All I ever use is the Premium Club.

Are you hitting from the back?

From the back ofcourse.

Just to clarify things - you're using 0.96 and the club works?

are you sneaking too? from my own experience' date=' the club only works if the victim is completely unaware of your presence.

[/quote']

Nahhh. I use the club and I never sneak. Sometimes I hit them in a full run. As long as it's from the back, and when I DO club someone, it's with the premium club. Stay horny my friend.

Anyone know how to reset/unlock scripts? I think I zoned while my whore was with a customer and now she won't accept any new customers or accept any training :-/ (frigid bitch)

I tried killing/resurrecting her via the console, releasing and recapturing her and force raping her (which gave the "Defender Not Ready" window) and am still in the same situation. Any thoughts?

Jay1646' date=' you are missing MBP 1.4a (minimum) and MBP++ v98.

[/quote']

Ahh damn, I thought i had MBP++ installed

I had it on my computer, but I guess i never installed it

welp that was the trick thanks greg!

Your the best help on this site!:)

Anyone know how to reset/unlock scripts? I think I zoned while my whore was with a customer and now she won't accept any new customers or accept any training :-/ (frigid bitch)

I tried killing/resurrecting her via the console' date=' releasing and recapturing her and force raping her (which gave the "Defender Not Ready" window) and am still in the same situation. Any thoughts?

[/quote']

try the "loverssetting" spell (or sexual exploits, something like that, it opens the configuration of lovers with pk) then click "fix surrounding npcs"

sometimes that does the trick.

I tried killing/resurrecting her via the console' date=' releasing and recapturing her and force raping her (which gave the "Defender Not Ready" window) and am still in the same situation. Any thoughts?

[/quote']

try the "loverssetting" spell (or sexual exploits, something like that, it opens the configuration of lovers with pk) then click "fix surrounding npcs"

sometimes that does the trick.

You can also take your slave to the medical clinic and do a mind wipe.

Kinda new but my game is crashing before i even get past the introductory cinimatics, I know i can play oblivion, because i can also play skyrim... my mod-load order is....

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

DLCshiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacersV12.esp

Slof's Better Bodies.esp

Lovers Slave Trader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversIdleAnimspriority.esp

LoversAnimobjectspriority.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

Kinda new but my game is crashing before i even get past the introductory cinimatics' date=' I know i can play oblivion, because i can also play skyrim... my mod-load order is....

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

DLCshiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacersV12.esp

Slof's Better Bodies.esp

Lovers Slave Trader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversIdleAnimspriority.esp

LoversAnimobjectspriority.esp

[/quote']

You are missing a requirement for slavetrader and lstbravil underground you will need Mbp 1.4a and 98+++ here is a link http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602 98++ is labeled as 94a on that post it's number 4 on part 1

Also auto sort your load order with Boss and then read this post and sort your lovers mods by hand to match it http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

also re-read the bravil under ground post to make sure you have the correct utilities. In case I'm missing something and you still have problems post your updated load order and utilities you have and I'm sure someone will help:D

bonjour,

dans la quéte "byazura" ou je dois corrompre un vampire, je me retrouve avec deux marqueurs de carte dans "bravil" un sur "MAE" l'autre sur "GIN" si j'ai réussi a attraper "GIN" je ne peu pas toucher à "MAE" le moindre coup sur elle fait planter le jeu

a tu une solution ??

mon perso est féminin

olive

hello,

in the quest "byazura" or I have to bribe a vampire, I'm left with two markers map in "Bravil" on a "MAE" on the other "GIN" if I managed to catch "GIN" I do not not touch "MAE" single shot of the game it crashes

you have a solution?

my character is female

olive

hello' date='

in the quest "byazura" or I have to bribe a vampire, I'm left with two markers map in "Bravil" on a "MAE" on the other "GIN" if I managed to catch "GIN" I do not not touch "MAE" single shot of the game it crashes

you have a solution?

my character is female

olive

[/quote']

Olive, you are supposed to "corrupt" two vampire hunters. Mac and Glyn. To corrupt them you will need to enslave them and train them (make them have sex with you or other npc's and animals).

Ok, quick update:

I have now finished a complete play through with this sucker and am happy to report there are no longer any broken scripts or missing/wonky ai packages. I have some dialogue to fix but am hoping to have the latest and last (....keeping my fingers crossed) revision out and ready for folks in the next couple of days.

I will not be working on slave trader 1.0 (to see if I can fix it) for a couple of weeks, as I am going back to work on the BU merged mod that I promised to do and had to put on hold when I took up working on this mod.

Cheers,

Greg

Have you fixed something about the club?

Anyway' date=' waiting for the update, hope it will work for me this time.

[/quote']

LOL! No, I am not that smart (can't script to save my life)! However the version coming is a direct translation from the original Japanese v96 in which they fixed many of the scripts/ai packages.

I am working as we speak and I promise I will get it out as quick as I can.

You are missing a requirement for slavetrader and lstbravil underground you will need Mbp 1.4a and 98+++ here is a link http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602 98++ is labeled as 94a on that post it's number 4 on part 1

Also auto sort your load order with Boss and then read this post and sort your lovers mods by hand to match it http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

also re-read the bravil under ground post to make sure you have the correct utilities. In case I'm missing something and you still have problems post your updated load order and utilities you have and I'm sure someone will help:D

I Have updated my mods' date=' and the load order... I have no clue, I normally don't install many mods anyway. Sorry if I'm being a pest though it still isn't working, I have however spent some time by myself trying to fix this... Can anyone help? [updated mod list/order below']

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Slof's Better Bodies.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Aura_Solar, You are missing some of the MBP requirements. Install MBP 1.4a and then MBP++ version 98 overtop of it. You should end up with about double the amount of MBP esp's that you have.

Also you can't have ANY lovers mods below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp - doing so just screws lovers up.

Bravil underground won't function correctly, I don't think without lovers creatures and it will need the animations pack.

Creatures link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

Animation pack link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

I also suggest you grab a version of RaperS and rapeslave.

RaperS link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

Rapeslave link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=27

I don't know that these two are really required but they won't hurt.

Lastly make sure you follow the load order in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

What could I use to work with breeder Guild? Thanks

If you join the "Trainers Guild" you get a key to go in and use any of the beasts in the breeders guild.

I can't find Ysabel at the breeders guild (only Angelica + the 2 Dremora), all i'm able to is to train my slaves with the beasts there, is that working as intended?

Kermit24' date='

LOL! NO! There is no more Ysabel. That is lovers victims which is no longer supported. Bravil underground replaces lovers victims (meaning you need to disable lovers victims).

[/quote']

Okay thank you,

i was worried about messing up something there :)