Hey Chase, just to say, I'm still in love with this mod :)

In ASB, I needed a way to zero out Lust on player, so I've created a spell with "Set SexoutSQVARZPlayer.fLust to 0" line, as there was nothing in SCR for that. It was long time ago, and seems it's been working ok.

Just want to check with you is that safe to do, or should it be changed?

And, I must mention, your new avatar is just too adorable :)

You're fine. The player lust is still read/written from there. And thanks. :D

Don't know what happened here Chase, but I merged your other thread with this one, only rather than them merging it seems the other one has disappeared. Honestly don't know what happened, none of the others ones did that.

Could you kindly delete your current up-load and re-upload it so I can try again?

Thanks, and sorry for this.

Actually, you appear to have merged them correctly. The posts from the "Downloads"-generated topic are here and the "Downloads" file points here for support.

Huh, weird. Your OP for that thread should have appeared last here. Feel free to use the download info on your OP or leave it as it is, only the current OP doesn't redirect to the site inbuilt download system.

Vibrator hotkey button does not work when I activate SexoutLust.   I am using the current version.  Character just stands there, no buzzing sound or image movement, and no pop up message in the left corner.  Before there was a message that the egg vibrator was turned on or off.

Also noticed that some of the sex toys has their names changed when I install SexoutLust.

For instance the sextoys has 2 different anal vibrators (probe and plug I think), they have unique names... when Lust is installed the item name changes and the pipboy icon goes mising.  name is changed to just vibrator.

Crap, I forgot that Pride let Lust take over vibrator duties when active. Will fix that soonish, along with the renaming.

Besides the vibrator, are there any other toys or clothing that raise arousal?

Also dose having clothing effects turned on in SCR affect this?

Any kind of sex toy should increase arousal. Vibrators do more than inactive toys. Wearing "sexy" clothing (according to SCR) will help during sex.

What is wrong with the vibrator? I thought removal of the hotkey was intentional, and you now have to actually wear it from your inventory. If that was the intention, then it works fine. Equipping any of them increases your arousal up to 80 before it maxes out.

Hi chase, the dialogue options prefaced with [Drunk] and [High] are from lust right? If they are I find it weird that I only get an animation of the other person giving oral to my character, which is weird as it's more like she should be wasted and making poor judgement calls and getting laid/giving head, not getting head;)

What is wrong with the vibrator? I thought removal of the hotkey was intentional, and you now have to actually wear it from your inventory. If that was the intention, then it works fine. Equipping any of them increases your arousal up to 80 before it maxes out.

Was it intentional? Didnt know.  Just that Sexout, under General settings still has Hotkeys for Vibrator, and Masturbate.  Check box says using a Hotkey will equip a vibrator.  And this works if Lust is not installed.  Masturbate still works.

The problem I am having with Nymphomaniac trait is that it sadly interfers with the Sexout Breeder mod by breaking it lol.  I will be in the middle of a scripted conversation after having had sex not 10 hours game time earlier then suddenly I'm reaching max lust levels and some NPC is pulled to me asking me for sex...then the scripted conversation is broken lol. So I had to drop Nymphomaniac as it wouldn't allow me to adjust time to max lust levels and make it a bit more managable when doing the sexout breeder quests. Perhaps a way to temporarily freeze your lust in game in the mod config would be nice for when doing the sexout breeder quests so it won't break them ;)

The problem I am having with Nymphomaniac trait is that it sadly interfers with the Sexout Breeder mod by breaking it lol.

I'm curious... is Nymph the only thing that causes conflicts between Lust and Breeder? I was under the impression that there were deeper issues, but if Breeder is actually playable as long as you don't pick the Nymph trait, I might give it another shot.

I had Lust installed every time, I player the breeder.

Nimphomaniac was just annoying while the PC was enslaved at the bighorner-farm. As the PC stopped running to Jacobstown and started mastrubating, her head blew off.

So I swiched the Nymph off by console. But never I had a real "game-breaking" issue, playing Lust with the standard-adjustments.

I just don't know if my "deathclaws-don`t-attac-when-leaving-the-cave-issue" is caused by Lust. This was the only un-solved problem I ever had in breeder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Chase

is it possible Lust tracking on special npc's doesn't work as it should? Doc M's lust doesn't seem to lower from orgasms sometimes. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the way the lust tracking tokens are handled - could they disappear occasionally or not be handed out sometimes? The problem goes away if I toggle npc lust tracking off & on again in the same cell, in effect giving him a new one and making sure the OnAdd block is fired. The first note in the wiki on OnAdd has something that might be related, but doesn't explain everything.