I did a clean save ofcourse.

I know 0.91 works' date=' i just upgraded from it i think. I reported all this here just because i'm not sure wich mod bugs - underground or trader itself.

[/quote']

No problem, I just wanted to make sure, since that information was not in your original post. I try to go after the simple things first when trouble shooting. :P You might give Donkey's version of slave trader a try from the post above. The current version of Bravil underground is actually the esp that Donkey fixed so likely we can rule that out (I say likely). If the version of slave trader that Donkey uploaded works I will update the slave trader download with it.

I can't currently test anything until tomorrow at the earliest so if someone beats me to it just holler with their results. NOTE: You will have needed to install the base version of slave trader 1.0 and then Donkey's fix over top of it since he just has the esp in his file.

Maybe the scripts aren't compiled correctly' date=' can you test if this works should be slave trader 1.0 + latest underground.[/quote']

Tested: animal training works, slavetrader setting spell's "Creating a copy" works.

"Training results" now returns a notification message instead of the window with info. Also the message has a "Ran -1" addition at the end, no clue what this is about. Massage looks like this:

BritneySpearsTraining result|Human 0|Creature 6 Ran -1

Yep, Britney is mine!11

I tried quest "Novelist's Book", and it's either stuck after Onan told me that i need to train the femeale knight with animals 10 times, or i can't figure out what to do after this.

Oh, and my first slave seems to not get any training. I mean i trained her with dogs a couple of times, but she still has zeros in her training results. Might be a conflict here though as she is quite unique: my heroine's and ThunderBucket George's daughter from tamago&hiyoko. I'll try with normal slave to be sure.

Maybe the scripts aren't compiled correctly' date=' can you test if this works should be slave trader 1.0 + latest underground.[/quote']

Tested: animal training works, slavetrader setting spell's "Creating a copy" works.

"Training results" now returns a notification message instead of the window with info. Also the message has a "Ran -1" addition at the end, no clue what this is about. Massage looks like this:

BritneySpearsTraining result|Human 0|Creature 6 Ran -1

Yep, Britney is mine!11

I tried quest "Novelist's Book", and it's either stuck after Onan told me that i need to train the femeale knight with animals 10 times, or i can't figure out what to do after this.

Oh, and my first slave seems to not get any training. I mean i trained her with dogs a couple of times, but she still has zeros in her training results. Might be a conflict here though as she is quite unique: my heroine's and ThunderBucket George's daughter from tamago&hiyoko. I'll try with normal slave to be sure.

Keep us posted. I know that slave trader v91beta worked fine coupled with the current version of bravil underground. I am guessing that v1 even with the corrected scripts from Donkey may have issues with the new changes that the Japanese mod makers introduced. I have my hands full of bravil underground and did not have time to review/test slave trader v1.0 so I don't have a clue.

That slave of mine started gaining stats all of a sudden. No restart of oblivion, no saving/loading. Strange.

Advanced in quest finally. Not very intuitive i must say. I have got a next step about going to the novelist for payment whe the "female knight" were training with the other my slave. So what's all this stuff about 10 creature trainings?

That slave of mine started gaining stats all of a sudden. No restart of oblivion' date=' no saving/loading. Strange.

[/quote']

Well good. That solves that problem anyway ... sort of ... :s

Advanced in quest finally. Not very intuitive i must say. I have got a next step about going to the novelist for payment whe the "female knight" were training with the other my slave. So what's all this stuff about 10 creature trainings?

I think it may be training 10 times with animals to break her down to the point she "can" be trained as a slave. Hard to tell with the machine translation. Not even the CS is much help although if I new how to read scripts worth a crap that might clue me in...:P

Training Slaves.

I haven't found any scripts in the training Quests for the NPCs that you must train them with humans or ceatures. The training Tips seems only nice atmosphere dialogs.I train my Quest NPCs a little bit then take them to the Medical Clinic and "GSB Modders" transform them to SexSlaves.Then talk to Slave and you get the Quest update.

(In one of the first Quests I tried it with a untrained slave,didn't work! So I think the need some training,but with the Medical Clinic you must not train till they are broken.)

Testet-finished Quest.

SideQuests:Find the Spy!,Reanimator,Man Eater,Juicy Beef,By Azura,The Hots,Sleep in Darkness,The Wild Hunt is Calling,Until it burns out,Wait in the Chest (2 left)

MainQuests:Baptism,The Love Stoker,Bride for an Ogre,Sign of Gratitude,More Skooma (13 left)

SlaveTrainer Quests:The Novelist's Book,Miss Tomboy,Preventing a Beheading?,Guile Without Balls (2 left)

Not tested the "endless (repeatable) Quests": Courier! and Arena.

All Quests working without problems!

Where did you find the "Female Knight"?? I have been tearing the ass outta ever bar/inn/hideout I can think of and have not seen a female knight. Like on a horse' date=' with a lance??

Toss me a bone here, please!!

[/quote']

Isn't she over at the prostitutes mansion on the second floor in a room behind the girl with the goblin and dog?

Or are you thinking about a different one? This mod has me so turned around trying to translate/clean up and test.....:P

Great mod so far. Has a lot going on and looking forward to being able to understand what the hell im doing lol. One issue I have though, and maybe someone here can help. It is not linked directly to this mod but its actions are. I just came back to play around in Oblivion after a long while, updated most all my mods last week. Creature sex isn't working at all. They stand next to one another, sounds go as they should but there is no animation. They just stand there. I have the needed mods as far as I know and am just lost as to which one is needed. It used to work when I played before. but now they just stand here.

Great mod so far. Has a lot going on and looking forward to being able to understand what the hell im doing lol. One issue I have though' date=' and maybe someone here can help. It is not linked directly to this mod but its actions are. I just came back to play around in Oblivion after a long while, updated most all my mods last week. Creature sex isn't working at all. They stand next to one another, sounds go as they should but there is no animation. They just stand there. I have the needed mods as far as I know and am just lost as to which one is needed. It used to work when I played before. but now they just stand here.

[/quote']

You don't have "Creature Sex" enabled. By default it is disabled now. Look for the switch in the the settings menu. I had the same problem when I switched to this version.

somehow the game keeps crashing on startup when I turn this mod on. Other Lovers mods work fine.

here's the load order. is there anything I've done wrong?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp

personality_idles2.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

bondage_sex.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

Eroblivion.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

LoversFSE.esp

UChainBeast.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

zzEstrus.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

somehow the game keeps crashing on startup when I turn this mod on. Other Lovers mods work fine.

here's the load order. is there anything I've done wrong?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp

personality_idles2.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

bondage_sex.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

Eroblivion.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

LoversFSE.esp

UChainBeast.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

zzEstrus.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

arbiter7x, Yes, that load order needs to be adjusted. Please see Gregathit's post here concerning the proper load orders (spoiler tab, bottom of post).

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Make any adjustments according to that post, and if there are any further questions about mods you don't see on Greg's list, just ask again here after you have made those adjustments. Even though that is a small amount of mods, you may in fact look at installing BOSS located here:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516

And run it FIRST. Then, adjust your 'lovers with PK' mods by hand after BOSS changes your others, according to the post I gave you for it. Also, be sure you have installed all the requiered stuff for LPK, such as OBSE:

http://obse.silverlock.org/

and Pluggy:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23979

Not to be rude, but all of this information could have been found just looking around this site for 5 minutes. But, I hope this helps you get squared away, and good luck to you. Happy gaming! -Merctime

I have a slight texture problem; there seems to be several female elves in the underground that have pink bodies and black faces, An example would be Luna in the Transport Ship; is there a race that I'm missing?

I haven't seen this anywhere else in the game, so I would assume that it's a custom race whose textures I'm missing.

I have a slight texture problem; there seems to be several female elves in the underground that have pink bodies and black faces' date=' An example would be Luna in the Transport Ship; is there a race that I'm missing?

I haven't seen this anywhere else in the game, so I would assume that it's a custom race whose textures I'm missing.

[/quote']

It requires MBP 1.4a minimum and then MBP++ v98.

I have both installed' date=' yet haven't had any missing texture issues until I went into the underground.

[/quote']

maybe i've solved your problem if is the same of mine. Check if you have the elf chocolate texture in data\textures\characters\chocolate

if you don't have chocolate folder, you must download the pack "elf chocolate" form nexus MBP++. Is a separate file

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37368

I hope I was helpful :shy:

Hmm, strange.

Can't seem to train my slaves properly.

Training them in the kennel or morgue a single time does seem to work, but I can't train them continuously or with humans.

Everytime I try to, I get an error saying "SLAVENAME is sold, how it is outrageous!!".

I get the same when trying to sell a slave.

Mia was fine though, could do anything with her.

Is it because they are generic npcs ?

I did start a new game btw.

Hope you guys know how something.

##edit##

Tried disabling every other mod but to no avail, still getting the error.

Will now try with a non-generic npc.

##edit2##

Hm, non-generics seem to work...

Are you guys also unable to train bandits and the like, or am I the only one having this problem ?

Hmm' date=' strange.

Can't seem to train my slaves properly.

Training them in the kennel or morgue a single time does seem to work, but I can't train them continuously or with humans.

Everytime I try to, I get an error saying "SLAVENAME is sold, how it is outrageous!!".

I get the same when trying to sell a slave.

Mia was fine though, could do anything with her.

Is it because they are generic npcs ?

I did start a new game btw.

Hope you guys know how something.

##edit##

Tried disabling every other mod but to no avail, still getting the error.

Will now try with a non-generic npc.

##edit2##

Hm, non-generics seem to work...

Are you guys also unable to train bandits and the like, or am I the only one having this problem ?

[/quote']

You aren't talking about loversVictims.esp are you. That is not compatible with bravil underground or the current version of slave trader. I am gathering this from you mentioning "kennels".

Make sure you are using slavetrader v91beta as verison 1.0 has issues.

@gregathit

No, actually, this shouldn't be loversvictims... (doublechecked right now, don't have loversvictims, this is norm slavetrader v91 + bravil underground)

I'm talking about the kennel inside the Trainers Guild, there is also a morgue with zombies and whatnot, and a training room with humans.

Or is that not supposed to be there?

@gregathit

No' date=' actually, this shouldn't be loversvictims... (doublechecked right now, don't have loversvictims, this is norm slavetrader v91 + bravil underground)

I'm talking about the kennel inside the Trainers Guild, there is also a morgue with zombies and whatnot, and a training room with humans.

Or is that not supposed to be there?

[/quote']

Oh, ok that those rooms. I was just worried you were talking about the old kennels for loversvictims.

It may be some custom idles or scripts that are preventing you from using them or it could just be they are not working correctly. I have not done much more than venture into the rooms so I will have to check it out.