hmm, it's working for me and just started a new game yesterday with new esp. One thing is that if you are playing a female character it might take several encounters before an orgasm occurs, since the npc's properly orgasm now my chica only gets off one out of every two or three goes.

Was just running the encounter between Eddie, Scrambler, and Courier for Powder Gangers Tryout. Also running Hard prison Time with it.

The first act with Eddie went normally. In the act with Scrambler He had 3 orgasms before he let me go. The same thing happened with Eddie for the next act. Not sure if that has anything to do with some scripts in tryout conflicting with lust, but I thought I'd mention it

I am using the esp you posted for DoctaSax. Took some screens of the console to show what happened, but I seem to have forgotten my account info for Photo Bucket. Let me know if you think these will help and I'll get them uploaded.

seems to be a bug/conflict with mcm settings on using a hotkey for vibrator and masturbate?  before I could hit a key and an "egg vibrator" would start up or stop even if I didnt have one in my inventory.  For masturbate my toon would strip naked swat down and finger herself, how she's naked but bending over backwards on all fours and not touching herself at all. 

File Name: SexoutLust

File Submitter: Chase Roxand

File Submitted: 11 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

Description: Makes sex into a sort of 'need' for the player. Sex changes the player's lust (primal need for sex) and arousal (conscious need for sex). This plugin is not meant to dramatically change gameplay, but rather provide subtle changes and effects to the player/experience depending on sexual activity.

Instead of running off of a timer, as Sexout does by default, sex now runs until someone reaches 100% arousal and orgasms. It will still last roughly the same amount of time as whatever Sexout's "default time" is set to, so you can still control how long it lasts. But why use this? For a more immersive experience. Having orgasms (or not) will have an effect on your character, as does being aroused for extended periods of time and too much sex. Lust, sexy clothes, and sex toys increase arousal outside of sex. You can select some perks and traits which affect arousal, but for the sake of simplicity, I'll end explanations there. If you don't like it, you can disable Arousal in MCM.

Also, you can "pull out" of consensual sex. However, you have to set the "pull out" key in MCM first.

Click here to download this file

Yes. Several. You should update.

Oh, and if anyone wants to do a clean save with this update, run the game once with the new ESP first. That way, any existing Horny/Desperate statuses should be removed properly. But a clean save shouldn't be necessary at all.

Here's a copy of the update log:

• Fixed NPC orgasm tracking. Derp.
  • Moved orgasm tracking to a spell. No more tokens.
  • Pulling out early no longer locks you out of it completely.
  • Seductive Escape now works.
  • Disabling SexoutLust should no longer leave you with stuck Horny/Desperate statuses.
Edited by Chase Roxand

Updated. Not sure how we're going about merging download topics with the old topics, but could someone help?

MikiDs2012, are you on v6.4/v6.5? That sounds like something I took out a while ago.

My copy was DL 2013.02.06 so probably 6.4 since 6.5 just went up.  Let me try this again.

Also is there a way I can see my Lust count on my HUD or on the PipBoy? Looks like the only way I can see it now is if I go to the MCM menu.

Also concerning the Nympho perk... might want to say up front before you exit Doc's house, that besides the Perk bonuses, you will also have a perm effect "Horny" and loose 1 INT from it and decide accordingly.

I actually think that's part of how the nympho perk works. My characters with nympho only lose the horny debuff after being raped. It will then return after consensual sex (and possibly with time as well, I think when your lust goes from a negative amount to positive again).

I fear that I've made Lust too complex, and now need to write up a 23-page manual on its intricacies. 

Yeah, that's how Nympho works. It has that name and description for a reason. If you don't like it enter "removeperk XX0097A9" (where XX is SexoutLust's index) into the console. You can get the same effects of Nympho from taking some LustX, if you don't want to commit to the perk.

You probably aren't on v6.5 if it's still grayed out. There are no requirements. However, you should know that the perk works off of Charisma and Speech. The higher those are (and the higher the attacker's disposition towards the PC) the greater chance of them accepting. If it fails the first time, holding/mashing the key won't help. You'll just continue to get a "failed" message.

Hey Chase, just to say, I'm still in love with this mod :)

In ASB, I needed a way to zero out Lust on player, so I've created a spell with "Set SexoutSQVARZPlayer.fLust to 0" line, as there was nothing in SCR for that. It was long time ago, and seems it's been working ok. 

Just want to check with you is that safe to do, or should it be changed?

And, I must mention, your new avatar is just too adorable  :)