I am also trying to get the pregnancy going since two days now, and still have no luck. I try to set up Sexout on a vanilla installation of FNV, to make sure there aren't any other mods interfering. So far all the mods are running and are configurable somehow. But no matter how high the fertility of my PC is, the medical scanner always shows a maximum from 71ml sperm, 0 swimmer, 0 preg % and length. The Spunk debug also shows this lines which confuses me: 

Preg1Main: UDF Globals- SemenCount 0,OvaAdj 0,OvaPregChk 0
Preg1Main: UDF Globals- PregBellyCalc 0,MMCalc 0,MMChk 0,Birth 0

Not sure if those are the ones which should tell the pregnancy mod that there should be something goind on, but I really am running out of ideas how to make these mods working together. I really would appreciate help from you guys. 

Edited by chewxx

But shouldn't be there always swimmers when xy ml seed is there?

No because the semen is ain the vagina, swimmers are when they get to the womb

Oh okay, I see. So, if the medical scanner shows semen in the vagina, the two mods spunk und pregnancy v3 seem to be working correctly, right? 

But shouldn't be there always swimmers when xy ml seed is there?

No because the semen is ain the vagina, swimmers are when they get to the womb

Oh okay, I see. So, if the medical scanner shows semen in the vagina, the two mods spunk und pregnancy v3 seem to be working correctly, right? 

Should be. give it some time for the sperm to get to "swimmer" status from my understanding. I was confused when testing this earlier as well. It did however work.

Well, now I encountered the next problem :( As soon as my character, or any NPC got pregnant, their bodies turn invisible. 

I've downloaded and installed the files: 

MaternityClothesFull_1of2.7z

MaternityClothesFull_2of2.7z

PregnancyOutfitMeshes-20150318.7z

Also looked if there are any other .zip Files within the archives etc. But I just can't bring any pregnant body to show up at all. Any tipps here too please? 

When you are done if you did it correctly ( there is a check list toward the end) you will have the files that you need for all the required resources for both SCR and Pregnancy provided you install Halstroms assets that he maintains. If you need clarification of the tutorial there is a PDF download for you to print when actually doing the task after gathering the files needed. It has been in process for a number of years and has refined during all this time to be as clear a possible even for those that are not native English speakers (using translators etc as well) You should be fine.

It is broken into several parts and each of those parts are optional If installed properly (no esp/esms in the end product) you cannot harm your Fallout game. Not follow the end checklist you can end up crashing your game on startup. Take your time and follow it closely and my suggestion is to add all the files listed just for sanity sake. No harm will happen if you install something later that is the same.. it would just overwrite what you have already installed. See if later something is screwed up.. you can just reinstall the Resource Tutorial and fix it ;). That is if you have all the files installed.

When you are done if you did it correctly ( there is a check list toward the end) you will have the files that you need for all the required resources for both SCR and Pregnancy provided you install Halstroms assets that he maintains. If you need clarification of the tutorial there is a PDF download for you to print when actually doing the task after gathering the files needed. It has been in process for a number of years and has refined during all this time to be as clear a possible even for those that are not native English speakers (using translators etc as well) You should be fine.

It is broken into several parts and each of those parts are optional If installed properly (no esp/esms in the end product) you cannot harm your Fallout game. Not follow the end checklist you can end up crashing your game on startup. Take your time and follow it closely and my suggestion is to add all the files listed just for sanity sake. No harm will happen if you install something later that is the same.. it would just overwrite what you have already installed. See if later something is screwed up.. you can just reinstall the Resource Tutorial and fix it ;). That is if you have all the files installed.

Thank you so much for your help and your tutorials. I finally got everything working :-) 

i see that there are a lot of people having issues with not getting spunk to give any spunk it seems to have a bug. i did manage to get mine to work by changing the settings for spunk to disable lust, arousal, and enjoyment tracking and enabling semen and sperm tracking altho i wish it would work with those enabled

Is there a pregnant body bigger than P7?

I can't read that

Maybe the reason for the smaller pregnancy bodies.. :D.

@Slappy..

When posting for Halstrom try to use larger text so that he can see it. If not.. well he might just ignore it... ;). You have been warned. I use size  14 at times to help the process. (18 when I really need his attention.. lol).

The normal size is ok for me now it turned out Google Chrome was the problem screwing up the fonts in default size making them unreadable. But yeah I think theres something still in my sig about be being me 70% blind, but I have sigs turned off :)

I've looked through this for a while and can't find the solution so i'll just ask, when my character puts on any piece of armor they immediately turn invisible (except for head, feet and hands), and if they take of all cloths it equips a nude bodysuit called "BNBP1B4" that also turns them invisible. I have no idea what has gone wrong with this. Any help in fixing this is greatly appreciated.

The normal size is ok for me now it turned out Google Chrome was the problem screwing up the fonts in default size making them unreadable. But yeah I think theres something still in my sig about be being me 70% blind, but I have sigs turned off :)

Please don't use micro fonts or weird colors and excuse my typing, I'm 70% blind due to advanced Glaucoma.

I've looked through this for a while and can't find the solution so i'll just ask, when my character puts on any piece of armor they immediately turn invisible (except for head, feet and hands), and if they take of all cloths it equips a nude bodysuit called "BNBP1B4" that also turns them invisible. I have no idea what has gone wrong with this. Any help in fixing this is greatly appreciated.

Go through Ritual Clarity's SCR installation guide, you haven't installed the maternity meshes correctly if at all.

Okay here goes so...

For people that for some reason pregnancy is not working

I installed on what i though the latest versions for everything and to my knoweledge everything was wroking.

On first level up i got one of those perks to get pregnant from animal breeders.

So i did not notice things where not exactly all working.

That perk overrides eveything and gets you knocked up no matter what.

Today however i decided to make all stuff work ...

So here is what i found out

1st - for some reason i did NOT get most recent sexout NG i had 2.9... even though i was pretty much sure i had most recent...

So make sure you really have 2.10.93

2nd- I got NVSE from silverlock BUT this is not being updated since 4.6.1 SO that makes some mods crash and so on

You NEED 5.0.2 (at the moment the latest)

get the 5.0 Beta 2

3rd just in case you are on auto mode or something make sure you do NOT install NVSE by the NMM or FOMOD or wathever that will not work

You need to extract it to Fallout new vegas folder

4th you need Spunk and with spunk latest if ANY of the other mods is not latest spunk will make your game crash

5th you need NX or NVSE Extender (very important) and make sure you have version 16

the reason iam typing this sometimes we go to the mod x get the first download thinking is the latest and then we just cry because something is not working

So really make sure the version is as stated otherwise spunk will crash your game OR if it doesnt you will get NO swimmers and NO pregnancy

Thanks for the great mod man now that i finally got everything the latest and eveything is up and running i feel HAPPY!!!!

1st - for some reason i did NOT get most recent sexout NG i had 2.9... even though i was pretty much sure i had most recent...

So make sure you really have 2.10.93

Yep.. again and again indiviudals make that mistake.. we contributors, mod authors and general kind souls mention this but the user still sticks to their thought they do have the newest version.. Which they clearly didn't.

2nd- I got NVSE from silverlock BUT this is not being updated since 4.6.1 SO that makes some mods crash and so on

You NEED 5.0.2 (at the moment the latest)

get the 5.0 Beta 2

Yep.. each page of Spunk must have someone mentioning this but still they miss this. On one page I even pasted the requirements in a quote and enlarged the text. The very next person posted questions on why his / her mod didn't work.

3rd just in case you are on auto mode or something make sure you do NOT install NVSE by the NMM or FOMOD or wathever that will not work

Good point.. not mentioned much. Most here that have experience with this and other mods generally forget to mention this aspect.

the reason iam typing this sometimes we go to the mod x get the first download thinking is the latest and then we just cry because something is not working

So really make sure the version is as stated otherwise spunk will crash your game OR if it doesnt you will get NO swimmers and NO pregnancy

Yes. and they get confused and miss steps or get excited and impatient and skip reading and then end up working for hours to fix something that really should have only taken 10 minutes or less to install and setup..

Thanks for the great mod man now that i finally got everything the latest and eveything is up and running i feel HAPPY!!!!

Glad you got it working.. Good post .. hopefully some of the newer members will stop and read your post and it might help them. Sometimes a post written by someone newer with fresh eyes.. can give insight into the process that others more experienced might miss. this individual (like yourself) might phrase it in such a way that will cick with the newer members.