vaultbait Posted January 11, 2022 Posted January 11, 2022 On 1/9/2022 at 5:30 AM, ingeloak said: Excellent. Do you know if the content in here works with male characters? I tend to play males a lot, but as submissives during sex. One problem I noticed a lot with Sexlab and Skyrim was many (if not most) of it was designed to work with female players, so I had to play chicks. I'm gay, so prefer M2M scenes. Many of the mods on LL for Fallout 4 are skewed toward (typically submissive) female player-characters, though a lot of them are reasonably gender-neutral as well. Not that many have male player-character centric content, but you will find some. UAP is good at filling in some gaps in animations for folks who want gay male content in particular, but for heterosexual submissive male scenes you're probably looking at a bit of work to set up pegging or face-sitting. You might check out Hardship since it has some male prostitution and sissification content (though for a male submissive with a female dom, not M/M), and its author has been working on a new gender-agnostic D/S framework called TSEX which you may be interested in once it's available.
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 On 1/9/2022 at 3:30 PM, ingeloak said: Excellent. Do you know if the content in here works with male characters? I tend to play males a lot, but as submissives during sex. One problem I noticed a lot with Sexlab and Skyrim was many (if not most) of it was designed to work with female players, so I had to play chicks. I'm gay, so prefer M2M scenes. Just about all of the AAF-specific shit will work fine with a male character (one of our 'mods' plays male characters, in fact), but it is a bit more 'limited' in general, than playing female characters. Quest mods tend to be made with a female character in mind, but usually work fine with male ones.
Greyblades Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 How am I supposed to put AAF at the bottom of the load order when it's a master?
astor Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 29 minutes ago, Greyblades said: How am I supposed to put AAF at the bottom of the load order when it's a master? From the front page: Links list below is MOD Order (MO2's left panel / Vortex rules), NOT plugin order.
vaultbait Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 12 hours ago, astor said: Vortex rules Note that Vortex has flexible before/after rules for the plugins list as well as for file overwrites/conflict resolution, so this is a somewhat vague way to refer to it. I try to refer to plugin order vs install/deploy order to make the distinction (which even resonates somewhat for the unfortunate NMM users, a few of whom are still around). 1
mf87 Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 Spoiler Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in the xml for equipment so that my character keeps on some of her equipment during animations. Specifically her heels/stockings?
astor Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 11 hours ago, vaultbait said: Note that Vortex has flexible before/after rules for the plugins list as well as for file overwrites/conflict resolution, so this is a somewhat vague way to refer to it. I try to refer to plugin order vs install/deploy order to make the distinction (which even resonates somewhat for the unfortunate NMM users, a few of whom are still around). Had no idea i've never messed with vortex. Been using MO/MO2 for years.
Perelik Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 Ok first time I was using Vortex, believe it or not untill 2 days ago NMM (still using it for skyrim) So I decided new clean reinstall of Fallout 4 installing many mods I liked Vortex and used to it. BUT for first time of 32583 reinstalls of fallout AAF doesnt work... atleast fully. The home menu works I see the UI but when I press "enter" for new scene it starting to load and then nothing, I can scroll thru menus etc. I can NOT scroll in admin menu , I CAN change expressions. Here are some screens. . Just here some screens
vaultbait Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 21 hours ago, mf87 said: Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in the xml for equipment so that my character keeps on some of her equipment during animations. Specifically her heels/stockings? The easiest solution is to use Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager and that will prevent specific items you add from being stripped by AAF. If you want to do it by editing the AAF\AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file instead, then that will apply to anything anyone wears in the same biped slots. Most of the time, shoes use the BODY slot, same as base clothing outfits, so if you tell AAF not to strip that slot then everyone will end up keeping their clothes on, which is almost certainly not what you want.
vaultbait Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 3 hours ago, Perelik said: Ok first time I was using Vortex, believe it or not untill 2 days ago NMM (still using it for skyrim) So I decided new clean reinstall of Fallout 4 installing many mods I liked Vortex and used to it. BUT for first time of 32583 reinstalls of fallout AAF doesnt work... atleast fully. The home menu works I see the UI but when I press "enter" for new scene it starting to load and then nothing, I can scroll thru menus etc. I can NOT scroll in admin menu , I CAN change expressions. It's hard to guess, but my first suspicion is you may have missed installing all of F4SE. It includes scripts in a data folder which you need to copy into a similar path in your game folder. More generally, check your installation with the AAF_GFV.exe tool (available for download at Moddingham, same place you get AAF), and see if it spots any errors. It will check that your F4SE installation is complete, for example. Even more generally though, see the big bold notice at the top of the manual, ask for help on the AAF Discord rather than here. It'll almost certainly net you superior suggestions and troubleshooting. Everyone there rocks.
oreo2525 Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 How to enable male genitals physics? I installed FG, Bodytalk, ocbpc, mtm preset, but it doesnt work.
vaultbait Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 10 hours ago, oreo2525 said: How to enable male genitals physics? I installed FG, Bodytalk, ocbpc, mtm preset, but it doesnt work. I think the only physics implemented for BodyTalk is testicle movement, which you can adjust with a section in your ocbp.ini file (whatever section name the Penis_Balls_CBP_01 and Penis_Balls_CBP_02 attach entries refer to, probably "Balls"). Also make sure General.femaleOnly is set to 0 so that physics will be applied to males as well. I'm pretty sure MTM's presets include some base values for this, but you can adjust them to be more exaggerated if you like.
oreo2525 Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, vaultbait said: I think the only physics implemented for BodyTalk is testicle movement, which you can adjust with a section in your ocbp.ini file (whatever section name the Penis_Balls_CBP_01 and Penis_Balls_CBP_02 attach entries refer to, probably "Balls"). Also make sure General.femaleOnly is set to 0 so that physics will be applied to males as well. I'm pretty sure MTM's presets include some base values for this, but you can adjust them to be more exaggerated if you like. Thank you, but it looks like I'll have to spend the next few hours trying to find the optimal values. I found an article with a description, but it's not clear to me what should be changed and what should not (google translate sux). Maybe already there are pre-made presets like mtm? Edited January 14, 2022 by oreo2525
Neitiri Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 (edited) I was wondering, which of these bodies has better animation placement and more physics capability (opening vaginas ++)... BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle? As far as i see it, FG is a only viable option for females for now... I am coming from Skyrim and have used 3BA/BHUNP (which required more adjustments with animation placements) with hdt physics. Results were near perfect... So which options can come closer to those? THX in advanced ❤️ Edited January 15, 2022 by Kumarj
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted January 16, 2022 Posted January 16, 2022 On 1/13/2022 at 12:20 PM, mf87 said: Hide contents Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in the xml for equipment so that my character keeps on some of her equipment during animations. Specifically her heels/stockings? As @vaultbait mentioned, Rogg's No-Strip manager. 11 hours ago, Kumarj said: I was wondering, which of these bodies has better animation placement and more physics capability (opening vaginas ++)... BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle? As far as i see it, FG is a only viable option for females for now... I am coming from Skyrim and have used 3BA/BHUNP (which required more adjustments with animation placements) with hdt physics. Results were near perfect... So which options can come closer to those? THX in advanced ❤️ As one of multiple AAF Discord mod's using CBBE, FG is far from the "only viable option". BT/AM are, effectively, identical in that respect. A more apt comparison would be EVB vs BT/AM (and EVB is not a viable option lol).
vaultbait Posted January 16, 2022 Posted January 16, 2022 2 hours ago, rotolo98 said: its say buffout4 load too late. how i fix ? You can make it load before the game engine by using the xSE PluginPreloader F4 library. Also, this article has a lot of great tips on getting the most out of Buffout 4. 3
Krunchy Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 SavageCabbage recently updated his anims, not sure if ok to use the new version (I know it says 1.2.6 in the guide, just wondering).
vaultbait Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 7 hours ago, krunchykid said: SavageCabbage recently updated his anims, not sure if ok to use the new version (I know it says 1.2.6 in the guide, just wondering). It's working for me, but I don't use any animation patches. I've seen some people mention errors which make me suspect UAP hasn't been updated for it yet. I recommend asking on the AAF Discord if you're unsure.
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: It's working for me, but I don't use any animation patches. I've seen some people mention errors which make me suspect UAP hasn't been updated for it yet. I recommend asking on the AAF Discord if you're unsure. That is precisely why it hasn't changed. 10 hours ago, krunchykid said: SavageCabbage recently updated his anims, not sure if ok to use the new version (I know it says 1.2.6 in the guide, just wondering). We know. UAP has not.
Neitiri Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 (edited) On 1/16/2022 at 2:36 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said: As @vaultbait mentioned, Rogg's No-Strip manager. As one of multiple AAF Discord mod's using CBBE, FG is far from the "only viable option". BT/AM are, effectively, identical in that respect. A more apt comparison would be EVB vs BT/AM (and EVB is not a viable option lol). Thanks for the enlightenment. I did not know AAF mods were using CBBE. As i read it required more fixes and FG was described as more advanced, feature rich so i thought that was only better option (In Skyrim BHUNP and 3BA are on par so there is a clear option there). Edited January 17, 2022 by Kumarj
LwinMoe Posted January 21, 2022 Posted January 21, 2022 Can you make a youtube video of this guide? I am so confusing now ?
vaultbait Posted January 21, 2022 Posted January 21, 2022 8 hours ago, LwinMoe said: Can you make a youtube video of this guide? I am so confusing now ? Maybe someone will make a video, but I doubt it will be the original authors. The guide gets updated too frequently and keeping any video walkthrough in sync with it seems like it would be a maintenance nightmare. Personally, I find text instructions much easier to follow since you can follow hyperlinks, cut/paste settings, don't have to worry about pausing/rewinding if you can't make out what they said, can put it through translation systems if it's not in your primary language, and so on. To each their own, I suppose. 2
LeoninJesterXII Posted January 22, 2022 Posted January 22, 2022 Are BodyTalk and Atomic Muscle the only options? The former is missing and the latter is not something I like.
Perelik Posted January 22, 2022 Posted January 22, 2022 I think someone asked here, when I installed cbp -> ocbpc -> mtm preset (aways loved his preset with the armor option) it is really wierd like stutter movement when I am naked, and well in animations... its total disaster. I didnt had this problem with last playthru (tho I used nmm then and just overwirte everything) So is this common issue with animation?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now