12 hours ago, Terakando said:

May I ask how I can set oufits to high heels? If I try to wear clothes they unequip the shoes.
How you do it? I use Fallout 4 high heels system and Noras Secret, with cbbe body.

High heels use the BODY slot. That means vanilla suits will not work together (anyway all vanilla suits already come with boots, shoes, etc.)

You need to wear them with other mod clothes. Like Vtaw, EasyGirl, etc. There are hundreds.

What's New in Version 1.2

Nate's Secret.  Male version of "Nora's Secret". Download and install the ESP, and replace it with my patch.  You will not be able to run or jog, but you will have two charisma points. I do not recommend using the "Secret of Nate" with "Secret of Nora" together. Remember that this mod uses High Heel System and High Heel Sounds.

ezgif-5-a9787faca61a.gif.0e546625fa5a8fc01e072c12dc91e8d6.gif

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

I was wondering if it would be possible of modifying my own personal high heel mods. Any tips or caveats I need to know before trying?

@JBpy I was curious about your script - I presume it references the forms of the particular heel - perhaps a more generic script looking for the Heel Sound attached to the heels?  I have added it to many versions of heels, but hadn't tried attaching the NoraSecret script to them because... eh, thought it wouldn't work... I may try it... but prefer to know what's actually happening...

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, chuBBies1 said:

I was wondering if it would be possible of modifying my own personal high heel mods. Any tips or caveats I need to know before trying?

Let me know if you need the scripts. My advice is to put the scripts and enchantments in CK first, and THEN add the High Heels sounds in FO4Edit. I don't know why, if you don't follow that order it results in a CTD the moment you start walking in high heels lol.

I haven't had much time for mods, but at the request of @MrCruelJohn I have made a patch for some high heels that I really like. Niston f-me shoes!

1628704784_1(1).gif.c6ac16c5437d675927a498e7dc55c616.gif

You need the original mod and then you install my patch.

FMShoes.png.f3f8beee78afca11a02ec493416ee75c.png

Oh, so as not to be so short on content. I have compiled three different animation modes (walk, stand, run) from different authors, extracted with BAE and put them in a single file. Standing animation by QuietPipping. Walking animation by MaigCG and Runing animation by langao. 

It looks very natural. 

1042847320_2(1).gif.0dedfefa5c433802046c182eca067955.gif

13 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I haven't had much time for mods, but at the request of @MrCruelJohn I have made a patch for some high heels that I really like. Niston f-me shoes!

1628704784_1(1).gif.c6ac16c5437d675927a498e7dc55c616.gif

You need the original mod and then you install my patch.

FMShoes.png.f3f8beee78afca11a02ec493416ee75c.png

Oh, so as not to be so short on content. I have compiled three different animation modes (walk, stand, run) from different authors, extracted with BAE and put them in a single file. Standing animation by QuietPipping. Walking animation by MaigCG and Runing animation by langao. 

It looks very natural. 

1042847320_2(1).gif.0dedfefa5c433802046c182eca067955.gif

You be da King!  :)

John

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

Let me know if you need the scripts. My advice is to put the scripts and enchantments in CK first, and THEN add the High Heels sounds in FO4Edit. I don't know why, if you don't follow that order it results in a CTD the moment you start walking in high heels lol.

If you don't mind, I'd like to see the scripts and see what I can do with them. Also, thanks for the advice :)

On 3/20/2020 at 2:36 AM, chuBBies1 said:

If you don't mind, I'd like to see the scripts and see what I can do with them. Also, thanks for the advice :)

In CK, find the high heels you want to modify. It will be in ARMOR. Add this script. (We will call it _MyScript). Once you're done, you need to create a speed enchanment and add to the high heels. Preferably magnitude 40, but you can vary it a bit.

Scriptname _MyScript extends ObjectReference

InputEnableLayer inputLayer

Event OnEquipped(actor akSender)
	If akSender == Game.GetPlayer()
		inputLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
		inputLayer.EnableRunning(false)
		inputLayer.EnableSprinting(false)
	Endif
EndEvent

Event OnUnequipped(actor akSender)
	    inputLayer.EnableRunning(true)
	    inputLayer.EnableSprinting(true)
	    inputLayer.Delete()
	Endif
EndEvent
5 hours ago, JBpy said:

In CK, find the high heels you want to modify. It will be in ARMOR. Add this script. (We will call it _MyScript). Once you're done, you need to create a speed enchanment and add to the high heels. Preferably magnitude 40, but you can vary it a bit.

Scriptname _MyScript extends ObjectReference

InputEnableLayer inputLayer

Event OnEquipped(actor akSender)
		inputLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
		inputLayer.EnableRunning(false)
		inputLayer.EnableSprinting(false)
	Endif
EndEvent

Event OnUnequipped(actor akSender)
	    inputLayer.EnableRunning(true)
	    inputLayer.EnableSprinting(true)
	    inputLayer.Delete()
	Endif
EndEvent

Hey thanks for this. When I get some time, I'll see what I can do. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

@vaultbait  I didn't know much about DD other than collars, blindolds, etc, hehe. I have put the script and the high heels sound to the restrictive boots. If there is any outfit that I have forgotten to include, let me know and I will add it.

ezgif-2-587a5960dc8a.gif.2414ea057b6145119d0246cfa33f7c0d.gif

Devious Devices NoRun Patch.7z

1) Install HHSounds.

2) Install my patch.

I also have this mod installed, it is not mandatory, but I recommend it because it adds interesting variants to Devious Devices. 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:59 PM, JBpy said:

@vaultbait  I didn't know much about DD other than collars, blindolds, etc, hehe. I have put the script and the high heels sound to the restrictive boots. If there is any outfit that I have forgotten to include, let me know and I will add it.

I just now got around to trying this out, and it works great--thanks!!!

You might consider at least including the (latex/leather) corsets since they incorporate exact copies of the same ballet heel restrictive boots in the outfits. Others that might be worth considering are the dresses which include shorter heeled pumps (elegant latex/leather, latex bikini, spandex, fishnet/latex mini), and the latex catsuit which has square boot heels. There are also heeled pumps in the hobble and restraint dresses, but those are likely best skipped as they already apply a leg-binding (hopping) effect anyway.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:59 PM, JBpy said:

I also have this mod installed, it is not mandatory, but I recommend it because it adds interesting variants to Devious Devices.

I'll give it a try, thanks for the suggestion! I was already considering that one, though the recent restriction against equipping body attire when wearing piercings is a bit disappointing (what's wrong with walking around Diamond City sporting kinky nipple clamps under your road leathers, after all?).

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Hey_I'm_Mike said:

That's great to see! @JBpy does this work with NPCs, too? Or just the PC?

I have tried, but I could not.

32 minutes ago, Operand said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, does this simply denies the PC from running when in HH? (I.e. the same stuff that you normally achieve by pressing the walk button such as Caps Lock, but enforced) ?

The speed is slightly higher. As written in the main post, it adds a speed boost enchantment, charisma points to compensate, and high heel sounds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, MRWItcantfit said:

Hey, just wanted to say that I love both the idea and execution of this mod, been looking for something like this for a while and it works great!

I also just wanted to ask if you'd seen the recent mods by someone called Icestorm over on the Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/49050343?tab=user+files) . They seem like perfect fits for this, and they're super pretty too.

Thanks to IceStorm permission, I have uploaded a patch. 

What's New in Version 1.5

Released 1 minute ago

Added IceStorm's Shoes. Thanks to IceStorm for granting permission to edit his .esl !

His mod already provides high-heel sounds, enchantments and its own system of penalties (such as reduction of action points).

My modification does the following:

You can't run in high heels.

You can jog with some sandals.

You will know because I have put notifications.

Download his mod. Download my patch. And nothing more.