[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

8 hours ago, LwinMoe said:

Can you make a youtube video of this guide? I am so confusing now ?

Maybe someone will make a video, but I doubt it will be the original authors. The guide gets updated too frequently and keeping any video walkthrough in sync with it seems like it would be a maintenance nightmare.

Personally, I find text instructions much easier to follow since you can follow hyperlinks, cut/paste settings, don't have to worry about pausing/rewinding if you can't make out what they said, can put it through translation systems if it's not in your primary language, and so on. To each their own, I suppose.

I think someone asked here, when I installed cbp -> ocbpc -> mtm preset (aways loved his preset with the armor option) it is really wierd like stutter movement when I am naked, and well in animations... its total disaster. I didnt had this problem with last playthru (tho I used nmm then and just overwirte everything) So is this common issue with animation?

1 hour ago, Perelik said:

I think someone asked here, when I installed cbp -> ocbpc -> mtm preset (aways loved his preset with the armor option) it is really wierd like stutter movement when I am naked, and well in animations... its total disaster. I didnt had this problem with last playthru (tho I used nmm then and just overwirte everything) So is this common issue with animation?

Body physics in Fallout 4's engine are tied to your framerate, so if your framerate isn't steady then you end up with physics-related motion or aberration. As most of the body physics articles will tell you, you're best if you can clamp your framerate at 60FPS and make sure everything's performing well enough that you won't dip below that.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Body physics in Fallout 4's engine are tied to your framerate, so if your framerate isn't steady then you end up with physics-related motion or aberration. As most of the body physics articles will tell you, you're best if you can clamp your framerate at 60FPS and make sure everything's performing well enough that you won't dip below that.

I wanted to say that when my char. is clothed the physics are fine, it is only when char. is naked and only breast...

On 1/22/2022 at 10:23 PM, LeoninJesterXII said:

Are BodyTalk and Atomic Muscle the only options? The former is missing and the latter is not something I like.

A: the links are right there, and work fine
B: They're both EVB-based, meaning the default shape, is the same as EVB's. Those screenshots are showcasing maxed-slider values, most of the time.

13 hours ago, The Gaming Soviet said:

Ive tried installing Real Handcuffs, without LLFP plugin like it says but the mods animations and features are broken, The MCM Menu works fine though. Newest version of F4SE is installed with the Data file.

RH requires the LLFP library in order to function. The reason it lets you skip installing its copy of LLFP is because you may already be getting a newer version from another mod like AAF, or CSL, or by installing it separately. You still need a new-enough LLFP from somewhere though.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

RH requires the LLFP library in order to function. The reason it lets you skip installing its copy of LLFP is because you may already be getting a newer version from another mod like AAF, or CSL, or by installing it separately. You still need a new-enough LLFP from somewhere though.

And where can i get one?

EDIT: Does this one work? Also doesent AAF Beta v.103 have LLFP Plugin?

Edited by The Gaming Soviet
7 hours ago, The Gaming Soviet said:

EDIT: Does this one work? Also doesent AAF Beta v.103 have LLFP Plugin?

That one will work.  Make sure you get the latest version (LLFP-v42-20210913.7z). The version included in AAF 103 is too old and will not work with the latest F4SE.

Why are you running such an ancient version of AAF anyway?  Beta 103 is over two years old.

So I used Wabbajack to install Magnum Opus and now I'm trying to add some Mods ontop of it. After hours of Troubleshooting I got AAF to work and now I'm working on Body/Physics and I'm very confused between CBBE, TWB and Fusion Girl. Is there nothing like BHUNP in Fallout with Vagina Physics and stuff? Also there seem to be multiple Physics Mods. After not having touched FO4 for like 5 Years I'm definitely out of the loop here.

25 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That one will work.  Make sure you get the latest version (LLFP-v42-20210913.7z). The version included in AAF 103 is too old and will not work with the latest F4SE.

Why are you running such an ancient version of AAF anyway?  Beta 103 is over two years old.

No i dont use that version i just heard that it had LLFP wich is why i mentioned it in the first place.

Edited by The Gaming Soviet
42 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Dident work, downloaded it and animations are still broken.

1 hour ago, Andarus said:

So I used Wabbajack to install Magnum Opus and now I'm trying to add some Mods ontop of it. After hours of Troubleshooting I got AAF to work and now I'm working on Body/Physics and I'm very confused between CBBE, TWB and Fusion Girl. Is there nothing like BHUNP in Fallout with Vagina Physics and stuff? Also there seem to be multiple Physics Mods. After not having touched FO4 for like 5 Years I'm definitely out of the loop here.

I use CBP Physics Mod by itself, no other suggested mod add-on. It will add wiggles and jiggles to any body type including clothing. For some, that is not enough, they have to have more capabilities which seems to be mod excess in my opinion. Try it out, see what it looks like in game.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use CBP Physics Mod by itself, no other suggested mod add-on. It will add wiggles and jiggles to any body type including clothing. For some, that is not enough, they have to have more capabilities which seems to be mod excess in my opinion. Try it out, see what it looks like in game.

I tried it out and haven't yet found what I am looking for. I basically want to replicate what I have in Skyrim with BHUNP, which is very realistic SMP Physics for Boobs + Vagina/Belly/Butt Physics + Penis Collisions for Humans+Animals. Not sure if I'm too stupid or that stuff somehow does not exist for Fallout 4.

hello, I reinstalled the game a few days ago and for AAF or AAF dependent mods I followed your guide (including the guide for Buffout).
I often have cdt during the course of aaf animations, most often at the exit of the animation.
The order of the mods is respected and I have deleted all the mods that you recommended not to use.

Perhaps I misconfigured one of the mods when installing it?

(the subject may have already been covered but I have trouble with English and I have difficulty finding a subject in a multitude of posts (if I know where it is, I just need to use a translator) )

44 minutes ago, rypley said:

Perhaps I misconfigured one of the mods when installing it?

If AAF and the rest of the happy family of mods from this manual are installed as described, everything is working as intended, period. Any CTD or "not working" arguments are from other mods, also period... but the faulty mod(s) must be identified by the user.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (28/January/2021)