I HAve All The Files and none of them are not deleted also i use the ero spell 1 and 2 correctly but it still doesnt wrok any help?

Hmm, do you have the latest SKSE version? Can't really think of what else would break the mod...

You Mean The 6.13 no i don't so that's y it didn't work thanks padman

• 3 weeks later...

I installed everything correctly I think but I've got no spells when I start the game.. Any help?

Did you manually install or use NMM to install? If it's the former, check to make sure the files were extracted to the correct directory and make sure you have the .esp activated, if it's the latter check for the spells under the Illusion category rather than the Restoration category.

I installed everything correctly I think but I've got no spells when I start the game.. Any help?

Did you manually install or use NMM to install? If it's the former, check to make sure the files were extracted to the correct directory and make sure you have the .esp activated, if it's the latter check for the spells under the Illusion category rather than the Restoration category.

Yes I got thanks I'm such an idiot.. I forgot to activate it in the NMM  :blush:

i have the latest version of FNIS and SKSE but when i use the spells ingame no animation comes up and the people dont get naked

please help me^^

I don't know what the problem could be.. Maybe your Skyrim isn't updated? I've no idea sorry ^^

Am i suppose to download all the files of dogs of skyrim or just a certain one?

It depends on which dogs you want to have involved in the possibilities of the Ero Idle Spells I think :) For example I downloaded only the wolfhounds and wolfes.. 

Sorry for my bad english everyone :P I'm still learning ^^

It's been a long time since BS has released any new content :/

It seems he's picked up Phantasy Star Online 2, so a bit distracted from making poses.

i have the latest version of FNIS and SKSE but when i use the spells ingame no animation comes up and the people dont get naked

please help me^^

If no animations are playing then you either forgot to run \skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or FNIS_FNISSpells_Ero1_List.txt and FNIS_FNISSpells_Ero2_List.txt weren't placed into their respective folders in \skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ due to NMM's "don't install readmes" (which prevents all text files from being installed, not just readmes) setting.

Honestly, I never quite figured that out myself. I just downloaded the whole thing in case brainsperm (or anyone else) made a pose that uses a different set of textures from Horny Dogs.

It seems he's picked up Phantasy Star Online 2, so a bit distracted from making poses.

please help me^^

If no animations are playing then you either forgot to run \skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or FNIS_FNISSpells_Ero1_List.txt and FNIS_FNISSpells_Ero2_List.txt weren't placed into their respective folders in \skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ due to NMM's "don't install readmes" (which prevents all text files from being installed, not just readmes) setting.

Honestly, I never quite figured that out myself. I just downloaded the whole thing in case brainsperm (or anyone else) made a pose that uses a different set of textures from Horny Dogs.

the text lists are in there :/ i installed it manually

the text lists are in there :/ i installed it manually

Hmm, I don't know what's wrong then. If you were using the wrong FNIS spell it would just cause it to play the wrong animation, if you were missing animation files it would cause the character to go spread eagle and slowly rotate onto their backs, and if you had an outdated SKSE version, missing txt files, or didn't run the behavior generator that would make the spell do nothing at all. Sorry :(

Oh, I forgot to mention, but this spell doesn't make the targets naked; you have to do that using the console, selecting the target, and typing unequipall or unequip itemid (which you can figure out by typing showinventory first to see what they have and their corresponding ids).

• 3 weeks later...

All poses in FNIS HENTAI ver1.3 are already included in this mod, which was created so people didn't have to manually install everything themselves.

Only thing that isn't included is the "Ghost of Spriggan" armor, which you can install through NMM or by copying the meshes folder, textures folder, and Ghost of Spriggan.esp into Skyrim's data folder.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question, what to do if my char did the pose but the monsters just doesn't appear ? All bunch of them. Maybe I'm missing the monster's texture or something

Ack, sorry for the late reply, for some reason I'm not getting mail notifications from LL anymore.

Hmm, do you see files starting with "animobjectsFNIS_ero" in your \data\meshes\animobjects\FNIS\ directory? If they're missing the monsters won't appear (and unlike Oblivion you don't get the huge, yellow "WTF I'M MISSING A MESH" placeholders). Also which spells are you using? Ecchi is for solo poses, so they don't have monsters attached, while Ero is the one with monsters.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, he has already done a lot, so anything in Addition, to what is currently realesed, is just a bonus...a very sexy, nice bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Having an issue with the wolves being bright pink or white. I have horny dogs of skyrim working though. :s Any tips? Mod works great though, all other creatures show up fine ^^

That's definitely missing textures, I had the same problem and couldn't figure out exactly which texture pack was being used for brainsperm's models, so I just went and installed all of them. It could be you just happen to be missing that one texture set, whichever it is, and the only thing I can really suggest is just to install all of them like I did :blush:

Having an issue with the wolves being bright pink or white. I have horny dogs of skyrim working though. :s Any tips? Mod works great though, all other creatures show up fine ^^

That's definitely missing textures, I had the same problem and couldn't figure out exactly which texture pack was being used for brainsperm's models, so I just went and installed all of them. It could be you just happen to be missing that one texture set, whichever it is, and the only thing I can really suggest is just to install all of them like I did :blush:

Ill try that, thanks ^^ I installed all of them except for the follower pet texture. (I wasnt using that mod) Maby the textures are in that one. >.^

• 2 weeks later...

were can we we gat the latest version with all new animations? in his blog i cant find any download links... is the one here updated? the file says february!!

Ah, sorry, I haven't updated to the latest released poses yet (0713-0718) due to some personal issues, I'll do so as soon as I can find some time.