[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

AAF has an on-screen interface which can be toggled with the HOME key on your keyboard (by default, assuming you have a US-104 or similar keyboard layout). It includes some context prompting which should be fairly self-explanatory for setting up test scenes in order to ensure it's basically functional.

Yes, unfortunately there's no HOME button on my keyboard. I've just edited the AAF ini file changin the toggle 1 button to RightCTRL...lest see what happen. 

So far i've tested Torture Device both on me and one npc and is working. I've received the pop up of correct installation of AAF when I've launched the game. Still have to test a sex animation though.

2 hours ago, Lady Wintrish said:

Yes, unfortunately there's no HOME button on my keyboard. I've just edited the AAF ini file changin the toggle 1 button to RightCTRL...lest see what happen. 

So far i've tested Torture Device both on me and one npc and is working. I've received the pop up of correct installation of AAF when I've launched the game. Still have to test a sex animation though.

Ok. I've opened the menu and tested a casual masturbation animation on a female npc in my settlement. Seems ok.

Wow, the menu requires sometimes to get used to it. Very different to Skyrim.

Thank you for the guide! 😃

33 minutes ago, Lady Wintrish said:

Ok. I've opened the menu and tested a casual masturbation animation on a female npc in my settlement. Seems ok.

Wow, the menu requires sometimes to get used to it. Very different to Skyrim.

Thank you for the guide! 😃

Keep in mind that AAF's on-screen interface is really only intended for testing and troubleshooting, it's not how AAF is intended to be used for gameplay. As the F in AAF indicates, it's a framework providing an application programming interface (API) for other mods to call when they need to play animations. The expectation with AAF is that you'll be using it as the backend to a multitude of other mods that rely on it for playing the animations they need.

10 minutes ago, Riddler64 said:

Cant download AAF anymore no access to discord

Why don't you have access to Discord? Did something happen to your Internet connection?

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Why don't you have access to Discord? Did something happen to your Internet connection?

I can access discord but dont have access to the specific sub section to DL it.

"A new channel is created where the public release of AAF will be available: No Access "

Edited by Riddler64
51 minutes ago, Riddler64 said:

I can access discord but dont have access to the specific sub section to DL it.

"A new channel is created where the public release of AAF will be available: No Access "

Do you have access to the #rules channel there? Did you read the rules posted in that channel and then follow the instructions they give on how to agree to the rules? Once you do that, the other channels should become available.

Edit: Seems like maybe this should be an FAQ, because here lately about one person a day asks the same exact question. Or rather doesn't ask it and then assumes something's wrong.

Edited by vaultbait

Anyone here try the standalone Bag of Dicks mod with AAF? I dont expect the penises to line up as perfectly as Atomic Muscle/BodyTalk schlongs do during animations but futa seems severely limited in dis game so its this or FutaFEV which has proven difficult to use since I have to shoot up everyone I want to be futa with that injection item vs Bags lettin me use a simple console command for an item that I can set unstrippable in Roggvirs item manager.

only plus side Im seein from FEV is the AAF functionality for flaccids & erects, but makin em futa to start with a hassle there compared to Bags & Skyrim's SoS

Edited by LesboIsBesto
4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Keep in mind that AAF's on-screen interface is really only intended for testing and troubleshooting, it's not how AAF is intended to be used for gameplay. As the F in AAF indicates, it's a framework providing an application programming interface (API) for other mods to call when they need to play animations. The expectation with AAF is that you'll be using it as the backend to a multitude of other mods that rely on it for playing the animations they need.

Yes yes , pretty much like Skyrim where the SexLAB mod is the base framework. :)

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you have access to the #rules channel there? Did you read the rules posted in that channel and then follow the instructions they give on how to agree to the rules? Once you do that, the other channels should become available.

Edit: Seems like maybe this should be an FAQ, because here lately about one person a day asks the same exact question. Or rather doesn't ask it and then assumes something's wrong.

there is nothing to click there. I dont use discord at all so maybe i am missing something. Bit there is literraly no "accept the terms" button there.

Edited by Riddler64
5 hours ago, Riddler64 said:

there is nothing to click there. I dont use discord at all so maybe i am missing something. Bit there is literraly no "accept the terms" button there.

React (click on the emotes under the messages) to all the messages of the discord channel using whatever reaction and the download option should appear.

6 hours ago, Riddler64 said:

The very last (bottom) post in #rules tells you exactly what to do in order to confirm you've read all the rules.

Posted (edited)

So just to be clear: Anything after #28 goes above the other mods? AFF included?

Maybe I am mentally challenged bc I am unable to fully understand "the most oriented AAF guide"

I dont wanna offend anyone, by no means, but "hey, download the mods from 1 to 28, and then there is a list of other mods that no one knows if they go after or before" isnt exactly helpfull (at least in my case, then again maybe I am just an idiot with low IQ)

Edited by Secretly Kinky
42 minutes ago, Secretly Kinky said:

So just to be clear: Anything after #28 goes above the other mods? AFF included?

Maybe I am mentally challenged bc I am unable to fully understand "the most oriented AAF guide"

I dont wanna offend anyone, by no means, but "hey, download the mods from 1 to 28, and then there is a list of other mods that no one knows if they go after or before" isnt exactly helpfull (at least in my case, then again maybe I am just an idiot with low IQ)

Yep, the point is to have those at or almost at the bottom of your load order, the others can be mostly anywhere usually, but just above the main AAF and animation mods is a good spot.

I'm having an issue when being in an animation, it switches my cbbe body to the vanilla male body or bodytalk body. Not sure why it's happening haven't changed anything recently to make this happen. This only happens in aaf animations, my body is normal out of them.

Spoiler

image.png.3b555405a4aa4a7f5bb8ef89bd43826b.png

Guys, could anyone help me with a direct link to the new aaf update? Discord asks my phone number to verify my identity, this is something I am not willing to do.

Guess because I have changed my rig a couple of months ago and have not accessed discord since. Much to my surprise I can neither access moddingham anymore without being authenticated by...Discord. Oh well...

Thanks in advance.

I had previously posted on another thread but I think this might be more suited for my issue. My aaf is loaded on 80 and this is the debug I get. I'm using Vortex for my mods. Idk what steps to take20240506_221736.thumb.jpg.0d7b533d072843e59cf96775898fc5d4.jpg

6 hours ago, natokaay said:

I had previously posted on another thread but I think this might be more suited for my issue. My aaf is loaded on 80 and this is the debug I get. I'm using Vortex for my mods. Idk what steps to take

What have  you done to address the warning it's giving you about F4SE?

Also, did you update your Fallout to Next Generation recently (it would have done that automatically if you have Steam unless you blocked it)?  Did you then get the updated F4SE, which is still sort of Beta at this point?  Has LooksMenu been updated to the new F4SE?

If your game updated, you may need to revert.  Find the instructions on how to do that on the F4SE mod page on Nexus.

3 hours ago, travelmedic said:

What have  you done to address the warning it's giving you about F4SE?

Also, did you update your Fallout to Next Generation recently (it would have done that automatically if you have Steam unless you blocked it)?  Did you then get the updated F4SE, which is still sort of Beta at this point?  Has LooksMenu been updated to the new F4SE?

If your game updated, you may need to revert.  Find the instructions on how to do that on the F4SE mod page on Nexus.

I haven't gotten the latest version of F4se as it's main page mentioned something about being broken due to the latest patches. Should I get that instead? Also I have installed Sex em up after installing everything else. Idk if that could be another factor?

1 hour ago, natokaay said:

I haven't gotten the latest version of F4se as it's main page mentioned something about being broken due to the latest patches. Should I get that instead? Also I have installed Sex em up after installing everything else. Idk if that could be another factor?

Better downgrade to the latest version before the "ng update".

3 hours ago, natokaay said:

Your game version and your F4SE version need to be compatible with each other.  Any mods that use F4SE are probably sensitive to which version of F4SE you have also.  That means that you may have to revert your Fallout 4 back to the last version before NG (assuming you got the update).

There were instructions on the F4SE page on how to do that, also some mods posted on Nexus that would do it for you.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:00 AM, cosworth said:

Guys, could anyone help me with a direct link to the new aaf update? Discord asks my phone number to verify my identity, this is something I am not willing to do.

Guess because I have changed my rig a couple of months ago and have not accessed discord since. Much to my surprise I can neither access moddingham anymore without being authenticated by...Discord. Oh well...

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, I share your same problem. Can't even access Discord as a guest, they are demanding a phone number from me