[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

1 hour ago, chabp said:

allo i need help

on the link page  Advanced Animation Framework v166.0beta (REQUIRED) (From now on, latest version will be in Moddingham.

i could not found it ( download) and no body answer me over their and and on the discord site i try to enregisted but is fuck top too.

i will appreciate if some one could send me the file at : chabp@videotron.ca.  

The download link won't be visible unless you register, as i recall.

13 hours ago, ingeloak said:

Bless you. After a glorious era of slutting my way across Skyrim, I turned my eye to Fallout 4. Not seeing a "Sexlab" I was unsure exactly how to make it all work. I'm not an expert at modding, and usually rely on things with a step-list to get them all working as seamlessly as I can.

I use Vortex mostly, so does this list work with it? I noticed it seems to organize stuff fairly well, so unsure if it will let me alter load orders. 

Yes, this works fine with Vortex. Also Vortex definitely lets you alter your plugin load order in several ways (LOOT by default, specifying before/after relationships between specific plugins, putting some plugins in prioritized groups, and even setting specific index numbers if you really think it's a good idea). Also be aware that your plugin load order is not the same thing as your install order, i.e. the order in which files with the same name and path overwrite one another at deployment time. For that you manage conflict resolution rules in the mods view rather than the plugins view.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:53 PM, vaultbait said:

Yes, this works fine with Vortex. Also Vortex definitely lets you alter your plugin load order in several ways (LOOT by default, specifying before/after relationships between specific plugins, putting some plugins in prioritized groups, and even setting specific index numbers if you really think it's a good idea). Also be aware that your plugin load order is not the same thing as your install order, i.e. the order in which files with the same name and path overwrite one another at deployment time. For that you manage conflict resolution rules in the mods view rather than the plugins view.

Excellent. Do you know if the content in here works with male characters? I tend to play males a lot, but as submissives during sex. One problem I noticed a lot with Sexlab and Skyrim was many (if not most) of it was designed to work with female players, so I had to play chicks. I'm gay, so prefer M2M scenes.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:30 AM, ingeloak said:

Excellent. Do you know if the content in here works with male characters? I tend to play males a lot, but as submissives during sex. One problem I noticed a lot with Sexlab and Skyrim was many (if not most) of it was designed to work with female players, so I had to play chicks. I'm gay, so prefer M2M scenes.

Many of the mods on LL for Fallout 4 are skewed toward (typically submissive) female player-characters, though a lot of them are reasonably gender-neutral as well. Not that many have male player-character centric content, but you will find some. UAP is good at filling in some gaps in animations for folks who want gay male content in particular, but for heterosexual submissive male scenes you're probably looking at a bit of work to set up pegging or face-sitting.

You might check out Hardship since it has some male prostitution and sissification content (though for a male submissive with a female dom, not M/M), and its author has been working on a new gender-agnostic D/S framework called TSEX which you may be interested in once it's available.

On 1/9/2022 at 3:30 PM, ingeloak said:

Just about all of the AAF-specific shit will work fine with a male character (one of our 'mods' plays male characters, in fact), but it is a bit more 'limited' in general, than playing female characters.

Quest mods tend to be made with a female character in mind, but usually work fine with male ones.

12 hours ago, astor said:

Vortex rules

Note that Vortex has flexible before/after rules for the plugins list as well as for file overwrites/conflict resolution, so this is a somewhat vague way to refer to it. I try to refer to plugin order vs install/deploy order to make the distinction (which even resonates somewhat for the unfortunate NMM users, a few of whom are still around).

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Note that Vortex has flexible before/after rules for the plugins list as well as for file overwrites/conflict resolution, so this is a somewhat vague way to refer to it. I try to refer to plugin order vs install/deploy order to make the distinction (which even resonates somewhat for the unfortunate NMM users, a few of whom are still around).

Had no idea i've never messed with vortex.  Been using MO/MO2 for years.

Ok first time I was using Vortex, believe it or not untill 2 days ago NMM (still using it for skyrim) So I decided new clean reinstall of Fallout 4 installing many mods I liked Vortex and used to it. BUT for first time of 32583 reinstalls of fallout AAF doesnt work... atleast fully. The home menu works I see the UI but when I press "enter" for new scene it starting to load and then nothing, I can scroll thru menus etc. I can NOT scroll in admin menu , I CAN change expressions.  Here are some screens.

. Just here some screens

ScreenShot0.png.9ca70b59307629d4a5eaa69ac9374ac9.png

ScreenShot1.png

21 hours ago, mf87 said:

Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in the xml for equipment so that my character keeps on some of her equipment during animations. Specifically her heels/stockings?

The easiest solution is to use Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager and that will prevent specific items you add from being stripped by AAF.

If you want to do it by editing the AAF\AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file instead, then that will apply to anything anyone wears in the same biped slots. Most of the time, shoes use the BODY slot, same as base clothing outfits, so if you tell AAF not to strip that slot then everyone will end up keeping their clothes on, which is almost certainly not what you want.

3 hours ago, Perelik said:

Ok first time I was using Vortex, believe it or not untill 2 days ago NMM (still using it for skyrim) So I decided new clean reinstall of Fallout 4 installing many mods I liked Vortex and used to it. BUT for first time of 32583 reinstalls of fallout AAF doesnt work... atleast fully. The home menu works I see the UI but when I press "enter" for new scene it starting to load and then nothing, I can scroll thru menus etc. I can NOT scroll in admin menu , I CAN change expressions.

It's hard to guess, but my first suspicion is you may have missed installing all of F4SE. It includes scripts in a data folder which you need to copy into a similar path in your game folder.

More generally, check your installation with the AAF_GFV.exe tool (available for download at Moddingham, same place you get AAF), and see if it spots any errors. It will check that your F4SE installation is complete, for example.

Even more generally though, see the big bold notice at the top of the manual, ask for help on the AAF Discord rather than here. It'll almost certainly net you superior suggestions and troubleshooting. Everyone there rocks.

10 hours ago, oreo2525 said:

How to enable male genitals physics? I installed FG, Bodytalk, ocbpc, mtm preset, but it doesnt work.

I think the only physics implemented for BodyTalk is testicle movement, which you can adjust with a section in your ocbp.ini file (whatever section name the Penis_Balls_CBP_01 and Penis_Balls_CBP_02 attach entries refer to, probably "Balls"). Also make sure General.femaleOnly is set to 0 so that physics will be applied to males as well. I'm pretty sure MTM's presets include some base values for this, but you can adjust them to be more exaggerated if you like.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I think the only physics implemented for BodyTalk is testicle movement, which you can adjust with a section in your ocbp.ini file (whatever section name the Penis_Balls_CBP_01 and Penis_Balls_CBP_02 attach entries refer to, probably "Balls"). Also make sure General.femaleOnly is set to 0 so that physics will be applied to males as well. I'm pretty sure MTM's presets include some base values for this, but you can adjust them to be more exaggerated if you like.

Thank you, but it looks like I'll have to spend the next few hours trying to find the optimal values. I found an article with a description, but it's not clear to me what should be changed and what should not (google translate sux). Maybe already there are pre-made presets like mtm? 

Edited by oreo2525

I was wondering, which of these bodies has better animation placement and more physics capability (opening vaginas ++)... BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle? As far as i see it, FG is a only viable option for females for now...

I am coming from Skyrim and have used 3BA/BHUNP (which required more adjustments with animation placements) with hdt physics. Results were near perfect...  So which options can come closer to those?

THX in advanced ❤️

Edited by Kumarj
On 1/13/2022 at 12:20 PM, mf87 said:
  Hide contents

Can anyone help me out. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in the xml for equipment so that my character keeps on some of her equipment during animations. Specifically her heels/stockings?

As @vaultbait mentioned, Rogg's No-Strip manager.

11 hours ago, Kumarj said:

I was wondering, which of these bodies has better animation placement and more physics capability (opening vaginas ++)... BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle? As far as i see it, FG is a only viable option for females for now...

I am coming from Skyrim and have used 3BA/BHUNP (which required more adjustments with animation placements) with hdt physics. Results were near perfect...  So which options can come closer to those?

THX in advanced ❤️

As one of multiple AAF Discord mod's using CBBE, FG is far from the "only viable option".

BT/AM are, effectively, identical in that respect.

A more apt comparison would be EVB vs BT/AM (and EVB is not a viable option lol).

7 hours ago, krunchykid said:

SavageCabbage recently updated his anims, not sure if ok to use the new version (I know it says 1.2.6 in the guide, just wondering).

It's working for me, but I don't use any animation patches. I've seen some people mention errors which make me suspect UAP hasn't been updated for it yet. I recommend asking on the AAF Discord if you're unsure.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's working for me, but I don't use any animation patches. I've seen some people mention errors which make me suspect UAP hasn't been updated for it yet. I recommend asking on the AAF Discord if you're unsure.

That is precisely why it hasn't changed.

10 hours ago, krunchykid said:

SavageCabbage recently updated his anims, not sure if ok to use the new version (I know it says 1.2.6 in the guide, just wondering).

We know.
UAP has not.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:36 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

As @vaultbait mentioned, Rogg's No-Strip manager.

As one of multiple AAF Discord mod's using CBBE, FG is far from the "only viable option".

BT/AM are, effectively, identical in that respect.

A more apt comparison would be EVB vs BT/AM (and EVB is not a viable option lol).

Thanks for the enlightenment. I did not know AAF mods were using CBBE. As i read it required more fixes and FG was described as more advanced, feature rich so i thought that was only better option (In Skyrim BHUNP and 3BA are on par so there is a clear option there).

Edited by Kumarj