3 hours ago, justforcensor said:

I'm looking at this mode for a long time. Got 7 female followers and wanted to add ivy or replace barb with her. The only thing that stops me it big massage "don't try to tweak her with AFT!!!" may I ask you what gonna happen? is her AI brakes in exact moment or I have time to cancel, because in the crowd of 7 companions it is really easy to miss with aft aim especially when they all on the move, happens all the time .

I don't think Ivy will be the right person for your group of followers. In any case AFT breaks the vanilla follower system in such a way that Ivy can't be made compatible with it.

2 hours ago, S_Moore said:

Haha holy hell, the thing with Marcy....is that new to 5.3?

Yup! It was already there in 5.0 even. :D

6 hours ago, justforcensor said:

I'm looking at this mode for a long time. Got 7 female followers and wanted to add ivy or replace barb with her. The only thing that stops me it big massage "don't try to tweak her with AFT!!!" may I ask you what gonna happen? is her AI brakes in exact moment or I have time to cancel, because in the crowd of 7 companions it is really easy to miss with aft aim especially when they all on the move, happens all the time .

Ivy is coded to use the FO4 standard follower mechanics. However, all of her interactions and dialogue are scripted based on your affinity with her. AFT may appear to be functioning with no conflicts, but there are scripting conflicts that will prevent all of Ivy's functionality  from triggering so you get a very watered down version of the follower.

Also, AFT in FO4 has some script issues in and of itself even without Ivy. I forget where it is, but the Ivy team did dig into the issue and found some bad scripting in that other mod.

hi there. 

anyone do the quest robotic assimilation and got stuck after pickup "mercy's journal 8" at boston library?

after pickup and reading it popup another "find and read mercy's journal" and "(optional) find mercy's dress", only quest pointer that mark the dress work but the journal thing seem not update and still point at me.

thank

I never noticed that Ivy will eat a corpse until today. Was doing the Railroad Augusta Safehouse mission, knocked out and finished off a raider, only to turn around to see Ivy snacking on them.

It's a damn good thing she likes my character, or things could be bad...

1 hour ago, rebel said:

hi there. 

anyone do the quest robotic assimilation and got stuck after pickup "mercy's journal 8" at boston library?

after pickup and reading it popup another "find and read mercy's journal" and "(optional) find mercy's dress", only quest pointer that mark the dress work but the journal thing seem not update and still point at me.

thank

The note should be in the same container as the dress. Make sure to read the note, if it's in your inventory.

Important notice:

Due to real life professional demands I will be unable to respond as quickly as usual in the coming days/weeks. I will still be here daily, but replies might take as long as one or two days. This includes DM and mentions/quotes.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Please use FDI instead of XDI. XDI breaks Ivy's dialogue system. See the XDI fact sheet for more info (on the GDrive). ;)

That has completely changed a lot of things.....

I saw this just after I downloaded the update as I was getting my new game set up. Wow does she have a lot more options now........

I feel stupid.......

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

That has completely changed a lot of things.....

I saw this just after I downloaded the update as I was getting my new game set up. Wow does she have a lot more options now........

I feel stupid.......

No problemo! Enjoy! ❤️

1 hour ago, heirflick said:

Hi Great mod, Have a problem with the update. I put different clothes on her but when she teleport`s to me she only has hands and head. body and clothes are invisible. i have to re-equip her.

Normally that is a mesh/texture conflict. If you use a Slider type body try rebuilding the meshes of the Armors in question

Hey, been playing with Ivy for about 2 days now, and honestly she's awesome, great job. Hypercombat is just a joy to watch.

2 questions:

Is there any way to nerf her combat effectiveness a little, other than messing around in xEdit? A hardcore survival playthrough is a bit of a no-go with Terminator's deadlier sister teleporting heads off people every few seconds.

Is there any way to check the requirements for the affinity quest? Is some main story progress required to unlock it?

I've been looking at this mod for a while but I've held off on grabbing it because I'm cautious about the problems it has with XDI since I use that and would prefer not to switch to FDI (personal preference honestly) and I'm also a little spoilt since the last version I used was custom voiced I am not sure how it would sound with the robotic voice currently in use, with these 2 concerns I have is it worth me grabbing Ivy now or wait until the voiced version 6.0.

15 hours ago, asebw said:

Wow, Ivy continues to impress with each update. Out of curiosity, is there an E.T.A. on when she'll get her new voice yet?

Hopefully around Christmas!

9 hours ago, Rebel Marauder said:

I've been looking at this mod for a while but I've held off on grabbing it because I'm cautious about the problems it has with XDI since I use that and would prefer not to switch to FDI (personal preference honestly) and I'm also a little spoilt since the last version I used was custom voiced I am not sure how it would sound with the robotic voice currently in use, with these 2 concerns I have is it worth me grabbing Ivy now or wait until the voiced version 6.0.

Just do it.

11 hours ago, mild96 said:

Hey, been playing with Ivy for about 2 days now, and honestly she's awesome, great job. Hypercombat is just a joy to watch.

2 questions:

Is there any way to nerf her combat effectiveness a little, other than messing around in xEdit? A hardcore survival playthrough is a bit of a no-go with Terminator's deadlier sister teleporting heads off people every few seconds.

Is there any way to check the requirements for the affinity quest? Is some main story progress required to unlock it?

Go into her controller holotape and into her combat settings. You can disable HyperCombat there, and configure her combat style.

6 hours ago, fkrfxr said:

Thanks for the update.   Ivy is the best mod by far.    I love it.   too friggin funny.   thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks! ❤️

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Sorry, stupid question:
Where did you placed the custom magazine rack that i should build for Ivy?
Can't find it in the build menus.

Once unlocked in the Nice Rack quest, the shelves will be.. in the shelves menu. :)