Darks0ul Posted October 31, 2022 Posted October 31, 2022 9 hours ago, MISSME12 said: Aaaaa, thank you to everyone who tried their best to help. Found out last night that S4S does not automatically make items base game compatible if I clone something from a game pack to use as a base. It's always the simplest shit right? Anyway, sorry for taking a year to update but I'm hoping to Lucifer himself that everything works. If you couldn't see the Strange Sprout, it's because you didn't own the Strangeville pack but that is fixed now. Same for my Milk Pitcher and Midnight Raven. This also means that the Milking Time animation should show up for everyone now unless you're trying to use it on a small table which will not work. Use long tables only. Devious Desires is no longer mandatory for milking animations, I've added all of them back to the Wicked Whims package. If you have the DD package, remove it as it's no longer maintained. ♥ Thank you for being so patient and trying to give solutions when I should've had this figured out like a year ago hahaha ♥ i can't find the [MSolo] Thicc Milker 1 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker-- object to start the animation. Have you included in the animation objects rar file? I have looked everywhere but haven't found it
MISSME12 Posted October 31, 2022 Author Posted October 31, 2022 6 hours ago, YAROSLAVDIK said: So the milk machine now work with ww?why i clicked it and nothing happened? Fixed, redownload
MISSME12 Posted October 31, 2022 Author Posted October 31, 2022 24 minutes ago, Darks0ul said: i can't find the [MSolo] Thicc Milker 1 --Twerk and Work: Cum Milker-- object to start the animation. Have you included in the animation objects rar file? I have looked everywhere but haven't found it redownload and check the required objects doc
jcbartlett5150 Posted October 31, 2022 Posted October 31, 2022 I can add the milk machine from BB to my lot, but like others, I can't click on it at any time or use it with any of your animations. I have all packs and downloaded everything in your post TWICE today and I'm still at a loss. 1
MISSME12 Posted November 1, 2022 Author Posted November 1, 2022 (edited) 23 hours ago, jcbartlett5150 said: I can add the milk machine from BB to my lot, but like others, I can't click on it at any time or use it with any of your animations. I have all packs and downloaded everything in your post TWICE today and I'm still at a loss. Can you give me the animation file that you have in your game so I can check the XML? Thanks. Edited November 1, 2022 by MISSME12
ivia Posted November 3, 2022 Posted November 3, 2022 Hi! I think it's my very first time commenting, but couldn't resist. AMAZING job, from all the animations I've found this package is my favourite one. I'm a great fan of lez and lez+futa so I've found your animations really lovelly!!! I hope I can make everything work! Thanks for your job, and a big thanks for sharing with the community! 2
jcbartlett5150 Posted November 7, 2022 Posted November 7, 2022 On 11/1/2022 at 4:04 PM, MISSME12 said: Can you give me the animation file that you have in your game so I can check the XML? Thanks. Ok, just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I deleted everything of yours from my animations and props. Deleted thumb cache and all of that. Redownloaded the animation file labeled just "animation" and your props. Milking station thing can be placed, but nothing works with it. No option to click or interact with in any animated scenario. Deleted the animations and props and redownloaded the package labeled "Gift" from here and prop. Cache file gone, etc. Same thing happened. So what am I doing wrong? I'm excited to try this. The other animations you have work but the milk station is useless.
Sugimi Posted November 16, 2022 Posted November 16, 2022 I assume there's supposed to be sound effects for animations right? If not ignore this. But if anyone can tell me how to fix the sound effects issue as I get none that'd be great!
MISSME12 Posted November 29, 2022 Author Posted November 29, 2022 (edited) On 11/7/2022 at 10:46 AM, jcbartlett5150 said: Ok, just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I deleted everything of yours from my animations and props. Deleted thumb cache and all of that. Redownloaded the animation file labeled just "animation" and your props. Milking station thing can be placed, but nothing works with it. No option to click or interact with in any animated scenario. Deleted the animations and props and redownloaded the package labeled "Gift" from here and prop. Cache file gone, etc. Same thing happened. So what am I doing wrong? I'm excited to try this. The other animations you have work but the milk station is useless. If none of the fixes I implemented solved the problem then I'm back and square one of having no idea what the issue is, hehe. However, doesn't matter now because I do plan on making a better milk machine with new animations! So the ones in this pack will be obsolete and removed by the end of December I'm hoping! On 11/16/2022 at 1:47 PM, Sugimi said: I assume there's supposed to be sound effects for animations right? If not ignore this. But if anyone can tell me how to fix the sound effects issue as I get none that'd be great! Nah, the sounds that the sims make are really annoying to me so there are no sounds in this pack! Edited November 29, 2022 by MISSME12 1
wongfoo2003 Posted December 25, 2022 Posted December 25, 2022 On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, MISSME12 said: 【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥ View File My name was MISSME and these are the animations I made in the year of 2020! I am no longer making new animations for this pack as of this last update. These packages, all together, will add 95 animations your Wicked Whims install, please enjoy! I love your new milking machine and the animations. As i asked before at your patron will there be some male animatio for it? I got the idea that it can look like these picture. The position of the milked sim can be the same as the girls. Only the milk cup will be in another place. 2
MISSME12 Posted December 25, 2022 Author Posted December 25, 2022 11 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said: I love your new milking machine and the animations. As i asked before at your patron will there be some male animatio for it? I got the idea that it can look like these picture. The position of the milked sim can be the same as the girls. Only the milk cup will be in another place. Maybe at some point, I'll make one for males! Thank you for the suggestion ♥ 4
peqchy Posted December 25, 2022 Posted December 25, 2022 hey queen! how do u make it work in ur game? it is not showing up when i open my game
Acornins Posted December 26, 2022 Posted December 26, 2022 So right now, Lover Milker 2200 has animations but they're patreon only, correct? Because otherwise I can't do anything with it mostly double checking. 1
Angelus75 Posted January 6, 2023 Posted January 6, 2023 Happy new year @MISSME12 and thank you so much for this update ? 1
Loppitielopp Posted January 7, 2023 Posted January 7, 2023 On 1/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, MISSME12 said: 【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥ View File My name was MISSME and these are the animations I made in the year of 2020! I am no longer making new animations for this pack as of this last update. These packages, all together, will add 95 animations your Wicked Whims install, please enjoy! You can preview all animations here~ Reveal hidden contents EXISTING Teasing: [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 1 [Start] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [No Rub] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [Rub] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [Rub Loop] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [Walk] [Love Milker 2200] [F-Solo] Curiosity [Strange Sprout & Asketo's ts4 objects] [F-Solo] Shock [Strange Sprout & Asketo's ts4 objects] [MSolo] Thicc Milker 1 [Twerk and Work: Cum Milker] [M+F] Milking Time [Dining Table | Cum Mesh v2 & Milk Pitcher] [B+B] My Heart To Yours [Floor] [M+F] Stroke It Just This Once [Floor] [M+F] Ass Job [Floor] [M+F] What are you here [Door] [M+F] Why So Shy [Floor] [M+F] You Want This [Floor] [M+F+F] Sandwiched [Floor] [M+F] Of Another World Intro [Floor | Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Of Another World 2 [Floor | Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Milking From Behind [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Precious Breastfeeding [Sofa] [F Solo] Milkmaid [Sofa | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Bar Creep Intro [Bar] [M+F] Bar Creep 2 [Bar] [M+F] Bar Creep 3 [Bar] Hand-Job: [M+B] Milking My Beau [V1 Milking Station | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Cocky Hand Job 1 + 2 [Double Bed] [M+F] Caged 1-2 [Human Display Cage] [M+F] Its ok to stroke it... [Floor] [M+F] Cock Stroking [Floor] [M+F] Sleeping Hand Job [Double Bed] [B+B] Futa! Futa! [Floor] Oral-Job: [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [BJ] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 2 [Licking, Pull Back] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Cocky BJ [Double Bed] [B+B] Futa Milking 1-3 [Floor | Midnight Raven & Huge Futanari Penis with Testicles] [B+B+B+B] Group Futa BJ [Floor] [M+F] Sinister Stage 1 [Double Bed] [M+F] Sinister Stage 2 [Double Bed] [M+F] Sinister Stage 3 [Double Bed] [M+F+F+M] Back 2 Back [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] Anal: [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 3 [Doggy, Start] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 3 [Doggy, Loop] [Love Milker 2200] [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 3 [Doggy, Forward Loop] [Love Milker 2200] [F-Solo] Use Me Anal [Strange Sprout & Asketo's ts4 objects] [MSolo] Thicc Milker 2 [Twerk and Work: Cum Milker] [M+F] Pressed Doggy [Floor] [M+F+F] Moral Support [Counter] [M+F] Puppy of Luxury [Animated Sailboat * Sims cannot get to this object by foot so instant Sim teleportation is required] [M+F] Always So Rough [Floor] [M+F] Standing Fuck from Behind [Floor] [B+B] Futa Fuck [Floor] [M+F+F] Three can be a party [Double Bed] [M+F] Of Another World 3 [Floor | Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Restricted [Kritical's Dungeon Furniture] Vaginal: [M+F] Milking Machine Sequence 4 [Leg Propped Loop] [Love Milker 2200] [M+Futa] Smoke Break [Living Chair | haneco ts4 cigarette acc] [F-Solo] Take Over [Strange Sprout & Asketo's ts4 objects] [F-Solo] Use Me [Strange Sprout & Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Keep Me Close [Floor] [M+F] For The World To See [Window] [M+F] Ride Him Like you Need Him [Floor] [M+F] Reverse Sitting Cowgirl [Floor] [M+F] Couch Cowgirl [Couch] [M+F] Stuck Underneath the Table [Coffee Table] [M+F] Counter Doggy [Counter] [M+F] Mating Missionary [Bed] [M+F] 'My Gift' 1-3 [Kritical's Hole of Holes] [M+F] We shouldn't be doing this [Door] [M+F] Seduced [Double Bed] [M+F+F] Three's a crowd [Double Bed] [M+F] I love you [Dining Chair] [M+F] Of Another World 1 [Floor | Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Distracted [Double Bed | IABR's IPhone Acc (Right Hand)] Climax: [F-Solo] Worth Climax [Strange Sprout | Asketo's ts4 objects & Cum Mesh v2] [MSolo] Thicc Milker Climax [Twerk and Work: Cum Milker | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Cocky BJ Climax [Double Bed | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Pressed Doggy Climax [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] [B+B] Futa Milking [Floor/Midnight Raven | Cum Mesh v2 | Huge Futanari Penis with Testicles] [M+F] Caged Climax [Human Display Cage & Cum Mesh v1] [M+F] Of Another World Climax [Floor | Asketo's ts4 objects] [M+F] Messy Cowgirl [Sofa | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Sloppy Mating Press [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Bar Creep Climax [Bar] [B+B] Futa! Futa! Climax! [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Distracted Climax [Double Bed | IABR's IPhone Acc (Right Hand) & Cum Mesh v2] [B+B+B+B] Group Futa BJ [Floor | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Sinister Stage 1 Climax [Double Bed | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Sinister Stage 2 Climax [Double Bed | Cum Mesh v2] [M+F] Sinister Stage 3 Climax [Double Bed | Cum Mesh v2] Submitter MISSME12 Submitted 01/13/2020 Category Animations - WickedWhims Requires Wicked Whims Hi, the milking maskin dose not work. what do i need? 1
GorramThrall Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 I click on the milker but nothing happens. 2
Aoratos Posted January 13, 2023 Posted January 13, 2023 (edited) hello can someone give me a link to download because i can't find it the milk items and the animations thanks Edited January 13, 2023 by Aoratos 1
Aoratos Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 hi, he has done a very good job, can you help me? I downloaded the animations and the milk machine from you, but it doesn't work, I put the machine on the ground but then I can't select it, it's like it doesn't exist, do you know what I should do, maybe I'm missing a file? 1
Althalos Posted February 1, 2023 Posted February 1, 2023 Thanks for the making of this mod. I've invested hours and got it working order, just make sure you get the items and animations from Kritical and the author here. My question is about the milking machine if it actually produces and sims can actually use the pitcher to satisfy needs or some animations. I am sure I must have missed things.
usudamit Posted March 24, 2023 Posted March 24, 2023 hello! really i love that! but, i don't found Noir & Dark's Milky Breasts i think it has been removed ? you can help me, please? ?
briarknit Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 The love milker 2200 cant be interacted with for some reason, no option when I click on it. 2
pocky234 Posted June 4, 2023 Posted June 4, 2023 Hello! Why the animations for milkilng station did not work?:c (I am sorry, my english is not my native language)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now