The only issue with the third option is your view will be pretty terrible if you use any mod that raises the 3p camera. I'd wager a good many of us use mods like this since the vanilla 3p camera sucks.

However, now that I think about it, I suppose using 3p cam instead of ufo cam might make playing in 1st person viable again (which is what I actually prefer), making 3p camera fixers unnecessary.

I love the 3rd options' date=' that sounds great, I don't have the mod but I will try to check it out later.

Not to derail your topic, but are you certain you added the Orientation tokens? I don't see them.. =/

[/quote']

One token, named SexoutNGSexuality

(ref).GetItemCount SexoutNGSexuality

1 = straight

2 = gay

3 = bi

If you can see and toggle the orientation setting in the MCM, under SexoutNG->Misc, it's there and working.

The only issue with the third option is your view will be pretty terrible if you use any mod that raises the 3p camera. I'd wager a good many of us use mods like this since the vanilla 3p camera sucks.

However' date=' now that I think about it, I suppose using 3p cam instead of ufo cam might make playing in 1st person viable again (which is what I actually prefer), making 3p camera fixers unnecessary.

[/quote']

I use that same camera; it includes an unraised version. I prefer playing in 1p as well. I've only started playing in 3p and screwing with it since I discovered sexout.

I think no matter what I do, the ufo cam is going to continue to have problems.

So, I can make it a toggleable/MCM thing similar to wsex. Do nothing, use the (known buggy) UFO cam, or do the 3rd person thing.

Is there any way to lower the third-person camera only for the duration of the sex act? Not for me, so much, as if we use this I'll probably start playing in 1st again (thank god), but I'm sure plenty of people like being able to see dat ass etc. whilst they play, and an unraised centered cam is worse than the terrible default cam, in my opinion (can't see shit cap'n).

Is there any way to lower the third-person camera only for the duration of the sex act? Not for me' date=' so much, as if we use this I'll probably start playing in 1st again (thank god), but I'm sure plenty of people like being able to see dat ass etc. whilst they play, and an unraised centered cam is worse than the terrible default cam, in my opinion (can't see shit cap'n).

[/quote']

3rd person no. UFO cam yes.

The only camera adjusting you can do in a script(*) is identical to what you can do yourself with the keyboard. You actually control it by sending fake keyboard key tap/hold/release commands.

(*)You can also create your own cameras, like the VATS camera, that follow a certain path. Someone would have to make the .kf file(s) for this though, and there would be no control at all for the player.

Actually that might not be right. Let me see just what's in that 3rd person camera ESP. It's doing *something*.

As expected, there are modifiers available, and that's what the ESP is doing, but they cannot be set while the game is running it seems, which is why there are two ESPs for something as simple as changing one value from 0 to 20 or whatever. :(

So no, no changing the shoulder/3rdperson camera position in a script, it would be an ESP/ESM set game-wide override.

This is something that NVSE might be able to give us access to easily, but I don't remember the last time there was a new version.

how do you start double penatration?

And can you have sex with your companions yet?

I might be sounding like a broken record... "you can't" is the short answer. This isn't a "playable" mod, it's a support mod that the other mods (like tryouts and rapers) use. It's up to *them* to support 3ways, companion sex, and everything else.

If you want to do it manually, I explain how to do so through the console on the first page in (I think) the 3rd post?

I'm putting the camera stuff on hold for a bit.

While taking a break from the computer for a little while (I know, not long!) I had an epiphany. I need to restructure my new core a bit. Will allow me to do all the things I'm hesitant to do now for fear of the script getting too large... I think.

Hey Pride, I can successfully initiate sex via console. Sorry it took so long to get back to you on it.

So... what next?

edit: Also, sorry if I missed it, but is SexoutNG supposed to render the MCM options in the normal/legacy Sexout menu inoperable? I can't seem to change anything (animation length, cripple limbs, use STDs, etc).

Hey Pride' date=' I can successfully initiate sex via console. Sorry it took so long to get back to you on it.

So... what next?

[/quote']

No need to apologize, I appreciate the help!

Next comes the easy but tedious part. You need to work your way through all the anims. They are listed in the CSV file, the 2nd column is the anim number.

Creatures will be harder so forget them for now.

Run the animation you want to check. If it's off by a significant margin, run it again, but add this before the CIOS:

set "..019333".fHOffsetA to ##

The "##" is an actual number and is roughly in centimeters. Positive takes the actor one way, negative takes the actor the other. I forget which is which right now.

Next time you CIOS, the positions will be adjusted by whatever you set that value to. If it's good, note the number you used for the animation and the offset you used for it, set that value above back to 0, and move on to the next one.

When you're done, send me the list of anim #s and offsets.

It's best to do this in an uncrowded area and on nice flat ground. I usually use the middle of the street outside kings because there are 2-3 male NPCs always there (2 kings and the silver city crier), and the ground is flat.

Some notes that may help:

- You can up-arrow in the console to scroll back. Usually that's just what I do.. try one offset, then up arrow all the way to the anim #, hit enter, and repeat this until I get to the offset value, change it, hit enter, and continue.

- You can exit and enter the console whenever you want. The values you enter are saved until you CIOS -- which wipes out the actors and anim #, but NOT the offset. Make sure you set the offset back to 0 before moving to he next animation.

edit: Also, sorry if I missed it, but is SexoutNG supposed to render the MCM options in the normal/legacy Sexout menu inoperable? I can't seem to change anything (animation length, cripple limbs, use STDs, etc).

Ugh serious? Is that with the new version (0.0.10)? I just spent a while getting all that crap fixed.

Ugh serious? Is that with the new version (0.0.10)? I just spent a while getting all that crap fixed.

That's with the new version. Might give it a go yourself or have someone else try it, as I'm prone to being an idiot.

I only have Rapers and Prostitutes activated, and stalking is disabled.

edit: @ prkr - can't change them. For instance, if I try to set the anim length, the bar pops up and shows 0 (which is obviously incorrect), and then if I adjust it, nothing happens. It still displays 15s in the menu.

edit2: @ pride - I assume fhoffseta will adjust actora?

hang on just a sec while i check my notes and i can tell you which ones are not yet aligned at all. If they look fine just say offset 0 for them.

Why not start with these: 232, 233, 234, 235, 241, 242, 243, 236, 237, 238, 239

They are all eatout/facesit anims. Some are probably fine at offset 0, some won't be.

SOME of them, for some reason, take huge offsets as well. So far I have found 7 that require an offset of 80 or higher. These will be obviously *very* misaligned when you run them with offset 0.

edit: @ prkr - can't change them. For instance' date=' if I try to set the anim length, the bar pops up and shows 0 (which is obviously incorrect), and then if I adjust it, nothing happens. It still displays 15s in the menu.

[/quote']

I will take a look. I thought all of that was fixed now, sorry!

edit2: @ pride - I assume fhoffseta will adjust actora?

Yes, it's (H)orizontal offset for actor(A). Don't mess around with actor b.

There is a (V)ertical offset for each one as well, but as of right now, I don't believe it's working at all, so it's not worth messing with either. Almot all of them are fine in the vertical, only the 'oyster' (711) one is totally fubar I think. I have a list of 4 others that need vertical adjustment, but it's minor (202, 203, 603, 902).

0.0.11 emergency fix is up.

N00b mistake. My text editor was set to unix newlines when I copied the NCM scripts in. Looks fine in the GECK but doesn't actually run. Never had it behave like this before though.

The camera is probably a little worse right now since I was in the middle of fucking with it when you found this horrible bug.

ETA: Yes, player cam is a little borked. It's not turning on tfc, so you need to do it yourself right now. It'll look like it's not animating but as soon as you TFC it will.

Fix is in progress.

NPC v. NPC works fine.

We weren't even testing for that. :P

Anyway, got the anims you gave me done. Most of them were fine. I also went ahead and found the necessary vertical offsets because I'm a hardcore ballin'-ass motherfucker. >_>

Anyway, fvoffseta worked just fine for me, so I figured why not?

232: H=0 V=2

233: H=0 V=2

234: H=0 V=0

235: H=0 V=1

241: H=0 V=0

242: H=0 V=0

243: H=0 V=0

236: H=0 V=0

237: H=0 V=0

238: H=0 V=0

239: H=3 V=8

Also, 239 is kinda wonky anyway. With my adjustment, the giver's head is no longer buried inside the receiver's vagina, but the giver hovers several inches off the ground. If the giver is male, this results in what appears to be a cock push-up.

You might check one or two of the anims with my suggested adjustments just to make sure you agree with me and I know what I'm doing. It would make me feel better anyway. :P