hi to who ever reads this and knows the answer when i enable this mod my fnv gets a does not respond right before start screen is this just me being stupid or something els?

(dont know if this is the right place to post it first time posting on loverslab and i coulndt find it)

Hello Halstrom. I like your mod very much!

And i want to start following request to you: could you please add the Nude Alice Body to the different pregnancy stages? That would be great.

No ones made a mesh for that body, and really not much point doing just the nude mesh, really need the other 300 outfits done in each of 4-7 stages too, then 1 or 2 damaged variations of each would be great while you're at it :)

I only code, don't do meshes :)

hi to who ever reads this and knows the answer when i enable this mod my fnv gets a does not respond right before start screen is this just me being stupid or something els?

(dont know if this is the right place to post it first time posting on loverslab and i coulndt find it)

Your load order is probably wrong, please read the basic stickied help threads on Sexout before posting any more questions.

I must be missing something. I've downloaded 20130624.1, downloaded the store, got everything in (Meshes in Meshes folder, Textures in texture Folder, no .esp files). Everything's working so far but one. The vendor selling GSB's BDSM Items is giving me a red diamond, and what ever I buy from her is also giving me the Diamond. Any Ideas?

I must be missing something. I've downloaded 20130624.1, downloaded the store, got everything in (Meshes in Meshes folder, Textures in texture Folder, no .esp files). Everything's working so far but one. The vendor selling GSB's BDSM Items is giving me a red diamond, and what ever I buy from her is also giving me the Diamond. Any Ideas?

You are missing something, that would be the meshes for the GSB stuff you are trying to buy :)

Got to be installed wrong somehow

That mod download is a multipart download. Did you get all parts? Did you extract them into one folder on your desktop and 7zip them back for installation? Are you using FOMM for your mod manager?

That mod download is a multipart download. Did you get all parts? Did you extract them into one folder on your desktop and 7zip them back for installation? Are you using FOMM for your mod manager?

downloaded all the parts, extracted them into Desktop folders. Moved the Meshes into a seperate desktop folder labeled "bd meshes" textures went into "bd textures" , bd textures went into FONV/Data/textures/textures and bd Meshes went into FONV/Data/Meshes

And I usually use NMM, never could get FOMM to sign into the servers when I tried to get files from Nexus so I mostly use it to fix load orders and when I use AI after adding or removing large mods.

You can cancel the "sign in" of FOMM. I never try to log in and cancel each time and it works now without any prompting. That feature is outdated and dosn't work properly at least for me. The rest does.

When you extracted the folders properly it should have only texture and meshes not BDMeshes and BD textures.

These files are what is dropped into the Data folder where you find BSAs such as Fallout etc.

The above you can see a working folder. There are no bdTextures or other "textures" folders. There is only one inside each one is the rest of the folders for all the mods.

You will not see the BDSM folder for I created BSA files instead for Common Resources. (entirely different customized advanced approach not covered here. In that case I have them in the same folder as where you find other BSA's such as Fallout. )

The above will be where the BDSM folder belongs in.  you should be able to follow the folder path of a standard install on top of the capture.

Shared Resources isn't the same. It is a different solution for those that require a lighter SexoutNG solution for some mods.

If memory serves me correctly there is a version of every mod that runs under SCR. If you want to run "everything" then SCR is what is needed. SSR is just for those individuals that have unacceptable performance using SCR. SCR has heavy scripting and on some machines and configurations it causes performance issues. SSR is lighter however has more limited mods to select from.

You should avoid running both until you get more familiar with the mods and what to expect. .. when you aren't trying to fix the wrong vendor. ;) then if you feel like experimenting and run both go for it. More the most part when I ran both they worked well but if you run into issues you wont' know what is causing the problem...

Shared Resources isn't the same. It is a different solution for those that require a lighter SexoutNG solution for some mods.

If memory serves me correctly there is a version of every mod that runs under SCR. If you want to run "everything" then SCR is what is needed. SSR is just for those individuals that have unacceptable performance using SCR. SCR has heavy scripting and on some machines and configurations it causes performance issues. SSR is lighter however has more limited mods to select from.

You should avoid running both until you get more familiar with the mods and what to expect. .. when you aren't trying to fix the wrong vendor. ;) then if you feel like experimenting and run both go for it. More the most part when I ran both they worked well but if you run into issues you wont' know what is causing the problem...

I see. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 20130804.1 containing:

Update 20130713.1:

Fixes to Ok for Birthing formlists

Minor MCM changes for STD info

Some Background NX stuff for Pregnancy belly sizing

Update 20130717.1:

Minor fixes in Damaged swapping

Fixes to weights of  Raider outfits and a couple of others

Changed Belly sizing from Tokens to use formula

Set iCurrBellySize to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" + rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBellySize"

SCR:fBaseBellySize is set at zero by a one shot Actor attributes script for Player & companions

So to make an actor normally appear to be P2 without being pregnant, rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2

Pregnancy sets the SOP:fCurrBellySize in Pregnancy, you can't change it as it is continually updated

This is part of the change over to use Prideslayers NX_Variable system and will reduce the need for tokens a lot.

Update 20130718.1:

Fixes to Damaged Outfit Swapping for player during animations

Update 20130722.1:

Minor fixes to formlists for Merc outfits

Update 20130727.1:

Fixes to Damaged Outfit Swapping CTD on Zero health

Update 20130804.1:

Disabled Enclave Armor Damage Swapping

Fixes for CTD on Damage Swapping outfits at zero Armor Health

Requires SCRData 20130602.1

We still have to use the old Maternity Clothing with this or should we update to Sexout Clothing System?

Also you keep talking about damaged armor swapping, I am using SCR-20130624.1 SCR-Data-20130602.1 and the old Maternity Clothing system (And all the required armors for SCR, SexoutStore and Maternity Clothing), do I have this feature or not? (Clothing swapping is enabled in MCM) and if I understand correctly only combat armour is supported, right?

Another random question, If I have Type6M body selected in the MCM and I am wearing an armor that has no version for pregnant (or damaged?) Type6M, Does the system swap the armor to another body type that support pregnancy (or damage) when getting pregnant (or low armor condition)? (Using SexoutPregnancyV3-20130622.1 _ SexoutPregnancyV3Data-20130422.1)

P.S. I never had this kind of troubles about mods and how to install them, but for some reason Sexout's mods and plugins are somewhat complicated... :s (Just throwing it in here, I am using SexoutNG 2.6.78.Core _ SexoutNG 2.6.79.Data)

P.S. I never had this kind of troubles about mods and how to install them, but for some reason Sexout's mods and plugins are somewhat complicated... :s (Just throwing it in here, I am using SexoutNG 2.6.78.Core _ SexoutNG 2.6.79.Data)

Yes you are correct. They are complex and sometimes difficult. You need to understand that essentially most of the Sexout system is essentially completely alien to the game. It uses very little of the original codes. That is the reason for the complex installation requiring the NVSE beta 3.2 and the Extender 11 with is specifically designed to use with the Sexout mods and Sexout Mods alone. All of this with the memory, game limits and other various limits of the original game. I am amazed that it works as well as it does. I contribute that to the dedication of those that helped develop Sexout mods.

We still have to use the old Maternity Clothing with this or should we update to Sexout Clothing System?

Also you keep talking about damaged armor swapping, I am using SCR-20130624.1 SCR-Data-20130602.1 and the old Maternity Clothing system (And all the required armors for SCR, SexoutStore and Maternity Clothing), do I have this feature or not? (Clothing swapping is enabled in MCM) and if I understand correctly only combat armour is supported, right?

Another random question, If I have Type6M body selected in the MCM and I am wearing an armor that has no version for pregnant (or damaged?) Type6M, Does the system swap the armor to another body type that support pregnancy (or damage) when getting pregnant (or low armor condition)? (Using SexoutPregnancyV3-20130622.1 _ SexoutPregnancyV3Data-20130422.1)

Old Maternity Clothing system the only thing used from Sexout Clothing is the Combat armor meshes if you enable damaged clothing swapping. Vaultsuits & the Corset dress also currently have damaged versions. The body swapping defaults to T3Cali and if other variations like 3M or BNB exist it will use those if they are selected.

Where in the world do i find armor\fishnet corset dresses?  ive downloaded all the requirements and the files are still missing. 

OMG I FINALLY FOUND IT!! tho i think its an old one http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44556/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D44556&pUp=1

This needs to be added to the SCR list of requirements for the sexout store.

Ok will do

Forgive me Halstrom if you do have this posted somewhere but I will still mention it since you are adding the requirements to SCR's main page.

In order to get all the files to work if you are using Sexout Store it seems as if you also need the texture/meshes from Tryout as well. I noticed that one when I stopped using the Tryout for a playthrough. Didn't think about it as a requirement until I started messing around creating personal BSA files for SCR and noticed when testing that the files like NCR Slut, Boomer Slut etc. was missing. Of course that doesn't matter if you are indeed using Tryout mod.

The link currently listed on the main page for Shadow Troops Sexy Atire for Fishnet And Corset Dress is linkined to Mantis suits instead of the needed files

I also don't see the Refugee Outfits for Type 3 either. I believe they are still part of Sexout Store etc.

On a separate note when testing (creating BSA's ) for Sexout Common Resources. Like the texture limit it seems that if you combine a folder of textures/ meshes etc into a BSA and that BSA exceeds 1.5 gigs etc. It starts to break down and cause the dreaded floating exclamation marks. Interestingly enough the files affected seem to be those files like found in Toy Pack that have more deeper nested files. That is more levels of folders (deep ) inside the texture folder. I don't know if this is also what happens with the texture limit with the loose files but logically it should be. The size of the BSA might be related to the hardware, not sure on that fact. However the games BSA's don't seem to exceed 1gig by very much.

What does that mean to us modders. Well. It could be that if we keep flatter folder structures we can increase the amount of textures further than if we kept deeper folder structures... regardless of if the files are packed into BSA's or kept loose. Makes sense?

Sorry Halstom thought you might think that would be interesting. :P

Forgive me Halstrom if you do have this posted somewhere but I will still mention it since you are adding the requirements to SCR's main page.

In order to get all the files to work if you are using Sexout Store it seems as if you also need the texture/meshes from Tryout as well. I noticed that one when I stopped using the Tryout for a playthrough. Didn't think about it as a requirement until I started messing around creating personal BSA files for SCR and noticed when testing that the files like NCR Slut, Boomer Slut etc. was missing. Of course that doesn't matter if you are indeed using Tryout mod.

The link currently listed on the main page for Shadow Troops Sexy Atire for Fishnet And Corset Dress is linkined to Mantis suits instead of the needed files

I also don't see the Refugee Outfits for Type 3 either. I believe they are still part of Sexout Store etc.

On a separate note when testing (creating BSA's ) for Sexout Common Resources. Like the texture limit it seems that if you combine a folder of textures/ meshes etc into a BSA and that BSA exceeds 1.5 gigs etc. It starts to break down and cause the dreaded floating exclamation marks. Interestingly enough the files affected seem to be those files like found in Toy Pack that have more deeper nested files. That is more levels of folders (deep ) inside the texture folder. I don't know if this is also what happens with the texture limit with the loose files but logically it should be. The size of the BSA might be related to the hardware, not sure on that fact. However the games BSA's don't seem to exceed 1gig by very much.

What does that mean to us modders. Well. It could be that if we keep flatter folder structures we can increase the amount of textures further than if we kept deeper folder structures... regardless of if the files are packed into BSA's or kept loose. Makes sense?

Sorry Halstom thought you might think that would be interesting. :P

Thanks for letting me know, will fix that over the weekend.

And the Texture limit info is very interesting, you should probably make a post about it in Technical support so other modders can see it. I can't get much done at m,oment, still moving house, main PC is still in a storage box somewhere :)

Quite interesting on the BSA stuff, yeah. Stick that in the NV scripting thread maybe, ritual. It's not quite scripting, but it's still probably the best place for it.

Think it should go there? It isn't really scripting and can help many individuals modding for FNV, hell even F03. Well I will do a quick post there anyway it can be moved if necessary later depending on where the thread goes if it goes anywhere.

I have posted it here