Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just Finished The Game Resident Evil Village this night. And I can undoubtedly say This is the best horror game I've ever played so far. I've played the previous game Resident Evil 7: Biohazard before, that was good as well but this one's totally insane. A game which has Fantasy, science, horror, action, adventure everything mixed in it. The storyline, graphics everything seem to be perfect. I love the atmosphere of these games, I love the vampire, the werewolves stuffs and I'm glad they're still making these types of Games. On the down side, while I was mainly excited to have encounters with Lady Dimitrescu throughout the game, I was disappointed with her limited appearance and quick disappearance from the game. Took good 11-12 hours for main campaign which was really a satisfying experience. Have a nice day!!!????

Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil 4.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Verhoven69 said:

I'm using the official steam version. The latest update has neutralized the fluffymanager compatible mods.

From your game library, right click on Resident Evil 2. Then navigate to Properties->Betas and select "dx_11-non-rt - dx_11-non-rt" (it should be the only option other than "none").

Then let your game take the downgrade and you should be back in business.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, herolin3434 said:

https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_2/file/resident_evil_2_kler_i_ada_goty_v_1_0-1196582
guys, i downloaded this mod but can't get it to work, and many people have this problem too, do someone can get it to work? thanks

Are you running the ray-trace upgraded version of RE2? If so I don't see anything on the download page that says it's updated for ray-trace so it might not work until it's updated, unless you drop back to the non-raytrace version of RE2 which is what I did. I'll try the mod next time I play RE2 and let you know if no one has gotten back to you before then. I'm currently doing a run through of CP77 so it may be a while.

12 hours ago, RinMaru3 said:

downgrade to the non_rt version

8 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Are you running the ray-trace upgraded version of RE2? If so I don't see anything on the download page that says it's updated for ray-trace so it might not work until it's updated, unless you drop back to the non-raytrace version of RE2 which is what I did. I'll try the mod next time I play RE2 and let you know if no one has gotten back to you before then. I'm currently doing a run through of CP77 so it may be a while.

no, i use non-rt version, but i opened the rar file, there is no nativepc folder, so maybe you guys can points me where to put these file in the mod to game folder.... thanks

3 hours ago, pennywise57 said:

@herolin3434 You should just go and use FluffyManager, easy to use mod manager, easy to find on Google also, it will make your life waaaaaaaay easier ?

bro i know, i used Fluffy Manager all the time, just this file cant work, everything's fine ... so sad i like this mod alot but cannot make it to work, thanks for the replies anyway

6 hours ago, herolin3434 said:

bro i know, i used Fluffy Manager all the time, just this file cant work, everything's fine ... so sad i like this mod alot but cannot make it to work, thanks for the replies anyway

Just tested it in my game and it works fine. You might be having a conflict with another outfit mod. Try unchecking all the clothing mods in Fluffy then adding only this one on a new game and see if it works. I've got about 15 different outfits and I swap them around, which sometimes causes problems. This one swapped right in the only problem I have with it is the skirt won't go away but that's probably a conflict with one of the other mods I've got installed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...