assigned, this condition is NEVER true, so that also NEVER is produced.

I hope I can bring some light into the darkness with this contribution and save a few people time-consuming testing.

One thing I forgot, if you can't get the NPCs off the furniture, it's because SetRestrained() was used to make them all sit still. Only sometimes they are supposed to do other tasks.
If this does not work by normal assigning to other furniture, this helps:

Open console, click on NPC, and type 'SetRestrained 0'. Then the NPC should move again.

Quick question, where on earth do I get the 'compression technology' perk? I'd love to get ahold of the NPC relay grenades and have some of the old Raider bosses' clones helping me out, but I can't find the empty relay grenades or how to get said perk to even make them...

Next fix

Intra-Uterine Device

I have now taken care of the intra-uterine device and removed a few logical bugs there among others.

Logical bugs for me are bugs that are not that hard, but functions don't make sense.

- Intra-uterine devices are now correctly removed from the NPC and correctly added. That is, when it is removed from the NPC, it is also added back to the player inventory and back. (Previously it was removed from the player inventory).

-Intra-Uterin devices usage now also possible normally via inventory without assigning a hotkey in MCM. Both now work correctly. (Previously this did not work because the necessary script did not exist.) However, the messages differ from each other. (Technical reasons)  
Usage: NPC under Crosshair -> Open Inventory -> Click on [Syringe] Intra-Uterin-Device -> That's it

-Correct device name is displayed if there is no '[Syringe] Intra-Uterine Device' in the player's inventory. (Previously it just said '[Form').

-Name of the NPC is displayed (not optimal yet, would have to change .esp) (Inventory Activation)

-It is now distinguished whether man or woman, if man comes a message and the item remains in the inventory. This works at the moment only with the inventory activation, I would otherwise have to change the MCM script, which is general, and could also be used by other objects (theoretically, have not yet found other references to it)

INVB_MCM_Hotkeys.pex INVB_PerkKeywordAdder.pex INVB_MCM_Hotkeys.psc INVB_PerkKeywordAdder.psc

Edited by Morgenrot_68
On 5/13/2022 at 10:57 AM, necraghost said:

Quick question, where on earth do I get the 'compression technology' perk? I'd love to get ahold of the NPC relay grenades and have some of the old Raider bosses' clones helping me out, but I can't find the empty relay grenades or how to get said perk to even make them...

Hi,

you find the compression Technoloy perk in the institute, advanced systems, the small room on the left.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make creatures lay eggs randomly? Like in certain intervals or once a day with a certain chance? (building different kinds of farms with fpe/wd is really fun)

Edited by Skypo
17 hours ago, Skypo said:

Would it be possible to make creatures lay eggs randomly? Like in certain intervals or once a day with a certain chance? (building different kinds of farms with fpe/wd is really fun)

so for egg laying settler creatures (such as chickens) they should lay an egg every day.

I will start working on this mod again but I am still sick at the moment

On 5/15/2022 at 9:06 AM, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hi,

you find the compression Technoloy perk in the institute, advanced systems, the small room on the left.

Thanks, I honestly would never have guessed that's where it was. XD Guess I'm going on a mission then. :P