Well. This mod was working fine for me awhile ago but now..... Something has happened. It would appear that whenever the ecchi esp is loaded, my game crashes at the main menu, and when the other two are loaded, the game gives me a "This file contains content that is no longer present" message, which is clearly inaccurate since I haven't uninstalled anything. Earlier save files seem to have their scripts reset when they load after that (no hair, gives skse messages all over again, etc.) while older files just crash. When I load the earlier saves, all of the spells are there but one, the idle selection 2 spell. None of these problems occur when the mod is off, so it has to be conflicting with something, right? Well, after a bit of testing, the last spell does appear if I uninstall the expanded Chargen mod. (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36925//?) But it still resets the scripts, gives the same prompt upon trying to load a game. Only mods I've installed since then were a few armor mods, which shouldn't affect this mod at all. It was working fine a week or so ago. 

Now, I'm certainly not blaming anyone or demanding anything, I want to make that clear, but if anyone has any ideas at all, that would be amazing, as I'm fresh out.

Oh, another funny tidbit. Same thing is happening with Estrus now. I'm not sure if the two are related, but neither this mod or Estrus work. They also both malfunction in the same way.

Whoever helps me fix this shall receive all of my internets.

Well. This mod was working fine for me awhile ago but now..... Something has happened. It would appear that whenever the ecchi esp is loaded, my game crashes at the main menu, and when the other two are loaded, the game gives me a "This file contains content that is no longer present" message, which is clearly inaccurate since I haven't uninstalled anything. Earlier save files seem to have their scripts reset when they load after that (no hair, gives skse messages all over again, etc.) while older files just crash. When I load the earlier saves, all of the spells are there but one, the idle selection 2 spell. None of these problems occur when the mod is off, so it has to be conflicting with something, right? Well, after a bit of testing, the last spell does appear if I uninstall the expanded Chargen mod. (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36925//?) But it still resets the scripts, gives the same prompt upon trying to load a game. Only mods I've installed since then were a few armor mods, which shouldn't affect this mod at all. It was working fine a week or so ago. 

Now, I'm certainly not blaming anyone or demanding anything, I want to make that clear, but if anyone has any ideas at all, that would be amazing, as I'm fresh out.

Oh, another funny tidbit. Same thing is happening with Estrus now. I'm not sure if the two are related, but neither this mod or Estrus work. They also both malfunction in the same way.

I had some problems with installing this mod as well but I kinda activated all parts seperate and it worked better... Basically the LL Version or the other version does make a difference... 

Let me ask you a question though

1. Do you HAVE the requirements... (the dog thing... It's annoying for me though :( )

2. What order did you put them in (I did base 1 base 2 echi 1)

Where are you getting the errors in or from... If ingame I'd like to know what mod you use to get errors... Or do you use a mod manager...

Simple way to do this is

Install, activate and then use FNIS for users... (use the latest beta) 

Anyway if you really think the files cause problems try the following... Get TES5Edit and run ALL your mods you are using trough it... (yes ALL) then check if ANY value turns in a different color and make screenshot... In case of a red color there are mods interupting eachother... Otherwise there aren't any and the mod should work fine unless you failed to install requirements...

I had some problems with installing this mod as well but I kinda activated all parts seperate and it worked better... Basically the LL Version or the other version does make a difference... 

Let me ask you a question though

1. Do you HAVE the requirements... (the dog thing... It's annoying for me though :( )

2. What order did you put them in (I did base 1 base 2 echi 1)

Where are you getting the errors in or from... If ingame I'd like to know what mod you use to get errors... Or do you use a mod manager...

Simple way to do this is

Install, activate and then use FNIS for users... (use the latest beta) 

Anyway if you really think the files cause problems try the following... Get TES5Edit and run ALL your mods you are using trough it... (yes ALL) then check if ANY value turns in a different color and make screenshot... In case of a red color there are mods interupting eachother... Otherwise there aren't any and the mod should work fine unless you failed to install requirements...

I do have all the requirements and I believe the order was ecchi1, ero1, ero2. I'll try your suggestion of running my mods through tes5edit and see what turns up, hell, it can't be any worse than manually checking and unchecking, uninstalling, then reinstalling mods to see what was up. 

1. So yes, have the requirements.

2.ecchi 1, ero 1, ero 2

3.The error message comes form the game itself when I try to load a save. It's the "this save relies on content that is not present" message that usually only pops up when you load a save that used a mod you just uninstalled. Like I said, I haven't uninstalled anything, which is what makes it weird. But yeah, I went and got the latest beta, but I'll run everything through tes5edit, like you suggested. Maybe it'll find something I couldn't!

Edit: After doing as you suggested, I took a look through tes5edit and did some experimenting and evidently, this only occurs if more than two of the following plugins are active at once: Ero1, ero2, ecchi, FNISspells, or Estrus. So, a temporary work around is that if I keep only one of those esps active at any given time, everything works as intended. I guess that, for whatever reason, they're just stepping all over each other in my game.

Holy shit, it's been a hell of a past two months. Not going to bore folks with details, but it's like the universe decided my life needed spicing up.

Next time, spice my life up with a stupidly big lottery ticket or something, universe. Goddamn.

Huh, that's very strange. Could something have happened to your installation of SKSE? I don't know what else could suddenly bork the scripts up like that otherwise...

hi, how to replace dog penis texture to diarawr texture? i alrdy install it and no change at all, it still using default texture..

Only the later dog poses use diarawr's textures, the earlier dog poses can't use the new textures unless brainsperm decides to revisit them and remap them to use diarawr's textures.

Half of the ecchi poses are N/A. why is that?

Yep, just as Waxen said, they're placeholders in case brainsperm does any more solo poses.

uhm,i installed the poppo moriton as you said,copy and rename file in the meshes/character/animation/fnisspell ,  and it worked. But it only show the animation ,my characeter just did some thing weird with the air @@.

do you know how to fix that ?.?

You also need to rename the items in "\Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\FNIS" to match the numbering of your new animations.

So, for example, the animobject file associated with "FNISSP_ero2_o016.hkx" should be "animobjectFNIS_ero2_o016.nif".

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the awesome mod. I'm loving it. Appreciate all the effort and time to bring up this hotness. I eagerly await all updates. Right now I'm deleting the old files and I'm hopeful to see how the new version runs.

I'm really curious to see the new animations you mention in your update. I really hope to see more and more as the future comes

Thanks for the awesome mod. I'm loving it. Appreciate all the effort and time to bring up this hotness. I eagerly await all updates. Right now I'm deleting the old files and I'm hopeful to see how the new version runs.

I'm really curious to see the new animations you mention in your update. I really hope to see more and more as the future comes

Oden's blog is [Tiny Tina voice] ovah hyah [/Tiny Tina voice] if you want to see what the poses are like; the screenshots have loli content though, in case you're not a fan of that, and there are some scaling issues with a couple poses that cover the actor's head with bukkakke (it expects a head about 103%~105% standard size).

Oden's blog is [Tiny Tina voice] ovah hyah [/Tiny Tina voice] if you want to see what the poses are like; the screenshots have loli content though, in case you're not a fan of that, and there are some scaling issues with a couple poses that cover the actor's head with bukkakke (it expects a head about 103%~105% standard size).

So where is the download link on that page?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having an issue, after load the game I only got the npc spells in the magic but no rings in the inventory so i added them through the console command.

No i see them in the inventory and can use them.

Now i added them as a favorite but they are not displaying in the fav menu. To select and play them i have to open the inventory and then select the idle selection then open the inventory again and select the play to play the animations which takes too much time. How do i fix this issue so they can be shown in the fav menu to be able to select the on the left and right key like every other fnis or idle mod..

Never mind, it was at the end of the list instead of it correct order..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eh, I used to use this mod with no problems.

Now, for some reason, for all erogaki poses, the child is invisible. Not sure why. 

Does anyone know why? :(

It's because I replaced the erogaki meshes with blank meshes for the LL version to conform with the "no shota/loli content" rules here, the version linked on Brainsperm's site is the "full" version; I did this because it was getting to be a bit of a headache to update and test two separate versions each time (especially since I'm also working on BreakUndies and have added Oden's poses), so to simplify matters I just update and test one version to give to Brainsperm, then repackage that with the blank meshes to upload here.

Eh, I used to use this mod with no problems.

Now, for some reason, for all erogaki poses, the child is invisible. Not sure why.

Does anyone know why? :(

It's because I replaced the erogaki meshes with blank meshes for the LL version to conform with the "no shota/loli content" rules here, the version linked on Brainsperm's site is the "full" version; I did this because it was getting to be a bit of a headache to update and test two separate versions each time (especially since I'm also working on BreakUndies and have added Oden's poses), so to simplify matters I just update and test one version to give to Brainsperm, then repackage that with the blank meshes to upload here.

Ah, I see. Didn't realise there was a ban on shota content here.

Thanks for the clarification :)

I'm curious about the latest update. It seems unfinished - poses are not integrated into the UI, animobjects are missing for all poses except 72, and that one is missing a texture for the fluid puddle (whatever that is supposed to be). Am I doing something wrong here, or will there be another update?

the version linked on Brainsperm's site is the "full" version

Request for help  ^_^

With old 1.5 full version I did not have this problem, I installed the new 1.6 full version, but there are only the select rings for the action and ecchi poses, there are no the two rings to play this poses, where to find them the two play-rings..?

I'm curious about the latest update. It seems unfinished - poses are not integrated into the UI, animobjects are missing for all poses except 72, and that one is missing a texture for the fluid puddle (whatever that is supposed to be). Am I doing something wrong here, or will there be another update?

That's odd, this is the Oden pose pack, I assume (since that's the only one that has a puddle in any of its #72 poses)? I'm not getting that problem at all, could your download have been corrupted?

Request for help  ^_^

With old 1.5 full version I did not have this problem, I installed the new 1.6 full version, but there are only the select rings for the action and ecchi poses, there are no the two rings to play this poses, where to find them the two play-rings..?

Hmm, sounds like something's preventing the script that adds items from fully firing, which is really weird because they all call the same script, but I haven't made any changes to the script or did anything to the .esp aside from adding names and numbers to the menus, so there is no reason it should be doing this.

You can open the console and manually add the missing rings with "player.additem xx0300ca 1" and "player.additem xx0400ca 1" (where xx is the load order, naturally). I'll look into adding an alternative way to get the rings next update.

That's odd, this is the Oden pose pack, I assume (since that's the only one that has a puddle in any of its #72 poses)? I'm not getting that problem at all, could your download have been corrupted?

Request for help  ^_^

Hmm, sounds like something's preventing the script that adds items from fully firing, which is really weird because they all call the same script, but I haven't made any changes to the script or did anything to the .esp aside from adding names and numbers to the menus, so there is no reason it should be doing this.

You can open the console and manually add the missing rings with "player.additem xx0300ca 1" and "player.additem xx0400ca 1" (where xx is the load order, naturally). I'll look into adding an alternative way to get the rings next update.

Thanks! ^_^

I try with Console command Help "FNIS" to find the ID rings

After installing FNIS I Idle 1.6, I installed 1.1 Oden poses find on on LL forum, when it asks me to overwrite some files I FNIS Idle, I have not overridden, I did the right thing..?

What are the differences between Oden poses 1.0 of the original site http://da-moment.ldblog.jp/ amd Oden poses 1.1 on LoversLab foeum ?

what it contains or add the file "FNIS EIS - Miscellaneous" ?