Set text keys to some SexoutNG animations and set them to loop in .esp (Finished masturbation and doggy)' date=' could someone test them if everything is fine and tell me? Im at work atm, so I can't really test them.

SexoutNG anims changed so far:

101-106,121 - Mast
201-243 - 2pO1
401 - 2pO3
601-609 - Doggystyle1

[/quote']

That seems to have done it! I was able to tick the box on all of them except for 606, but 606 is just missing from the zip file.

Just got chekists file plugged in, as promised, he basically did ALL of them already himself. No need for you or John to go back through them, Donkey!

Only two human side ones were missed, and the creature ones. I should have said they are in the creature directories, not _male, but no problem -- doing them myself now. There aren't that many compared to how many he's already done. :D

Ok, new stuff seems to be working very well for the most part.

Having an issue with dog animations not repeating right now for the legacy one; Donkeys new one is repeating fine.

Looking into the cause, then new version for everyone!

New uploads will split the datapack into two files to keep the downloads small; one for the main data files, one just for animations.

V0.1.20 in the OP. Now THREE files.

The download is in three files now instead of two. To go from any version < 0.1.20, you need to uninstall the previous two files and install all three of these. From 0.1.20 onward, just grab whichever ones are changed (new date at the top of the OP).

V0.1.20

- All animations fixed to loop properly (Thanks Chekist!)

- Reloop force check removed. If any do not loop, tell me!

Installed the latest version' date=' but for some reason my SexoutLegion was 231KB while the latest one here was 230, wasn't sure if I was meant to overwrite it or not.

Cheers.

[/quote']

You're in the wrong post for SexoutLegion files. :D

Meaning there are no SexoutLegion files in any of my zips or 7zs.

lol =) I'm just trying to figure out if my complaints are my problem or yours. =) Since the update it seems like the player doesn't animate. I've only tried via the calls in my rapers plugin though' date=' so it may be my own fault. The raper animates, but the player just stands there.

[/quote']

If you click the player and type 'pickidle' in the console does that fix it?

I do have a similar issue at times, that this fixes. I think I might need to raise the TFC delay. If you do it 'too soon' then exactly what you describe happens for some reason.

Make sure you have the latest version. :D

Yeah i'm still getting no Cazador fun, although everything else seems to work good.

I keep getting in the console..

Couldn't find an animation for the following actors ( Courier and Cazador )

I check the meshes folder and the creatures folder, 1601a ( the cazador animation ) seems to be in place, maybe the female position/animation is missing? either that or it's something on my end that i can't put my finger on it..

Hmmm' date=' got a bit of a problem, when I trade with Veronica I can see her SexoutNGSexuality token and even take it, is there no way to hide misc item tokens from the inventory?

[/quote']

Whoops.

I must've forgot to set the quest flag on that one. I'll correct it.

It turns out that these, and the counters, are going to show up in inventory if you have more than one; even when marked as quest items.

I think to avoid the issue I'm going to have to go back to just tracking the player and popular NPCs via quest vars, unless there's some other method that isn't coming to mind yet.

Sexuality tokens are already out for the next rev, replaced with formlists. Can't do the same thing with the counters unfortunately.

I'm having a problem with animations' date=' during sex the woman just stands there while the guy goes at it as usual. overwriting sexoutNG with sexout (plugins and datapack)got them working again, I did do a clean save before upgrading to sexoutNG.

[/quote']

Does it happen with all the animations? And is your character female? I mean, is it player not being animated?

I'm having a problem with animations' date=' during sex the woman just stands there while the guy goes at it as usual. overwriting sexoutNG with sexout (plugins and datapack)got them working again, I did do a clean save before upgrading to sexoutNG.

[/quote']

Does it happen with all the animations? And is your character female? I mean, is it player not being animated?

if it is the same problem i've had it seems that MCM is not initializing properly.

so it breaks the animations somehow.

if they don't function people should check if MCM is running by hitting esc and see if the mod menu is there and if you can click on stuff in the menu. once it was loaded right it worked fine.

i think that is the issue since the last update worked fine and had no issues with that.

Yes my player character is female and all poses that I got had the same issue. my MCM seems to be running properly too :huh:

Same problem.

I have make a clean save.

I have installe sexout ng, and prostitute and rapers plugins.

I use theses only three.

MCM work i can change seeting of sexout, sexout ng, prostitute, rapers.

But animation fail.

Ma character (a girl) stay stand during animation.