Thanks, I can report that it did fix the birthing animation issue I was having.

Now my issue is the body is not reverting back to a non-pregnant state. I think it went from p7 to p6. Dialogue and interactions seem to suggest my player is still pregnant, is that possible? I just hit the reset pregnancy - player to fix it.

Also I think the option to spawn pregnancy clothes on random npcs keeps unchecking itself.

Can somone help me please when my character gives birth she pops out the kid and it stays in tfc i have used the following commands to fix this TFC and EnablePlayerCommands but it is still not working i have even used COC commands somone please help me! 

she is still stuck in the giving birth sequence idk what to do somone help please

Edited by alexyjoe

Ok, I must really be an idiot here. I'm having the same problem Bagabula had. Can't seem to get my character pregnant. Have all the required mods & everything is working like it should accept for that. I'm guessing I have things in the mcm set up wrong. Any suggestions?

Post your load Order and MCM settings and a debug.txt file?

Here is my load order

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

TribalPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

VanessaFollowerNV.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

msexBase.esm

SexoutSoliciting.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

msexTopsOffice.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

Fertile Breeder.esp

FBCaptured.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutDamagedOutfitSwapping.esp

SexoutFleshedOut.esp

msexVeronica.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp

st.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

sexoutVanessa.esp

msexFort.esp

msexCourtesan.esp

Shake-The-Dope-Out.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

JillBSAA Multicolor.esp

GGNaughtyTrading.esp

Total active plugins: 44

Total plugins: 46

Well I have the screenshots, this site wont allow me to post WTF!?!?

Says Im not permitted to post so I cant put up screenshots. About to just say fuck it

Ah that might be because you haven't made a minimum post count or membership period whatever that is, can't help with that one.

Try using attach file instead of the window button, I find a lot of the window buttons along the top of the reply window don't work for windows 8. There is an update to new software in the works.

I could use a bit of help, I was able to get my character pregnant and everything proceeded pretty smoothly until the birthing.  After birthing their offspring my character continues to stay in the birthing animation, been like this for 10 minutes now, are there any console commands or something I can use to end/skip it?

What ou guys need to do is read back a few pages for the answers to recent issues before posting the same questions again, it costs money to repeat pixels :)

Well tried the solution mentioned a page or two back.

And the result?

No god damn effect.

Care to try again?

What ou guys need to do is read back a few pages for the answers to recent issues before posting the same questions again, it costs money to repeat pixels :)

Well tried the solution mentioned a page or two back.

And the result?

No god damn effect.

Care to try again?

Yes actually, for most people there's enough info about the situation in the last 2 pages to know it's being worked on and even a link to the beta version fix.

Assuming your problem is still occurring with the beta, you haven't provided any detailed debug.txt info in the beta thread as others have who have helped sorting the issue.

Maybe you think you're going to get a different answer than all the others with the same problem who already asked the same question by posting it twice. You're just outa luck if you expect a magic fix here.

Update 20150707.2:

Fix to incorrect Fertility lockout debug message

Adjusted Fertility disabling from BirthExhaustion effect to be overridden if Fertility drug factor is over 120%

Update 20150707.1:

Extended Birthing Animation time by 20% per birth

Adjustment to Fertility script to enable BodyCalc and SemenCounting to continue during Birth exhaustion Effect

Shortened Birth Exhaustion effect to 5 real time minutes from 10 minutes.

OffSpring:

Version Number Update Only

Update 20150703.7:

Reduced time between forced to ground and animation commencing

Reduced maximum quantities of some eggs and larve and number of them added by semen volume.

Update 20150703.6:

More Fixes to birthing scripts

Update 20150703.5:

More fixes to birthing animation scripts

Update 20150703.4:

More fixes to birthing animation not being happening

Update 20150703.3:

Fixes to Birthing interlocking and cloth stripping and interlocking in birthing script

Update 20150703.2:

Fix to new birthing animation not stopping due to Sexout interlock (requires Odessa's current SexoutNG beta 94.3 or later)

Fixes to SporePod birthing code

Update 20150703.1:

Added Support for Arma Dress swapping

Reduced max number of ova from 10 to 6

Swapped Birthing over to call animation from SexoutNG, requires Odessa's current beta 94.2 or later

OffSpring:

Version Number Only

Update 20150701.1:

Possible Ova count bug fix in Fertility Script

Fixes to Caps values of some Offspring

Asset changes to simplify FoxRaces

Update 20150629.1:

Fix for CumBloating not working

Fixes in Ova Adding Script for Supermutant, Dog & Coyote pregnancies

OffSpring:

Version number update

Requires SexoutNG 94b3 or later (Odessa's beta release)