Thanks! ^_^

I try with Console command Help "FNIS" to find the ID rings

After installing FNIS I Idle 1.6, I installed 1.1 Oden poses find on on LL forum, when it asks me to overwrite some files I FNIS Idle, I have not overridden, I did the right thing..?

What are the differences between Oden poses 1.0 of the original site http://da-moment.ldblog.jp/ amd Oden poses 1.1 on LoversLab foeum ?

what it contains or add the file "FNIS EIS - Miscellaneous" ?

It's fine if you don't overwrite, they're just the same scripts packaged into each so you can install one without the other if you want. Oden 1.0 is everything he released prior to "Bestiality of the Vampire Lord 2", while 1.1 includes everything after (except the resized Bestiality of the Vampire Lord 1-3, since those are more replacers than new poses).

Miscellaneous is just an empty mod you can add whatever you poses you find into it without having to repeat the process every time I update the other two packs, stuff like AnimObjects Ero Motion or the nine unnamed poses I linked under "Optional Files"; I had to do this because I don't know who the authors are, so I couldn't ask them permission to include it in the packs.

Thanks! ^_^

I try with Console command Help "FNIS" to find the ID rings

After installing FNIS I Idle 1.6, I installed 1.1 Oden poses find on on LL forum, when it asks me to overwrite some files I FNIS Idle, I have not overridden, I did the right thing..?

What are the differences between Oden poses 1.0 of the original site http://da-moment.ldblog.jp/ amd Oden poses 1.1 on LoversLab foeum ?

what it contains or add the file "FNIS EIS - Miscellaneous" ?

It's fine if you don't overwrite, they're just the same scripts packaged into each so you can install one without the other if you want. Oden 1.0 is everything he released prior to "Bestiality of the Vampire Lord 2", while 1.1 includes everything after (except the resized Bestiality of the Vampire Lord 1-3, since those are more replacers than new poses).

Miscellaneous is just an empty mod you can add whatever you poses you find into it without having to repeat the process every time I update the other two packs, stuff like AnimObjects Ero Motion or the nine unnamed poses I linked under "Optional Files"; I had to do this because I don't know who the authors are, so I couldn't ask them permission to include it in the packs.

Thank you ^_^

I noticed that there are two pairs of rings for each play and select rings, about my problem with FNIS EIS EroSpell 1.6, with the console I was able to recover the Ecchi poses ring, but not the ring for the action poses ..

I tried to type help FNIS, Action, EIS, Ring, Etc.. but does not appear any of the id of the rings :(

What could I try to type in the console to get the ID of the "play" ring for Action poses..?

I'm curious about the latest update. It seems unfinished - poses are not integrated into the UI, animobjects are missing for all poses except 72, and that one is missing a texture for the fluid puddle (whatever that is supposed to be). Am I doing something wrong here, or will there be another update?

That's odd, this is the Oden pose pack, I assume (since that's the only one that has a puddle in any of its #72 poses)? I'm not getting that problem at all, could your download have been corrupted?

Yeah, I guess that's what happened. I downloaded the files again and compared them to the archive I had downloaded previously - turns out the esp was missing, so I was still running the old esp, which created all these problems. Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see one of the requirements is SKSE but I have never used SKSE. I'm rather afraid to because I have over 140 active mods that don't require it.

I simply want the poses and have FNIS. What functionality is SKSE for this? Recommended or Required/absolutely will not work without?

So, few questions, and I'm sure I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but whatver.

1.) I only have Spriggan, Frost Troll, Charus, Charus Hunter, and Vampire Lord. I've checked all three rings - am I missing something?

2.) Couldn't find the FNIS rings in the help part of the console, and couldn't figure out what numbers to use for getting the armor stuff. Anyone got a dummies guide to figure out what the xx numbers are?

• 5 weeks later...

So, few questions, and I'm sure I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but whatver.

1.) I only have Spriggan, Frost Troll, Charus, Charus Hunter, and Vampire Lord. I've checked all three rings - am I missing something?

2.) Couldn't find the FNIS rings in the help part of the console, and couldn't figure out what numbers to use for getting the armor stuff. Anyone got a dummies guide to figure out what the xx numbers are?

Dry adjusting the load order of your mod, had same problem as you I was missing rings and spells because it was at the bottom of my giant mod list. Also remember to GenerateFnisForUser and run it as an administrator

Also for the optional file for the 9 erotic poses, it says to throw it into the Ecchi folder, but the other files never made an ecchi folder and ingame there is no play button for ecchi 1.

so like what do i do

Type in the console command HELP ECCHI

found the ecchi item ID, type PLAYER.ADDITEM "the id you found it" and type the quantity you want "1, 3, or more"

when u gona update? oden has make lots of new poses with new creatures!

I hope for next 1.7 full upadate, more Sexy Bitch pose :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also  for the optional file for the 9 erotic poses, it says to throw it into the Ecchi folder, but the other files never made an ecchi folder and ingame there is no play button for ecchi 1.

so like what do i do

I actually dont have an ecchi folder from what I can tell, did i not download something, I have brainsperm and oden

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I wish someone would update this mod, it's very difficult to find the newer updated mods on the creators own pages, even with a translator it's hard to navigate to the right page.

Any reason why this mod hasn't been updated in so long?

I wish someone would update this mod, it's very difficult to find the newer updated mods on the creators own pages, even with a translator it's hard to navigate to the right page.

Any reason why this mod hasn't been updated in so long?

I agree, I've just found those poses and the original site, and well, the translator is not a big help there... I've succesfully downloaded a file, but with no readme. I have no idea how it works or what are the requirements :/

• 6 months later...