Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

7 hours ago, glockner said:

Its several mods, all listed in the description of the Youtube VIdeo
ALL credit goes to Modders; - Shaky Suit Mod by AlphaZhomega / w@p - Port-to-RE2 / New Make-up & Hair Touch by Grogu (my half-brother) Extreme Jiggle Physics Applied Holster Applied - Pikachu by Marcos RC Black Re-texture Applied Resident Evil 2 Remake Ultimate Trainer by Razor

We are not asking for the credits. 

We are asking for a link on how to get the mod. Pirated or otherwise. 

6 hours ago, Achronight said:

We are not asking for the credits. 

We are asking for a link on how to get the mod. Pirated or otherwise. 

Point is, it's ported from RE3, probably by the creator of the video. Which means the person you need to be asking is the one who made it. And if they don't share it, the only other way to get it is to port it yourself or to get someone else to do it. So you may just be asking the wrong question.

Hello, is there a way to remove a mesh (part of an outfit) from a modded outfit? Can i simply remove some files? 

Basically i want to remove the stocking from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/288?tab=description

I want that outfit with bare legs. Im hoping the outfit parts comes in multple files and that deleting some files might do.. If anyone could please check this for me. 

Also, I am looking for a mod that makes the holster weapons invincible. If anyone knows how or wich mod to use.. 

Thanks 

On 4/19/2021 at 1:26 AM, liviaD34d said:

Point is, it's ported from RE3, probably by the creator of the video. Which means the person you need to be asking is the one who made it. And if they don't share it, the only other way to get it is to port it yourself or to get someone else to do it. So you may just be asking the wrong question.

Someone could be do it for us? :(

On 4/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, araignee-du-soir said:

Someone could be do it for us? :(

That, my friend, is the right question.
Now, the problem is who? I know there are people here who can. The question is who would be kind enough to help these poor souls out and convert that outfit over?

3 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Now, the problem is who? I know there are people here who can. The question is who would be kind enough to help these poor souls out and convert that outfit over?

@liviaD34d you are dam right, pour desperate souls, appreciate the attention :D

17 minutes ago, angevil said:

I'm 5.

Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, structural said:

The trainer posted here has flexible camera controls.  It causes no sound problems, contrary to earlier posts on this forum.  The trainer is an exe that runs alongside the game.  It's safe and popular.

The trainer also lets you disable or manually control the flashlight, which is a great feature.

Yep, I think I will have to use that. And I think the Modder ''Alpha I don't know what more'' ... is dead or something  lol  

Thanks!!  ?

On 4/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, liviaD34d said:

If there was a tutorial about how to port mods from re3 to re2, people would do it themselves (and i'd like a lot to see that kind of tutorial).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, alphaZomega said:

I also figured out how to do full semi-transparency on Jill, using a texture where I can precisely control the amount of semi-transparency all over the model:

958011100_Ioseethru.thumb.jpg.e64a5246dcd827ac3ab31595e4813ffb.jpg

With this, I can control how see thru it is (and where) with a texture. So, for example, I could make a realistic wet t-shirt thats only see thru on the breasts, or some lingerie that's see thru on specific parts. This was just a test where the see-thru texture was a block of solid gray (darker means more transparent).

~~~

Now I want to upload a mod here that someone sent me from China, by an author named w@p

For once, it is a mod that has amazing butt jiggle. The effect was accomplished the through hex editing the file that controls Jill's jiggle-bones. I will try to adopt their technique and apply it to my mods in the future, as I have always omitted butt jiggle due to it looking bad (jiggling inwards unnaturally etc). But this actually looks fleshy and good:

(the strength of the effect can still be adjusted, if you think it's too much; the remarkable thing is the overall realistic movement of the jiggle)

Jill Shaky Suit

By w@p

1.thumb.png.16d326dbd68a26df535814d6afde6c3c.png

Replaces Jill default

Jill Shaky Suit Holstered.rar 78.83 MB · 3,720 downloads

Jill Shaky Suit (No Gunholder etc)

By w@p

2.thumb.png.5fbaa46a11bb9b1d77aa8f25a64a9f9d.png

Replaces Jill default

Jill Shaky Suit No Holster.rar 78.66 MB · 2,788 downloads

Hey i can't seem to get this to work, every time i try it just has her head and gun floating in the air and that's it.  also is there a claire version for this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...