On 11/10/2022 at 6:21 AM, whiskerhuskertusker said:

i installed the futa addon and now the female penises arent meshed well. the pubic area kinda sticks out and also is brighter than it should be. I started modding 2 days ago so i am a newbie. What can i do to fix this?

As a newbie, I'll tell you to always read every mod description thoroughly. If you have installed a skin texture other than the the one mentioned in the description of this mod, you will get that problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 9:29 PM, fmilluminatus said:

I remember seeing someone post a list of textures for this with compatibility for a bunch of different skins, does anyone have a link to it? The blender conversion thing is... a bit much.

You are not the only one :( , i tried to make a REALORE skin texture for this mod but i failed miserably :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:46 AM, VeraDra said:

Some searching points me to this for Khajiit and this for Argonian, as from this post.

YMMV.

I dont think these still work. I've installed the suggested mod for the Argonian skin texture replacement from Nexus, and the patch for the schlong. My Argonian looks immense, apart from a very human skin texture on her schlong - so I'm guessing that it doesnt work. 

Do someone know if there is other texture patch other than Fair skin ? i use The Pure, it's not that bad, but i'll ask anyway

Also, are female with this considered as male or do we need to toggle something, i think there is an option in Sexlab, but atm i use FlowerGirl.

Edit : found it, its not easy to search specific things in LL

Edited by Newka
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a REALMORE SKIN ULTIMA patch for this CBBE Futa SOS addon. I am trying to use it with the same attempted patch https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/7/#comment-3875963, but even after letting it overwrite Futa SOS addon and placing it after. I notice the change with texture, but none with color. The color is on the lighter side regardless of set skin tone. Does anyone know why or have a fix/patch they are using themselves? I would be blessed if someone could help out ?.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey anyone know a unp compatible with Se AE? I got unp for pumping iron, and for the life of me, can't get any of the schlong addons to work. I do get an error with SOS when I launch and load, but it still loads in MCM. I've been at it for a couple of hours now. Anyone got a solution?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 1:50 AM, anonyhumanv2 said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a REALMORE SKIN ULTIMA patch for this CBBE Futa SOS addon. I am trying to use it with the same attempted patch https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/7/#comment-3875963, but even after letting it overwrite Futa SOS addon and placing it after. I notice the change with texture, but none with color. The color is on the lighter side regardless of set skin tone. Does anyone know why or have a fix/patch they are using themselves? I would be blessed if someone could help out ?.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

I'm having the same issue even though I'm using the fair skin mod.

• 1 month later...

I had this mod and the TRX futa mod working for a long time, and then they just abruptly stopped working. I can use the strap ons  and the mods are in the game, built in bodyslide, and their plugins are enabled, but they don't show up in SOS anymore! Help would be very appreciated, I miss my Futas T<T