ImDum Posted November 13, 2021 Posted November 13, 2021 The Strange Sprout isn't working. Is it because it's outdated after the recent update?
Mustache MEdic Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 Hello I have a problem with the strange sprout. I can find it in the buy menu but its description states "A fun ,less harmless version of the strange sprout~ " , and true to the description the only action available to it is the "curiosity" interaction. I'm clearly doing something wrong here. Where are the rest of the animations? Am I using the wrong item?
anthiese Posted November 26, 2021 Posted November 26, 2021 i unfortunately cant find the strange sprout in my search results either, i see the name come up when i search for it, but it just doesnt appear in any of the search results. i can see the other items and asketo's items just fine, but the sprout just isnt there ?
Platinum011 Posted December 12, 2021 Posted December 12, 2021 December 11th still having the issue I said back in September
Stitchstar1010 Posted January 11, 2022 Posted January 11, 2022 In one of your notes in the file it says DD is required for the milking animations. Does DD interfere/break WW and vice versa?
Platinum011 Posted January 11, 2022 Posted January 11, 2022 2 hours ago, Stitchstar1010 said: In one of your notes in the file it says DD is required for the milking animations. Does DD interfere/break WW and vice versa? I use both and have no problems at all 1
Platinum011 Posted January 11, 2022 Posted January 11, 2022 Which animation did you use for the image you have on the page that says /missme animations and had cum on her tongue looks kinda like an ahegao idk but curious for research of course lol
SexyCalvin Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 Strange Sprout animations aren't working for me at all, either. The object shows up in buy mode fine, but no interactions show up. Are these animations in the DD and not the WW version? Or is this just the same difficulties everyone else seems to have?
ioawdfv Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 (edited) On 1/13/2022 at 4:58 PM, SexyCalvin said: Strange Sprout animations aren't working for me at all, either. The object shows up in buy mode fine, but no interactions show up. Are these animations in the DD and not the WW version? Or is this just the same difficulties everyone else seems to have? It (Strange Sprout in general) worked fine with WW for me. Maybe you did something wrong? Edited January 17, 2022 by ioawdfv
horniejj Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 20 hours ago, ioawdfv said: It worked fine with WW for me. Maybe you did something wrong? Do you have the Strangerville expansion ?
ioawdfv Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, horniejj said: Do you have the Strangerville expansion ? Yeah, I have it. One more thing I have to ask you about. Among several downloads in the Download, which one you got it? Cause there are package for DD and another package for WW. Quote MISSME_Gift Animations v0.3.rar 13.69 MB / September 2, 2021 DD MISSME Animations v0.1.rar 6.67 MB / September 2, 2021 [MISSME]Objects for Animations (9.2.21).rar 6.18 MB / September 2, 2021 WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar 44.98 MB / September 2, 2021 If you one animations for DD, you need to get "DD MISSME Animations v0.1.rar". If you one animations for WW, you need to get "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar". Not sure if "MISSME_Gift Animations v0.3.rar" works for both. Another question for me to ask you. Do you have "Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects"? I just looked at the animation list in this link, it says this for example: Quote [F-Solo] Curiosity --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects [F-Solo] Shock --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects [F-Solo] Use Me Anal--Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects [F-Solo] Take Over --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects [F-Solo] Use Me --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects [F-Solo] Worth Climax --Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects| Also, when you downloaded either ".rar" file, did you check out Required Objects? I'm asking you cause: 4. Asketo's ts4 objects: It is required objects to use some of the sprout animations. Also the sprout animations I only see inside the "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar", not inside the "DD MISSME Animations v0.1.rar". So, if you don't have the "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar", the sprout animation might not work. Edited January 14, 2022 by ioawdfv
Platinum011 Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 On 1/14/2022 at 6:06 PM, ioawdfv said: Yeah, I have it. One more thing I have to ask you about. Among several downloads in the Download, which one you got it? Cause there are package for DD and another package for WW. If you one animations for DD, you need to get "DD MISSME Animations v0.1.rar". If you one animations for WW, you need to get "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar". Not sure if "MISSME_Gift Animations v0.3.rar" works for both. Another question for me to ask you. Do you have "Strange Sprout|Asketo's ts4 objects"? I just looked at the animation list in this link, it says this for example: Also, when you downloaded either ".rar" file, did you check out Required Objects? I'm asking you cause: 4. Asketo's ts4 objects: It is required objects to use some of the sprout animations. Also the sprout animations I only see inside the "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar", not inside the "DD MISSME Animations v0.1.rar". So, if you don't have the "WW_MISSME_Animations v1.9b.rar", the sprout animation might not work. You seem to be far more knowledgeable then me about this topic and you said it works fine with you for ww does the climax/ worth animation work for you while using ww? When I use the strange sprout all of the animations but worth work and it’s kinda upsetting. Worth works for dd but I have to manually start the animation rather than it just auto playing or playing when I click next animation. So does worth work for you, if so did you do anything special or idk XD. I have asketo’s stuff, I have strangerville, I have the right cum mesh, I just don’t know why it doesn’t play.
ioawdfv Posted January 17, 2022 Posted January 17, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, Platinum011 said: You seem to be far more knowledgeable then me about this topic and you said it works fine with you for ww does the climax/ worth animation work for you while using ww? When I use the strange sprout all of the animations but worth work and it’s kinda upsetting. Worth works for dd but I have to manually start the animation rather than it just auto playing or playing when I click next animation. So does worth work for you, if so did you do anything special or idk XD. I have asketo’s stuff, I have strangerville, I have the right cum mesh, I just don’t know why it doesn’t play. I don't know about the climax or worth but, when I started one of strange sprout animations (vaginal/ 2 people based), it starts fine. I only use ww, never used else. I only read the requirements.txt from the download file that it includes. Also, do you have "[MISSME]Objects for Animations (9.2.21).rar" I just check it, it includes these: Let me try the worth animation in game. -> Computer crashed (Automatic reboot shows CPU Temperature too high or something) (I'm currently editing this with my 2nd PC) while I was playing 2 separate games at the same time (I do have 16GB Memory though). So, I might have to turn off, wait for some amount of time and try turn back on to test. So, I might not able to test the animation until then for now. I just tested it. Here is the result. To start "climax/ worth animation work", you need to first start animation with the strange sprout. Once the animation has been started, then you are able to change animations to Climax Animations: Worth Climax. Edited January 17, 2022 by ioawdfv 1
Platinum011 Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 On 1/16/2022 at 8:33 PM, ioawdfv said: I don't know about the climax or worth but, when I started one of strange sprout animations (vaginal/ 2 people based), it starts fine. I only use ww, never used else. I only read the requirements.txt from the download file that it includes. Also, do you have "[MISSME]Objects for Animations (9.2.21).rar" I just check it, it includes these: Let me try the worth animation in game. -> Computer crashed (Automatic reboot shows CPU Temperature too high or something) (I'm currently editing this with my 2nd PC) while I was playing 2 separate games at the same time (I do have 16GB Memory though). So, I might have to turn off, wait for some amount of time and try turn back on to test. So, I might not able to test the animation until then for now. I just tested it. Here is the result. To start "climax/ worth animation work", you need to first start animation with the strange sprout. Once the animation has been started, then you are able to change animations to Climax Animations: Worth Climax. That didn’t work for me before but now that you’ve showed me it’s working like that now XD you’re magic i wish it would auto play or show in the next animation thing so we didn’t have to manually do it
Platinum011 Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 does anyone know what vag missme uses? If I remember correctly it’s a sugarbaby one, but the one I have doesn’t look the same, the one missme uses in the images of the animations looks open and looks better for animations
ioawdfv Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 (edited) 29 minutes ago, Platinum011 said: That didn’t work for me before but now that you’ve showed me it’s working like that now XD you’re magic i wish it would auto play or show in the next animation thing so we didn’t have to manually do it It is the climax animation, so, if that animation has previous animations that continues until climax, I think the climax animation will play? Cause in WW option there is option that let you set up when to end the animations I believe? Here is link to sex option description. Edited January 19, 2022 by ioawdfv
Platinum011 Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 4 minutes ago, ioawdfv said: It is the climax animation, so, if that animation has previous animations that continues until climax, I think the climax animation will play? Cause in WW option there is option that let you set up when to end the animations I believe? When I let it play it runs through all the animations except for climax. Then it loops back to the start like if the climax isn’t there
ioawdfv Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 (edited) 45 minutes ago, Platinum011 said: When I let it play it runs through all the animations except for climax. Then it loops back to the start like if the climax isn’t there I think you have the wrong WW settings for the climax to play. Here are screenshots of options that I use. Not sure if that options automatically play climax animation or not. Edited January 19, 2022 by ioawdfv
Platinum011 Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 41 minutes ago, ioawdfv said: I think you have the wrong WW settings for the climax to play. Here are screenshots of options that I use. I have my settings like that it still will only auto play from teasing to vag, to anal, then loops rather than going to climax
ioawdfv Posted January 19, 2022 Posted January 19, 2022 (edited) 16 hours ago, Platinum011 said: I have my settings like that it still will only auto play from teasing to vag, to anal, then loops rather than going to climax Oh, ok. Then not sure what's going on. Maybe I have wrong option either? I do hope the author of this mod can help us with this. I wonder if this matters: I just tried animation, I see I have same problem as you do. The animation stages goes through until the anal, then it loops back into teasing. * New Test: I clicked the ""Stage Only Sex Progression", it goes to until the anal sex of the strange plant, and it goes on for some amount of time (continued until I actually stopped the interaction/animation). I hope it's not the problem of the newest animation of strange sprout, if it is, guess the author needs to fix it. Edited January 19, 2022 by ioawdfv
MISSME12 Posted January 25, 2022 Author Posted January 25, 2022 (edited) Thank you very much @ioawdfv for look into this, trying to figure out whats going on! I took a little bit to look over the XML and it turns out there was a discrepancy between the "next stage" and "stage" names. It should be fixed now and play out the sequence accordingly ❤️ As for why the plant works for some but not others, I still have no idea. The only conclusion I have is that perhaps the required objects are not being downloaded or the game isn't recognizing the objects thus causing the animation prompt to not appear. Unfortunately, I'm not knowledgeable enough in S4S or Wicked Whims coding to figure out whats going wrong. Edited January 25, 2022 by MISSME12 1
ioawdfv Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 (edited) 3 hours ago, MISSME12 said: Thank you very much @ioawdfv for look into this, trying to figure out whats going on! I took a little bit to look over the XML and it turns out there was a discrepancy between the "next stage" and "stage" names. It should be fixed now and play out the sequence accordingly ❤️ As for why the plant works for some but not others, I still have no idea. The only conclusion I have is that perhaps the required objects are not being downloaded or the game isn't recognizing the objects thus causing the animation prompt to not appear. Unfortunately, I'm not knowledgeable enough in S4S or Wicked Whims coding to figure out whats going wrong. Thanks for update. I just tried the animation after redownload, but it still continues to teasing after the anal. Do I have to do specific settings in WW? Can the CumMesh cause problem? Cause these are what I see for CherryPie CumMesh: Quote CumMesh v2 Release - CherryPie_CumMesh.package [Sims 4] Cherry_Pie Cum Mesh [WIP] 1.0.2 - CherryPie_CumMesh.package Both Cum Mesh from both version got same name. Funny thing is it didn't say duplicate on the "WickedWhimsInfoLog" This screenshot is Object Debug interaction of Strange Sprout: Spoiler Does the Climax suppose to be in the, "TURBODRIVE:WickedWhims_Sex_Start_"? Edited January 25, 2022 by ioawdfv
Platinum011 Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 Checked after update and it still doesn’t show however it does show when you’re on the anal animation you can click next to get to climax
ioawdfv Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, Platinum011 said: Checked after update and it still doesn’t show however it does show when you’re on the anal animation you can click next to get to climax Ok, I made to show same screenshot as you do. Ok, now it works fine (I did set up Sex Progression Type as "Stage Only Sex Progression". Didn't try other types.). (Also "Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: I checked on "Climax Sex Animations".) From anal after finish, it goes to climax. Edited January 25, 2022 by ioawdfv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now