all the futa girls i remember have both a dick and vagina and both work aside from the fact they looked 98% female with a huge dong, made my imagination wonder at all the positions a futa girl could get into having all the famale parts and a big dong with no nads to get in the way

52 minutes ago, IraqiWalker said:

I'm sorry if this was asked before. Is there a way to remove the balls entirely?

Check HERE for a no balls futa.

It's the first schlong pic in my above spoiler.

Edited by Fienyx
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JunieIsHere said:

So, for whatever reason, all females in the game have this schlong. Do you know what could be causing this and how to reverse it?

You have to go into the setting of SOS, then Futanari CBBE, there on the first option page, it says NPC schlong size distribution, and below it NPC schlong type probablity.  You need to set probability to 0.00%, then save.  Now if you decide to go back to the setting it will reset to default but it's a visual bug (I sat mine to 100%, but all have it, and my option says 10%, at 10% I only ran across 1 that had it, so you just may be unlucky at 10% chance.). 

As with anything you may have to wait a few days for changes to show up on NPCs.

If you read the description that shows up near the bottom when you go to each option, it tells you all this.

Also you can use "clean" and it willl remove all who curretnly have one....then you can just go back and re-add yours.

Don't use "remove" as that removes the mod and refrences.

Edited by SonsOLiberty
17 hours ago, SonsOLiberty said:

You have to go into the setting of SOS, then Futanari CBBE, there on the first option page, it says NPC schlong size distribution, and below it NPC schlong type probablity.  You need to set probability to 0.00%, then save.  Now if you decide to go back to the setting it will reset to default but it's a visual bug (I sat mine to 100%, but all have it, and my option says 10%, at 10% I only ran across 1 that had it, so you just may be unlucky at 10% chance.). 

As with anything you may have to wait a few days for changes to show up on NPCs.

If you read the description that shows up near the bottom when you go to each option, it tells you all this.

Also you can use "clean" and it willl remove all who curretnly have one....then you can just go back and re-add yours.

Don't use "remove" as that removes the mod and refrences.

Alright, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 7:00 PM, Sketa said:

Is there a way to control the penises' "bend" during Sexlab animations?
The SoS modifier keys don't work during animation and the Sexlab keys don't work with the Futa dick.

The sexlab keys do work. Make sure you build the Bodyslides and tweak it. Works fine with both Ostim,Sexlab,Flowergirls.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys ! 

So i have a strange problem, 

Every time i install sexlab with this Futa Addon, i can't anymore select a schlong, cause there is simply anymore choice in SOS MCM Menu...

Any idea ? Thx.

Edited by LewdKrumb

Okay, I got no clue what is going on with mine…

I got SOS, JOP, and XP32 all running together. The first install worked until an unrelated mod kept bringing up a pop up that prevented me from playing. All installs after that, however, do not show the fem shlongs in 1st Person, not sure how but does anyone know a work around for this? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...