There's nothing in that attic. And if there is, it's Wild Hunt who is going to rape your anus.

Worst reward ever.

So I guess I'll head over to the Trainer Guild and have an Orc fuck her about 30 times. See if that does anything.

Edit: Took 11 turns with an Orc, then she went all aggressive. Of course, she was in a room with like 6 guys, so they kicked her ass twice before she realized what it was to be an Orc and I took her home.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Molag Bal is going to kill me now for seeing Lara's real face!

A Lonely Husband has to be the dumbest quest ever; Rimalus Bruiant wants me to break his wife, Rena, because she spends more time with the dogs than him. Fair enough... until I learn that to break her, I HAVE TO MAKE HER FUCK DOGS. And then when I do and she breaks, she goes on about her husband doing nothing for her, while her "babies" are always ready to please her.

So in essence I just made her more addicted to dogs than to her husband. And when I bring her back, he tells me I should leave because he's going to give her some of his fluids. At which point he stands there, she turns around and leaves, going back to her normal travel patterns. So in essence he's still lonely and Rena loves dogs more than ever, because now she has a taste for their knots.

Fantastic.

On to the Underground! (hope I'm not spoiling)

Lady Rogbut (Wayward Daughter) needs to be broken by an orc (per Lord Ruggy's request) and you will definitely notice when she peaks. :D

LOL' date=' good catch. I personally didn't end up using an orc at all. I was pimping her out to Akimbo (or whatever his name is) and the mage found me. I said the "I don't know" line and he attacked. During the course of killing him that got Lady Rogbut fired up and she proceeded to attack me the 2 or 3 times (you talk to her and that initiates the script for her to say her line and attack). Perhaps there is more than one way to "trigger" her.

For reasons unknown to me, I am unable to progress past the Courier point in the main line. Raji keeps messin' things up.

Courier point? You don't ever "have" to do the skooma deliveries (with the one exception for John the Boss). Tell me exactly where you are stalled out and I will try to give you a hint to help.

There's nothing in that attic. And if there is' date=' it's Wild Hunt who is going to rape your anus.

Worst reward ever.

[/quote']

Madam Simza really got the best of you on that one if you play a male. Don't worry however, later in the quest line you get the opportunity to pay her back in spades!!!!! :P

A Lonely Husband has to be the dumbest quest ever; Rimalus Bruiant wants me to break his wife' date=' Rena, because she spends more time with the dogs than him. Fair enough... until I learn that to break her, I HAVE TO MAKE HER FUCK DOGS. And then when I do and she breaks, she goes on about her husband doing nothing for her, while her "babies" are always ready to please her.

So in essence I just made her more addicted to dogs than to her husband. And when I bring her back, he tells me I should leave because he's going to give her some of his fluids. At which point he stands there, she turns around and leaves, going back to her normal travel patterns. So in essence he's still lonely and Rena loves dogs more than ever, because now she has a taste for their knots.

Fantastic.

[/quote']

Yea this quest was wonky. I can only postulate, but what I "assumed" Rena was "just" spending her time with her dogs before you came into the picture. It was more of a companionship thing. She was a stuck up rich and prissy bitch. Then you do the training which opens her eyes to frequent deviant sex and BOOM! she can't get enough of the horizontal bop - which was what her husband was interested in...you know..."meeting his needs". Just speculating here so feel free to use your own head canon if you like.

I finally found why my clubs never worked.

When i updated to LSTv1.0 i "set xLSTMain.GoodAngle to 180" in the .ini to make clubbing easier and test things out.

Looking into the script revealed that i should've set it to 0 instead. Setting it to 180 prevents the knockdown from triggering completely, while 0 triggers it from nearly any angle(will not work only if hit comes directly from the front).

What do I do after breaking the Ladyknight? I took her back to the writer an it doesn't update? what now?...:)

After you have broken her with humans you will need to break her with animals. Periodically talk to her. Once you have trained her enough with animals (the dog and goblin are right there to make it easier) then when you talk to her you will get the update.

I finally found why my clubs never worked.

When i updated to LSTv1.0 i "set xLSTMain.GoodAngle to 180" in the .ini to make clubbing easier and test things out.

Looking into the script revealed that i should've set it to 0 instead. Setting it to 180 prevents the knockdown from triggering completely' date=' while 0 triggers it from nearly any angle(will not work only if hit comes directly from the front).

[/quote']

Well I wondered if you had "tinkered" with things since you were the only person that seemed to have trouble with the club. I am glad you got it figured out. Now go bash some folks! :P

Following fajeena's list (thank you!) I think I understand now.

I've completed all the side quests, and get what you've been saying about the Courier. I'll not worry about Raji anymore, hehe!

It appears I'm stuck on "The Love Stoker" part, thinking I was done with it but must be one last thing I need to do with her. "Baptism" is done and I'm not getting "Bride for an Ogre" yet, so something at the end of Ardaline must be stopping advancement.

Ooop, forgot to mention possible error yesterday; I had the key but couldn't get the prison gate to unlock in Man-Eater, and I have Layonnus' (sp?) dagger in hand but worker won't trigger. Sorry :(

On a good note though, Gregathit the Freeloader has shown me all sortsa new fun with his disguises :D

gregathit,

Wow... Thanks for such huge and informative post. Somehow i finily fixed it (at least it does not crashes anymore in Inns of Slaver Town)

Yep, load order really screwed, i should not have to trust BOSS with Lovers Masterlist, after manual resorting in helps to fix another bug with Lovers with PK Extended (which i even not realize as a bug), but as test run shows that was not a reason for crashing of Undergrounds.

Then i reinstall MBP, and add xeoex.esp from XEOSP++ (it used to work even without it, but i assumed that some mods still could refer to that esp). While all that stuff was compiling and compressing, i got "Better Bravil" texture pack and install missing only with Wrye Bash; and recompress Animated Windows Lightning System into OMOD (instead of BAIN). It helps me with textures problem, and Bravil Underground. Horay.

Following fajeena's list (thank you!) I think I understand now.

I've completed all the side quests' date=' and get what you've been saying about the Courier. I'll not worry about Raji anymore, hehe!

It appears I'm stuck on "The Love Stoker" part, thinking I was done with it but must be one last thing I need to do with her. "Baptism" is done and I'm not getting "Bride for an Ogre" yet, so something at the end of Ardaline must be stopping advancement.

Ooop, forgot to mention possible error yesterday; I had the key but couldn't get the prison gate to unlock in Man-Eater, and I have Layonnus' (sp?) dagger in hand but worker won't trigger. Sorry :(

On a good note though, Gregathit the Freeloader has shown me all sortsa new fun with his disguises :D

[/quote']

On Man Eater:

If you mean you are still in the cage: get the lock pick from the dead dude just outside of your cage to pick the lock.

If you mean you are still stuck in the underground warehouse - you need "both" keys to get out of the trap door (each "Man Eater" has a key).

On Love Stoker: Remind me what quest that is ...they are starting to run together for me.

On Ardaline:

After getting the update that she is drowning in pleasure (or addicted to it - whatever) then take her back and give her to Varon (talk to him and there will be a dialogue option to give her to him). DON'T sell her to him!!!

On the dagger. Hmmmm... Not sure on this one as I missed doing this quest on my test play thru. I will check it out. From what I remember looking at the CS as I was translating it there was a potion involved.

gregathit' date='

Wow... Thanks for such huge and informative post. Somehow i finily fixed it (at least it does not crashes anymore in Inns of Slaver Town)

Yep, load order really screwed, i should not have to trust BOSS with Lovers Masterlist, after manual resorting in helps to fix another bug with Lovers with PK Extended (which i even not realize as a bug), but as test run shows that was not a reason for crashing of Undergrounds.

Then i reinstall MBP, and add xeoex.esp from XEOSP++ (it used to work even without it, but i assumed that some mods still could refer to that esp). While all that stuff was compiling and compressing, i got "Better Bravil" texture pack and install missing only with Wrye Bash; and recompress Animated Windows Lightning System into OMOD (instead of BAIN). It helps me with textures problem, and Bravil Underground. Horay.

[/quote']

Glad you are working! :)

Aha! Yeah, I'll bet I just rented her to him (Ardaline).

I'll check out Worker and see if I find a potion or something else to possibly trigger him. Workin' on the Worker, hehe!

Man-Eater:

Yup, I got the bent probe off the corpse and killed the first dude, giving me a door key. The key works on the door next to the metronome (correct text pops up) but door remains locked. I tcl'ed through it, killed next guy and made it out. Thought maybe the metronome had something to do with things here but got nothing from it.

Couple things i noticed:

1) Novelist: right after you get this job from the trainer, quest info directs you to visit him, but you need to go talk to "miss bla bla bla"(brothel owner i think?) first.

2) Maybe leave some hints in quest system about when you need to speak to the slave trainer for infos on how to finish training someone. This can be done in the novelist and "Wayward Daughter" quests, at least.

3) There is an untranslated order for the humanoid trainers, can't find out what is it for though. It looks like another wait or rest command, but what is it for? Need to dig deeper.

It easily could be things on my end, I've done multiple stuff trying for different outcomes that I wouldn't doubt I broke things. I'm not getting any headway with current run, gonna start from beginning again using what I've learned.

Seriously, no worries, I have a beginner template set-up because I tend to booch things along the way :D

All Untranslated Scripts. gregathit,yes I know you couldn't translate some scripts, without destroy them.I list all I found.

Bad Fejeena again, posting mistakes.Yes, I'm guilty:blush: spank me!

xxLSTSQ02CraftCorpseScript

xxLSTSQ03DrinkScript

xxLSTActAltarMolagbal

xxLSTArenaQuestScript

xxLSTASlaveToArena

xxLSTTherapyOption

xxLSTSQ10SpawnerScript

Uriel: 3)...order for the humanoid trainers:The training Dialogs and Scripts are in the SlaveTrader.esp! I never saw something untranslated in Version 0.91, Don't use Version 1.0 ;It's a lot of untranslated stuff in there.

@fejeena: Yep I am aware of the scripts that have the untranslated messages. I just can't figure out how to do anything about them without breaking the plugin. I may just correct everything else and then try to drag HanPL back into the picture to save my butt. Donkey fixed the scripts once for me but he is no longer around. :(

Yea, avoid slave trader 1.0 as it has issues. Use v91beta until I can figure out the problems with the later version.

Can I post this link on other website?

LOL, sure. I don't "own" this plugin at all. The Japanese guys who made the mod are the true owners and I am just the guy who did a crappy job of translating and then trying to make sense of things. I would like credit to be given to LoversLab.com (maybe post a link to the site) but I don't want any credit for myself at all.

Cheers.

Greg

I can do script translations' date=' usually. The problem is i'm kinda lazy, and busy.

[/quote']

It isn't that I "can't" translate them. It is that in doing so it breaks the plugin. I can't seem to recompile the script. If I try to do it the normal way with the CS (you know - save the script individually) it breaks the plugin completely. I don't know if it is because there are so many masters or what.

Anyway, I would rather wait to get all other wonky translation items knocked out before I or someone else tackles the script problem.