• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, serioth21 said:

Search didn't find any results; Selfish High Heels is no longer on Nexus. If it is a hard requirement for this then I don't know where I can find it. I know a lot of mod authors jumped ship but googled yielded no results.  

Check out the downloads list. There's a patch specifically for that set, so it's a hard requirement for that patch, but this is really just a vast collection of patches. Pick patches for the heels you're using, and it should work fine. Alternatively, reverse-engineer one of the patches and you'll see how to make a similar one yourself for pretty much any outfit you like.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, vaultbait said:

Check out the downloads list. There's a patch specifically for that set, so it's a hard requirement for that patch, but this is really just a vast collection of patches. Pick patches for the heels you're using, and it should work fine. Alternatively, reverse-engineer one of the patches and you'll see how to make a similar one yourself for pretty much any outfit you like.

Unfortunately I know next to nothing about how to create mods to reverse engineer them. There's stuff in bodyslide I want to convert but all the tutorials go over my head. 
I'll have a look at the downloads, thanks.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, serioth21 said:

Unfortunately I know next to nothing about how to create mods to reverse engineer them. There's stuff in bodyslide I want to convert but all the tutorials go over my head. 
I'll have a look at the downloads, thanks.   

So here is a little secret, reverse engineer means read the code. If it's not open source it means just guess at how it works and twiddle with things. It won't make sense at first, but stare at it long enough and it'll click. Just open it in xedit or the creation kit.

Speaking of though which, I'm trying to basically make it so whatever this mod does is applied to all gen 1 and 2 synths, because I cranked their health up crazy high and installed a bunch of terminator style textures and stuff, and now I want them to only walk so they are more like terminators. I'm having a little trouble with that though, any tips would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, xgthxhnmp said:

So here is a little secret, reverse engineer means read the code. If it's not open source it means just guess at how it works and twiddle with things. It won't make sense at first, but stare at it long enough and it'll click. Just open it in xedit or the creation kit.

Speaking of though which, I'm trying to basically make it so whatever this mod does is applied to all gen 1 and 2 synths, because I cranked their health up crazy high and installed a bunch of terminator style textures and stuff, and now I want them to only walk so they are more like terminators. I'm having a little trouble with that though, any tips would be appreciated.

I don't know how to code so I probably can't read it.

Edited by serioth21
9 hours ago, serioth21 said:

I don't know how to code so I probably can't read it.

give it a try, probably doesn't mean definitely after all. There is a reason so many programmers are self taught, it's because programming isn't magical, no matter what hollywood tries to tell you. It is something you can understand, and you won't have to crack open a book or read any tutorials either, just read it, guess at what it means, try changing something to see if you are right, and if you are wrong, set it back the way it was and try something else. It's not like code is incanting forth dark powers from beyond the veil of madness, it's just a series of instructions, like spit before entering, if you wanna say lube before entering then just change one word.