maybe im being stupid but i cant get the icestorms patch to work.

**edit 47 min later***

I was being stupid it ended up being my load order in vortex, ( vortex wanted your no run patch first. ) but following my usual method i had to do things the hard way

have a great day

@WakulMole @magnusx

I see that IceStorm already included a Holotape with the option to turn running in heels on and off. My patch is no longer needed.

(Optional) High Heels Restrictions
If you like to have some restrictions (not sprinting or no running and no sprinting) when wearing these shoes, there is an optional settings for this. Upon install of this mod, you get a holotape "IceStorm's Shoes Settings". You can enable the restrictions there. You should unequip any pair of shoes from this mod before changing this setting. This setting only applies to the player.

I'll add a patch for the HN66s TRS heels.

Erm yeah... I created that some time ago but didn't released it at first because people where already mad about the debuffs. But as I regularly update my mod, I thought to just put it in and make it configureable.

But actually... The +3 CHA needs some compensation in my eyes. And running in 6" Stilettos also looks pretty weird. Even in a game.

2 minutes ago, IceStormNG said:

Erm yeah... I created that some time ago but didn't released it at first because people where already mad about the debuffs. But as I regularly update my mod, I thought to just put it in and make it configureable.

But actually... The +3 CHA needs some compensation in my eyes. And running in 6" Stilettos also looks pretty weird. Even in a game.

thnx, i wasnt updating the mod because was afraid it wont gonna have the feature i like, thnx so much!

37 minutes ago, IceStormNG said:

You're welcome. :)

The feature is actually in there since V1.4.0. So for quite some time already.

dont remember if this mod made the shoes unable to be crafted unless u unlock the black widow perk, and had the mod YOU RE NOT SPECIAL to find the book to craft it, was awesome, not upated the mod since june 2020 XD thnx

2 hours ago, Shad0wC00kie said:

would it be possible to make a mod like this for skyrim?

I don't use Skyrim much. But I'm sure in Skyrim LE there is a mod called "Luxury Collection" that does this with its heels. The SE version, however, does not have that restriction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Прошу помочь с установкой данного мода. После установки мода у меня персонаж бегал с теми модами а обувь . Система высокий каблук стоит. Персонаж все равно бегает даже после установки данного мода. В чем у меня проблема в игре или я криво все поставил?

14 minutes ago, departed37 said:

Прошу помочь с установкой данного мода. После установки мода у меня персонаж бегал с теми модами а обувь . Система высокий каблук стоит. Персонаж все равно бегает даже после установки данного мода. В чем у меня проблема в игре или я криво все поставил?

It works with the new heels that you have created, once the mod is installed. Not with the heels you previously had before installing the mod.

1-Install the mod

2-Create the heel

3-Use the newly created heel. Do not wear a heel that existed before the mod installation. Sell it or destroy it. ?

Создавал пятку в мцм меню в самой игре не помогло. Заного крафтил новую обусь на жгг не помогла. Патч где ноу ран у меня игра отказывается воспринимать(проверял с помозью программы где из есп можно файлы вытаскивать). Заного мод через нексус мод ставил и в ручную тоже. Тоже не помогло. Не знаю что сделатб нужно с игрой чтобы работал данный мод.

This is great.

Sadly, i am using a mod called easygirl which has Pleaser shoes in it. So that would not work for me.

I wonder though, if it can made to work with it. But i think the mod is looking for craftable shoes which limits the choice.

Are there any pleaser shoes that are craftable?

Thank you

P.S. easygirl is craftable was well. I will try and see if it works with them as well

p.s.s I was wrong. It works with easygirl. I just did not see the patch. Silly me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was a mod for Skyrim that did this much better, heel training. you had practice wearing heels before you could run. but still, the world record holder for a 100m sprint in heels, can run faster in heels then most people can without, it's crazy to think you can't run in heels.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to suggest the following. For this mod concept.

% chance to stumble when wearing high heels, that has a variable range for each movement type. Obviously anything more than walking should have higher risk to stumble (same goes for jumping, or landing) 
Add in a perk tree, that allows you to train up your movement base in high heels and reduce the stumble / fall chance. This perk tree could require you to unlock base walk, jog, run and athletic high heels (for jump/fall stuff) 

I like the idea that moving quickly in heels should be risky. 

2 hours ago, DAZEros said:

% chance to stumble when wearing high heels, that has a variable range for each movement type. Obviously anything more than walking should have higher risk to stumble (same goes for jumping, or landing) 
Add in a perk tree, that allows you to train up your movement base in high heels and reduce the stumble / fall chance. This perk tree could require you to unlock base walk, jog, run and athletic high heels (for jump/fall stuff) 

Is an idea that I always wanted to implement because I discovered a very good mod in Skyrim that does what you say. I do not remember the name. Now I have a bit more knowledge and I think it's a challenge that I could take up when I'm done with Nuka Ride - or actually, I could implement it in Nuka Ride. I think adding perks would be very invasive, I would have to pick and change some of the original Fallout perks. But I am more interested in the idea of an option to start walking slowly and finally, with training, you can jog on high heels, with more chances of tripping. No promises, however.

7 hours ago, DAZEros said:

Some of these mechanics can be found in a mod called Tuckered Out. It used to be hosted on Nexus but I don't know where it moved after the Nexodus, if it even got reposted anywhere at all.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Some of these mechanics can be found in a mod called Tuckered Out. It used to be hosted on Nexus but I don't know where it moved after the Nexodus, if it even got reposted anywhere at all.

The FNV version of the mod is on Greslin's discord channel.

I also wonder if there's a mod that can do this for skyrimSE as well.

Edited by DAZEros