On 12/11/2020 at 4:10 AM, Ranchester said:

DID YOU EMPTY

OVERWRITE > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets in MO2?????????????

OR ZaZ Mesh overwrite to there? 

Nah, fresh game install with everything the latest, this still happens prewar and before leaving the vault. Looksmenu is unusable there.

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:29 AM, oblivions said:

Hours upon hours of troubleshooting plus a scrapped 200+ modlist later, and all I had to do was leave the freaking bathroom/vault.

Same problem here. FG/ZaZ/OCBP+MTM, nude body was working fine. Until I built my meshes, then suddenly the character's breasts are warped and stretched like they're trying to escape, just like OP's screenshot. Rebuilt with different presets, disabled everything body/physics-related 1 by 1 down to ZaZ, then even ZaZ itself, no luck. Then somehow, FG's mesh got warped while troubleshooting and started wearing its texture backwards though it was fine this entire time with unbuilt meshes. Got to the point where I had every last mod disabled and removed but a freshly downloaded/installed FG and it was still misaligned, so I tossed hours of setup and hours of troubleshooting.

5 minutes later I find Livdragon's post, which Google never turned up out of a dozen other LL threads. Quick test later, I'm outside the vault with my misaligned unbuilt nude body. Build my meshes like I'd done a hundred times already, boom. Everything's fine. Body's built, texture's aligned, and my breasts aren't escaping the atmosphere, even after reinstalling all my mods again with the same original order.

I'm comfortable enough with mod setups that I'll slap 200+ mods together, throw in an AAF install with all the bells and whistles, and only expect to see a few minor issues. This was hands down the dumbest, most confusing and infuriating shit I've ever had to sort out, and honestly I couldn't. So thank you @livdragon, for sharing that information.

TL;DR: Build meshes with BodySlide after vault, maybe as soon as leaving cryo. Sorry for length, just wanted to make it easier for Google to find.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:18 AM, livdragon said:

I found the solution. The issue was only present in the prologue. Wonder why.

I don't get it mine is still broken. What should my mod order be....I just recently starting using this body I usually use the CBBE one but now im also using bodytalk. bout to say fuck it honestly. Bodytalk works just fine.

Edited by cynnabuns
22 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

I don't get it mine is still broken. What should my mod order be....I just recently starting using this body I usually use the CBBE one but now im also using bodytalk. bout to say fuck it honestly. Bodytalk works just fine.

When you say "still broken" can you elaborate?  Are you saying you got out of the vault and are having an issue?  Make sure your skeleton / physics mods are up to date and you've built your body in bodyslide.  Known issue that physics mod doesn't work in pre-war scene, disable physics till you get outside after vault, use slm 14 command to configure looks in Sanctuary and long press V to go into workshop to reset pose / camera.

If it's something else, you'll need to provide load order in spoiler tag, screen shot, more info :)

14 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

When you say "still broken" can you elaborate?  Are you saying you got out of the vault and are having an issue?  Make sure your skeleton / physics mods are up to date and you've built your body in bodyslide.  Known issue that physics mod doesn't work in pre-war scene, disable physics till you get outside after vault, use slm 14 command to configure looks in Sanctuary and long press V to go into workshop to reset pose / camera.

If it's something else, you'll need to provide load order in spoiler tag, screen shot, more info :)

Sorry! Yes the breasts still stick in place I cannot get them to load correctly before or after, they just stick in one place. You're the first person to respond to me so thank you. And I'll be honest load order confuses me. I tried just now to change it in game via the mod tab but i think i need to do it outside of the game cause when i did it in game it broke my looks menu then i had to re install it several times for it to load again. I don't think I have any physics issues? I even checked but if i do i dont know what it's called. Could it be that I used CBBE previously and used the Physics version? But I completely removed it so it shouldnt be present anymore....should I maybe re install CBBE with the regular non physics body?

I legit just started an entire new game just to get AAF working cause I've had it installed all this time not realizing it wasn't working. This has been one hell of an adventure. Bodytalks also works just perfectly fine, i JUST got it working and figured out what issues I was having with the "lower areas" I had to rebuild the entire body in body sliders. Now all the males junk works perfect. So I moved on to females and using Fusion completely broke them..

also where would I go outside of the game to show my load order? I think I know but I wanna make sure. And when I find it how and should I manually adjust it?

Edited by cynnabuns
4 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

Sorry! Yes the breasts still stick in place I cannot get them to load correctly before or after, they just stick in one place. You're the first person to respond to me so thank you. And I'll be honest load order confuses me. I tried just now to change it in game via the mod tab but i think i need to do it outside of the game cause when i did it in game it broke my looks menu then i had to re install it several times for it to load again. I don't think I have any physics issues? I even checked but if i do i dont know what it's called. Could it be that I used CBBE previously and used the Physics version? But I completely removed it so it shouldnt be present anymore....should I maybe re install CBBE with the regular non physics body?

I legit just started an entire new game just to get AAF working cause I've had it installed all this time not realizing it wasn't working. This has been one hell of an adventure. Bodytalks also works just perfectly fine, i JUST got it working and figured out what issues I was having with the "lower areas" I had to rebuild the entire body in body sliders. Now all the males junk works perfect. So I moved on to females and using Fusion completely broke them..

Do you have all requirements  for  FG what  fg  are you using  180  are 175 also are you using  vortex are mo2

Edited by Zizzpa
Adding to
Just now, Zizzpa said:

Do you have all requirements  for  FG what  fg  are you using  180  are 175 

Doesnt Fusion girl only require the skeleton? and what do you mean 180 175? and I guess the only things i dont actually have installed are some of the optional files

OCBP/OCBPC: Physics Options
 MTM's OCBP Physics Preset: Recommended Physics Preset  

I guess that could do it lol and I have looks menu but not the one listed LooksMenu: Morphs and BodyGen

7 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

Doesnt Fusion girl only require the skeleton? and what do you mean 180 175? and I guess the only things i dont actually have installed are some of the optional files

OCBP/OCBPC: Physics Options
 MTM's OCBP Physics Preset: Recommended Physics Preset  

I guess that could do it lol and I have looks menu but not the one listed LooksMenu: Morphs and BodyGen

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

OKAY I'm back, I have redone and looked at everything required and not required in that tutorial. I removed everything it said was incompatible made sure there were no errors. I get no errors at all no bad messages nothing and the boobs still do the weird glitch. Granted maybe I missed something. I swear it said it needed physics but maybe I missed that so I didn't install any physics packs. I'm standing just outside the vault and my character is still glitched. I'm lost at what to do. I didn't see in there how to position mods correctly (again unless I've missed it it's been a long day) I'm sure it's one single mod or something I did wrong with ONE mod.

Edited by cynnabuns
7 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

OKAY I'm back, I have redone and looked at everything required and not required in that tutorial. I removed everything it said was incompatible made sure there were no errors. I get no errors at all no bad messages nothing and the boobs still do the weird glitch. Granted maybe I missed something. I swear it said it needed physics but maybe I missed that so I didn't install any physics packs. I'm standing just outside the vault and my character is still glitched. I'm lost at what to do. I didn't see in there how to position mods correctly (again unless I've missed it it's been a long day)

What mod manager are you using?  If you are using Vortex and it's sorting feature, after doing so you may need to reposition the adult mods per the red letters on the guide that state everything from AAF through the patches (#11 to #28 in the guide) should be at the highest priority. 

For Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) that means those should be at the "bottom" of the left hand side.  Also if using MO2 be sure to configure "LOOT" to run and run it to sort mods, then sort the adult mods accordingly.

Also, can you describe the "weird glitch" or take a screen shot of it?  are they stretched?  Bouncing a bunch?  Or other unboobsy thing?

1 minute ago, Marg597 said:

What mod manager are you using?  If you are using Vortex and it's sorting feature, after doing so you may need to reposition the adult mods per the red letters on the guide that state everything from AAF through the patches (#11 to #28 in the guide) should be at the highest priority. 

For Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) that means those should be at the "bottom" of the left hand side.  Also if using MO2 be sure to configure "LOOT" to run and run it to sort mods, then sort the adult mods accordingly.

Also, can you describe the "weird glitch" or take a screen shot of it?  are they stretched?  Bouncing a bunch?  Or other unboobsy thing?

I'm using vortex and give me a moment...to try and figure out how to reposition mods....im assuming i just re write them in the ini file? And I can take a screen shot her boobs basically do the same thing as the original one here. I'll try to send a gif of it instead of just a photo and see if the gif works again I really appreciate you helping me so much ❤️

3 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

I'm using vortex and give me a moment...to try and figure out how to reposition mods....im assuming i just re write them in the ini file? And I can take a screen shot her boobs basically do the same thing as the original one here. I'll try to send a gif of it instead of just a photo and see if the gif works again I really appreciate you helping me so much ❤️

I don't use Vortex, but maybe this post helps

Also you probably want to use OCBPC physics

And here is some presets you can use for the physics

Also double check the skeleton that nothing is overwriting it.  There's probably a conflict notification in vortex if there is.

3 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

Also double check the skeleton that nothing is overwriting it.  There's probably a conflict notification in vortex if there is.

13 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

https://gyazo.com/a41234c8eacf196adfb3c8218ee37282 let me know if this works if not I'll put some photos in (please excuse the furry mod lol)

glitchy boobs.jpg

glitchy boobs 2.jpg

Edited by cynnabuns
5 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I legit have no nexus errors and when I did I resolved them by selecting things it said to load before or after the conflicting mods. And not 1 of them was the skeleton mod. The only message I have at the moment in vortex is about a hair file patch i have for my race mod.

957cfdee813511dffc01990f103ed785.png

43 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Wait a second do I have to pay for v164.0beta? Because the version I have is AAF Beta 161.1 also I honestly don't feel like thats messing up the boobs when an animation isnt being played....

20 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

Wait a second do I have to pay for v164.0beta? Because the version I have is AAF Beta 161.1 also I honestly don't feel like thats messing up the boobs when an animation isnt being played....

You just need to go to Moddingham where AAF is hosted now.  You will need to sign up with a user account to down load.  Link is in the Guide listed a few posts up.

1 hour ago, cynnabuns said:

I agree with that.  Now that I see a screen shot I have a thought.  You are using a custom race?  Does it come with it's own skeleton file?  If so is that file being overwritten by something like ZeX if you have that installed?  My guess is skeleton or physics but if you had no physics installed or enabled at one point before, if I read the previous post correctly, then I'll go with skeleton conflict.  I don't know how Vortex handles file paths but if you look in your race mod check for Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\skeleton.nif

*edit: or if the race mod is using an archive .ba2 you may need to unpack that first to see if it is including skeleton

crosses fingers

Edited by Marg597
edit edit
1 minute ago, Marg597 said:

I agree with that.  Now that I see a screen shot I have a thought.  You are using a custom race?  Does it come with it's own skeleton file?  If so is that file being overwritten by something like ZeX if you have that installed?  My guess is skeleton or physics but if you had no physics installed or enabled at one point before, if I read the previous post correctly, then I'll go with skeleton conflict.  I don't know how Vortex handles file paths but if you look in your race mod check for Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\skeleton.nif

crosses fingers

I mean it just says CBBE is required for the race and the race nothing else other than her boobs are broken the face works great which is the big difference for the race...I could try uninstalling the mod again  then using Fusion girl without the race mod and see what happens...but like I said the males work fine and werent originally made for the Bodytalks body i dont THINK....For now though Imma just hang it up i've been dealing with this all day im so tired of looking at it haha. I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Any ways  I have a few fg presets  that's  nicely done   her skin you can see  blood vains  brest  not huge  not small  body  slim not to slim  hips not. huge  not. small I would post a picture  she is nude. I can pm you a pic to there  are tats  on her  I can remove  and save a new preset  that's  if you want  to have  not sure  what taste you like these are tastfull  let me know   

On 11/9/2021 at 5:30 PM, cynnabuns said:

I mean it just says CBBE is required for the race and the race nothing else other than her boobs are broken the face works great which is the big difference for the race...I could try uninstalling the mod again  then using Fusion girl without the race mod and see what happens...but like I said the males work fine and werent originally made for the Bodytalks body i dont THINK....For now though Imma just hang it up i've been dealing with this all day im so tired of looking at it haha. I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Honestly today I'm just going to do a full re install because after I switched back to CBBE Mamma murphys boobs broke and I just had no idea why so since I had already started a new game I might as well just do a full re install fresh and take a crack at this again

On 11/9/2021 at 5:26 PM, Marg597 said:

*edit: or if the race mod is using an archive .ba2 you may need to unpack that first to see if it is including skeleton

crosses fingers

Ugh so I manually uninstalled all of my game mods with vortex once that was done i did a complete un install of the fallout 4 game i re installed it booted it back up and noras boobs are still doing this bug. Maybe I didn't clean uninstall it correctly? AND now her textures are completely messed up. I completely borked my game lol

never mind...all the mods are still present lol deleting EVERYTHING now

Edited by cynnabuns
On 4/19/2020 at 2:18 AM, livdragon said:

I found the solution. The issue was only present in the prologue. Wonder why.

I give up lol I reinstalled the game new game and everything. Still have messed up boobs with the Fusion girl and now even when completely un installed the boobs stay messed up so iunno. I can't get it to work. I don't even have all those mods installed. I'll just go back to using the CBBE body and just deal. At least I got body talks working 100% with no errors at all.