sen4mi Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 27 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said: Thats because I have Buffout 4 NG, not the original Buffout 4 Odd... I do not remember encountering this issue, the last time I used CLASSIC. Meanwhile, also, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56255 seems to say it supports both Buffout 4 and Buffout 4 NG. So I am surprised that this is an issue. (Are you sure you're using the current version of CLASSIC? It seems like you probably would be, but it's worth double checking.) 1
kaizersoze27 Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 19 hours ago, sen4mi said: Odd... I do not remember encountering this issue, the last time I used CLASSIC. Meanwhile, also, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56255 seems to say it supports both Buffout 4 and Buffout 4 NG. So I am surprised that this is an issue. (Are you sure you're using the current version of CLASSIC? It seems like you probably would be, but it's worth double checking.) I shall try classic Buffout. But for now, I have the NG version which is what is recommended by the manual. Also, just removing the mods(which are not mentioned in the Manual anyway) I mentioned above gets everything working.
sen4mi Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 13 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said: I shall try classic Buffout. But for now, I have the NG version which is what is recommended by the manual. Also, just removing the mods(which are not mentioned in the Manual anyway) I mentioned above gets everything working. But which version of CLASSIC are you using?
vaultbait Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 11 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said: I shall try classic Buffout. But for now, I have the NG version which is what is recommended by the manual. Also, just removing the mods(which are not mentioned in the Manual anyway) I mentioned above gets everything working. The current text in the guide seems to imply that Buffout 4 NG is the "latest version" so it's possible the guide maintainers missed that it hasn't been updated for a year, and development on original Buffout 4 picked back up more recently (middle of last year). Technically "classic" Buffout 4 is now newer than Buffout 4 NG, at least for the past ~8 months. 2
ABakedWaffle Posted February 12, 2024 Posted February 12, 2024 I'm having some issues with BodyTalk. I've tried every fix I've come across - including downloading the DFS. The penis glitch still happens, the one where parts of it stretch off the body, and I don't know how to fix it
deff. Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 7 hours ago, ABakedWaffle said: I'm having some issues with BodyTalk. I've tried every fix I've come across - including downloading the DFS. The penis glitch still happens, the one where parts of it stretch off the body, and I don't know how to fix it BT erection slider is at 0% when you build body? Zaz skeleton is not owerwriten? 1
liniul Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 (edited) Hmm I have a working Fallout 4 with a ton of mods but have not played for a while. I am thinking of updating a few mods and many I want to update require the latest AAF mod .Thus I am slowly going thought the list of updates I will need using this manual. I noticed the the version of Buffout 4 that the AAF fucked up guide links to is call Buffout 4 with PDB support .Buffout 4 with PDB support only mention its requirements as 1) address Library and 2) fallout 4 script extender(unless you are using Fallout 4 vr) .There is NO mention of a preloader that Buffout 4 required. so if upgraded to the latest version of AAF and use Buffout 4 with PDB support is buffout 4''s preloader superfluous or even dangerous ? I ask this because lower down in the aaf fucked up manual it still mentions that a preloader need to be installed . Just being really careful as Buffout 4 is notoriously twitchy. I am reluctant to upgrade while my earlier installation of AAf is working just fine , especially when there are some ambiguities regarding Buffout instillation and considering how insanely twitchy the original buffout 4 is. Mostly the buffout 4 i use you have to be insanely careful what mod you install with it or it falls over but not straight away making it insanely difficult process to fix. In addition perhaps it should be stated explicitly that Buffout 4 with PDB support is required (if that the verison of buffout 4 that is needed by the latest version of AAf ) I'm not trying to be pedantic here .I appreciate the hard work the manual author has put in. And thank god they have created this manual .its just buffout is so noriously twitchy ....and it scares me a little Edited February 13, 2024 by liniul
izzyknows Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 3 hours ago, liniul said: I noticed the the version of Buffout 4 that the AAF fucked up guide links to is call Buffout 4 with PDB support IF you noticed that is NOT the original Buffout 4. The twitchy stuff is gone, so in other words, install it and carry on. 2
sen4mi Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 3 hours ago, liniul said: so if upgraded to the latest version of AAF and use Buffout 4 with PDB support is buffout 4''s preloader superfluous or even dangerous ? I ask this because lower down in the aaf fucked up manual it still mentions that a preloader need to be installed . Just being really careful as Buffout 4 is notoriously twitchy. I am reluctant to upgrade while my earlier installation of AAf is working just fine , especially when there are some ambiguities regarding Buffout instillation and considering how insanely twitchy the original buffout 4 is. Mostly the buffout 4 i use you have to be insanely careful what mod you install with it or it falls over but not straight away making it insanely difficult process to fix. That's a good question. There's "Buffout 4" and there's the other "Buffout 4" Buffout 4 has a requirement for the preloader. The other Buffout 4 does not have a requirement for the preloader. I can tell you that I have been been using Buffout 4 (the one that has the preloader requirement, not the "other one" that the manual currently links to) and that I have the preloader's files in my Fallout 4 directory, and it "seems to work". Spoiler (Personally... while I appreciate the necessity of this manual's step-by-step "do what I say" approach, I also wish that we had supplemental coverage of the reasons for each of those choices and the associated problems and their resolutions. That's not only for fixing issues where stuff changes over time - that kind of supplemental information is also important for mod authors. But this manual (and issue) is not the first place where a conflict between different kinds of usefulness has reared its head, and it won't be the last.) 4
lordofthemarket Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 Thank you @Saya Scarlett for this great guide, really helps with finding all the different ways I customise my 'gameplay' 👍
Blook88 Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 (edited) hi everyone. just found this guide/list and want to try it out. just have some questions: 1.) is this guide up-tp-date? meaning all the mods linked are (still) working. 2.) just to make sure: if i want to download a mod linked in this list amd this mod has other hard requirements, i also have to download them too, right? 3.) do you recommend other mods not listed here? 4.) i like building bases/settlements, but dont really like the vanilla one. can you recommend a settlement mod, which works with this "modpack"? 5.) im planning to use the fusiongirl-mod. does every other mod work with this body-mod? thank you very much for your help. Edited February 18, 2024 by Blook88
sen4mi Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 2 hours ago, Blook88 said: hi everyone. just found this guide/list and want to try it out. just have some questions: 1.) is this guide up-tp-date? meaning all the mods linked are (still) working. 2.) just to make sure: if i want to download a mod linked in this list amd this mod has other hard requirements, i also have to download them too, right? 3.) do you recommend other mods not listed here? 4.) i like building bases/settlements, but dont really like the vanilla one. can you recommend a settlement mod, which works with this "modpack"? 5.) im planning to use the fusiongirl-mod. does every other mod work with this body-mod? thank you very much for your help. Generally speaking, the guide is up-to-date and the mods work. (However, there's something odd about how the manual documents Buffout 4. There are two different mods named Buffout 4. Currently, the guide links to Buffout 4 NG, but has installation instructions for the older Buffout 4. It's not clear to me that that's a problem for playing the game, but it's also not clear why the installation instructions here do not match those on the mod.) 1
Blook88 Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 49 minutes ago, sen4mi said: Generally speaking, the guide is up-to-date and the mods work. (However, there's something odd about how the manual documents Buffout 4. There are two different mods named Buffout 4. Currently, the guide links to Buffout 4 NG, but has installation instructions for the older Buffout 4. It's not clear to me that that's a problem for playing the game, but it's also not clear why the installation instructions here do not match those on the mod.) thank you for answering. are there any mayor differences between the 2 buffout-mods (besides the requirements)?
izzyknows Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 17 minutes ago, Blook88 said: thank you for answering. are there any mayor differences between the 2 buffout-mods (besides the requirements)? Buffout 4 NG fixes some of the Buffout 4 issues.
lee3310 Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Blook88 said: thank you for answering. are there any mayor differences between the 2 buffout-mods (besides the requirements)? If you are not playing Fo4 VR, choose either one, they both work. NG provides more informations when it comes to debugging crashes caused by F4SE plugins (not all of them). Standard buffout has a Archive Limit patch but i never tried it (too many bug reports). Edited February 18, 2024 by lee3310
vaultbait Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 4 hours ago, sen4mi said: There are two different mods named Buffout 4. Currently, the guide links to Buffout 4 NG, but has installation instructions for the older Buffout 4. Also the "older Buffout 4" is newer than NG and has been for the past 8mos or so, it received additional updates when the creator started working on it again, after the NG author stopped working on that one. The main differences I'm aware of are that OG has a fix for the archive limit, while NG has debugger integration and supports VR (if anybody actually plays that). 1
Magnusk7 Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 Hey, I'm getting the bug where whenever an AAF scene starts, both actors just stand inside eachother clipping. Don't think I have a single mod NOT in this guide and I believe I have all the prereqs needed, especially considering there are no "missing master" alerts on MO2. Any ideas? Saw some people saying in other threads that it happens when animations are installed wrong, but I don't see how exactly one could install an animation mod wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who sees this and responds
sen4mi Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 On 2/23/2024 at 11:37 PM, Magnusk7 said: Hey, I'm getting the bug where whenever an AAF scene starts, both actors just stand inside eachother clipping. Don't think I have a single mod NOT in this guide and I believe I have all the prereqs needed, especially considering there are no "missing master" alerts on MO2. Any ideas? Saw some people saying in other threads that it happens when animations are installed wrong, but I don't see how exactly one could install an animation mod wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who sees this and responds Was this a groping scene? (Sex Harrassment's groping scenes currently do this. I do not know which animations it uses, nor do I know whether there's better animations for groping.)
deff. Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 On 2/24/2024 at 6:37 AM, Magnusk7 said: Hey, I'm getting the bug where whenever an AAF scene starts, both actors just stand inside eachother clipping. Don't think I have a single mod NOT in this guide and I believe I have all the prereqs needed, especially considering there are no "missing master" alerts on MO2. Any ideas? Saw some people saying in other threads that it happens when animations are installed wrong, but I don't see how exactly one could install an animation mod wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who sees this and responds Real handcuffs. Disable/remove mod and launch AAF manually. If everything allright you can try to add back RH
Magnusk7 Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 9 hours ago, deff_lv said: Real handcuffs. Disable/remove mod and launch AAF manually. If everything allright you can try to add back RH I'll try that. that sucks if so tho cause one of the mods depends on real handcuffs. Not much to do about it if it ends up being the problem though.
Nindran Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 Why is my screen always black and it sometimes start also how to lock animations at the bottom without them moving
SAMmyD93 Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 Anyone got any suggestions for good female + female anims? looked through all the animation packs at the start of this thread and can't seem to find anything that doesn't involve a strap on. Any suggestions appreciated. Peace
izzyknows Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 2 hours ago, SAMmyD93 said: looked through all the animation packs at the start of this thread and can't seem to find anything that doesn't involve a strap on Ya didn't look very hard. LOL If you install the ones listed you'll find several FF and even FFFF muff munching animations.
SAMmyD93 Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 @izzyknows Well that's odd because the only ones that I didn't install form the list were those that were focused on M+M and the 50 shades set which seems to be BDSM focused, neither of which, without wishing to disparage or discriminate are not to my tastes. When trying to initiate a simple make out session my PC and her current paramour I get a message from AAF saying that no F+F animations were found. When MSWL kicks in the two girls simply lie on the bed, naked put their feet together and do a sort of weird cycling motion with their legs. and thats all she wrote. Initiate sex with another female by any other means starts a scene with a strap-on every other time. Am I missing something? If there is a specific anim set in the list you know of that contains some F+F anims then i'd appreciate a heads up because looking at the lists on the individual pages has not elicited any obvious F+F focused sets. Or If you know of a way in game or data files that I can look at the animations I have installed and work out if I have an issue in my install I'd appreciate it. Anyway thanks for your reply.
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now