Really excited to see this in action. Was wondering if any of the addon's have this implemented yet' date=' or if you have to enter the console commands for the group action?

[/quote']

prkr is working on adding the 3ways to Brutal Rapers.

loogie is using callbacks in tryouts already.

For the 3ways what we really need are more animations. Not many of he existing ones line up properly.

I think I can get 3-4 more in there with what we have that might look 'ok' but that's it.. stuff like face sit + cowgirl.

Incoming very soon is the first beta version of NG with my new script framework.

This will be V0.1.x and has the potential to affect everything for better or worse. I'm doing my best to test it right now and make sure everything still works just as before.

The main change is that SexoutBegin, SexoutNGBegin, and SexoutNGBeginRandom will all call exactly the same script internally. Standardize on whichever one you want.

A caveat is that you will no longer be able to mix and match the actors between calling conventions. If you set Sexout.male and SexoutNG.actorb, it's going to abort and put an error in the console. There are actually about 15 errors it can put there, represented as floating point #s.

The meaning of the values are available in the docs in the zip, in "NGSan Abort Codes.txt" Here is the initial list:

SexoutNGSAN abort code meanings.

If you're seeing messages about sexout aborting with a reason code from SexoutNGSAN, here is what the values mean. I will try to keep this up to date, but if you see a value that's not listed here, search for it in the SexoutNGSanitizeScript script in the geck -- and send me a message of what code is missing from this document so I can update it.

This script is the sanitizer for sexout. It consolidates most of the sanity checking of variables for all the other scripts, so they don't have to run them on their own. This spell is responsible for actually calling the sex animation inducing spells, so if it fails, sex will not occur. This is intentional.

It also does cleanup of vars in Sexout before they are used by the sex scripts. The cleanups done thus far are:

- Sexout.male/female deduplication (dedupe). If Both are set and both are the same, female is cleared.

- SexoutNG.Actor(A,B,C) dedupe. Same as above.

- After the dedupes, all vars for null actors are cleared; e.g. if SexoutNG.ActorA is not set, then AnimA, CBDialogA, etc are cleared.

1.x : intentionally unused

2.0 : No actors were set.

3.x to 7.x are actor checks, the 'x' is the actual reason, and 3-7 indicate the actor involved.
 3.x : Sexout.male
 4.x : Sexout.female
 5.x : SexoutNG.ActorA
 6.x : SexoutNG.ActorB
 7.x : SexoutNG.ActorC

Subcodes:
 x.1 : Actor is a child
 x.2 : Actor already engaged in sex.

8.x : Mismatched calling conventions
 Subcodes:
 x.1 : An actor from Sexout (male and/or female) and an actor from SexoutNG (A, B, and/or C) were both set.
   Only use one calling convention.  Don't mix and match like this.

9.x : Some sort of invalid sex type requested
 Subcodes:

x.1 : You asked for a random NG animation (based on actor values), did not set isAnal or isVaginal or isOral, but set Sexout.SexType to oral.  This is not yet supported.

x.2 : You asked for a random NG animation, and set SexoutNG.isOral but not isVaginal or isAnal.  Oral only random animations in NG are not yet supported.

You will still use Sexout.anim and Sexout.raper for both types, however, the actors and callbacks are specific to the type of sex animation you want to start -- Sexout or SexoutNG. The anim must be valid for the type; values under 100 for Sexout, and over 100 for SexoutNG.

Eventually I will address the calling convention issue, but for now, that's how it is.

File removed. Functionality released in newer version in the OP.

Updated male masturbation animation' date=' think I found the reason why it can't be set to loop. Although don't know how to fix it. Using script provided in nifscope to update nif/kf to Oblivion/F3 version breaks something, and I have no idea how to "update" blender exports manually ;/

Attached blender animation too, if anyone knows how to export them correctly and feels like doing it.

[/quote']

Using script provided in nifscope to update nif/kf to Oblivion/F3 version breaks something,

Can you explain this little further ?? What scripts ?? There is no scripts nifscope. the only tool i know of who uses scripts type are either blender itself to export and Kfupdater, who doesn't work 99% of the time.

The only thing you need to make sure in nifscope for animation Is if the start and end has been created correctly, changing the name to SpecialIdle And changing CLAMP to LOOP then save the file as .kf

JohnHead placed in his tutorial to use Update All Tangents Spaces, but i have no idea what that option does. Even without it, the animation works correctly on my end.

Not making it loop means it will END after the animation finishes.

"update all tangent spaces" is actually a script to update ni vector data to version 20.0.0.5 which is used in Oblivion/Fallout3, Skyrim uses even newer version. Using the import/export scripts for Blender from niftools team will create older version nif/kf, which in some cases will not be shown/played correctly using the Gamebryo engine.

By the way, how do you create animations? Do import vanilla kf&skeleton and then modify the rotations or do you make them from scratch? I tried making one from scratch and its not playing at all if I wont update vector data blocks to v20.0.0.5 using "Update all tangent spaces" script in Niftools. And if I run that script - animation slightly rotates and it cannot be set to loop in geck. Will try to make one based on vanilla kf and see what happens.

P.S. Oh, and btw, you can set looping from animation buffer in Blender setting the text keys. Open the text editor in Blender and load "Anim".

1/Start - sets animation to start at frame 1

1/Startloop - sets animation to start from frame 1 if the animation has "infinite loop" checked in geck

2/Endloop - sets animation to end at frame 2 if the animation has "infinite loop" checked in geck

2/End - sets animation to end at frame 2

2/Sound: "Sound ID" - at frame 2 plays the ingame sound, for example "17/Sound: NPCHumanClap" will play clapping sound at frame 17

Not sure how to link facial animations to body animations with text keys, if it even possible

I tried making one from scratch and its not playing at all if I wont update vector data blocks to v20.0.0.5 using "Update all tangent spaces" script in Niftools. And if I run that script - animation slightly rotates and it cannot be set to loop in geck. Will try to make one based on vanilla kf and see what happens.

I really appreciate your effort and getting to the bottom of this!

People were obviously making animation without this (or with a previous version) that do work in the game, but also allow you to check that box off -- which is essential to animations working right in the game.

Without that checkbox, the mod (such as sexout) just has to blindly call pickidle continually. If pickidle is called before the anim is finished, then it *appears* to loop correctly in the game. If not, then the actor briefly stops.

Right now the timer is 2 seconds if I recall, so animations shorter than this appear to glitch, while longer animations are just restarted before they finish, never playing frames towards the end.

Updated male masturbation animation' date=' think I found the reason why it can't be set to loop. Although don't know how to fix it. Using script provided in nifscope to update nif/kf to Oblivion/F3 version breaks something, and I have no idea how to "update" blender exports manually ;/

Attached blender animation too, if anyone knows how to export them correctly and feels like doing it.

[/quote']

Using script provided in nifscope to update nif/kf to Oblivion/F3 version breaks something,

Can you explain this little further ?? What scripts ?? There is no scripts nifscope. the only tool i know of who uses scripts type are either blender itself to export and Kfupdater, who doesn't work 99% of the time.

The only thing you need to make sure in nifscope for animation Is if the start and end has been created correctly, changing the name to SpecialIdle And changing CLAMP to LOOP then save the file as .kf

JohnHead placed in his tutorial to use Update All Tangents Spaces, but i have no idea what that option does. Even without it, the animation works correctly on my end.

Not making it loop means it will END after the animation finishes.

"update all tangent spaces" is actually a script to update ni vector data to version 20.0.0.5 which is used in Oblivion/Fallout3, Skyrim uses even newer version. Using the import/export scripts for Blender from niftools team will create older version nif/kf, which in some cases will not be shown/played correctly using the Gamebryo engine.

By the way, how do you create animations? Do import vanilla kf&skeleton and then modify the rotations or do you make them from scratch? I tried making one from scratch and its not playing at all if I wont update vector data blocks to v20.0.0.5 using "Update all tangent spaces" script in Niftools. And if I run that script - animation slightly rotates and it cannot be set to loop in geck. Will try to make one based on vanilla kf and see what happens.

P.S. Oh, and btw, you can set looping from animation buffer in Blender setting the text keys. Open the text editor in Blender and load "Anim".

1/Start - sets animation to start at frame 1

1/Startloop - sets animation to start from frame 1 if the animation has "infinite loop" checked in geck

2/Endloop - sets animation to end at frame 2 if the animation has "infinite loop" checked in geck

2/End - sets animation to end at frame 2

2/Sound: "Sound ID" - at frame 2 plays the ingame sound, for example "17/Sound: NPCHumanClap" will play clapping sound at frame 17

Not sure how to link facial animations to body animations with text keys, if it even possible

Facial animations are done an entirely different way as there are no facial bones.

I think the loop ones actually work like this:

Animation starts, geck starts it at 'start'

If endloop & startloop are set, the looping happens between startloop and endloop, not start and end.

When animation ends normally (not aborted), it stops at end instead of endloop.

So you can have a 10 second animation with start at 0, end at 10, startloop at 2 and endloop at 8

That would play from 0 to 8, and then keep repeating 2 to 8 until the looping was stopped, which would make it play all the way to 10 and then stop looping.

make sense?

V0.1.19 download in the OP.

- NG MCM menu returns.

-- MCM SexoutNG Rape KO page currently has no effect.

- First release with new script structure.

As usual, backup first, and let me know of any issues. I did test this one much more extensively than I have in the past, didn't see any new issues myself.

I just installed the beta like 2 seconds ago (and now it's time to update already!) but I can confirm that my computer did not explode or turn into hotdogs or anything. Though I haven't even had a chance to do anything besides get raped by Cheyenne and Ringo (shot that bastard in the face).

I did crash, which is why I'm back here now, but there wasn't anything particularly sexy going on at the time, as far as I know. Probably just Fallout being Fallout. :P

I just installed the beta like 2 seconds ago (and now it's time to update already!) but I can confirm that my computer did not explode or turn into hotdogs or anything. Though I haven't even had a chance to do anything besides get raped by Cheyenne and Ringo (shot that bastard in the face).

I did crash' date=' which is why I'm back here now, but there wasn't anything particularly sexy going on at the time, as far as I know. Probably just Fallout being Fallout. :P

[/quote']

If I find a way to make crashes sexy, you'll be the first to know. :D

Ok, after eating a lot of tutorials I think I found the reason why the animations couldn't be set to loop, for this feature text keys should be set properly in a structure:

Start (frame 1, or 0.000s in Nifscope)

Startloop (frame 1+n, or exact time in Nifscope, for example 0.003)

Endloop (frame_startloop+n, or exact time in Nifscope being always bigger than startloop)

End (frame_start+n or exact time in Nifscope, for example 0.006)

I almost sure that must come exactly in that order, at least using that order "fixed" my animations. Btw, I checked the blender files JohnHead444 uploaded and they don't have Startloop or Endloop text keys set.

I guess it can be fixed in Nifscope manually, in NiTextKeyExtraData.

Can you tell me which animations aren't working properly? So I will check if it's the same case as mine.

Also, how long the animation should be to be played properly? Made a complex animation and it can be set to loop but sexoutng still plays only 4 o 5 first seconds and restarts it ;/

Reworked the masturbation anim, now its 2 second long and it plays smoothly without tilting xD

P.S. Yep, thats right just tried to insert Startloop and Endloop manually in Nifscope for 603a.kf and now it can be set to loop and plays fine without a glitch.

Here's quick howto if anyone feels like fixing those animations:

1.Load bugged .kf in Nifskope

2.In Block Details go to "NiTextKeyExtraData"

3.Create 2 new keys (change num text keys value to +2)

4.Update Arrays (right click on Text Keys->Arrays->Update)

5.Edit the keys value, set new empty keys values to StartLoop and EndLoop and Time to 0.100 and TimeEnd-0.100

Ok' date=' after eating a lot of tutorials I think I found the reason why the animations couldn't be set to loop, for this feature text keys should be set properly in a structure:

Endloop (frame_startloop+n, or exact time in Nifscope being always bigger than startloop)

I almost sure that must come exactly in that order, at least using that order "fixed" my animations. Btw, I checked the blender files JohnHead444 uploaded and they don't have Startloop or Endloop text keys set.

[/quote']

Great news!

Can you tell me which animations aren't working properly? So I will check if it's the same case as mine.

There are honestly a lot of them.

Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\SexoutNG\givers\kneel\1001a.kf is one for example.

I can go through the geck and give you a complete list if you feel like trying to fix them all.

Also, how long the animation should be to be played properly? Made a complex animation and it can be set to loop but sexoutng still plays only 4 o 5 first seconds and restarts it ;/

Reworked the masturbation anim, now its 2 second long and it plays smoothly without tilting xD

Complex long animations will be fine as soon as this loop thing is figured out. Right now I have to restart them all on a clock, or else the broken ones won't keep playing.

Once they're all fixed and can loop in the geck, then I'll remove that code and they should all loop correctly no matter how long they are.

Ok' date=' after eating a lot of tutorials I think I found the reason why the animations couldn't be set to loop, for this feature text keys should be set properly in a structure:

[/quote']

Great news!

There are honestly a lot of them.

Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\SexoutNG\givers\kneel\1001a.kf is one for example.

I can go through the geck and give you a complete list if you feel like trying to fix them all.

Complex long animations will be fine as soon as this loop thing is figured out. Right now I have to restart them all on a clock, or else the broken ones won't keep playing.

Once they're all fixed and can loop in the geck, then I'll remove that code and they should all loop correctly no matter how long they are.

Ok, I'll start working on them this evening, but there a lot of them as far as I seen in geck.

Ok' date=' I'll start working on them this evening, but there a lot of them as far as I seen in geck.

[/quote']

No rush, but the sooner they are done, the sooner I can turn off that stupid pickidle and let them just run as long as they are supposed to.

There are a LOT of them, a few hundred. The "good news" is that mine (all of them in SexoutNG directory, + some of the creature ones), except for about a dozen, are just copies of the originals.

The anims that 'match' are in the "oldanims.csv" file in my plugins download. For example, row two says:

old num 1
new num 721
female sex\Vaginal\46.kf
male sex\Vaginal\19.kf

That tells you that the 'male' and 'female' are the originals, and in SexoutNG's directory, you'll find 721b.kf (a copy of 46.kf) and 721a.kf (a copy of 19.kf).

The creature ones follow the same pattern generally.

It took me hours and hours to get them all copied and named and organized into the SexoutNG directory structure. If I have to do it again I will, but... argh. :)

Set text keys to some SexoutNG animations and set them to loop in .esp (Finished masturbation and doggy), could someone test them if everything is fine and tell me? Im at work atm, so I can't really test them.

SexoutNG anims changed so far:

101-106,121 - Mast
201-243 - 2pO1
401 - 2pO3
601-609 - Doggystyle1

I don't think that is it, mine also has start and end loop and that did not work. Must be something else that messes up when being exported.

Open them in nifscope and you can actually quickly see if the start or end loop is defined. you don't even need blender. Click on NIControllerSequence and scroll all the way down till you see

NiTextKeyExtraData Click on it. => then on Text keys

you will see 2 values here you can define all for it.

I don't think that is it' date=' mine also has start and end loop and that did not work. Must be something else that messes up when being exported.

[/quote']

Well, I just manually set text keys to 40+ .kfs and now they can be set to loop in geck via checkbox. Not sure why those animations didn't have Startloop and Endloop set properly, but its definitely the reason why they can't be set loop. Found some weird keys too, some kfs have End at 10000.0000 (2.8 hours long) or even have negative values. After I've done checking them all will need someone to test them though.

Open them in nifscope and you can actually quickly see if the start or end loop is defined. you don't even need blender. Click on NIControllerSequence and scroll all the way down till you see

NiTextKeyExtraData Click on it. => then on Text keys

you will see 2 values here you can define all for it.

Yep, thats how I check/set keys for those animations

That is why it easier done in blender before even exporting. all is needed is given this line 1/start Start always starts at frame 1 not 0

But End can be anything. if the frames are 150 then it will be 150/END

OOPS think i saw a stupid mistake for Cazador Animation. Actually it was alright. But the End part was 300 it should be 160 frames I had included a blend file so it should be an easy fix. So that is why it would not loop. :P

Just Rename 300 to 160/END then export again. Wait a few seconds and i will fix my own mistake.

Nope that didn't change anything still greyed out.. Btw vanilla animations from bethesda are all greyed out too.

That is why it easier done in blender before even exporting. all is needed is given this line 1/start Start always starts at frame 1 not 0

But End can be anything. if the frames are 150 then it will be 150/END

OOPS think i saw a stupid mistake for Cazador Animation. Actually it was alright. But the End part was 300 it should be 160 frames I had included a blend file so it should be an easy fix. So that is why it would not loop. :P

Just Rename 300 to 160/END then export again. Wait a few seconds and i will fix my own mistake.

Nope that didn't change anything still greyed out.. Btw vanilla animations from bethesda are all greyed out too.

Can you send me that .kf?

As far as I experimented, Setting start and startloop or end and endloop at the same frame could cause trouble, also, they should come in order:

Start

Startloop

Endloop

End