Toastwich Posted June 2, 2021 Posted June 2, 2021 (edited) Hello, milking animations are not working with the latest main animation pack but works with v1.5, any idea why? (Just read the topic and Im not the only one, whelp) Edited June 2, 2021 by Toastwich
MISSME12 Posted June 2, 2021 Author Posted June 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Toastwich said: Hello, milking animations are not working with the latest main animation pack but works with v1.5, any idea why? (Just read the topic and Im not the only one, whelp) Hello! I would love to help but I don't have any idea what milking animations people are referring to. I assume it's the table milking one and I've already addressed not knowing why it works for some but not for others. There's nothing I can do to fix it unfortunately being that I'm not able to replicate the issue since I see all of my animations in game. I can only tell you to make sure: You do not have duplicates of my animation packages in your mods folder You are not putting my animations into any sub-folders in your mods folder My animations, Wicked Whims, Devious Desires and your game are all up to date If that doesn't work then I've no idea what else to tell you sadly.
Toastwich Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 10 hours ago, MISSME12 said: Hello! I would love to help but I don't have any idea what milking animations people are referring to. I assume it's the table milking one and I've already addressed not knowing why it works for some but not for others. There's nothing I can do to fix it unfortunately being that I'm not able to replicate the issue since I see all of my animations in game. I can only tell you to make sure: You do not have duplicates of my animation packages in your mods folder You are not putting my animations into any sub-folders in your mods folder My animations, Wicked Whims, Devious Desires and your game are all up to date If that doesn't work then I've no idea what else to tell you sadly. I'm referring to all milk related animations, none of them appear while I'm using the latest "main" version but when I use the v1.5 of WW animations DD animations work just fine. I don't have any duplicates or such, though I have DD, Im unsure of the version but considering that all of the milk related animations work as long as I use an older version of WW animations, my DD is up to date as well. Thanks for the reply! 1
Sylrys Posted July 6, 2021 Posted July 6, 2021 hi , do you plan to add sounds to your animations ? i dowload them often wishing in that updates there will be but each time im dissapointed ^^ your animations are good quality but without sound it feel "meh" ^^ 1
Zeusel Posted August 1, 2021 Posted August 1, 2021 i really like the Of Another World animations. I hope we see more of that 1
SecretBee922 Posted August 14, 2021 Posted August 14, 2021 Hi! I just downloaded these and I can't seem to find the two options that uses the milk machine. How do I fix this? Thanks!
the gallows Posted August 15, 2021 Posted August 15, 2021 Hello! i cant seem to be able to use any of the milking animations. the milker is there but it only registers as a coffee table also the animations are not listed when i search for them. does it require DD? i dont have that one installed
MISSME12 Posted August 15, 2021 Author Posted August 15, 2021 6 hours ago, the gallows said: Hello! i cant seem to be able to use any of the milking animations. the milker is there but it only registers as a coffee table also the animations are not listed when i search for them. does it require DD? i dont have that one installed Yep, all my milking animations require Devious Desires. They are no long in my wicked whims package. 1
MISSME12 Posted August 15, 2021 Author Posted August 15, 2021 On 7/6/2021 at 9:45 AM, Sylrys said: hi , do you plan to add sounds to your animations ? i dowload them often wishing in that updates there will be but each time im dissapointed ^^ your animations are good quality but without sound it feel "meh" ^^ I've always thought about adding sound but,personally, I hate the way the sims in the ts4 sound. I'll get over it eventually but I dunno when that'll happen. Glad you like them despite that, heh ❤️
Sylrys Posted August 18, 2021 Posted August 18, 2021 (edited) On 8/15/2021 at 5:39 PM, MISSME12 said: I've always thought about adding sound but,personally, I hate the way the sims in the ts4 sound. I'll get over it eventually but I dunno when that'll happen. Glad you like them despite that, heh ❤️ its not very realistic sounds i admit but some animators really manage to make some sound sequences "somewhat" plausible . thats really a shame because your animations are super good quality and you would surely get massively more dl if you add that properly , im sure im not the only one that dont like it with no sound. anyway its your call at the end ^^ and good work again Edited August 18, 2021 by Sylrys 1
rev22x20 Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 Hi!! What vagina model is your Sim using?? It looks great!
ioawdfv Posted August 25, 2021 Posted August 25, 2021 On 8/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, MISSME12 said: Yep, all my milking animations require Devious Desires. They are no long in my wicked whims package. As far as I know, these animation are for WW, right? [M+F] Work Time 1~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- [M+F] Work Time 2~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- Cause I see this animations listed in the "[WW] Animation Change Log. But, when I click the above milk machine, it won't show both animations. Is it only me happening? Or do above animations also requires Devious Desire?
Alexander505 Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 On 8/25/2021 at 3:02 AM, ioawdfv said: As far as I know, these animation are for WW, right? [M+F] Work Time 1~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- [M+F] Work Time 2~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- Cause I see this animations listed in the "[WW] Animation Change Log. But, when I click the above milk machine, it won't show both animations. Is it only me happening? Or do above animations also requires Devious Desire? I have the same problem, clicking on milking machine I can't find any milking animation
KinkyKittens Posted August 31, 2021 Posted August 31, 2021 Can someone tell me where to find the strange sprout for the new animations? I downloaded Asketo's ts4 objects as required too but don't know how to get the strange sprout.
Alexander505 Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 (edited) Is it possible to have more milking animations in the future? Edited September 2, 2021 by Alexander505
MISSME12 Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 18 hours ago, powersexking said: I want to know this girl pussy mesh. On 8/23/2021 at 7:39 PM, rev22x20 said: Hi!! What vagina model is your Sim using?? It looks great! I use this one by Sugar Baby Sims~
MISSME12 Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 On 8/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, ioawdfv said: As far as I know, these animation are for WW, right? [M+F] Work Time 1~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- [M+F] Work Time 2~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- Cause I see this animations listed in the "[WW] Animation Change Log. But, when I click the above milk machine, it won't show both animations. Is it only me happening? Or do above animations also requires Devious Desire? On 8/30/2021 at 9:35 AM, Alexander505 said: I have the same problem, clicking on milking machine I can't find any milking animation These animations are not in my Wicked Whims package as I said on this thread and DD update post. I must've used an older copy of my change log by accident but, it should be fixed now! 1
MISSME12 Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 On 8/31/2021 at 5:46 PM, KinkyKittens said: Can someone tell me where to find the strange sprout for the new animations? I downloaded Asketo's ts4 objects as required too but don't know how to get the strange sprout. I made an non-debug version of the sprout and put it in my props zip folder so you can use it with this animation set. Please re-download! ❤️
MISSME12 Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 3 hours ago, Alexander505 said: Is it possible to have more milking animations in the future? It absolutely is possible! I won't forget about them ❤️ 1
ioawdfv Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 1 hour ago, MISSME12 said: These animations are not in my Wicked Whims package as I said on this thread and DD update post. I must've used an older copy of my change log by accident but, it should be fixed now! Oh ok, cool, thanks for clarify.
Guest Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 Hello there, I seem to have an issue with the Strange Sprout prop. It has no prompt, I'm unable to click it. I tried re-downloading the animations as well, but that didn't help. Any tips to make it work?
Display Name 309 Posted September 3, 2021 Posted September 3, 2021 4 hours ago, CitedTurtle6 said: Hello there, I seem to have an issue with the Strange Sprout prop. It has no prompt, I'm unable to click it. I tried re-downloading the animations as well, but that didn't help. Any tips to make it work? I'm having this problem as well. I can't click on the MissMe Strange Sprout and the debug Sprout doesn't have the animations. I reinstalled the animations and Sprout object, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now