XxChocolateQueenxX Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 I downloaded your animations and some of the required objects but I can't see the animations in game. do I need to have all the required objects for the animations to work? 1
Vanecessary Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Hey, sweetie! Quick question: Did you update your file on here or was this just a Patreon update? I still see the same animations from before.
XxChocolateQueenxX Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 7 minutes ago, Vanecessary said: Hey, sweetie! Quick question: Did you update your file on here or was this just a Patreon update? I still see the same animations from before. From here. 1
s0fia Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Hi, and thanks for your amazing work. Where can I find the milk pitcher? Thanks ♥ 1
MISSME12 Posted February 2, 2021 Author Posted February 2, 2021 55 minutes ago, s0fia said: Hi, and thanks for your amazing work. Where can I find the milk pitcher? Thanks ♥ Forgot to add them, they should be up now!
vpmoney324 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 Was wondering if you would have any idea as too why your animations dont show up in game for me when i look at the list of authors in wickedwhims your name doesnt even show up 1
recko2435 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 where do you get the midnight raven for the futa milking animation?
d8tigger Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 On 2/2/2021 at 2:42 PM, recko2435 said: where do you get the midnight raven for the futa milking animation? One of the downloads has the word Props in it. That has all the necessary items for the animations, including the midnight raven. 1
Vaultbomb89 Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 Hi, i got a problem where the animation would´t shown in the WW menu. please help.
MISSME12 Posted February 7, 2021 Author Posted February 7, 2021 On 2/5/2021 at 4:47 AM, Vaultbomb89 said: Hi, i got a problem where the animation would´t shown in the WW menu. please help. On 2/2/2021 at 2:15 AM, vpmoney324 said: Was wondering if you would have any idea as too why your animations dont show up in game for me when i look at the list of authors in wickedwhims your name doesnt even show up Hello! You'll want to make sure you don't have any older versions of my animations in your mods folder(ie. v1.4, v.1.3). They could be preventing your from seeing my animations in your game. If that doesn't work; please update your Wicked Whims, this could also prevent my animations from showing up at all. Hope this helps! Edit: If you're still having issues, please refer to this post for what to do next. 1
MISSME12 Posted February 7, 2021 Author Posted February 7, 2021 On 1/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, d8tigger said: Hello! First off, thank you so much for your content. I do however have a problem that I am sure is something I am doing wrong. I can't seem to get the F[solo] Futa! Futa! to show up for my Futa sim. I have no previous versions of your mod, I downloaded the required penis mod and used the body selector in WW to assign it to my Futa Sim. Since you have an F with the animation, I even tried assigning different gender roles to my sim. None of that has worked. I am guessing that the animation is supposed to be on a loveseat/couch based on the preview, but I can't find it there. I also tried chairs, beds, and floor. Do I maybe have the location wrong? Any help would be appreciated. And again, thank you for sharing! Hello! If it's the same animation I think you're referring to; you can find it in the floor category, sorry for the confusion!
MISSME12 Posted February 7, 2021 Author Posted February 7, 2021 On 2/2/2021 at 3:42 PM, recko2435 said: where do you get the midnight raven for the futa milking animation? It should be available for download in the topic now!
Turlaxe Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 On 2/2/2021 at 6:09 AM, Vanecessary said: Hey, sweetie! Quick question: Did you update your file on here or was this just a Patreon update? I still see the same animations from before. only paywalltreon no update was on here
hokusai26 Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 On 10/2/2020 at 6:04 PM, MISSME12 said: Yes! The older version will conflict with the newer one and you won't be able to see the new animations. Hi ! Please consider editing your post to explain that , its Very important , you need to read last three page of this forum to have the answer , lazzy reader will keep spamming that question and newbies will have conflict . So just keep the file with the highest number , and for thoses monthly gift pack , keep them all , am I right ? Thank you for your great content )
TheDragonVT Posted February 12, 2021 Posted February 12, 2021 what shader did u use for ur animations it makes the game look so much better! Also will it make the game lag ?
Praxidike Posted February 12, 2021 Posted February 12, 2021 How do I use Milking Breast Animation? I don't see it as option? 1
Vanecessary Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 On 2/8/2021 at 5:34 AM, Turlaxe said: only paywalltreon no update was on here awl! ok, thanks babe
hannahbellelector Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 On 2/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, vpmoney324 said: Was wondering if you would have any idea as too why your animations dont show up in game for me when i look at the list of authors in wickedwhims your name doesnt even show up Same goes for me, I have all the objects and animations downloaded.
Bert6911 Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 hi the animation on the table is not working and there is no teasing can anyone help me?
HEYHEYHEY!!1!!! Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 hello! i simply can not open the .rar file, it says that file is broken. Has anyone seen the same problem? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now