How much do I need to train someone to became an sex slave? I am currently on a quest where the mage guild Ardaline is enslaved. When I ask her for training progress it says Human 46, Creature 15, RAN -1

I asked the guy who wants her for an sex slave and there is no dial for completion, also the quest points on her so I know that I must train her more, because she is still not enjoying it all "as I remember from lovers victims when they would just ask for more"

How much is relative to the quest/person. Sometimes you have to talk to the individual to get the update. In the case of Ardaline once you have trained her enough you will get the update automatically if I am remembering right.

If you are getting bored training folks you can grab my modified version of Rapeslave that will speed the training up a bit for human/human. See post 73 here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&page=8

How much is relative to the quest/person. Sometimes you have to talk to the individual to get the update. In the case of Ardaline once you have trained her enough you will get the update automatically if I am remembering right.

If you are getting bored training folks you can grab my modified version of Rapeslave that will speed the training up a bit for human/human. See post 73 here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&page=8

I talked to her a lot of times belive me and the client. But no progress. I will try with your esp. later.

Is there a cheat sheet to the quests..or a list of who gives them?

Right now - no.

Once I finish converting the machine translations into normal english - yes. I am about 50% done now with the latest version. Hang tight :)

The new version is greatly cleaned up and will give more hints at what you are supposed to do. In the mean time as far as quest givers - just talk to everyone.

Main quest givers are Onan (trainers guild), HanPL (bar keeper in the tavern). Others have minor quests (generally one off things).

All quests and quest-giver and some tips. update 2.2013

!!!most important tip:Read your quest entries!!!

I have some times CTDs when I enter the Trainer's Guild/training rooms or the Salesroom Entrance/Slave Action Room with a slave, no problem without slave.Tip: use the "[LST] Pack Slave" spell, and enter these cells without a slave, unpack the slave inside.
The"[LST] Pack Slave" spell is "Side Quest" reward(Wait in the Chest).

All 6 trainer quests: Onan [Trainer's guild] After you talked with the client, go back to Onan and ask him how to train the special slave (paladin, knight, countess....)
Slaves you must train in quest
1:NPC "Mia"
2:NPC "Lady Rogbut gra-Shurgak"
3:NPC "Rena Bruiant"
4:NPC "Cherry"(a female warrior)
5:NPC "Gellius Terentius"(the son of the Count of Bravil)
6:NPC "Countess Narina Carvain"

Side quests:
Courier: HanPL [silver Vine Tavern]repeatable Quest to earn money.
Find the Spy: Colin [silver Vine Tavern]The spy is in the Underground Slave Port/city(not in a house),use detect life spell/potion to find him.
Reanimator: Herbert West [Necromancy Laboratory]The trapdoor to "Dump Site" is in the necromancers house.
Sleep in Darkness: (after Reanimator) Herbert West [Necromancy Laboratory]
Man Eater: Torture Agent [ when he is in the Silver Vine Tavern]drink the potion a guy gives you.
By Azura: (after Man Eater) Torture Agent [ when he is in the Silver Vine Tavern]
Until it burns out: (after By Azura) Torture Agent [ when he is in the Silver Vine Tavern]The sister is in Anvil in "the Count Arms" inn.
The Hots: Jack of Underling [Goblin Den]
Wait in the chest: Alexei [The Alexei Stolen-Goods Store]
Juicy Beef: Lynn [silver Vine Tavern]
The WildHunt is calling: Simza [Prostitutes's Mansion "Song of Vivek"] To deal with the troublemaker,look after NPC"WildHunt",he is in the Tavern "Party of the Beast".
Not getting involved: Quai Levulin [ the girl in "Party of the Beast]

side quest without quest entry:
NPC Lyonnais Worker in the Medical Clinic
1. talk to him, and give him a drink(sleep potion)
2.klick him when he is sleeping in bed
3.talk,kill him,jump,run(don't fight, the enemies can not be killed),jump and swim to the isle,talk to Vaermina.

Main Quest line:
1.Baptism: !not sure! HanPL told you to see the Boss or talk to John's buthler Sebastian. Boss is John(and his brother Thlass) [Arena]
2.My First Training Assignment. I better not screw this up!: HanPL [silver Vine Tavern]
3.Bride for an Ogre: HanPL [silver Vine Tavern]8Tip:Sir Pen Wood don't talk to you, talk to Groteque Vance)
4.Sign of gratitude: Lara Noah (the woman with the dog)after you gave her the 4 items you must wait some time before the quest goes on.
5.More Skooma: HanPL [silver Vine Tavern]
6.A disturbing letter: Alexei [The Alexei Stolen-Goods Store]
7.You won't complain again: HanPL (Tip:after training,breaking the slave,talk to HanPL to find a buyer)
8.Why does Romeo have to die?: HanPL (tip:After getting the quest from HanPL, talk to him again, ask "where is Romeo".In the Weye taverne(Wawnet Inn), after first talk and no real answer, drow your weapon and talk.You find Roneo and Juliet in the Gottlefont Priory Monastery) ( !!! Romeo and Juliet have wrong AI Package, they never leave "Cold Harbour"(the parking cell for quest NPC) use console: coc zzLSTActorRoom, and talk to them.Exit the room through the door to The Niben Underground Waterway.)In new Version 0.96 AI Package is OK, no need to use console!But it could be that Romeo and Juliet can't travel to the GottlefontPrioryMonastery when you never used the The Niben Underground Waterway to the "Imperial Bridge Inn", because both sides/exits are locked.(problem fixed in LSTBravilUnderground-beta9)
9.Hain's wrapper: HanPL - John(Boss)
10.Camonna Tong?: John(Boss)
11.Morag and vulnerable vampire: John - Torture Agent(Tip:Talk to the 3 vampire guards and then to the Torture Agent(he is the boss of the vampires))
12.Progess of the thieves: John (Tip:Enslave and train/break Methredhel to get Info.Remember the "more Skooma" quest)
13.Vengence: (Tip:sleep in the Silver Vine Tavern(4-5 hours)to get"Black Horse News" in your inventory and quest update.In the Warehouse talk to your slave(there is a new dialog-option).Talk to the slave when he/she is in the circle of candles.)
14.In case of...:side quest for Vengence (talk to Colin [silver Vine Tavern].Simza in "Song of Vivek" can help you(You must enslave and break her). The attic is room above Simza's bedroom.)
15.Man on the anvil: HanPL (Tip: You must train Hasathil till you get a quest-update)
16.Song of the pirate: HanPL (train First Mate Malvulis till quest-update)
17.Dancing in the fire: Lara Noah (Tip: the chest is in "The Alexei Stolen-Goods Store".Albi Pannus is in ICMarketDistrict, 12-14h TheFeedBag,sleeps in ICPalace.!!!Before you go back to Bravil Underground repair you armor and weapons,buy or brew 100+ healing potions and strongest poisons....big massacre battle!!! When back at Bravil underground talk to HanPL.The key to the boiler room has the boss of the Legion (Captain Ramirez on the ship))
18.Molag Bal: ???? (Tip! save befor talk to John)

Hope I don't made too many mistakes. Post if you find some.

Newest version of quests and tips you can find here (at the bottom in the spoiler)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13169-bravil-underground-add-on/?do=findComment&comment=289984

Confusing? Yup. A whole lotta fun? Oh yeah!

Thanks for the tips above, barely got started on them, it'll be a tremendous help.

As for the Onan Trainer quests (from what I remember doing today); many of the quests will not automatically update, you need to speak to the giver or the target to get updates.

Novelist ("female knight"): Grab Mia and let the dobie have her (12-20 times), speak to her and then to the novelist. Orc bangs Mia, novelist gets inspired, quest complete.

Lord Rugdub's Daughter (Miss Tomboy): You doing the training won't work, he wants an orc to bust her. Bring her to the guild and let Dorian do his stuffs. Unless you are an orc, then bang away. :D

Rimalius Bruiant (Avoid A Beheading): Ignore all the incorrect "Vallion" and "Aurudian" text, this one has nothing to do with them. What he wants is Rena broken by the dogs... This one really confused the crap outta me.

Ack, my brain melted... I don't remember what was next.

Pirate Capt ("female warrior"): On the docks of the underground, find a guy named Thorsis. He'll tell you some weird story, but wants you to go into the lower deck of his ship and break the warrior chick Cherry. Very easy to do right there, or take her up top and share her with the crew (get some extra coin too - "Try my slave?"). Once broken, haul her off to a contact in the Auctions, collect coin and give Thor his cut. Quest done.

Ah well, I'll probable wake in the middle of the night and remember the rest... :P

LOL! Well I am upping the new version as we speak so you can try it out at your leisure. I will still leave the old link just in case this version breaks something (I re-tested things and had no issues so I am hoping this is not the case)

I need to work on another mod for a bit that I delayed to do this one. I will write up a little guide after that if you guys have not beaten me to it :P

This version has been greatly tweaked and should eliminate most of the glaring problems and confusing nonsensical machine translations. I may have missed a line or two so if you spot something just holler!

Cheers,

Greg

When I went to the altar in the underground and got the blessing from Molag Bal, I got a bunch of gibberish characters. This is, so far, the only thing I've seen that's wrong; the translation, from what little I've played, is seriously MILES ahead of what the last one was.

I can finally understand these people, rather than spend half my time wondering what the Hell they're talking about.

When I went to the altar in the underground and got the blessing from Molag Bal' date=' I got a bunch of gibberish characters. This is, so far, the only thing I've seen that's wrong; the translation, from what little I've played, is seriously MILES ahead of what the last one was.

I can finally understand these people, rather than spend half my time wondering what the Hell they're talking about.

[/quote']

The message that was "supposed" to pop up was "You have received the blessing of Molag Bal" I must have missed translating that one. :P

I will add it to a bug fix list and make the change when there are enough items.

When you click on the Mass of Flesh That Moves in the Dump Site during the quest Sleep in Darkness, you get gibberish with the only the word Hunger being legible. Also, clicking on it after that gives a gibberish phrase at the top left hand of the screen.

Also, when you go back to Herbert West and get your reward, he says corpse DISOSAL.

Fantastic! A whole helluva lot easier to understand, increasing the already high level of fun. I haven't got anywhere near as deep as Bacon has (currently doing initial Trainer quests), so far found no problems beyond the MB altar text.

Loved the aggression spike in Lady Rogbut's training :D

Off to feed Rena to the dogs next - Found myself breaking all the women in the Mages Guilds and forgot to go back for additional quests... hehe!

Again, thanks for your efforts (HanPL included!), this is top-shelf stuff :cool:

Well this is mighty embarressing and further reason why one should never upload something past one's bedtime. In the version I posted last night I forgot to fix the text messages inside the scripts (like BaconMinion mentioned above). I have posted a revised version that should have this corrected.

You should not need a clean save as that is the only change. The only thing that is not fixed is the text with the hunger plague. So when you see the garbled text and a yes or no response is asked for ... just choose "YES" :)

?! HOLY SHIT! I GOT THE QUEST WITH ARDALINE TO UPDATE! I ACTUALLY DID IT! HAPPY DAY AND ALL THAT!

Already this version is so much better than the old one, some missing text strings and typos be damned!

Speaking of that, during the Man Eater quest, when I drank the Golden Mead, I got gibberish on the top left hand of the screen. I guess it was telling me I felt sleep or some such, given the nature of the quest and what happens after drinking it.

But still, that was an excellent Silence of the Lambs reference.

Some other issues;

When finishing the Man Eater quest, the Torture Agent says that you'll get a house in town. However, you get a house in town for doing the quest Wait in the Chest for Alexi. Is this a mistake, or is this a second means to get a house? Also, when getting the quest By Azura, the Torture Agent instantly tells you that you should dispose of them, not telling you WHO they are. I'm pretty sure in the previous version he did.

Minor nitpick; in the body of the By Azura quest, it says "I have been asked to get rid of two vampire hunters WHO IS hanging around Bravil."

?! HOLY SHIT! I GOT THE QUEST WITH ARDALINE TO UPDATE! I ACTUALLY DID IT! HAPPY DAY AND ALL THAT!

Already this version is so much better than the old one' date=' some missing text strings and typos be damned!

Speaking of that, during the Man Eater quest, when I drank the Golden Mead, I got gibberish on the top left hand of the screen. I guess it was telling me I felt sleep or some such, given the nature of the quest and what happens after drinking it.

But still, that was an excellent Silence of the Lambs reference.

[/quote']

Well I hope it works for all. I took long enough getting it to you....:blush:

Yea, the messages that are inside the scripts are giving me fits. Egg translator can't compile scripts so the only option is to change them via the CS/with OBSE and when I try to save each of the changed scripts it breaks the entire freaking plugin. I don't know what I am doing wrong so I can't fix it. There are only a couple of these and they are just "mood" stuff so they are not central to understanding what is going on.

The lines of gibberish in your particular case were supposed to be:

"By Azura this tastes like shit ... oh no ... my vision ... is fading ... what the ...."

When finishing the Man Eater quest' date=' the Torture Agent says that you'll get a house in town. However, you get a house in town for doing the quest Wait in the Chest for Alexi. Is this a mistake, or is this a second means to get a house? Also, when getting the quest By Azura, the Torture Agent instantly tells you that you should dispose of them, not telling you WHO they are. I'm pretty sure in the previous version he did.

Minor nitpick; in the body of the By Azura quest, it says "I have been asked to get rid of two vampire hunters WHO IS hanging around Bravil."

[/quote']

1. No, the house line was a piss poor translation on my part and it is now fixed.

2. I didn't change the line from the torture agent and you have quest markers pointing at them. Is more needed?

3. Changes "is" to "are" :P

4. Corrected spelling of disposal.

Will wait for any other bugs to roll in before updating. I am busy playing it through again...this time to enjoy it :P

A few things about the quest Until It Burns Out;

1) Torture Agent mentions the murderer having a sister in Anvil, yet I've never seen her. Is this an error?

2) The quest box says the murderer is a Nord, yet when I killed him, he's an Elf. I think an Altmer. Or something like that. They all look fucking alike to me.

3) The big one; when you loot his corpse, he has a Wedding Ring. Yet, everything else, even himself claims he has/is looking for his sister. Is this also an error, and instead of a sister, he's looking for HIS WIFE?

A few things about the quest Until It Burns Out;

1) Torture Agent mentions the murderer having a sister in Anvil' date=' yet I've never seen her. Is this an error?

2) The quest box says the murderer is a Nord, yet when I killed him, he's an Elf. I think an Altmer. Or something like that. They all look fucking alike to me.

3) The big one; when you loot his corpse, he has a Wedding Ring. Yet, everything else, even himself claims he has/is looking for his sister. Is this also an error, and instead of a sister, he's looking for HIS WIFE?

[/quote']

Good questions:

1. I never got a chance to find the sister as he (the mage) showed up in the Port and attacked me before I could go look for her so I don't know. I will crack open the file with the CS and see if I can find out.

2. LOL! I might have just blew the translation. I did kill him but it was dark and I didn't look at his corpse. That is easily fixed.

3. Again, it might be a bad translation or it might just be that he is married "and" has a sister. I guess he "could" always be married to his sister but that is a road I don't want to travel. I will go back and study the translation and look in the CS to see if I can clean that up.

It took about 2 in game days for him to attack me, so I had time to poke around the Anvil Mage Guild and Anvil itself, and I found no extra NPC. I don't know if he only attacks if the slave you have with you is broken or not; I figured maybe it did so I spent some time breaking a random From 2ch LIVES NPC I found in the Anvil Mage Guild and he showed himself.

Also, the female knight Mia in The Novelist is being a stubborn bitch; I've had her fuck the various beasts in the Breeder Guild about 25 times so far and she still hasn't broken. Unless I have to get her human count up as well, since she's at Human 0, Creatures... something high because she's been fucked by monsters over 20 times in a row.

SPEAKING OF THAT, I finished the quest in which I had to train a woman for a goblin. I think it's called The Hots. Anyway, upon finishing it up, the guy says that he's giving me a key to... someplace. I just did it and it completely slipped my mind. It might have been the Breeder Guild. But anyway, I can't find this key, but I did get a copy of the story The Novelist is writing.

So I'm not sure if I got a key or not from that quest.

God... I sound like a moron here.

It took about 2 in game days for him to attack me' date=' so I had time to poke around the Anvil Mage Guild and Anvil itself, and I found no extra NPC. I don't know if he only attacks if the slave you have with you is broken or not; I figured maybe it did so I spent some time breaking a random From 2ch LIVES NPC I found in the Anvil Mage Guild and he showed himself.

Also, the female knight Mia in The Novelist is being a stubborn bitch; I've had her fuck the various beasts in the Breeder Guild about 25 times so far and she still hasn't broken. Unless I have to get her human count up as well, since she's at Human 0, Creatures... something high because she's been fucked by monsters over 20 times in a row.

SPEAKING OF THAT, I finished the quest in which I had to train a woman for a goblin. I think it's called The Hots. Anyway, upon finishing it up, the guy says that he's giving me a key to... someplace. I just did it and it completely slipped my mind. It might have been the Breeder Guild. But anyway, I can't find this key, but I did get a copy of the story The Novelist is writing.

So I'm not sure if I got a key or not from that quest.

God... I sound like a moron here.

[/quote']

1. As I said I will have to look into the mage deal. There is a female npc added but I don't know where she shows up or when. I will holler once I figure it out.

2. Mia is REALLY hard (she is a knight after all). You will need both human and creatures to break her. The human end should be just a few times (until she stops cursing you and calls you master) and the creature end may be in the the neighborhood of 40 plus. Don't forget to periodically talk to her every so often.

3. The key he gives you is for the attic above Madam Simza's room (top floor of the prostitute's house) which you will need later in the game.

To be perfectly honest I don't remember. I thought it might have been a belt girl or bondage girl deal. I manually replaced all of the vanilla clothes/armors so long ago that I don't remember where I got what anymore. You might try posting the picture and question in the "what is this" thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119 as there are a ton of knowledgeable folks that watch the thread that can probably tell you right of the top of their heads.

Sorry I can't be more helpful :(