Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

Ok, I installed the base mod. But once again, it doesn't work. Here is the first screen when I launch modmanager.exe. When I enter in Modular classic tank top, I have this second screen. I activated Modular classic tank top and one another (the third on the list). I don't know what to do.

Ecran 1.jpg

Ecran 2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Souther80 said:

Ok, I installed the base mod. But once again, it doesn't work. Here is the first screen when I launch modmanager.exe. When I enter in Modular classic tank top, I have this second screen. I activated Modular classic tank top and one another (the third on the list). I don't know what to do.

Ecran 1.jpg

Ecran 2.jpg

I'm assuming once you went into the game, you specifically picked "Classic Tank Top" for Claire's outfit?

If I remember correctly, you have to beat the game on hardcore to unlock that one, which most of this mod depends on.  If that's the problem, you could try to find one of the "move slot" addons for it.  One moves it to the Elza Walker (DLC) slot.  Another moved it somewhere else I don't remember offhand, but it too was *probably* a DLC outfit.

If you DO have Claire's CTT unlocked (and selected) and it's still not working, it's very possibly a pirate/legal copy issue, which again, I can't be much help with as I have zero experience working with the non-steam version(s).  =/

13 minutes ago, Raierdal said:

Someone know some way to make RE2 screenshots without Steam?

If you're using Windows 10, could google Windows Game Bar.  I think you can launch it by default with WIN-KEY + G.

Meow & Stuff> I tried with another resident evil 2 version, without success. When I'm on my cloth choice, I just can choose normal cloth or add cloth. Installed mod added or not, it doesn't change. I need to do special thing in the game when the mod is installed ? (I checked the box to activate the mod before launch). If I need to finish the game to activate the news cloth, could you give me a link to get alternate cloth to check if mods work with me. For the moment, I'm not sure mods work on my version game and I don't want finish the game to check that. I want to know now if mods work.

Thx.

19 hours ago, Souther80 said:

Meow & Stuff> I tried with another resident evil 2 version, without success. When I'm on my cloth choice, I just can choose normal cloth or add cloth. Installed mod added or not, it doesn't change. I need to do special thing in the game when the mod is installed ? (I checked the box to activate the mod before launch). If I need to finish the game to activate the news cloth, could you give me a link to get alternate cloth to check if mods work with me. For the moment, I'm not sure mods work on my version game and I don't want finish the game to check that. I want to know now if mods work.

Thx.

Guessing you must mean me.  My name here is Kitty.  The "Meow & Stuff" line is just my tag or whatever since I couldn't think of anything more clever to put there right now.  ;)

But.. anyways...

Honestly, my best advice would be to go to mod nexus and browse the files.  Most of the mods which are easy to tell whether or not they're installed and working properly are likely various Claire reskins, most of which depend on having certain DLC installed and working.  It'd be a lot simpler for you to pick something that should work in your game than for us to go back & forth trying to figure out what you have, what you don't, what works, why...

Honestly though, Fluffy Manager works really well, so if you've got that installed properly and pathed your game(s) correctly, there really shouldn't be any issues, unless we're talking about pirated versions, in which case I really can't be any more help than I have already anyways.  ^_^

Kitty> I'm in a bad mood. I look bad and misinterpret things since I was little. This is the reason for which I have difficulty in some games, especially role playing games. I have big difficulties in finding solutions for certain games where you have to advance. Anyway, I took your tag for your nickname because I wasn't looking correctly.

I tried one another mod and it worked. I think I have to look for this section to find another mods which work easily.

Thx.

1 hour ago, Souther80 said:

Kitty> I'm in a bad mood. I look bad and misinterpret things since I was little. This is the reason for which I have difficulty in some games, especially role playing games. I have big difficulties in finding solutions for certain games where you have to advance. Anyway, I took your tag for your nickname because I wasn't looking correctly.

I tried one another mod and it worked. I think I have to look for this section to find another mods which work easily.

Thx.

No worries.  Wasn't upset or anything.  Just pointing out that was my tag, not my name (I've made that mistake myself before lol)

Glad you got at least something to work.  Remember trying to make other mods work, each of them that changes a character's look are for a specific outfit (sometimes several), but if you don't have that outfit installed, there's no way to "turn it on" in game.  A bunch of the outfits are DLC, and a couple of them require having beat the entire game on a certain difficulty before you can select them, if memory serves.

What I mean to say is, the mod itself may be working fine, but without being able to select the outfit it replaces, you'll never be able to see it working.

Kitty>

少し前のアップデートで一部のMODが動作しない現象を確認しました。

(アップデート後に、よくある現象です)

色々試した結果、私の環境では一度全てのMODを解除し、RE2自体もアンインストール。

念のために残ったゲームフォルダーも削除し、RE2を再インストール。

再度、使用したいMODを適応させたら無事に反映されてます。

おそらくアップデートによるファイル構成とFluffy Manager 内のバックアップファイルが一致しなくなった為に起こった現象なのではないかと推測しています。

(実際は、どうなのかは知りません・・・)

もし、この手順と情報がお役に立てれば幸いです。

On 6/1/2020 at 8:36 AM, alphaZomega said:

Ada Head Swap Mod v1.04 Mod Pack

Ada Head Swap Mod - Claire

Using this with the Ada Mod Maker, you can make Claire replace Ada in Ada's cutscenes, with fully working facial animations:

I think she looks super cute with Ada's animations

Thank#s a lot for the awesome mods! Which mods are used for the photos in "hidden contents" #1 (long blonde hair Claire) and # 4 (nude Claire with neckband with Umbrella logo)?

Kitty> Ok, I finished to look for outfit for Resident Evil 2 and 3 thx to this forum and other sites. I found a lot of outfits but not all, especially tank mod which doesn't work for me. But for me, that's not bad. Thx to you and the community.

Yo, can someone help plz ?

I want to put Becca Woolett head only (!) over another Claire mod.

Let´s say there is the "Becca simple Night Club outfit", but I only wnat Becca´s head over, ...ahem.... let´s say Claire´s BDSM suit. ?

How is that done ? With modmanager or without.

Thanks for your time... !

On 11/10/2020 at 2:23 AM, liviaD34d said:

Just follow his instructions. He wants support. He isn't asking for money. The least you can do is leave a comment on the page, follow him on youtube and add him on discord to ask for the mod. That's how I got it. Just do as he asks.

good luck with that, i already made that, no response of the author, it seems he is not active anymore, so anyone can share a download link? please

Its several mods, all listed in the description of the Youtube VIdeo
ALL credit goes to Modders; - Shaky Suit Mod by AlphaZhomega / w@p - Port-to-RE2 / New Make-up & Hair Touch by Grogu (my half-brother) Extreme Jiggle Physics Applied Holster Applied - Pikachu by Marcos RC Black Re-texture Applied Resident Evil 2 Remake Ultimate Trainer by Razor