Found the mage's sister in Count's Arms... named Nerusa (or something close to that). Enslaved, broke and displayed her in main courtyard - mage came running real quick. Did some public humping on his corpse and now she's out walking the streets with Pilger, making me cash. :D

Yeah, Mia needs human points too - she can be a bit stubborn, hehe!

The key from goblin boss is to Simza's(?) attic, although the attic wasn't locked. Maybe it goes to the mudder's backroom? Forgot to try that...

Question: Is a round of skooma running needed to get more slaver quests from HanPl?

Stupid side question: I like the auto-jump to beds but can't stand auto benches and chairs. Is there any way to turn them off? Banging walls ain't that exciting...

Question: Is a round of skooma running needed to get more slaver quests from HanPl?

Stupid side question: I like the auto-jump to beds but can't stand auto benches and chairs. Is there any way to turn them off? Banging walls ain't that exciting...

You never need to do any skooma deliveries from HanPL. That is only for you to make some quick and easy cash. You will have a skooma delivery for John but that is later in the story line.

Nope, you can't turn those off unless you know how to script (which I don't). Sucks but there it is.

EDIT: Thanks for the insight on the sister. I looked into the cs and she "IS" listed as his sister so I didn't screw that up when I translated it........too bad I wasn't as accurate on other things.....:s

So the sister DOES exist! Figures she'd be in Count's Arms, a place I don't like going (I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling manor quest!). So could this mean that when the mod tells you about her, it's really suggesting that you go and enslave her to lure him out?

Did the dialogue option change for him when you had his sister? I had a random slave, and when he asked if I knew where his sister was, the only option I had was to say I didn't know where she was. If it did, then maybe the mod really was telling you to enslave her, but you can still go on without it, and checks to see if the NPC added was your slave.

Or maybe I'm thinking way too hard and this is just a case of "lol translation".

And, of course, it figures that Mia would need human points as well. I figured the creature fucking would be enough to break her. Guess I'll have to give her the old personal touch.

No, there are two additional dialogue choices with him "if" you have enslaved the sister and/or if she is the slave you have tagging along with you when he confronts you.

Yes, I do think the mod makers wanted you to go and enslave her. Since I was play testing on a tight schedule I had multiple missions going so as to accomplish things in the quickest amount of time so I never went exploring to "find" the sister.

As to Mia or any other npc - you do need to break them either yourself or with another human in all cases. It is not enough to just creature break them.

Nope' date=' unless I want to really relive certain quests (like Whodunit?), I generally don't make regular saves. Actually, making a normal save file is very rare for me; I normally just use quick save.

Unless it's New Vegas. Ugh...

[/quote']

Quick saves in Oblivion are.......:s

They tend to be/get corrupted. I recommend always making a manual new save every so often or just grab streamline and let it make auto saves for you (since oblivion's auto save system corrupts save games and causes CTD's).

Yup, mage gives two choices if you have sister in tow: "I don't know" causes him to attack, and (paraphrasing) "I'll mess her up" causes him to submit.

You can then take him off to the arena (to the possible delight John and Tlass) and send the sister to the breeders... I didn't think of doing that 'til after he was already dead, hehe!

Aye, I'm constantly saving and backtracking - so many different ways of tackling so many different babes! :D

Did I mention I am really having a blast with this mod now? :cool:

Edit: Bravil's Captain of the Guard somehow followed me down to the Underground (no clue how), so figuring she was being nosy I decided to give her the "full tour of the facilities" before releasing her back to her duties. Think I may have to do the same with Leyawiin's Captain, in case she gets ideas about poking too deep into our 'merchant' ships...

Actually Sparlimb, there is a third dialogue that you have not discovered yet. :)

Only click the spoiler if you don't want to discover it on your own:

kill the sister and see what the mage says then.....

LOL on the Captain of the Guard. She must have detected you during your enslaving.

Glad you are having fun!

Goddamned Mia; she's at 5 human, 51 creature (it only took a 5 to break her with my character) and I'm not getting the quest to update. Is this one of those things where I have to break her first with a humanoid, and THEN break her with monsters? Or does it not matter in what order you do it?

Ugh... this is gonna be Ardaline all over again.

Edit: Okay... it took several more times to train her, but she finally broke. I guess there's a minimum when it comes to human and creature, or something. She's lucky she's fucking cute with her "Just so you know... I'm annoyed." tsundere act after calling me master and begging me to use her, otherwise I'd kill her for being a pain in the ass.

Also, one quest involves breaking Viera Lerus, so obviously she wanted to get an early start and followed you on down to the underground because she secretly wants to be a sex toy.

LOL on the arrow to the knee references! The funny thing is that I didn't put them in there. The original Japanese mod makers did and I just laughed and ran with it!

On the picture....yep that is a machine translation that I missed. What it "should" have said was:

"Alexei sternly warned me never to get drunk and fall asleep at the tavern, but he never would tell me why...."

Remember that she is "kinda" naive and "sheltered"

I will add that to the fixes I need to make. :)

Issue with The Wayward Daughter;

When I go to the Trainer Guild and talk to Onan about training Lady Rogbut' date=' the dialogue is listed as "Training your daughter".

[/quote']

Oops. Should have been "Training an Orc". Will add to bug fix list. :)

Hi guys. I'm trying to make this mod working with Better Cities, and stuck on one problem. When i'm trying to enter some buildings in the Slavers Port game crashes. I look through this topic and none of advices helps.

There is my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

xeoex.esp

OblivionMsg.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Better Cities .esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

RAEVWD Cities.esp

RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp

RAEVWD Imperial City.esp

Living Economy.esp

Living Economy - Items.esp

Cutthroat Merchants.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

AAbuiesdaqun.esp

ArynnsDemonatrixHGEC.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

DarkSaintHGEC.esp

DarkIllusionArmor.esp

HGEC_Draconic_Armor.esp

NexonsArmoryENG.esp

Queensarmory.esp

Thunderbird Armor.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

GoddessArmor_Exnem.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

Argent Iron Armor.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Water_Weeds.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

HTBFLYCollection.esp

Knights.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Vampire Race Reloaded.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

SKS Ren Hair.esp

Notused_Leather.esp

ZealotF.esp

Emperor_F.esp

Dwavenremodel.esp

SpecialAbilityAndBadStatus.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

Better Cities Full.esp

Better Imperial City.esp

Better Cities Full FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities - All Natural.esp

Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

I'm also know that there is some missing wooden surface textures in whole Bravil, but i really think this problem has nothing to do with BravilUnderground.

Well first off your load order is a problem. You have most of it right but blow it towards the bottom. NO lovers plugins can be below these two:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Look at this thread for a proper load order (click the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Second, get rid of your duplicates:

LoversTrueCrime.esp <--- pick one or the other not both

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp <--- pick one or the other not both

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp <--- you don't need this if you have UOP (which you do) as it is included already in it.

Third, Better cities is too low in your load order. Put it up above the lovers mods.

Fourth, I don't think you have all of the MBP stuff that you should. Did you install MBP 1.4a and then MBP++ v98?

Fifth, move all those armor/clothes mods like Dwavenremodel.esp, ZealotF.esp, Notused_Leather.esp and the SKS Ren Hair.esp way up in your load order. That way if they contain a dirty edit then it may not effect things as bad.

Sixth, look into learning how to use Wrye Bash and making a bashed patch. The majority of the MBP mods should be in it. This will greatly improve the stability of your game. Wrye Bash can be found at the nexus and just use the nexus search engine to look for the Wrye Bash Pictorial Guide and it will walk you through things with pictures to help you.

Finally, remember that you need to start a new game to test if all of the above items have fixed your problems. If a new game works then you can try cleaning your existing save game to see if you can salvage it.

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: Yea the missing textures in bravil do NOT have anything to do with this mod. It strictly vanilla building textures. However doing the above fixes may take care of the problem.

I know nothing about load orders, I'm surprised mine works...

On to the Underground! (hope I'm not spoiling)

Lady Rogbut (Wayward Daughter) needs to be broken by an orc (per Lord Ruggy's request) and you will definitely notice when she peaks. :D

Thought I had screwed myself with "Juicy Beef". My guy rarely drinks, so I gave the Skooma3000 to some yahoo on the dock claiming to be thirsty. Fortunately, once I remembered what the hell I did with it I got it back and completed quest. Man, that was some serious khajitt mind-fuck. Very cool trip.

Never thought of that third Mage option... now I'm curious, hehe!

For reasons unknown to me, I am unable to progress past the Courier point in the main line. Raji keeps messin' things up.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode as we attempt to answer: How many lives does Raji have? How long must the Cattle bake? Will the boiler room go BOOM!? Which cheek is Lara rubbing? And, just what is up in Shimza's attic?