prkr_jmsn, is the WIP BrutalRapers actually working? Not being a dick, but since MCM isn't available at the moment I can't adjust the settings, and I've never used it before so I don't know the "rules". Is it combat only? I ran all over the strip and wasn't raped. Got out to open up the ESP and see if anything sticks out WRT SexoutNG.

Ah, the BOOK method! Duh! Taking another look now. :)

Nevermind, book isn't hooked up.. back to the esp. :D

Double ahh MCM disabling the book. Hacked up MCM scripts to look for the ESP instead, time to try again!

I'm not sure, a lot of stuff isn't working properly at the moment, I'm doing a lot of rewriting.. =(

Easiest thing to do would probably be to set stalk rates to 30. You can wait/sleep near someone to do the sleep rape, but that won't show the knockdown bug, just the no-strip issue.

I'm not sure' date=' a lot of stuff isn't working properly at the moment, I'm doing a lot of rewriting.. =(

Easiest thing to do would probably be to set stalk rates to 30. You can wait/sleep near someone to do the sleep rape, but that won't show the knockdown bug, just the no-strip issue.

[/quote']

Well, I did get combat raped once and it worked correctly. Was raped, stuff stolen, etc.

I wasn't knocked down, but I think sexout is doing that on rape, and it's not SexoutRapers? I'm checking the old code to see. If it's sexout doing it, I'll add it into sexoutNG; it seems your rapers and the normal one may be dependent on it.

I did have an odd bug where random people around me, including veronica, were making the 'ugh!' or 'I'm hit!' sounds for no reason. Ever come across that? hahah. It CTD'd not too long after.

Actually no, it's not in sexout; it will knock you down/unconscious after rape, but not before. Hmmmm.

Ok, I see a few potential issues in the SexoutRapersStalker script..

1. It references the 00SexoutRapee item. SexoutNG doesn't give this item to the victim. I'll fix this along with the 00SexoutRaper item next release (0.0.9) and release right after posting, there are enough little changes for a version bump now. Neither are scripted so should work just fine.

2. Line 581, this block:

set tempItem to (victim.GetEquippedObject 17)
		if tempItem == SexoutChastitron
			set victim to 0
			dispel SexoutRapersStalker
			if marker == SexoutRapersBird1
				set SexoutRapers.stalk1 to 0
			elseif marker == SexoutRapersBird2
				set SexoutRapers.stalk2 to 0
			elseif marker == SexoutRapersBird3
				set SexoutRapers.stalk3 to 0
			elseif marker == SexoutRapersBird4
				set SexoutRapers.stalk4 to 0
			elseif marker == SexoutRapersBird5
				set SexoutRapers.stalk5 to 0
			endif
			return
		endif

That dispel is going to prevent the rest of that code from executing. From wiki page:

Dispel will act as a return statement if you attempt to dispel the spell you are currently scripting

So move the dispel to the end, right before the return. You don't need the return, but having it won't hurt. Check for this issue elsewhere. You can dispel other spells fine, but not 'yourself'.

Otherwise looks fine, the SexoutNG calls look fine.

Standby for 0.0.9 in a minute to fix the missing token issue, that might be all it is.

Well bad news I suppose; I modified the UDLR Rapers to use NG and it's working fine. First rape I got footied (hah!), then a broken cowgirl (stands up every so often) right after.

So here's what I think so far:

1. Check that dispel I mentioned above, it's likely causing you some problems.

2. I don't remember exactly, but I don't think you're setting SexType. That's required for the version you have of Random (0.0.8). I'm uploading 0.0.9 in a minute, which doesn't require that.

3. It seems the knockdown is happening even if sex is already occuring, at least in the UDLR version. If you're checking for 00SexoutActor, you also need to look for SexoutNGSpinlock, to ensure the person isn't having sex. 00SexoutActor is scripted, so I couldn't use it as a token in SexoutNG.

4. Take a look at the differences in the stalker script between your version and the base, there is probably something else going wrong as well.

0.0.9 is up.

- If no SexType is chosen, SexoutNGBeginRandom will choose between Anal and Vaginal (sorry no oral still)

- Toy animations (801 - 804) are aligned, and toys are now visible.

- Tunable knob (not in MCM yet) to set TFC delay. Defaults to 1.5s. Should fix (most) player invisibility issues.

God daaaaaamnit... I just updated this thing and didn't realize you included sexoutraper in it... totally just overrode all of the work I've been doing. :'(

If you have windows 7 right click on newvegas directory click on previous version, then try to look for your esp, this should revert it back to before it was overwritten.

Bodyswapping fixes coming today for SexoutNG with the MCM stuff. The options I plan to have initially:

Male NPC Body: none (just removes clothes), Sexout built in (default), Breezes Erect bodysuit.

Female NPC Body: none, Sexout built in (default)

Player Body: none (default), Sexout built in

These will be player chosen settings through MCM, and will interact with the bDontUndress flags available to modders.

If told to undress, then these new MCM settings will be used to choose a body.

This will basically make it function the same way as Sexout does, but without BBR specific support. I don't think the BBR support is needed -- if you're using BBR and take off your clothes (or an NPC does) they automatically get the right BBR body, right? If so, then I don't have to do anything (thankfully).

Body by race actually sets the bodies inside the race itself' date=' it's not a 'suit', so yes, being stripped works perfectly as long as they don't wear a nude body over it. That sounds weird, but it's the best way I can describe it.

[/quote']

Thanks, all I needed to know!

I won't add a specific setting for BBR. If you have it installed, the 'none' setting should work, since that just strips upperbody armor and does not add a bodysuit.

The code is done, I'm just adding the MCM knobs so I can test it without 100 restarts of the game and geck. Should only need 50 restarts this way. :P

I'm not sure' date=' a lot of stuff isn't working properly at the moment, I'm doing a lot of rewriting.. =(

[/quote']

I did have an odd bug where random people around me, including veronica, were making the 'ugh!' or 'I'm hit!' sounds for no reason. Ever come across that? hahah. It CTD'd not too long after.

I know what this is.

Check the base effect for all your spells, make sure "painless" is checked or they are going to make some "I'm hit!" sound whenever the spell is cast on them.

You should have these checked off for all the spells:

- No Hit Effect

- Self

- No Magnitude

- No Area

- Painless

[/quote']

I know what this is.

Check the base effect for all your spells, make sure "painless" is checked or they are going to make some "I'm hit!" sound whenever the spell is cast on them.

You should have these checked off for all the spells:

- No Hit Effect

- Self

- No Magnitude

- No Area

- Painless

The only spell I see that doesn't have that is the SexoutProtectionBase spell.

I'm guessing it's because I'm using ForceFlee to make raped actors hide in fear. They are probably screaming out from something in that AI pack.

Okay, so your suggestions helped a lot, but alignments are still off, everytime someone is knocked down is pushes them out of alignment for the animation, somehow normal sexout compensated for this, possibly using MoveTo to align actorB with actorA?

I'm working on figuring out the CTD right now. I'm guessing I am not seeing them because I am using some crash prevention thing, and that it is one of the script crashes causing it. I need to figure out what script is crashing and why... =/

I have a feature idea, you don't have to do it, but I think it would be useful.. Stats tokens. "SexoutNumMouth", "SexoutNumRape", etc. So we can track NPCs sex history, as well as the players, in a standardized way.

Also a SexualPreference token would be cool as well "1 = male, 2 = female, 3 = both"?

Just food for thought, really. I feel like the more data we can provide on NPCs the better. Allows us to create much more believable situations.

The only spell I see that doesn't have that is the SexoutProtectionBase spell.

I'm guessing it's because I'm using ForceFlee to make raped actors hide in fear. They are probably screaming out from something in that AI pack.

Ah could be. In any case' date=' when I load it, every few seconds *someone* screams. Might be my companion, a random passerby, a securitron (ok not screaming, but the "i got damaged" buzz/beep). It's weird to walk down the street and just hear random screams.

Okay, so your suggestions helped a lot, but alignments are still off, everytime someone is knocked down is pushes them out of alignment for the animation, somehow normal sexout compensated for this, possibly using MoveTo to align actorB with actorA?

I didn't notice that, but I only tested normal Rapers after seeing that Brutal wasn't setting a sextype. Sex was aligned fine when I was knocked down. Two things cause the sex to be misaligned:

1. Most of the anims are not yet aligned, period. I have to do this for everyone of them, individually.

2. If there are other actors milling around basically "on top of you", like if a bunch approached at once, they will knock the alignment out.

You can see if it's item #1 by specifically setting an anim number for testing. All the toy ones are aligned now, as are about 15 or so others.

I'm working on figuring out the CTD right now. I'm guessing I am not seeing them because I am using some crash prevention thing, and that it is one of the script crashes causing it. I need to figure out what script is crashing and why... =/

Scripts usually crash the whole game when an invalid reference is used. This normally happens when you either don't check that a ref is valid before using it and it's zero, or it's set to something invalid -- like you do the BuildRef thing without first checking that the required ESM or ESP is loaded.

I have a feature idea, you don't have to do it, but I think it would be useful.. Stats tokens. "SexoutNumMouth", "SexoutNumRape", etc. So we can track NPCs sex history, as well as the players, in a standardized way.

Hmm. I already have these counters for the player and companions (they are in SexoutNGCounters). I hadn't thought of tracking every NPC this way, but I suppose I can. I'm worried about all these invisible (since they are quest) items building up in corpses though. I definitely don't want them all running a script to destroy themselves on container death, and there's no "destroy on death" flag for items that I am aware of.

I'll think about it more.

Also a SexualPreference token would be cool as well "1 = male, 2 = female, 3 = both"?

Easy enough to do. Who/what is going to add them to the actors though? I can add them to the vanilla NPCs based on lore, and the player based on an MCM setting, but random NPCs will not have any unless some other mod adds them.

Just food for thought, really. I feel like the more data we can provide on NPCs the better. Allows us to create much more believable situations.

I agree. Unfortunately since they aren't dynamic/duck-typed objects, we're stuck doing this crap through this inventory token system, which can quickly add thousands of tokens to the world that need tracked.

It's probably not a big deal, there are already thousands of beer bottles and other 'junk' items all over the place, I'm just a stickler for being clean in code. Something I guess I need to get over when it comes to FNV scripting. :)

Oh, this is in the first page notes in a spoiler, but because I need to support 3 actors, I cannot just do a blind moveto the way Sexout does in one step -- that is one reason the sexout script is bloated.

I need to make sure that all the actors are "in a line" and facing the right direction, so I do it in two stages.

Initially (in the main spell) I turn A and C to face the right heading based on B, and then move them to B +/- 50 (which is roughly 1.5 feet. One 'unit' seems pretty close to a centimeter).

Then in the SexoutNGAnimPosition item script, I position each one for the particular sex act based on which position token (SexoutNGAnimPosition(a,b,c) they have, the anim number, and the player defined (in MCM soon!) offset.

If something happens between these two moves -- when the immediate area is crowded or the game is lagging -- to move one of them, none of them actually knows it happened, since it happens after the spell has moved them, but before the item script has saved their position.

It almost never happens, The delay is usually 1 frame or less between the two scripts.

I'm constantly trying to come up with a better way to do it that doesn't bloat the hell out of the script. What I need is a way to pass the current position of actorB on to A and C, constantly, and let them maintain their offsets.

There is room right now to put it all in the one script, but I'm nervous that doing so will result in the script being too large to add any more animations -- which is the exact problem that set me off on this project to begin with.

I didn't notice that' date=' but I only tested normal Rapers after seeing that Brutal wasn't setting a sextype. Sex was aligned fine when I was knocked down. Two things cause the sex to be misaligned:

1. Most of the anims are not yet aligned, period. I have to do this for everyone of them, individually.

2. If there are other actors milling around basically "on top of you", like if a bunch approached at once, they will knock the alignment out.

You can see if it's item #1 by specifically setting an anim number for testing. All the toy ones are aligned now, as are about 15 or so others.

[/quote']

Well, I specifically noticed veronica get toppled and the "Toy" animation didn't align properly. I think you said that was fixed, so I just assumed it was the knock down breaking it. Also if he player moves while the scene is still being setup it breaks alignment. During a sleep encounter I walked slightly to the left while the positions were still being set and found myself off to the left doing the animation with my attackers humping the the air between each other. Maybe ActorB should be the last one to get their location set right before it begins?

Scripts usually crash the whole game when an invalid reference is used. This normally happens when you either don't check that a ref is valid before using it and it's zero, or it's set to something invalid -- like you do the BuildRef thing without first checking that the required ESM or ESP is loaded.

The only time I get crashes is when I'm an idiot and create an infinite loops, I can CIOS on 0 all day without crashes. I must have something installed to prevent the crash though, and it's just the script turning off.

Hmm. I already have these counters for the player and companions (they are in SexoutNGCounters). I hadn't thought of tracking every NPC this way, but I suppose I can. I'm worried about all these invisible (since they are quest) items building up in corpses though. I definitely don't want them all running a script to destroy themselves on container death, and there's no "destroy on death" flag for items that I am aware of.

I'll think about it more.

Yeah I know they are tracked for the player and compainions in a script but I think tokens would be better suited for this task, more dynamic.

Easy enough to do. Who/what is going to add them to the actors though? I can add them to the vanilla NPCs based on lore, and the player based on an MCM setting, but random NPCs will not have any unless some other mod adds them.

Yeah I would just leave this up to another mod to add support for later, the important thing is having the tokens available in the core mod for people to easily make use of.

I agree. Unfortunately since they aren't dynamic/duck-typed objects, we're stuck doing this crap through this inventory token system, which can quickly add thousands of tokens to the world that need tracked.

It's probably not a big deal, there are already thousands of beer bottles and other 'junk' items all over the place, I'm just a stickler for being clean in code. Something I guess I need to get over when it comes to FNV scripting. :)

Yeah I'm a big supporter of clean code, but it is certainly not an options here. =)

Maybe someone else can chime in about the load created by large amounts of inventory items in an area?

Well' date=' I specifically noticed veronica get toppled and the "Toy" animation didn't align properly. I think you said that was fixed, so I just assumed it was the knock down breaking it. Also if he player moves while the scene is still being setup it breaks alignment. During a sleep encounter I walked slightly to the left while the positions were still being set and found myself off to the left doing the animation with my attackers humping the the air between each other. Maybe ActorB should be the last one to get their location set right before it begins?

[/quote']

Toy alignments are fixed in the current version (0.0.9), but not in previous versions.

Funny thing about that problem and suggestion: actorB isn't moved at all in the initial setup. I did this specifically because actorB is usually the player (female) in these mods, and I want to avoid moving the player as much as I can.

I can however disable the player controls in the main spell script rather than in the positioner, which should fix that particular issue. I figured everyone else just sat to watch the scene like me and wasn't pushing buttons trying to get away. :D

The only time I get crashes is when I'm an idiot and create an infinite loops, I can CIOS on 0 all day without crashes. I must have something installed to prevent the crash though, and it's just the script turning off.

CIOS on 0 won't error, but some other functions will, like maybe trying to add or equip items? I forget. Also trying to move the player in every frame will CTD, as will moving the player to (0,0,0), a bug I found when initially writing the positioning code. Oops!

Yeah I know they are tracked for the player and compainions in a script but I think tokens would be better suited for this task, more dynamic.

Well, I can always "just do it" and then if, after years of being raped in the wasteland, things start to lag thanks to the tokens.. we can figure something else out.

Yeah I would just leave this up to another mod to add support for later, the important thing is having the tokens available in the core mod for people to easily make use of.

Works for me. I'll get them added in, but I think I'll just use 0,1,2 as a final tip of the hat to less clutter. 0 = straight, 1 = gay, 2 = bi. I will add globals for this as well so you can do "If GetItemCount SexoutNGOrientationToken == straight".

Yeah I'm a big supporter of clean code, but it is certainly not an options here. =)

Maybe someone else can chime in about the load created by large amounts of inventory items in an area?

To hell with it. How many people ever get a chance to have sex hundreds of thousands of times without doing a clean save/load in there somewhere and resetting everything? Haha.

I believe I've polished off the initial MCM settings (Rape KO is there, as is bodyswap).

Added these tokens (unscripted):

-SexoutNGSexuality (0 = straight, 1 = gay, 2 = bi)

-SexoutNGCnt(Rapist, Raped)

-SexoutNGCnt(Oral, Anal, Vaginal)(G, R)

-- G = Gave, R = Received

So todo before I release 0.0.10:

- Give away the Cnt counters in NG.

- Put a sexuality knob in MCM for the player and adjust tokens accordingly.

- Move player control disable/enable to main spell

Initially I'll hand out the counter tokens to everyone/everything. I don't want the bloat of checking for creatures and stuff in there right now or the maintenance that goes along with keeping that list up to date as new creatures are added.

Toy alignments are fixed in the current version (0.0.9)' date=' but not in previous versions.

Funny thing about that problem and suggestion: actorB isn't moved at all in the initial setup. I did this specifically because actorB is usually the player (female) in these mods, and I want to avoid moving the player as much as I can.

I can however disable the player controls in the main spell script rather than in the positioner, which should fix that particular issue. I figured everyone else just sat to watch the scene like me and wasn't pushing buttons trying to get away. :D

[/quote']

Ah, maybe this is a problem? I tend to run.. When an NPC is attacked they are displaced by the knockdown script + havok. I agree though, moving the player would be very jarring, but suddenly being frozen and unable to run isn't a lot better... =) I'm not sure what the solution here is, maybe actorB needs to be locked in position and animating before actors A and C can start?

Works for me. I'll get them added in, but I think I'll just use 0,1,2 as a final tip of the hat to less clutter. 0 = straight, 1 = gay, 2 = bi. I will add globals for this as well so you can do "If GetItemCount SexoutNGOrientationToken == straight".

Only reason I said to use 1 as straight was consideration of random orientation assignment. if (0 == GetItemCount SexoutNGOrientationToken) AddItem SexoutNGOrientationToken random3

I'm not sure how likely that is to come up, so maybe your solution is a better one. Eliminates quite a number of tokens.

Toy alignments are fixed in the current version (0.0.9)' date=' but not in previous versions.

[/quote']

Ah, maybe this is a problem? I tend to run.. When an NPC is attacked they are displaced by the knockdown script + havok. I agree though, moving the player would be very jarring, but suddenly being frozen and unable to run isn't a lot better... =) I'm not sure what the solution here is, maybe actorB needs to be locked in position and animating before actors A and C can start?

The fix I put in should fix it, about to test. You shouldn't be able to run after you've been knocked down anyway, right? There is a bug in the normal rapers where often the guys run up, knock you down, run away, then run back and rape you.

I am locking when the sexout CIOS is called, that hasn't changed, I'm just changing when I do it now. I'm doing it during initial positioning, rather than per-anim adjustment positioning (which happens in a second script and might have a delay).

Only reason I said to use 1 as straight was consideration of random orientation assignment. if (0 == GetItemCount SexoutNGOrientationToken) AddItem SexoutNGOrientationToken random3

I'm not sure how likely that is to come up, so maybe your solution is a better one. Eliminates quite a number of tokens.

Ahhh you do bring up a good point.. It's just going to assume everyone is straight that doesn't have any tokens. I don't think that's a bad thing (most people are straight), but it makes it impossible to know if you've already set their orientation or not.

I'll go back in and adjust it to the way you originally described.

The fix I put in should fix it' date=' about to test. You shouldn't be able to run after you've been knocked down anyway, right? There is a bug in the normal rapers where often the guys run up, knock you down, run away, then run back and rape you.

I am locking when the sexout CIOS is called, that hasn't changed, I'm just changing when I do it now. I'm doing it during initial positioning, rather than per-anim adjustment positioning (which happens in a second script and might have a delay).

[/quote']

This still won't account for displaced NPCs though. Here are two more issues I think root from this.

1) ActorA begins their rape animation well before actorB is in theirs, actorB stands around for a moment watching actorA hump air before putting themselves into position.

2) If ActorB is in the middle of standing up when they are attacked a second time, they will lock into the stand position and not use their rape animation. This cold possibly be a knockedstate issue, I'm really not sure.

edit: got another bug. Not sure what the conditions are for it, but sometimes the following tokens do not remove: SexoutNGSpinlock, SexoutNGTokenUndress, SexoutNGAnimStop

The fix I put in should fix it' date=' about to test. You shouldn't be able to run after you've been knocked down anyway, right? There is a bug in the normal rapers where often the guys run up, knock you down, run away, then run back and rape you.

[/quote']

This still won't account for displaced NPCs though. Here are two more issues I think root from this.

1) ActorA begins their rape animation well before actorB is in theirs, actorB stands around for a moment watching actorA hump air before putting themselves into position.

2) If ActorB is in the middle of standing up when they are attacked a second time, they will lock into the stand position and not use their rape animation. This cold possibly be a knockedstate issue, I'm really not sure.

#1 is going to always be a risk, but it's only a risk when things are really lagging.

What happens is this:

1. Main spell orients actorA to face 180 from B

2. Main spell moves A and C to the position of B.

3. Main spell moves A and C to 50 in front and behind B.

4. Main spell hands out position tokens.

The position tokens are scripted as well, and may well run in any order at all. What we can be sure of is that none will run before they're all handed out -- the game only interrupts scripts that take longer than a frame to execute I believe, and individual scripts don't run in their own threads.

The item spell then immediately records the actor position to internal vars, and uses those from then on, and not the actors actual position.

What I do need to do is record the position in the OnAdd, rather than GameMode, of the item script. Kind of surprised I put it where I did.

The only way around this whole situation is to put all the positioning in the main script. It will fit there right now, but it seriously limits how many more anims (that need offsets applied) can be added. That main spell script is already quite large because it has to do all the sexout var copying and clearing, and validity checking at the start, and hand out all the callback tokens at the end.

I'm certain it's going to be out of space very soon; that's why even the random sextype thing I put in a different spell. Anything that doesn't *have* to go in that spell is going to go somewhere else.

I can possibly shrink it some by making a ref list and adding all the actors to that, then looping through the list in a few spots. I'll look into it for 0.0.11.

#2 just plain shouldn't happen.

The knockdown takes place before the Sexout(NG)Begin call, and it's that call that does the position (not animation) locking. Any player being raped is the 'pivot' for SexoutNG, so even if the raping NPC is 100 miles away when sexoutNGBegin is called, he will be moved to the victims location.

Being knocked down or having controls disabled does not affect the animation playing or the positioning, unless rapers has added additional animations above the sexout group that are taking precedence.