Hello, I have idea for outfit framework, info:

1)Interface something like in Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager

2)option to choose lewd type for cloth

Spoiler

333.png.7c011c81d62013c163fdeeef0b13ab8f.png           ->          444.png.49fcc39cfbb9ec06a3b08c5f7bd3ab61.png

2.1)option to choose type of lewd:

• torn
  • displaced
  • other (like on image)
  • maybe will be more

2.2)Function to transform into lewd clothing (torn will come with tear clothing sound; displaced and other type with dressing sound)

2.3)Switchable option to always redress into lewd type before AAF scene

3)Option to add outfits to group of just lewd clothes that will be considered as if the character is naked

Maybe some more function I will come up with later, or you will tell me.

I can try create it myself or maybe somebody who is more experienced in making frameworks and have more time will create this

What you think?

13 hours ago, Indarello said:

Hello, I have idea for outfit framework, info:

1)Interface something like in Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager

2)option to choose lewd type for cloth

Reveal hidden contents

333.png.7c011c81d62013c163fdeeef0b13ab8f.png           ->          444.png.49fcc39cfbb9ec06a3b08c5f7bd3ab61.png

2.1)option to choose type of lewd:

• torn
  • displaced
  • other (like on image)
  • maybe will be more

2.2)Function to transform into lewd clothing (torn will come with tear clothing sound; displaced and other type with dressing sound)

2.3)Switchable option to always redress into lewd type before AAF scene

3)Option to add outfits to group of just lewd clothes that will be considered as if the character is naked

Maybe some more function I will come up with later, or you will tell me.

I can try create it myself or maybe somebody who is more experienced in making frameworks and have more time will create this

What you think?

Sure!

:innocent:

This is a fantastic idea, and a solid plan.  This would especially be the case if it addressed vtaw's later clothing packs, with all their variants of decreasing "degrees of dress".

It'd be nice to get a broad response on what modular/variant clothing packs are worth incorporating into this, considering that things like the Sirius Armor, Pampas Set, and Fortaleza Armors are pretty expansive,

I'm looking for something that's strictly coding-oriented to get started in modding, so I'll see what I can learn and do (in short order) to contribute to this.

Would you want to tag certain clothing that leaves areas exposed, so that they might be kept on during certain animations, or leave that for an update down-the-road and just start with removal/replacement of the clothing before and after the animations?

19 minutes ago, deimosanguis said:

This is a fantastic idea, and a solid plan.  This would especially be the case if it addressed vtaw's later clothing packs, with all their variants of decreasing "degrees of dress".

It'd be nice to get a broad response on what modular/variant clothing packs are worth incorporating into this, considering that things like the Sirius Armor, Pampas Set, and Fortaleza Armors are pretty expansive,

I'm looking for something that's strictly coding-oriented to get started in modding, so I'll see what I can learn and do (in short order) to contribute to this.

Would you want to tag certain clothing that leaves areas exposed, so that they might be kept on during certain animations, or leave that for an update down-the-road and just start with removal/replacement of the clothing before and after the animations?

Yes we can set tags something like:

Normal - prostitute outfit (dont much reveal but still challenging outfit) - revealing tits - revealing genitals - revealing all

One of the general idea of framework is also to be used in mods like sexual harassment or devious helper and others

Also wanted to make something like dirty comments mod from npc when player is walking around in special outfit

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, deimosanguis said:

I hate to be this kind of guy, but I think I threw myself pretty haphazardly at something I'm in no way prepared to handle.  I'm eager to learn the ins-and-outs of modding, but I don't know where to begin or how anyone else learned their way into this sort of thing.

In other words: sorry for a hollow offer.

If you have not programmed or made mods before, making framework is not kind of mod you should start with, maybe you have ideas of smaller mods that you can start with or you can just contribute ideas not development