horniejj Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 (edited) Since I don´t have the strangerville dlc I had to change the custom location in the snippet tuning xml with sims4studio to include asketos bizarre plant (3315584752) in order to make the new animations work. this might help some guys who cant get the strange sprout to show up in buy mode. Some clipping in climax stage though: Edited January 27, 2022 by horniejj 2
russgc201 Posted February 5, 2022 Posted February 5, 2022 On 1/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, FrenchBot said: I love the girl, do you plain to release her CC one day ? I agree with Frenchbot... what body mod is that...Or should I say bottom replacement? Please?
russgc201 Posted February 5, 2022 Posted February 5, 2022 Ok.......update...I read farther back and fount you had already answered someone....Thanx
KTF Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 Thanks for sharing your work, I'm looking for the vagina mesh included in this animation or any other opened vagina mesh. Actually i've been looking for opened vaginas meshes for a long time now, since usually the only time you get to see it, is during a sex animation. Would be awesome if someone could help
Azuki Kurenai Posted March 11, 2022 Posted March 11, 2022 Hi there! I've installed the 1.9 Version, but I can't seem to find the Futa Milking Animation anymore (Which you made available as a floor animation and let me tell you that was super cool). The others work just fine though... Any Idea what I'm doing wrong here?
ioawdfv Posted March 25, 2022 Posted March 25, 2022 (edited) On 3/11/2022 at 6:24 AM, Azuki Kurenai said: Hi there! I've installed the 1.9 Version, but I can't seem to find the Futa Milking Animation anymore (Which you made available as a floor animation and let me tell you that was super cool). The others work just fine though... Any Idea what I'm doing wrong here? It's been told that all the Milking Animation has been moved/ported to DD. You might try go to Missme's Patreon link to find detail about it. Edited March 25, 2022 by ioawdfv 1
MsEvo Posted April 7, 2022 Posted April 7, 2022 Hi MissMe! Your animations look very good, however I can't seem to find your object "strange sprout" in my game. The text appears but i cannot find it in game. Is this because the object uses something from a pack i don't have? if so, is there any way you could make it base game compatible? If you could that would be awesome
napoleonsourpat Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 How do you use the milk machine? I can never get it to work.
ioawdfv Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 On 4/16/2022 at 1:48 PM, napoleonsourpat said: How do you use the milk machine? I can never get it to work. What I wrote before you did: On 3/25/2022 at 12:30 PM, ioawdfv said: It's been told that all the Milking Animation has been moved/ported to DD. You might try go to Missme's Patreon link to find detail about it. So, I think same goes for Milk machine?
hymninway Posted April 20, 2022 Posted April 20, 2022 Is there ever going to be sound added to these animations?
Nashley Posted April 30, 2022 Posted April 30, 2022 On 4/16/2022 at 10:48 PM, napoleonsourpat said: How do you use the milk machine? I can never get it to work. I have same issue, thought I was missing some dependency but everything was installed. But the milking animations don't show up in game for the milking machines. Other animations in the same pack do. Opened the animation package i editor and the animations seem to be in there.
Darks0ul Posted April 30, 2022 Posted April 30, 2022 3 hours ago, Nashley said: I have same issue, thought I was missing some dependency but everything was installed. But the milking animations don't show up in game for the milking machines. Other animations in the same pack do. Opened the animation package i editor and the animations seem to be in there. Using D.D only for Milking animations. You should read the description.
Platinum011 Posted June 8, 2022 Posted June 8, 2022 Do you have any plans to update the animations to work with the ww 1.70 idk the number but the animated vag rig? 1
MISSME12 Posted June 9, 2022 Author Posted June 9, 2022 On 6/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, Platinum011 said: Do you have any plans to update the animations to work with the ww 1.70 idk the number but the animated vag rig? No I don't plan to updates these but when I return to making animations, they will use the new rigs! 1
Platinum011 Posted June 11, 2022 Posted June 11, 2022 On 6/9/2022 at 7:20 PM, MISSME12 said: No I don't plan to updates these but when I return to making animations, they will use the new rigs! Oh i see… it would’ve been nice to have the strange sprout ones with the new rig though ? but I understand what you’re saying 1
kiothecloud Posted June 23, 2022 Posted June 23, 2022 So Im having the issue where the animation is showing and I can see all the stages vid pie keys but the tentacles are still missing I only have DD installed do I need WW aswell for the tentacles to show?
ioawdfv Posted June 23, 2022 Posted June 23, 2022 (edited) 14 hours ago, kiothecloud said: So Im having the issue where the animation is showing and I can see all the stages vid pie keys but the tentacles are still missing I only have DD installed do I need WW aswell for the tentacles to show? Do you have all the requirements that mentioned in the download page? Also, I don't have DD, and it works fine for WW. It says to go link for requirements: Quote - You can find the list & object download links on my tumblr~ You can preview all animations here~ In the link, it says: Asketo’s ts4 objects - ^ In that link it has tentacle objects that missme animation has. So, you also needs Asketo's ts4 objects. Or if you meant tentacle as bottom, it is Strange Sprout Quote Teasing: [F-Solo] Curiosity --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects-- [F-Solo] Shock --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects-- The original sprout came with Sims 4: Strangegerville Game Pack. I forgot whether you need that game pack or not. Also, "Missme" has the Strange Sprout in the download section of this mod: [MISSME]Objects for Animations (9.2.21).rar Edited June 24, 2022 by ioawdfv
HiMcFly69 Posted July 14, 2022 Posted July 14, 2022 did you ever end up adding the milking animations back in? i cannot seem to get the milking stations to work even if i download an older version of your animations
ioawdfv Posted July 15, 2022 Posted July 15, 2022 55 minutes ago, HiMcFly69 said: did you ever end up adding the milking animations back in? i cannot seem to get the milking stations to work even if i download an older version of your animations I forgot since which version but the milking animations are integrated with DD (Devious Desires). So, If you don't have it, I don't think you can use that animations.
justvan Posted August 5, 2022 Posted August 5, 2022 I have DD and the milking station, but I still can't get it to work. I guess I don't know HOW to get it to work. Nothing happens when I click it, there are no options. The rest of the milking stuff just attaches cups to the Sim's breast and deposits milk in cups in the inventory.
Gambit Posted August 7, 2022 Posted August 7, 2022 On 8/5/2022 at 4:42 AM, justvan said: I have DD and the milking station, but I still can't get it to work. I guess I don't know HOW to get it to work. Nothing happens when I click it, there are no options. The rest of the milking stuff just attaches cups to the Sim's breast and deposits milk in cups in the inventory. I'm not sure, but maybe the DD addon Milk Farm is mandatory.
MISSME12 Posted October 31, 2022 Author Posted October 31, 2022 Aaaaa, thank you to everyone who tried their best to help. Found out last night that S4S does not automatically make items base game compatible if I clone something from a game pack to use as a base. It's always the simplest shit right? Anyway, sorry for taking a year to update but I'm hoping to Lucifer himself that everything works. If you couldn't see the Strange Sprout, it's because you didn't own the Strangeville pack but that is fixed now. Same for my Milk Pitcher and Midnight Raven. This also means that the Milking Time animation should show up for everyone now unless you're trying to use it on a small table which will not work. Use long tables only. Devious Desires is no longer mandatory for milking animations, I've added all of them back to the Wicked Whims package. If you have the DD package, remove it as it's no longer maintained. ♥ Thank you for being so patient and trying to give solutions when I should've had this figured out like a year ago hahaha ♥ 2
YAROSLAVDIK Posted October 31, 2022 Posted October 31, 2022 So the milk machine now work with ww?why i clicked it and nothing happened? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now