【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

On 3/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, HEYHEYHEY!!1!!! said:

hello! i simply can not open the .rar file, it says that file is broken. Has anyone seen the same problem?

Strange, I use Winrar to pack up my files. Re-download and use that to unpack them instead of other programs like 7zip.

Hi!

Mod still doesn´t work for me. I don´t know why. WW and your anims are always updated to their newest version. I tried it without any other mods nothing helped. In the WW settings is the MISSME tab but when i try it ingame in the bed, on the floor, toilet there are only the turbodriver anims. :(

19 minutes ago, Vaultbomb89 said:

Hi!

Mod still doesn´t work for me. I don´t know why. WW and your anims are always updated to their newest version. I tried it without any other mods nothing helped. In the WW settings is the MISSME tab but when i try it ingame in the bed, on the floor, toilet there are only the turbodriver anims. :(

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.03.18 - 14.07.52.88.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.03.18 - 14.08.46.74.png

7 hours ago, Vaultbomb89 said:

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.03.18 - 14.07.52.88.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.03.18 - 14.08.46.74.png

I notice a discrepancy in the number of Animations and it's likely that you still have older versions of the animations package in your mods folder! Please make sure you remove them so they don't conflict with the most recent version and prevent new animations from showing!

On 3/23/2021 at 9:45 AM, blorfhead416 said:

I noticed that it says the mod requires whicked whims AND devious desires, however the latter was removed. do you actually need it for the animations to work, or should they work without it. i dont have devious desires and the animations arent showing up

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚ New Animations ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Teasing:
[MSolo] Thicc Milker 1 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker--
[M+F] Work Time 1~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine--

Anal:
[MSolo] Thicc Milker 2 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker--

Hand-Job:
[M+B] Milking My Beau --V1 Milking Station|Cum Mesh v2--

Vaginal:
[M+F] Work Time 2~! --Missy's Yum Milk Machine--

Climax:
[MSolo] Thicc Milker Climax --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker|Cum Mesh v2--

According to her patreon, 1.7 that will have those interactions won't be released free to the public until 4/1/2021. That means six days away unless you want to support her patreon with a donation of $6.00 for the month and receive the animations today. 

I am curious though about what you said on WW and DD. I hope you don't have to have DD to get them to work. I have no idea where you can even find DD these days. LL is my default NSFW Sims mods.  

Hi, are the animations listed in existing category available in Loverslab. If so, im not getting any animations shown when i am playing the game just few only, like the Milk animation and stuff they are not being listed when i am playing sims 4. I downloaded both files required for it but still not showing?. Other animations listed in that EXISTING list is not available for me too?. Pls help me

On 3/19/2021 at 2:03 AM, MISSME12 said:

I notice a discrepancy in the number of Animations and it's likely that you still have older versions of the animations package in your mods folder! Please make sure you remove them so they don't conflict with the most recent version and prevent new animations from showing!

I dont have any older version of the animations still not showing up. Did you mean that i have to delete my other handjob animations like motherlode and stuff?

7 hours ago, BananaDew said:

The milker doesn't show up as part of the included objects package, and if i download the cum milker from Villain Corp, WW just sees it as a coffee table. Also, some animations like "Pressed doggy climax" do not show up in WW, but hopefully an update fixes that