MISSME12 Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 7 hours ago, Vulgein said: how does one use the milk pitcher? The milk pitcher will automatically spawn for the animation that uses it!
MISSME12 Posted March 14, 2021 Author Posted March 14, 2021 On 3/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, HEYHEYHEY!!1!!! said: hello! i simply can not open the .rar file, it says that file is broken. Has anyone seen the same problem? Strange, I use Winrar to pack up my files. Re-download and use that to unpack them instead of other programs like 7zip.
l0ngdickj0hns0n Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 the milk machine does not seem to be showing up
Praxidike Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 Can you make Vampire Animation with Futa possible?
Vaultbomb89 Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Hi! Mod still doesn´t work for me. I don´t know why. WW and your anims are always updated to their newest version. I tried it without any other mods nothing helped. In the WW settings is the MISSME tab but when i try it ingame in the bed, on the floor, toilet there are only the turbodriver anims.
Vaultbomb89 Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 19 minutes ago, Vaultbomb89 said: Hi! Mod still doesn´t work for me. I don´t know why. WW and your anims are always updated to their newest version. I tried it without any other mods nothing helped. In the WW settings is the MISSME tab but when i try it ingame in the bed, on the floor, toilet there are only the turbodriver anims.
Xijet Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Hello, the option for the animation for the milking on the table doesn't appear.
nishacakes Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 lol my Twerk cum milker looks like this .. any reason why?
MISSME12 Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 3 hours ago, nishacakes said: lol my Twerk cum milker looks like this .. any reason why? I didn't make that object but if I were to guess, it's likely that the object hasn't had all of it's LODs replaced!
MISSME12 Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 6 hours ago, Xijet said: Hello, the option for the animation for the milking on the table doesn't appear. I know and I don't have any way to fix it unfortunately 1
MISSME12 Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 7 hours ago, Vaultbomb89 said: I notice a discrepancy in the number of Animations and it's likely that you still have older versions of the animations package in your mods folder! Please make sure you remove them so they don't conflict with the most recent version and prevent new animations from showing!
Vanecessary Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Babe your GIFS are to DIE FORRRRR! SO BEAUTIFUL! I love how they look! 1
AndrewMatt Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 Where do I find the dripping breast milk texture/mesh in this thumbnail? 1
Vanecessary Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 10 hours ago, AndrewMatt said: Where do I find the dripping breast milk texture/mesh in this thumbnail? That would be a sexy ass texture if someone could do that! ? 1
blorfhead416 Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 I noticed that it says the mod requires whicked whims AND devious desires, however the latter was removed. do you actually need it for the animations to work, or should they work without it. i dont have devious desires and the animations arent showing up
BananaDew Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 On 3/23/2021 at 9:45 AM, blorfhead416 said: I noticed that it says the mod requires whicked whims AND devious desires, however the latter was removed. do you actually need it for the animations to work, or should they work without it. i dont have devious desires and the animations arent showing up ✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚ New Animations ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮ Teasing: [MSolo] Thicc Milker 1 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker-- [M+F] Work Time 1~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- Anal: [MSolo] Thicc Milker 2 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker-- Hand-Job: [M+B] Milking My Beau --V1 Milking Station|Cum Mesh v2-- Vaginal: [M+F] Work Time 2~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine-- Climax: [MSolo] Thicc Milker Climax --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker|Cum Mesh v2-- According to her patreon, 1.7 that will have those interactions won't be released free to the public until 4/1/2021. That means six days away unless you want to support her patreon with a donation of $6.00 for the month and receive the animations today. I am curious though about what you said on WW and DD. I hope you don't have to have DD to get them to work. I have no idea where you can even find DD these days. LL is my default NSFW Sims mods. 2
Gonzo111 Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 Hi, are the animations listed in existing category available in Loverslab. If so, im not getting any animations shown when i am playing the game just few only, like the Milk animation and stuff they are not being listed when i am playing sims 4. I downloaded both files required for it but still not showing?. Other animations listed in that EXISTING list is not available for me too?. Pls help me
Gonzo111 Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 On 3/19/2021 at 2:03 AM, MISSME12 said: I notice a discrepancy in the number of Animations and it's likely that you still have older versions of the animations package in your mods folder! Please make sure you remove them so they don't conflict with the most recent version and prevent new animations from showing! I dont have any older version of the animations still not showing up. Did you mean that i have to delete my other handjob animations like motherlode and stuff?
_donjulio_ Posted March 30, 2021 Posted March 30, 2021 Most of the objects and animations are not showing up. I'm using WW version 1.63G and DD 2.10. Anyone else having this issue? 1
BananaDew Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 On 3/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, DrakeHD said: where can i find the object ? On 3/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, DrakeHD said: where can i find the object ? Reveal hidden contents Look for these: Spoiler 1
_donjulio_ Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 7 hours ago, BananaDew said: The milker doesn't show up as part of the included objects package, and if i download the cum milker from Villain Corp, WW just sees it as a coffee table. Also, some animations like "Pressed doggy climax" do not show up in WW, but hopefully an update fixes that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now