Oh hell' date=' I remember now why I didn't put the position recording in the onadd; I needed to wait for the move to actually take place, which it seemed sometimes was taking longer than one frame.

I'm testing it again now with it moved to the onadd and will see if it works.

[/quote']

Yes, this is it.

The engine will move the player, but not actually update their position coordinates right away.

If you do a MoveTo or a SetPos and then call GetPos in the same frame, you get the old coordinates. Doesn't even matter if it's in the same script or not.

I just tried it and A teleported to B (initial position), started his animation, and then teleported back to where he was.

edit: got another bug. Not sure what the conditions are for it' date=' but sometimes the following tokens do not remove: SexoutNGSpinlock, SexoutNGTokenUndress, SexoutNGAnimStop

[/quote']

Hmmmm that's odd.

I'll have to take a deeper look into what could make that happen.

How many undress tokens did the actor have, 1 or 2? Did you set any of the 'new' flags for that actor (callbacks, dontundress, dontredress, etc)?

edit: got another bug. Not sure what the conditions are for it' date=' but sometimes the following tokens do not remove: SexoutNGSpinlock, SexoutNGTokenUndress, SexoutNGAnimStop

[/quote']

Hmmmm that's odd.

I'll have to take a deeper look into what could make that happen.

How many undress tokens did the actor have, 1 or 2? Did you set any of the 'new' flags for that actor (callbacks, dontundress, dontredress, etc)?

1 SexoutNGAnimStop

1 SexoutNGTokenUndress

607 SexoutNGAnimCounter

1 SexoutNGSpinlock

set SexoutNG.actorA to raper
set SexoutNG.actorB to victim
set SexoutNG.actorC to raper2
set Sexout.raper to raper
set Sexout.duration to (raper.GetAV Endurance * 3)
set SexoutNG.CBSpellB to SexoutRapersRaped
victim.CIOS SexoutNGBeginRandom
raper.CIOS SexoutRapersStalkerOld

I use the callback to put the flee effect and a few other things on the victim.

edit: There do appear to be SexoutRaperAnims. Lemme see what that is. Heh.. I'm an idiot, that is one animation I added. a "cover self" animation. Should have no effect on the other stuff, but I'm gonna disable it and test.

I will take a look at it and see if it's the spell callback or something else that is responsible.

This also reminded me that I need to adjust how I'm using the duration in NG, I saw that I was doing it wrong a while back but forgot to fix it. Shouldn't be affecting anything you are seeing though.

V0.0.10 out in OP.

- MCM updates!

-- Rapist and victim KO (enable/disable and duration)

-- Body switcher options

-- Sexual Orientation of player

- Fixed NG use of Sexout duration timer

- DisablePlayerControls and Enable moved to main spell.

- Added player sexual orientation (MCM)

- Added token for sexual orientation (mods can use with npcs. 1 = straight, 2 = gay, 3 = bi)

- Added sex counter tokens, automatically added to everyone or everything during sex.

-- SexoutNGCntRaped - times was raped

-- SexoutNGCntRapist - times prosecuted rape

-- SexoutNGCntOral(G,R) - Times (G)ave or ®eceived Oral

--- Same for Anal and Vaginal

I've updated the WIP copy of my mod' date=' if you want to take a look. MCM works properly again. I advise testing somewhere like the fort with lots of legionaries around. That way you can hopefully see what I'm talking about. Set stalk rate to 30, also. =)

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=3054

[/quote']

Ok, taking a look at this now.

FYI the MCM page is still blank in the download. You need to change the name it's looking for in the MCM scripts to match the file name -- just don't forget to change it back when you're done working and ready to release!

SexoutRapers.esp -> SexoutRapersWIP.esp in 57...MCMScript

SexoutRapers.esm -> SexoutRapersWIP.esp in 57...Mouseover..

Don't know what to say bro. Edited the ESP to change the two bits above and get MCM working, then clean load with just my normal stuff (cheat terminal, mikoto beauty, etc.), Sexout, and SexoutRapersWIP (no other sexout mods).

Cranked the approach up to 30, turned it off for others and companions so they would only come after me. Nothing. Not on the strip, freeside, the fort, anywhere. Nothing in the console indicating they were trying either.

Only WIP output to the console was the init start/stop message.

Okay, I know I just made you add in tokens for sexual orientation, but I just had a much better idea... There are 10 user defined Actor Values that, as far as I know, are unused by any mods..

if we set say.. SetAV Variable04 1, it would be the same as using the token but without the extra items. Slightly less intuitive, and possibly in conflict with other mods though. Thoughts??

Okay' date=' I know I just made you add in tokens for sexual orientation, but I just had a much better idea... There are 10 user defined Actor Values that, as far as I know, are unused by any mods..

if we set say.. SetAV Variable04 1, it would be the same as using the token but without the extra items. Slightly less intuitive, and possibly in conflict with other mods though. Thoughts??

[/quote']

I'm willing to leave it as is. It's working, it's easy, and it won't conflict with anything.

The orientation tokens aren't going to be what causes things to blow up anyway, if they're going to -- it'll be the counters. Everyone will get at least one when they have sex, possibly up to three. The victim in a spitroast 3way is going to get:

- CntRaped

- CntOralR

- CntVaginalR

Which reminds me that I have OralG/R backwards right now. ActorB should get the G tokens there. Will fix for next rev.

Actually, 3ways make a hash of the counters 6 ways from sunday in this new situation. I intended them only to be relevant to the receiver/victim. Now that I'm giving them to everyone, I'm going to need more.

My intention was for people to set whichever values were appropriate for the receiver to 1 with isOral, isAnal, and isVaginal. Works fine with 1 and 2 way sex, and you can set whichever ones you want, all, some, none.

In 3ways now though, A and C are going to get giver tokens for both types if say vaginal and oral are both set.

So I need more ugly if statements in the already large script, along with some house rules so I don't need to look in detail at the anim value.

House rule is going to basically be these, and they only apply to 3ways.

- If isOral is set, A gets the oral token, C gets Vag/Anal.

- If isOral is not set and both Vag and Anal are set, A gets the vag, C gets the ass.

- If IsOral is not set and only one of vag/anal is set, then A and C both get the token

-- B should get two appropriate tokens in this scenario (double-anal / double-vag penetration)?

Okay, it just seemed like a more efficient, more easily compatible way to do orientation, but I suppose working is working. =)

I'm gonna make a mod to add the tokens to some lore friendly NPCs.

I could be wrong but I assume items work in a more logical way, stacks are 1 item with a count, or amount variable on them. Since things only stack if they are identical. This is how most games work, so I would assume they didn't redesign the wheel here. If this is the case the item count isn't near as bad as you might imagine it will be, it is only the large number of DIFFERENT tokens that should contribute to lag.

Okay' date=' it just seemed like a more efficient, more easily compatible way to do orientation, but I suppose working is working. =)

I'm gonna make a mod to add the tokens to some lore friendly NPCs.

I could be wrong but I assume items work in a more logical way, stacks are 1 item with a count, or amount variable on them. Since things only stack if they are identical. This is how most games work, so I would assume they didn't redesign the wheel here. If this is the case the item count isn't near as bad as you might imagine it will be, it is only the large number of DIFFERENT tokens that should contribute to lag.

[/quote']

Could be right. I thought I remembered reading that every item got a unique ID no matter what, even caps, but I could be thinking of something else or flat out wrong. In any case, I don't think the numbers are going to climb to high.

lol =)

I'm all for more data. I think the more we have the more the community will build on it. Right now the community has produced so much content on really very little foundation. I have no idea what those tokens stand for though... =)

DP = double penetration. Generic term that covers 2m1f 3ways not involving oral. 1 in the pink + 1 in the stink, 2 in the pink, or 2 in the stink.

DA = Double anal. DP 2 in the stink.

DV = Double vaginal. DP 2 in the pink.

Aha! =) Well in that case wouldn't a single DP token do? Because you will be adding both a vagina or anal token anyways. Or am I overlooking something? =)

edit: also after a bit of testing I think you are correct about the items all getting unique IDs, that is quite a poor plan, caps alone will eat up a ton of the possible IDs very quickly, and you can't do a clean save on IDs, once taken they never seem to come back. =( Bad form.

Aha! =) Well in that case wouldn't a single DP token do? Because you will be adding both a vagina or anal token anyways. Or am I overlooking something? =)

Not if we're going for "full coverage."

If you see 10 DP tokens' date=' 50 vaginal, and 50 anal, which hole(s) did the DPs take place in? Now I can do without the DP token itself, it's redundant and always == DV + DA.

I could also not add the normal vag/anal tokens when it's a DV or DA; not sure what to do here. Add none (counted entirely separately), Add one (counts as one 'act'), add two (counts number of non-unique 'things' have ever been in that hole).

I don't know which is most useful of the three.

edit: also after a bit of testing I think you are correct about the items all getting unique IDs, that is quite a poor plan, caps alone will eat up a ton of the possible IDs very quickly, and you can't do a clean save on IDs, once taken they never seem to come back. =( Bad form.

Caps too? I had a hope that maybe, just maybe, things like caps and misc items were immune since they don't have a condition or other stuff to track like armor and weapons do.

What's next? Every single round of ammunition?

Actually... I'm not even sure anymore... =) I did some more testing and it seems like IDs are in fact reclaimed when an object is put into your inventory and off the world.. I really just don't know... =)

I am going forward full steam with the "nobody knows so lets just see if this breaks it" plan. Tokens, tokens, tokens for everyone.

There shouldn't be that many unless you crank rapers up to max, turn STDs off, and then leave your PC idling in caesar's tent for a few days. Would make a good stress test though. :D

Ok this is in for 0.0.11

I know you already know but.. look at the script bloat! Argh! And it's not even perfect, I could make it so much better with another hundred or so lines to work with.. haha.

; House rules for the sextype token counters.
     if spunC
       ; It's a 3way!
       if isOral
         actorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntOralR 1 1
         actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntOralG 1 1
         if isVaginal
           actorC.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalG 1 1
           actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalR isVaginal 1
         endif
         if isAnal
           actorC.AddItem SexoutNGCntAnalG 1 1
           actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntAnalR isAnal 1
         endif
       else
         if isAnal == 1 && isVaginal == 1
           actorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalG 1 1
           actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntDP 1 1
         elseif isAnal > 1
           actorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntAnalG 1 1
           actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntDA 1 1
         elseif isVaginal > 1
           actorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalG 1 1
           actorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntDV 1 1
           actorC.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalG 1 1
         endif
       endif
     elseif spunB
       ; Two way.  Cheat and use the amounts directly.
       ActorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalG isVaginal 1
       ActorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntOralG isOral 1
       ActorA.AddItem SexoutNGCntAnalG isAnal 1

ActorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntVaginalR isVaginal 1
       ActorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntOralR isOral 1
       ActorB.AddItem SexoutNGCntAnalR isAnal 1
     else
       ; Not counting masturbation
     endif

Let me know if you see any obvious errors.

Note to all:

I found some oddball setting in the Sexout init script that was keeping it from applying some default settings I'd put there startint 2-3 versions ago. I removed the setting.

It appears that now the init is running through two different inits -- the one that was always active, and another (that I enabled). The section that was enabled before is run whenever sexout is loaded in a clean save. The new one runs whenever it detects its out of date.

This resulted in a "sexout updated" message being displayed, which I think is fine, but it may also have resulted in other changes I didn't notice. Like a good coder, I just blindly enabled the code section without looking at what it actually does. :D

Let me know if you see any weird issues, though I doubt you should/will, as the new section is completely protected by version #, and will only run once unless you install a new version, play, and don't save -- it will run again on the next load, as it should (I think).

Now, a call to action.

wsex has a very nice camera. I've looked at it, and the way it works seems very simple. It has three settings:

- do nothing

- enable tfc, and tap the 'backwards' control once per frame for the first 1.3 seconds (free look)

- switch to 3rd person and hold down the 3rd person key (mouse free revolve)

I'm looking for volunteers to play around a bit with wsex and let me know if they come across any problems with these settings, specifically, do you (the player) ever turn invisible? Do you need to toggle TFC to make yourself visible again?

I seem to remember wsex NOT having these issues.

If it doesn't, I'm going to steal this idea for the camera wholesale.

I really like the 3rd option there as you don't have to "re-aim" your camera, and since it doesn't go to the UFO cam, you should never turn invisible.