• 2 weeks later...

I use a tweaked variant of Imp's Hud mod for IMCNNV' date=' so I chopped out most of the script for the pHud variant and eliminated the dependencies. Unfortunately it can't be merged into the Bashed Patch (had to add a new quest and new script, so...), but it will work with any HUD script as long is it gets its data from _ZippyLust and _ZippyArousal.

[/quote']

im using imps hud and i cant seem to get the lust to track with this, i didnt use a merged patch for it, is there anything i need to do besides load up lust, imps hud and this?

Yeah - unfortunately all it does is expose the variables to the hud, actually displaying them takes a bit more work. I haven't bothered to work out the code for when to make the lines turn red, but to get the variables to display, I copied and tweaked some of the other code and put this in after the mood container (the first complete .

&true; 

&right; 
LST: 

&right; 

&hudmain; 

&left; 
% 

&true; 

&right; 
ASL: 

&right; 

&hudmain; 

&left; 
% 

[/code]

A lot of code for just two lines! You'll also want to change the Fullness container (which sits below the Mood container normally) to point at the Arousal container instead of the Mood container or it'll be perfectly happy to write over the LST and ASL lines. That's just a matter of going to the first and replacing IMCN_MoodContainer with sexoutLustContainer. Moving the stats to anywhere else in the box is just as easy - if you want them to be at the bottom, all you have to do is point the Lust box (same way, replace what's in the tag) at the Sleep Debt container.

I also moved my copy of the hud to the far right of the screen - I don't use whatever Unified HUD puts there but all the messages in the top left blocking my needs bothered me. If you don't mind that, I've uploaded my imp.xml file - just drop it over the one you have in /data/menus/prefabs/imcnnv.

• 3 weeks later...

How does 'Horny' status work? My char even when is 'exhausted' is still horny. What I can do with that? Intelligence lost is a bit painful for me.

ya picked nympho didnt you? you can never "un-horny" if you are. if you did you can redo that by toggling the mod.

Don't toggle the mod. Don't ever toggle a mod that's giving you a stat debuff. The way the engine handles them means the effect will likely be permanent and unremoveable.

If you did pick that, it's applied to you as a perk. Use FNVEdit to find the ID of the perk, then use the console to remove it from your character.

• 1 month later...

Which sexoutlust perk do you need the code for?

The only one I have memorized is the easy orgasm one..

player.addperk 15009a88

And I think this is one is the one that allows your character to have sex with a companion and give the companion a stat boost..

15009a89

But it could also be the one that gives you XP points.

First off the perks don't begin with 15 unless the esp is 15th in your load order so it is better to state xx as the first two numbers to identify that it changes based off load order.

Second' date=' xx009a89 is the masochist perk which increases how horny you are when you take damage.

All the perks are located on page 22 of this thread

Orgasmic Experience - XX00CB50 - Fucking this is a life-lesson for you, just like shooting things and doing science. As a result, you gain XP based on your sexual performance.

Soulless Sub - XX009A8B - Repeated rape as developed into a fetish. Rape no longer has an effect on lust or arousal.

Faker - XX009A8A - Sometimes you just want it to be over. With this perk, you can fake an orgasm in an attempt to end sex early.

Masochist - XX009A89 - You like things rough. Painful, even. As a result, your Damage Threshold is boosted, but pain makes you horny.

Easy G - XX009A88 - Oh boy, are you easy to please. With this perk, you climax twice as fast.

Frigid Bitch - XX0009A87 - Sex? What a frivolous pursuit. With this trait, lust is capped at 50% and plays no impact on arousal.

Nymphomaniac - XX0097A9 - You were born to fuck! Men, women, cats, dogs, chairs. Maybe not the last one. With this trait, you gain an extra point of Charisma and Endurance at the cost of uncontrollable lust.

Note: I don't believe any of these will show up in the level up list, and they don't have icons. Soulless sub is meant to be earned, you aren't supposed to have Nympho and Frigid Bitch, and Faker just makes pulling out quicker/easier.

The perk list may have been updated since then but I haven't really checked up on it since when this list was posted.

Alright...might not be worth it then, supposed I could hack the perks to my character but I hate doing things like that. I do believe the settings might be used for some mods...there's a new wip one that is supposed to set random preferences, I just put everyone on bisexual because why not ;)

You get xp when you orgasm. In order to orgasm your arousal needs to reach 100. Arousal does not increase with oral sex but does with vaginal and anal. It also increases with any female on female sex and by masturbating although masturbating is supposed to be slower than regular sex. The easy G perk allows you to orgasm faster so if you want the maximum amount of xp per sex act you want that perk as well. Overall the xp isn't a whole lot and the amount you get is affected by your lust level. If you don't have high lust you are probably going to get less xp (like around 10xp for an orgasm). If your lust is high you can earn around 45xp maximum from what I've experienced. Every little bit of xp helps but don't expect to exclusively level up through sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I recently started a new game using Lust and Arwen's Realism tweaks and noticed a bit of a problem. since Arwen's makes you "remake" your character (SPECIAl stats, tag skills and traits) I think it may remove your selection of Normal, frigid or Nymphomaniac in lust.

Is there a way to re-select the trait through the console?

Thanks for any help!

Hello everyone!

I recently started a new game using Lust and Arwen's Realism tweaks and noticed a bit of a problem. since Arwen's makes you "remake" your character (SPECIAl stats' date=' tag skills and traits) I think it may remove your selection of Normal, frigid or Nymphomaniac in lust.

Thanks for any help!

[/quote']

I use them both as well and can say with certainty that they do not interfere with each other. Although if, for some reason you lose nympho then all you need to do is either clean save it, or find the perk ID and add it through the console.

Hi....so I just spent the last 30 to 45 minutes skimming through all 28 pages of this thread. I'm guessing that the "Seductive Escape" perk is still unfinished? I wouldn't have got the Faker perk at level up if it was (which I figured you would need as the pre req to enable the pull out key, since Seductive Escape wasn't available from the level up list immediately). I don't want to complain too much, as I know modding is not easy or a job, but a hobby, but perhaps you could add a note in the OP that all perks work except Seductive Escape, so don't spend 8 levels and several days of playing time working towards it :P.

Anyways, it's a fun little mod, hope you do get back to working on it again some day.

Hello everyone!

I recently started a new game using Lust and Arwen's Realism tweaks and noticed a bit of a problem. since Arwen's makes you "remake" your character (SPECIAl stats, tag skills and traits) I think it may remove your selection of Normal, frigid or Nymphomaniac in lust.

Thanks for any help!

I use them both as well and can say with certainty that they do not interfere with each other. Although if, for some reason you lose nympho then all you need to do is either clean save it, or find the perk ID and add it through the console.

I've used Arwen's for a few weeks now, and while most times it hasn't interfered with that trait, this last game I've started did end up removing it. Not certain exactly why ( i noticed no error messages or debug codes from Lust in the console).

Beyond opening the console to get the perk ID, my knowledge of how to find it is practically non-existant. But in the end it's not a huge concern. Was more hoping someone out there happened to recall it offhand ^.^

Hey Chase

for some reason my test toon can't get Doc M to orgasm - even if is his lust is high & I set the default sex duration to a pretty high value like 180 secs. I find it odd; she's hawt, after all. ;)

I add him to the ActorDataIsReserved list to avoid rapers & sexoutsex, and issterile, but I don't see anything in your code that suggests that could be related. Any thoughts?

Well, there was a bug I fixed a while back that prevented NPC orgasms. Maybe I forgot to push it out. Here's my current build of Lust. Let me know if that fixes it.

If you download this, and you are not DoctaSax, your weapons will turn into potatoes and all NPCs will be replaced with 100 duck-sized Deathclaws. 

SexoutLust.esp

Edited by Chase Roxand

I been poking around with the new esp a bit, and checking the console...npc's only orgasm with the new esp active, at least it seems so.  They do seem to orgasm really fast though, at least these lame ass powder gangers who have my nympho enslaved, and she hardly ever orgasms anymore. Where as sex used to last quite some time  (over the 25 seconds i have as standard), and she woul always orgasm except when giving head it often lasts less than that now. The xp I get from orgasming also seems very low now (from around 40 xp to less than 10, sometimes as low as 1, with a 10% negative from xp earned as she has the skilled trait) was that intentional or is it based on arousal factors or what have you?

Well, there was a bug I fixed a while back that prevented NPC orgasms. Maybe I forgot to push it out. Here's my current build of Lust. Let me know if that fixes it.

If you download this, and you are not DoctaSax, your weapons will turn into potatoes and all NPCs will be replaced with 100 duck-sized Deathclaws. 

I wanna shoot DuckClaws with a Potato gun at the carnival! :)

Edited by Halstrom

I been poking around with the new esp a bit, and checking the console...npc's only orgasm with the new esp active, at least it seems so.  They do seem to orgasm really fast though, at least these lame ass powder gangers who have my nympho enslaved, and she hardly ever orgasms anymore. Where as sex used to last quite some time  (over the 25 seconds i have as standard), and she woul always orgasm except when giving head it often lasts less than that now. The xp I get from orgasming also seems very low now (from around 40 xp to less than 10, sometimes as low as 1, with a 10% negative from xp earned as she has the skilled trait) was that intentional or is it based on arousal factors or what have you?

Cool, everyone has been using a broken ESP for the last several months. I guess I'll clean this up and release it then. Oh, and everything else you described is pretty normal (since NPCs now orgasm). The time you set for sex in MCM is an estimate. Set it a bit higher if everything is a bit too quick.

Heh :)

Well, that seems to clear it up for me too. Thanks!

I have noticed since I have used this update My character never get's an orgasm buff.....or reaches orgasm that I can see....I also never see the sexual exhaustion nor the unsatisfied debuff though I still get the horny/desperately horny debuffs as well as the lust working fine....I kind of miuss the squirting passion though maybe it's an issue with the new SCR?