3 hours ago, HollieSavesBees said:

i found the Hyper Combat holotape but when i use it it says press install to continue, and i cant use hyper combat in the controller holotape

Ivy tells you when you find it then try to install it, that it needs a pass code

7 hours ago, HollieSavesBees said:

i found the Hyper Combat holotape but when i use it it says press install to continue, and i cant use hyper combat in the controller holotape

Can you go back to the save where you entered the sewers, and when you get the tape, make sure you load it next to Ivy.  The tape will tell you it needs an encryption key, and Ivy will tell you she thinks she knows where to find it and will give you a quest.

But I seem to recall something like this happening to me, where I was too far away from Ivy and I didn't get the quest.

9 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Can you go back to the save where you entered the sewers, and when you get the tape, make sure you load it next to Ivy.  The tape will tell you it needs an encryption key, and Ivy will tell you she thinks she knows where to find it and will give you a quest.

But I seem to recall something like this happening to me, where I was too far away from Ivy and I didn't get the quest.

Luckily this bug has been fixed in 6.0, where I remade all quest progressions to happen in a much more robust way. :)

I really can't express how much I like this mod. I downloaded it honestly for the sex content, but as she traveled with me throughout the commonwealth I found myself caring what happened to her, how to progress her story. The Pelican King story seemed strange at first but made so much sense at the end. I found myself both sad and happy at the end of it all because I got a good ending with her but at the same time I was saddened by what I had read in the holotapes and computers. Good work on this. Ivy is staying in my load order forever. It's so funny to hear her interact with Heather, Audrey, and Mara. I love this mod and thinking you for bringing awareness and educating me on something I didn't know anything about. and don't change her voice. I found myself distracted by it at first and wishing there was a female voice actress, but after going through all of it with her, I can't imagine her with any other voice and it's nice to hear her talk.  Man I love the hyper-combat. Watching people explode as she teleports into them is just insane, makes you wonder why the synths from the institute don't do it.  I love this mod. Thank you! I hope you make more followers but if you don't, this is probably the best one out there by far. 

I wonder how many of us are waiting for the next version to drop? Sure it might be awhile, but... I want my next run through to be memorable. So I got this mod on a list, and some vampire mod. I figure between the two of them it will be like a vampire the masquerade in the apocalypse. (It takes more then adding vampires to get that role playing experience, figure Ivy might knock it over the edge)

ok i know aft and bc are a nono with ivy but does that mean ALL multi follower mods are as well? i apologize if this has been answered already.

i'm currently using Liga of my companions at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
i normally use AFT for it's AIO features that i really like to have (god ammo, god mode, save your spouse, etc)  but gave it up for the above mentioned.

thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Wrathofomega666 said:

ok i know aft and bc are a nono with ivy but does that mean ALL multi follower mods are as well? i apologize if this has been answered already.

i'm currently using Liga of my companions at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
i normally use AFT for it's AIO features that i really like to have (god ammo, god mode, save your spouse, etc)  but gave it up for the above mentioned.

thanks in advance

Currently, I'm using this mod, too. Once, some pages back, I even suggested it.

However, there are things in my game – related to companions – that don't work as expected. How much of Ivy is affected by this, I can't really tell, though I know that I'm definitely missing some of her dialog (this may be caused by something else).

Basically, any mod that overwrites vanilla follower-framework resources, e.g. the FollowersScript.pex, may break Ivy. Some will even say, will break.

Reginald has an own multi-follower mod, though being more or less alpha, it's at this time only available on his Discord – just click the link in his signature above your comment to get there.

7 hours ago, compleCCity said:

Currently, I'm using this mod, too. Once, some pages back, I even suggested it.

However, there are things in my game – related to companions – that don't work as expected. How much of Ivy is affected by this, I can't really tell, though I know that I'm definitely missing some of her dialog (this may be caused by something else).

Basically, any mod that overwrites vanilla follower-framework resources, e.g. the FollowersScript.pex, may break Ivy. Some will even say, will break.

Reginald has an own multi-follower mod, though being more or less alpha, it's at this time only available on his Discord – just click the link in his signature above your comment to get there.

thank you for the quick reply and info :) i'll take a look at his multi follower over haul for my next run.  (don't really wanna abandon my current run lol)
question though. what's the mod Reginald made called?

1 hour ago, Wrathofomega666 said:

thank you for the quick reply and info :) i'll take a look at his multi follower over haul for my next run.  (don't really wanna abandon my current run lol)

So far through my own testing and posts in this forums AFT, the liga , and UCF are all incompatible, the only ones recommended are everyone's best friend witch only affects dog meat, and Reginald's alpha witch adds one extra slot, and can be run along with everyone's best friend(not yet fully tested, and will allow a 3 person group Ivy, a vanilla, and dog meat) , also if you like running with more than 3 followers all of thuggy's followers from OAR, depravity etc and Llama's Heather Casdin are compatible with out the need for a multi follower mod.

13 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

and UCF

Are you talking about this mod?   https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11829

Yes, it modifies vanilla scripts.You just need to be able to use this mod.But expired6978 and Reginald have created their creations so professionally that neither of them in any way interferes with the work of the other.And for a reason, this mod is now present in the recommendations for the AAF framework.Thanks to AAF and the dear Jahem_kinkaid patch Companion Ivy RealSex Mod 0.4, our beloved Ivy can commit adultery).

P.S. I really ask dear Reginald not to make this mod in the lists of version 6.0.

18 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

So far through my own testing and posts in this forums AFT, the liga , and UCF are all incompatible, the only ones recommended are everyone's best friend witch only affects dog meat, and Reginald's alpha witch adds one extra slot, and can be run along with everyone's best friend(not yet fully tested, and will allow a 3 person group Ivy, a vanilla, and dog meat) , also if you like running with more than 3 followers all of thuggy's followers from OAR, depravity etc and Llama's Heather Casdin are compatible with out the need for a multi follower mod.

I have tested it. And so far, I've not had any issues.

Running Best Friend for Dogmeat, Reg's Multifollower mod for Cait, Ivy, Extended Lore Project for Darryl and Heather. Including my PC, that means I run around the commonwealth with 6 characters under my control. I'm not left wanting. I have not run with Thuggy's followers, but I imagine that number could be bumped up to 9 without AFT.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
Still drowned in daily development on Nuka World and 6.0, my days consist mainly of 'work-work' (e.g. working for a boss to get bread on the table), going over all of the already delivered lines by KittenVox and finishing Ivy's final 'wrap-everything-up-explain-all-loose-ends' ending that takes place inside NukaWorld.

I will be ready to release all revisions and new lines for Nuka World to KittenVox hopefully by the end of this or next week, after which the final round of recording can take place. I am always working on trying to make Ivy fit better in the world, or adding cool features to her, one of those being an in-game 'end' and 'begin' credits system, shown in the video below.

**In the meantime, keep chewing bubblegum and keep those beans cool!**

Okay,....I actually thought I was in love with Ivy's "synthetic" voice from the last update, because it worked to greatly.
But after listening to this sample of KittenVox' voice over...
Damn!
I can't wait for 6.0, now!
Amazing work, really!

Hello,

could someone help me, please? I've been using Project X unofficial DLC mod together with Ivy. I installed Ivy later, but before I did, I looted that underground place in Sanctuary, because Project X added some of its stuff there in the tool box and safe, it was even a part of the quest, so the loot containers inside that underground place were already empty when I picked up Ivy. I thought it was all fine, until I made some progress with Ivy and learned from her Diary that she was trying to open the safe with no success - is the content of that safe important for Ivy mod in any way? If it is, I would uninstall the other mod to prevent any collisions and start a new game.

Thanks in advance!

52 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Hello,

could someone help me, please? I've been using Project X unofficial DLC mod together with Ivy. I installed Ivy later, but before I did, I looted that underground place in Sanctuary, because Project X added some of its stuff there in the tool box and safe, it was even a part of the quest, so the loot containers inside that underground place were already empty when I picked up Ivy. I thought it was all fine, until I made some progress with Ivy and learned from her Diary that she was trying to open the safe with no success - is the content of that safe important for Ivy mod in any way? If it is, I would uninstall the other mod to prevent any collisions and start a new game.

Thanks in advance!

No, there is nothing needed in the safe, She just makes a comment if you do it. But there will be nothing missed in the game.