At my wit's end on this issue. Once any AAF animation starts, the female's breasts stretch out, and act as though the nipples are unable to move from their place in the air.

I'm using Zaz's Extended Skeleton with Fusion Girl. Initially I thought this issue was the result of a physics mod, and I tried combinations of either CBP or OCBP and ZCBP Configs or MTM. However, the issue still occurred with all of these uninstalled. Tried reinstalling the skeleton and Fusion Girl to no avail. Maybe something with Bodyslide? I did build a body with morphs first though, so I don't know.

ScreenShot0.png

1 hour ago, Soul_Hunter said:

If this behavior does't occur during normal play (naked or with clothes on) you might as well try reinstalling AAF. Other than that it might be related to your load order, there is a good up to date tutorial in the AAF section of the forum.

Just tried, didn't work. I don't think it's animation-related, it happens (though not as dramatically) outside of animations too; it seems to be either a physics or (more probably?) a skeleton issue. But I have Zaz's skeleton installed just fine... really at a loss here ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hours upon hours of troubleshooting plus a scrapped 200+ modlist later, and all I had to do was leave the freaking bathroom/vault.

Same problem here. FG/ZaZ/OCBP+MTM, nude body was working fine. Until I built my meshes, then suddenly the character's breasts are warped and stretched like they're trying to escape, just like OP's screenshot. Rebuilt with different presets, disabled everything body/physics-related 1 by 1 down to ZaZ, then even ZaZ itself, no luck. Then somehow, FG's mesh got warped while troubleshooting and started wearing its texture backwards though it was fine this entire time with unbuilt meshes. Got to the point where I had every last mod disabled and removed but a freshly downloaded/installed FG and it was still misaligned, so I tossed hours of setup and hours of troubleshooting.

5 minutes later I find Livdragon's post, which Google never turned up out of a dozen other LL threads. Quick test later, I'm outside the vault with my misaligned unbuilt nude body. Build my meshes like I'd done a hundred times already, boom. Everything's fine. Body's built, texture's aligned, and my breasts aren't escaping the atmosphere, even after reinstalling all my mods again with the same original order.

I'm comfortable enough with mod setups that I'll slap 200+ mods together, throw in an AAF install with all the bells and whistles, and only expect to see a few minor issues. This was hands down the dumbest, most confusing and infuriating shit I've ever had to sort out, and honestly I couldn't. So thank you @livdragon, for sharing that information.

TL;DR: Build meshes with BodySlide after vault, maybe as soon as leaving cryo. Sorry for length, just wanted to make it easier for Google to find.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:29 PM, oblivions said:

Hours upon hours of troubleshooting plus a scrapped 200+ modlist later, and all I had to do was leave the freaking bathroom/vault.

Same problem here. FG/ZaZ/OCBP+MTM, nude body was working fine. Until I built my meshes, then suddenly the character's breasts are warped and stretched like they're trying to escape, just like OP's screenshot. Rebuilt with different presets, disabled everything body/physics-related 1 by 1 down to ZaZ, then even ZaZ itself, no luck. Then somehow, FG's mesh got warped while troubleshooting and started wearing its texture backwards though it was fine this entire time with unbuilt meshes. Got to the point where I had every last mod disabled and removed but a freshly downloaded/installed FG and it was still misaligned, so I tossed hours of setup and hours of troubleshooting.

5 minutes later I find Livdragon's post, which Google never turned up out of a dozen other LL threads. Quick test later, I'm outside the vault with my misaligned unbuilt nude body. Build my meshes like I'd done a hundred times already, boom. Everything's fine. Body's built, texture's aligned, and my breasts aren't escaping the atmosphere, even after reinstalling all my mods again with the same original order.

I'm comfortable enough with mod setups that I'll slap 200+ mods together, throw in an AAF install with all the bells and whistles, and only expect to see a few minor issues. This was hands down the dumbest, most confusing and infuriating shit I've ever had to sort out, and honestly I couldn't. So thank you @livdragon, for sharing that information.

TL;DR: Build meshes with BodySlide after vault, maybe as soon as leaving cryo. Sorry for length, just wanted to make it easier for Google to find.

This should be pinned... after leaving the prewar area the body behaves properly. (I did spend a few hours trying to figure out this issue lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:17 AM, gilgysaurus said:

dear god, I wasted a good two hours on this too lol nora tits were just having a stroke so I figured it was the replacer or the physics too, thx livdragon

so does it work with male Sole, and females after the exit of the vault? I spent 2 days searching and tweaking and finally went back to CBBE...  now back to the drawing board lol.  

thanks for the above to Livdragon!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those having the issue of floating breasts (I know I've run against that particular wall three times in an equal number of days), try reinstalling the ZaZ Extended Skeleton, might be the bones have gotten a bit screwy at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm encountering a very similiar issue.  Call it "stretch", "drag", or "world's most stubborn nipples", but no matter if I install OCBPC+MTM.OCBPC+ZEX, OCBP+MTM.OCBP+ZEX, just ZEX, shuffle around the order every-which-way, throw in BodyTalk just for complete usage of ZEX, run BodySlide 15-million times, I still get this problem.  It happens in AAF animations AND while just standing and moving around.  It happens with Vtaw's 6th clothing pack, and it happens with full nude.  Is there anything I'm missing here?  Do I have to shuffle the FusionGirl install around with this also?  I mean, the first clarification should probably be: What is the correct order for installing these to make it all work, and does anything overwrite anything else?

55 minutes ago, deimosanguis said:

I'm encountering a very similiar issue.  Call it "stretch", "drag", or "world's most stubborn nipples", but no matter if I install OCBPC+MTM.OCBPC+ZEX, OCBP+MTM.OCBP+ZEX, just ZEX, shuffle around the order every-which-way, throw in BodyTalk just for complete usage of ZEX, run BodySlide 15-million times, I still get this problem.  It happens in AAF animations AND while just standing and moving around.  It happens with Vtaw's 6th clothing pack, and it happens with full nude.  Is there anything I'm missing here?  Do I have to shuffle the FusionGirl install around with this also?  I mean, the first clarification should probably be: What is the correct order for installing these to make it all work, and does anything overwrite anything else?

First of all test just zex+fusiin girl, if you dont have problems - you was having problem with physics

1 hour ago, deimosanguis said:

Tried.

Observed.

Scowled.

I'm pretty much sitting here with the exact look as your avatar.

Fallout4 2020-09-30 11-43-36.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

If you have such problems even without physics - means you have problems with zex skeleton, try reinstall it, remove mods that can overwrite it like cbbe knee fix, zaz out...

Also you can set highest (load latest) priority for zex skeleton

If this problem will be solved = next step you can try physics with presets

allo 

I have the same thing too on the bathroom but when i am out of the vault its ok but a loss the breast size  they A cup than D cup when the body is nue ; with the armor it ok . I dont know i try many thing but i do not found the solution. It happen with FG, ATOMIC GIRL  Westland body too so i go back with CBBE and no problem... But I will to play with FG. body.

I dont know what i do wrong help please. I playing with vortex . I use a preset body FG with morph or ATOMIC but hummm.

8 hours ago, chabp said:

allo 

I have the same thing too on the bathroom but when i am out of the vault its ok but a loss the breast size  they A cup than D cup when the body is nue ; with the armor it ok . I dont know i try many thing but i do not found the solution. It happen with FG, ATOMIC GIRL  Westland body too so i go back with CBBE and no problem... But I will to play with FG. body.

I dont know what i do wrong help please. I playing with vortex . I use a preset body FG with morph or ATOMIC but hummm.

Test mods after leaving vault without any clothes

Crossposted from the FG Server & BT Server

Update on ZeX Compatibility & other skeleton mods

If you're planning to use the ZeX skeleton, Make sure you REMOVE all other skeleton mods before using it. Simply overriding the files with the ZeX ones will not work

Apparently Any mod that alters the Skeleton Needs to be completely and totally removed before installing the ZeX Skeleton. Simply overriding the files with ZeX has been noted to cause issues with the newly added parts bugging out in certain anims and in death. IDK why or how, but there's been that going on. 

Please check if you have Any mod that alters the skeleton, such as "No Collapsed Butt & Chest", any skeleton that tweaks the Neck and such on.. and make sure they are completely uninstalled and not being overriden. 

NMM has been known to botch installation and uninstallation after some period of time or a lot of changes to your LO and as such I don't recommend using NMM, as it's unable to be guaranteed if the files were properly installed or removed. 

Breasts increasing in size with Clothing changes/Removal can be boiled down to LooksMenu's in game sliders. I'm unsure why Bodygen is randomizing the player's body, but you can fix that by not building morphs in BS for now. 

I had the same problem. I play male PC and Nora has the escaping-boobs bug. I solved It (re)installing 'Vanilla Fusion Girl Conversions - FG 1.61 Base Game Vanilla Conversion v5.0'

I uninstalled It because it causes CTDs and needs to be updated to FG 1.75, but installing It is a temporary solution to play the prologue decently.

• 2 months later...