Well, I guess we need to wait until this issue is fixed. Meanwhile, if the animation for your character doesn't play, open the console (` - tilde), click on your character and type "pickidle". That should force animation to play.

And about Cazador animation, its not quite ready yet.(At least yesterday it wasn't done).

I've noticed in the MCM tab for 'SexoutRape' that there is only an approach variable set at 36%, is this supposed to be like this?

Also noticed SexoutProstitutes, in Gomorrah, I speak to the receptionist, get the outfit put on, but nothing happens. Checking the console says prostitution ended even though I am wearing the outfit and the prostitution handbook says prostitution 1.

As much as I hate only reporting unpleasant news, ever since I downloaded the latest Sexout.esm from here, I sometimes have A LOT of trouble editing variables in MCM. Eg, if I want to change something from 80% to 20%, it keeps staying at 80%, even after I press accept.

Its like its ignoring whatever I set it to. Every now and then it works, but most of the time it doesn't.

Before dismissing anything i have seen many report, but mine actually works correctly. To the others having problems show us some load order. There could be other factors here, like wrongfully applying clean save.. etc..

Before doing anything, try this.

Open FOMM disable any mods that require sexout and sexout.esm load your game, it will nag about missing click ok. now move to place where there is nothing around. like house wait a like 3 days when things should respawn. Now save your game.

Exit activate all plug-ins now load that save game again.

Also make sure your using the latest nifse.

Yes my player character is female and all poses that I got had the same issue. my MCM seems to be running properly too :huh:

Same problem.

I have make a clean save.

I have installe sexout ng' date=' and prostitute and rapers plugins.

I use theses only three.

MCM work i can change seeting of sexout, sexout ng, prostitute, rapers.

But animation fail.

Ma character (a girl) stay stand during animation.

[/quote']

Would love to have a fix out sooner guys but I am in the middle of some changes that I can't back out of. Thought everything was going well we could get by without an update for a bit. Oops!

Hopefully in the next hour or so I'll have the issues with the new version sorted out and can put up a new version.

For those of you having MCM troubles, I've found MCM problems in one plugin can easily break other plugins, that's just how MCM works. So please see if MCM works for you with just sexout loaded, and go from there adding one plugin at a time until MCM stops working.

At each step you have to test all the different MCM pages for different plugins -- a plugin may break something other than itself. So add Sexout, try it's two MCM pages, then add another mod, try it AND the two MCM pages, etc.

well, in my case the only weird thing i noticed after a couple of hours playing - MCM bug, couldn't change settings via MCM. Restarted and everything was working fine. Haven't seen animations failed to start so far. Haven't done clean save at all xD

Plugins I use that require MCM:

Rapers

Lust

PrimaryNeeds

So I guess it has to be one of those

Mkay, done clean save and loaded sexout only - now font size of the buttons in SexoutNG->Bodies has changed and I can't set bodysuit for player (it doesn't save my choice, setting Body Player back to No Bodysuit as soon as I leave that page).

Other settings are fine, can be set and saved, its just that Player Bodysuit.

P.S. Restart fixed the font, still can't set Player or Male NPC bodysuits

Mkay' date=' done clean save and loaded sexout only - now font size of the buttons in SexoutNG->Bodies has changed and I can't set bodysuit for player (it doesn't save my choice, setting Body Player back to No Bodysuit as soon as I leave that page).

[/quote']

Thanks!

You probably had some other font size thing running before, sexout doesn't touch that but there are other UI mods that do.

I will look at the issue with bodysuits. MCM is real finicky.

I keep getting in the console..

Couldn't find an animation for the following actors ( Courier and Cazador )

Getting this message as well' date=' making great progress though chaps!

[/quote']

How are you guys starting sex with a cadazor? Rapers or BrutalRapers?

I'm using BrutalRapers.

and i'm also going to bed, night y'all!

[/quote']

I'm using BrutalRapers.

Ahh that explains it. BR is depending on Sexout to pick an animation randomly, but two problems with that right now:

- Legacy (if prkr is using male/female) cannot show cazadores.

- NG currently can't pick random animations for creatures.

Before dismissing anything i have seen many report' date=' but mine actually works correctly. To the others having problems show us some load order. There could be other factors here, like wrongfully applying clean save.. etc..

Before doing anything, try this.

Open FOMM disable any mods that require sexout and sexout.esm load your game, it will nag about missing click ok. now move to place where there is nothing around. like house wait a like 3 days when things should respawn. Now save your game.

Exit activate all plug-ins now load that save game again.

Also make sure your using the latest nifse.

[/quote']

I did this, but now for some reason whenever I try and change the settings of SexoutRapers on MCM (eg drug change during rape) it always freezes the game. Never had this before.

Due to the sheer number of random errors I am getting with my current batch of saves I am beginning to think it may be seriously corrupted. I don't know what else could cause so many random problems, as prideslayer can attest.

[/quote']

I use the normal rapers plugin, just throwing that out there.

I'm using BrutalRapers.

Ahh that explains it. BR is depending on Sexout to pick an animation randomly, but two problems with that right now:

- Legacy (if prkr is using male/female) cannot show cazadores.

- NG currently can't pick random animations for creatures.

I use the normal rapers plugin, just throwing that out there.

There is definitely a problem with MCM in Sexout right now' date=' again. Trying to get it figured out.

Personally, I can't adjust any of the sexout settings, but the NG ones are (now -- local fixes) working fine.

[/quote']

Trying to change the values of any of the Sexout ones for me results in an instant freeze. It's strange, but before I did a clean save the values would just not change (they would just stay the same) now the game just freezes altogether.

There is definitely a problem with MCM in Sexout right now' date=' again. Trying to get it figured out.

Personally, I can't adjust any of the sexout settings, but the NG ones are (now -- local fixes) working fine.

[/quote']

well after messing around with all the mods found that both reported problems seems to have the same source.

MCM blocks - animations don't play, if you force them to play using pickidle, male pc won't be using breezes erect body, or the game crashes. Its player who isnt being animated, (sometime both actors). NPCs raping each other works fine. Plus my inhability to set Bodysuit for player (My character is male) when MCM is working fine point in the same direction: something is wrong with that bodysuit for player thing. Also, there is no option for Breeze's body for player, but you can choose Breezes body for NPC. Maybe thats intended or its just bugging out.

Funny thing though, now I got save with mcm bugged (loading that save will block mcm right away). But, in one of my load attempts I got raped before sexout was properly loaded (console debug messages etc) and everything worked fine, right body was equipped, animations for both actors played. Just loaded and instant rape at second 1, after that rape was finished, and debug messages was shown next animation was without erect body.

Prideslayer how does the current system identify the creature type ?? I know the one from UDLR uses GetInFacton command. Then it sets the creature type accordingly. How does SexoutNG do it currently ??

Prideslayer how does the current system identify the creature type ?? I know the one from UDLR uses GetInFacton command. Then it sets the creature type accordingly. How does SexoutNG do it currently ??

"It doesn't" is the short answer. UDLRs stuff is all in there, and it's used whenever a mod calls a begin command (SexoutBegin, SexoutNGBegin, SexoutNGBeginRandom) with Sexout.male/female set. Works like it always has, no changes there at all really.

If you set SexoutNG.ActorA/B/C instead, it will use the new code, which simply says "if GetIsCreature then fail" if you call it without setting an anim # -- meaning you want a random one.

Once again MCM is driving me up a wall. Managed to make a change to the Sexout MCM scripts (there three due to script size limits) that caused the pnHUD entry to repeat about 6 times, but with sexout options underneath it.

I'm starting to think this MCM "_ActiveMenu" thing is bogus or broken. If that's the case I have some work ahead of me to rejoin and then resplit the three menus.

Does anyone have an example of a single mod that adds multiple MCM menus with submenus? I'd like to look at their code.

Animation are fail wihout MCM.

I have try it, disactivate MCM and try, but it's always my character stand up and wait...

So im not shure the failure of animation is link with MCM.

But maybe, i dont know.

Me MCM or not MCM, animations fail.

But yes, at my first load (with mcm) i saw a little bug in MCM seeting for sexout.

..Heu, how say it...

I was changins some seeting and it was effect on another seeting of sexout.

So i was surprise i try it again (I wasnt drunk!) and it worked fine.

Exept that, no crash or another problem for body.

Just animation fai.. ah yes you know.... Ok. :)