Having an Issue with the distribution of the SOS, basically I want all females to have this SOS, I tried to set the npc distribution to 100% gone to Futanari CBBE and set the probability to 100% pressed clean but nothign happened, I just have 2 SOS, one for males and this for females, I even tried to clean the other SOS I have but still no females have Futanari CBBE (If I set it manually it works) any idea?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RandomBrit2421 said:

Sorry if this has already been asked. does this work with the 3BA version of CBBE?

yep. 3ba is like a physics extension and the main physics is FASTER HDT-SMP for Anniversary edition for special edition HDT-SMP only. plus the CBPC with collision both compatible with AE AND SE. and MOD THAT HAS CBBE ON IT like CBBE 3BBB(3ba) as long as it has the name CBBE on it, it is compatible one thing you should look out for is the version of the mod. BHUNP is another one and if you use CBBE 3BBB(3ba) and  BHUNP at the same time. it wont work.

Edited by DTesinferno

I am currently using Umbrael Umbrage bodyslide preset, and i cant get this mod to work properly, there is a gap between the body and the schlong, i already tried changing the outfit on bodyslide, as it is said on the FAQ, but it still doesnt work. I tried using the CBBE curvy, slim, strong, etc presets and it worked, i just cant get it to work on Umbrael Umbrage, can someone help me?

On 8/21/2023 at 9:33 PM, IAmUnderTheWaterPlsHelpMe said:

I am currently using Umbrael Umbrage bodyslide preset, and i cant get this mod to work properly, there is a gap between the body and the schlong, i already tried changing the outfit on bodyslide, as it is said on the FAQ, but it still doesnt work. I tried using the CBBE curvy, slim, strong, etc presets and it worked, i just cant get it to work on Umbrael Umbrage, can someone help me?

For anyone wondering i figured it out, all you have to do is open OutfitStudio, load a body from the mod you are using, go on slider, load preset, select your preset, then load the schlong outfit, and then change its position to match the body.

Been having issues with this, trying to get it to work but its always a little too high. I have to manually fix the alignment every single scene and that gets really annoying.

I am a total newbie at modding, how can I position it lower or fix it in some way?

• 4 weeks later...

Another voice to add to the growing clamour about getting this to work with AE. Running 1.6.640.
I've got the latest everything, I managed to get Schlongs working (I think) with the Papyrus patch cos the SOS AE patch didn't do shit, although I'm still getting the .dll warning with the SKSE start.
I've got this installed, and although it doesn't show up in MCM. I'm able to craft an equipable, but the Erection Spell doesn't work on it.
The only way I can get it up is by using the Genitals tab in Racemenu, but then it's up all the time and pokes through whatever you're bloody wearing!

Can someone in ADMIN at least give the author a poke and get a statement, even if it's just to say "I'm retired, fuq off!" At least we'll know we're on us own . . .

• 3 weeks later...

when i enable the schlong it says "this actor was not designed to work with this shape addon or its a custom race" its not a custom race its on everyone i try, i have lots of mods so maybe they could bug it out, im using an updated version of SOS by someone else so maybe thats the issue is that possible? 

this is the one im using

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 9:00 PM, IAmUnderTheWaterPlsHelpMe said:

For anyone wondering i figured it out, all you have to do is open OutfitStudio, load a body from the mod you are using, go on slider, load preset, select your preset, then load the schlong outfit, and then change its position to match the body.

How did you get this to work? I've been trying for hours and gotten no results in any direction. Can you give exact instructions?

• 1 month later...

Hello. What could have I done wrong to cause this issue? I understand this may be too broad of a question, but this is my first time trying to install these mods. I doubly checked that I have all dependencies working corectly. I'm using 3BA and The New Gentleman, with this as a plugin using The New Gentlewomen for compatibility. All the males work fine for me. Thanks.

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.313fc4a8cdc7d47a8828e70ba1b9b197.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.e5d1c44a37be4ecdb3357fe4b5deeaac.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Is there a way to make them smaller in general? I have it set to 1 in the sos menu and it's still huge. I messed with the length in bodyslide, but it scales strangely. I had an old version of this that I cant find anywhere that had a smaller size and scaled up well, believe I got it with the tsukiro modlist a few years ago. In the SOS menu it said "ERF Highpoly" instead of "Futanari CBBE" or whatever.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

• 1 month later...